Joined at the Hip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spr1987
spr1987
699 Followers

As she gets up, she pushes her panties over her butt and hips, letting them fall down her legs. She watches my cock like if she looks away, it will bite her, as she lifts a leg over me and gets into a squat, sitting on my thighs, with my cock pushing up against, but not pushing inside her pussy. We both look at my cock, ready to push into her. It as if we are realizing for the first time what we did and are about to do again. As I start to worry that she will wake form this dream and run away, I feel her lurch forward and push my cock into her. There is no doubt this time. She wants this and needs this as much as I do. I relish the feeling of her pushing herself farther and farther on my cock. She is so wet and already well opened, so there is no pain, only pleasure.

I love the way mom looks as she takes my cock inside her. I take the opportunity to really appreciate her beauty, and her sexiness. The swell of her hips, her tight belly, those amazing tits... But why the fuck am I not playing with those tits??? I suddenly wonder. Realizing that I have the power to rectify this situation, I pull her down until I can reach around and undo the clasp f her bra. As soon as she feels it release, she straightens back up, and lets the straps of the bra slip off her shoulders. My lifelong fantasy to see those amazing tits is suddenly fulfilled, and they are just as amazing as I thought they would be. They are still so full and round, with just enough sag to turn her nipples out slightly and leave no doubt in my mind that they are ALL natural.

As my mother grinds on my cock, reminding me of the reality of this dream, I reach up and take a breast in each hand. I feel the firmness and size as I squeeze them and allow my hands to explore all around them. I hold them up feeling the weight, as I run both thumbs around and over each of her hard nipples. I feel her SQUEEZE around my cock, as she moans loudly. I squeeze her tits more and really enjoy teasing her nipples. In response, she seems to grind on me harder and ride me faster. Loving her responses, I explore her magnificent tits more. I pull on her nipples and pinch. She GASPS and moans even louder than before. Taking the hint, I pull her nipples harder and REALLY pinch them. I feel her immediate response as she CLAMPS around my cock and SCEAMS, "GOD YESSSSS," as she cums for the second time on my cock.

This orgasm seems to exhaust her, and she rolls off of me and collapses on her back at my side. I watch her as she seems to have dozed off. I trace my fingers over her entire body. It is as if I want to memorize her entire body with my fingers. I trace her face, her slender neck, the curve of her arm pit, the swell of her breast as it falls toward her arm, her tight stomach, her neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair which is still damp from my cum and her juices, the swollen lips of her pussy, still very warm to the touch, the soft curve where her legs rise up to meet the swell of her pussy lips, her toned legs, my GOD, my mom is a fucking sexy woman, I think as I feel myself getting hard yet again.

Not intending to start anything, I absent mindedly start tracing my fingers up and down the length of my cock. I can still feel my mother's wetness of my cock. I rub my mother's slippery cum around my oh so sensitive cock head. I immediately feel the electric shocks of excitement shoot through me. I guess my mother feels it also, because her eyes shoot open and she cries out, "Oh my GOD... What the fuck is THAT?" It is at this moment that I remember that my stimulation is her stimulation. I continue to tease my cock, building my own excitement, which is then building her excitement. As she watches me tease my cock to yet greater excitement, she asks me, "How are you doing THIS?" she emphasizes her question by pointing at her pussy, as if my looking at it will make me feel the uncontrollable excitement building inside it.

"Oh, I guess you should know, my excitement is your excitement. Everything I feel while I am stimulating my cock, you will feel in a similar way. To emphasize my point, I drag my finger nail up the underside of my cock until it scrapes across the sensitive head of my cock. In response, she cries out, "Oh my GODDDDD... How? Why? It is so intense... I have NEVER felt anything so intense. And my GOD it makes me crazy to have your cock inside me again."

"Yes, I know," I tell her. "And the only thing that will satisfy you ever again, is my cock inside you, fucking you. You will not be able to resist this desire... this desperate need. I was not joking when I said you are mine. In a way, you can say we are joined at the hip now..."

Author comments: I hope you enjoyed this story. I am thinking of making this a series. There is so much more that these two can explore together. Feel free to comment and share your thoughts on my story, especially if you have some specific thoughts on what you would do if you held such power over your own mothers.

spr1987
spr1987
699 Followers