Joined at the Hip

Story Info
A mother and son story with a magical twist.
8.9k words
4.6
47.6k
122
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spr1987
spr1987
699 Followers

As I lay on my back and look up at the gorgeous, brunette with such amazing big, natural tits flopping and bouncing each time she SLAMS down on my cock, I think, "Why is this not enough?" I mean, I was blessed with a much larger than average cock, I am attractive, athletic, and I get a lot of premium quality ass. I should be the happiest guy on the planet. So why can't I be happy? The answer in a word, Mom.

Yes, mom. The original girl of my dreams. The one that first made my cock twitch with excitement. The one who filled my thoughts as I discovered masturbation, and how much pleasure it gave me. As I discovered other girls and the incredible pleasure they could give me, my thoughts always return to images of my mother riding my cock as I brought myself to the most amazing orgasms. You could say that thought of my mother's pussy and sexual pleasure have always been inseparably connected in my mind.

As a result, thoughts of my mother have been a part of every relationship I ever had. No matter how hot a girl is or how emotionally attached to her I become, every time we fuck, all I can think about is my cock buried deep in my mother's pussy, driving hard, taking her pussy and making it MINE. Sometimes I think I was blessed with this large cock, so that when I fuck her, it will be the largest cock she has ever had inside her, and she will never be happy with any other cock ever again. In fact, forever more, she will need my cock inside her to feel whole again. I guess if anyone asked me what my deepest, darkest desire, my most sacred wish, it would be that my mother would need my cock inside her as much as my cock desperately needs to be in her pussy.

These are the thoughts that fill my mind as I look up at this darkly exotic woman, grinding on my cock. Her eyes lock with mine, and she must see the conflict in my eyes. I can see her face take on a quizzical expression, as she slows from riding my cock at a gallop, to a slow canter. I am slightly worried she sees my conflict and is getting ready to stop fucking me. She drives that thought from my mind, when she starts to SQUEEZE my cock with each slow upward motion. It feels like she is milking my cock, as she PULLS on my cock with each upwards motion. As I think she will let my distraction pass, she surprises me by saying, "I can tell that your mind is someplace else. I can tell by how your cock is reacting inside me, that you are clearly enjoying this, but your eyes tell me another story. Tell me, what is it you desire?"

I don't know how to answer her. I know that no woman wants to hear that a guy is thinking about another woman, while fucking her. I can damn sure guarantee that no woman wants to hear that the guy is thinking about fucking her mother. However, the way she is milking my cock and the way she is looking into my eyes, I feel like I can't resist the urge to blurt out what I am really thinking. I try to think of something else... something she will believe.

"Mmmmm," she moans as she continues to massage my cock in a way that I have NEVER felt before, as she continues, "You cannot resist Jack... Feel me... Hear me... Know that you are helpless to resist... I come from a long line of Gypsies. We are a sensual and magical people, and their magic courses through my body... and with your cock deep inside me, my magic courses through your body. The magic of my pussy flows to your cock. Right now, I control your cock... Your cock controls your mind... and I control your cock... So, tell me this deep dark secret desire that you are trying to hide form me."

For a fleeting moment, I want to laugh at the ridiculousness of what she just said. Instead, my mouth blurts out, "God help me, but I want to fuck my mother... I need to fuck her so bad sometimes, that it hurts... I want to feel her pussy tight around my cock and know that she needs to feel my cock inside her, as much as I need to be inside her... I want my cock to control my mother's pussy, like you are controlling my cock right now."

With horror I hear my own words, and wait for her to slap my face, jump off me, and run screaming from the room. Instead, she smiles. It is not the kind of smile a person gets from hearing something pleasant or seeing a loved one. This is the smile of the Devil, knowing that a person has just committed their soul to him. This smile scares me and in a frightening way, excites me.

As she continues to ride me and give my cock that best massage it has ever experienced, she says, "Good... VERY good Jack... Your honesty pleases me... Your trust pleases me... Your cock pleases me...". With each statement, she SQUEEZES and pulls my cock with her amazingly tight and wet pussy. It is as if she is speaking to me through my cock. I know, weird... but it is what I am feeling and experiencing. My mind is so scattered and filled with lustful thoughts, I struggle to understand what she says as she continues, "What if I can grant you this? Will you accept this gift, if I grant it to you?

She continues to ride me and fuck me like no other woman ever has or ever could. The overwhelming passion, excitement, and release of my secret desires, makes me incapable of lying. I almost scream, "YES, God YES, I want that... PLEASE give me THAT."

As I scream this out, I feel myself explode with the strongest orgasm I can ever remember having. I feel my cum spurt over and over and over... filling her so deep and so full. I barely register that she is cumming also. She SCREAMS out "YESSS,,, GOD YESSSS," as her pussy CLAMPS around my cock, and then collapses on my chest.

For a while we just lay there, her on top of me with my cock still inside her. I start to wonder if this was all just some kind of crazy sex game she plays, like she gets off on getting guys to admit weird sexual fantasies or something. As if reading my mind she whispers in my ear, "No, it is not a dream and yes, it is all very real." Then she pauses before telling me, "But first, you must suck all of your cum from my pussy... You must get it all... This is a test of your desire... If you lick and suck every last drop out of me, your wish will be fulfilled." As she finishes saying this, she rolls off of me and my flaccid, but still large cock slurps and POPS out of her well fucked pussy.

I look over at her, laying on her back with her legs splayed open and don't give it a second of thought. I dive face first into her still very hot and very wet pussy. I have tasted my cum before, but only incidentally as I kissed a girl who sucked my cock. However, I have never entertained the idea of eating my cum out of a woman. As I lick out a slick glob of my own cum, I think, "Cream pie... that's what this is called, right?" I gag unconsciously, just a little, as I swallow my cum and think about all of the women that I have made swallow my cum before. My ingrained homophobia makes me wonder if I am gay for eating this cum, but I push that thought aside as I desperately lick and suck and try to make sure I get every last drop of cum out of her. In fact, I lick and suck eve after I am sure that I got everything, just to make sure.

I only stop, when I feel her thighs CRUSH my head as she cums SCREAMING. As she cums down from her orgasm, I am looking up at her from between her legs. I must look like a desperate student who needs a passing grade on a test, in order to graduate. She confirms this, when she laughs out loud and says, "You should see your face. I have never seen a guy so desperate to know if he ate my pussy good enough." She continues laughing and then says, "I was just fucking with you. You fate was already sealed when you admitted your desire. I just wanted to see how far you would go to make it happen... But My GOD that was some amazing pussy munching. I should have kept you going by telling you that you had to keep eating y pussy like that to keep the power I granted you."

I burst out laughing also, partly because of the situation and partially to hide the shame I feel at admitting my dark desire. That shame quickly disappears as I feel her hand cup my softening cock. She slowly strokes it and squeezes from time to time, arousing me all over again. I trace her large and very hard nipple, as I ask her, "So... how does this work? You know... What do I do now?"

As she squeezes her small hand around my now VERY hard cock, she says, "The power is here... inside your cock... All you have to do is stroke this cock and she will feel a corresponding sexual stimulation on her sensitive pussy lips... on her enlarged clitoris... and deep inside her... She will feel the strongest sexual stimulation she has ever experienced. She will be overcome with desire and need to have a cock inside her. Be careful though. If she is near any other cocks while you are stroking your cock, she will desperately need the other cocks. So, you will need to be with her, so you can control the outcome. At first, she may resist, and try to channel her desire to other ways to release it. She will first try masturbation, especially with a dildo if she has one. However, this will not be enough. It will never be enough again. Only a cock can satisfy her desire and need. And the first cock she takes inside her, will be the one that owns her forever. This is why it is critical that yours be the first cock to enter her once you start to enchant her.

Immediately, I fear that this Gypsy girl's stoking of my cock has started something, and I am nowhere near my mother. I push her hand off my cock as if her hand is acid. My fear makes my cock go almost instantly flaccid. She laughs hysterically at my reaction, and relieves me saying, "Don't worry silly. It will only work if you stroke your cock. I should say that it is any other person but me, so that you will be desperate to only come to me when you need relief, but I guess I am too honest for my own good. However, from now on, whenever you stimulate your cock in any way, it will have an immediate effect on your mother, so don't get distracted watch some porn and start before you are ready."

Realizing that my head is no longer in the game, she gets up to dress, so she can leave. As I watch her slide her thong panties up her sexy long legs, then lean forward as she lays her big tits into the cups of her lace bra and then slide the straps up her arms, I feel my cock quickly grow hard again. Without thinking about it my hand slides across my tight abdomen reaching for my cock. I look up and see her looking at my cock and my approaching hand. I snatch my hand back as if my cock is a snake about to strike. "My GOD, that was close," I say out loud to her, as I think about how hard it will be to not to touch myself until I am with my mother. I am almost addicted to masturbation, and I can't even guess how many times I do it in a week.

I realize that I need to get back to my mother's house immediately. The Thanksgiving break starts at the end of the week, and I was already planning to go home for it, but how the HELL am I going to stop myself from touching myself before then? Having seen and read the whole spectrum of porn, I knew about cock cages that submissive guys sometimes wear. I wondered if that would work, to keep me from accidentally touching myself. I wondered for a second what anyone in a sex store would think of me for buying one of those cock cages, but quickly pushed that out of my head, if there was even a small chance of making this wish come true, and raced down to the sex shop just off the college campus.

All the way home, I try to burn from my mind the knowing look that the sales guy that the sex shop gave me when I put the cock cage on the counter. "Fuck that guy I thought," as I take the cock cage out of the package and try to figure out how it works. It seems simple enough. The only real challenge is keeping my cock soft enough to get the damn thing on. It is a good thing that my fear of actually stimulating my cock, helps to keep me from getting too hard. As the clasp gives an audible SNAP, it locks in place. Seeing the loops for a lock, I wonder if I should put one on, just to make sure I don't give in to the need to touch myself. "Better safe than sorry," I say out loud as I reach for the lock that came in the package.

The next four days are a living Hell. Any guy with an uncontrollable need to touch his cock, will understand. And by that, I mean every guy with a cock because we all need them touched and if not by another person, then we will damn sure do it ourselves. The good thing is that this damn cage fucking hurts when ever my cock gets the slightest bit aroused. I can't tell you how many times during the week, I would see a good looking girl and OUCH my cock feels like it is getting crushed. By the way, girls so how take offense, when you look at them and then grunt out loud as you grimace in pain.

The worst part of the whole week is the car ride home. My mind keeps coming back to the idea that I will finally get to realize my strongest and longest held desire. I am in almost constant excruciating pain, as the cage feels like it is shrinking and crushing my cock and balls. I can't describe the overwhelming feeling of relief that comes over me as I pull into the driveway of my mother's house. It is with even greater relief when I walk in, and my mother tells me that my brother is going on vacation with his girlfriend and won't be able to join us for Thanksgiving. With my father out of our lives for years, that leaves just her and my sister. I had been stressing about how I was going to pull this off with my brother around. Now, I am home free.

When my mother gives me a big hug and tells me how glad she is that I am home, I immediately feel the blood rush to my cock. I grunt in pain and almost push my mother away. I see the look of shock on her face as she asks me, "Are you OK Jack? What's wrong?"

I sheepishly look down and fumble to respond. "It's nothing Mom... I hurt my shoulder playing flag football at school... Don't worry about it. I just need to relax a bit in my old room...". Before she can respond, I bolt down the hall and almost slam the door after me. I tear my pants open and push them down my legs. As I fumble with the damn cock cage, I realize that I should have kept the fucking key handy. I toss everything out of my bag as I frantically look for the key. For a brief moment, I think that I left it at my apartment, and freak out. Then I see it on the floor under one of the socks I threw out of my bag. As I click the lock open and tear the cage of, I unconsciously cry out, "Oh God YES".

"Is everything OK?" my mother asks from outside the door. "Do you need to go to the hospital? Is it worse than you thought? I will have to take you. Your sister won't be here until the day after tomorrow."

"Yyyes, Mom... I'm OK... I will be alright here with you...," I say, unable to keep the excitement out of my voice. I just need to take a hot shower and work my muscles a bit..." I almost laugh out loud as I think about how fucking badly, I need to work a specific muscle.

"That sounds like a good idea Jack. I think I will take one myself. I have been cleaning the house all morning and I must smell terrible. Are you sure it wasn't my smell that made you jump away from me?" She asks playfully, as I hear her walk down the hall to her room.

"If only you knew," I think to myself as I finish stripping off my clothes. I smile as I see my big cock harden and grow. After almost a week in that fucking cage, I feel like my cock is even bigger than it was before. I smile as I watch it grow to its full 9 inches. It is not the biggest cock, but I wouldn't want anything bigger. I have had problems with some girls who couldn't take it all. I take it in one hand and SLAP it on the palm of my other hand. It makes a satisfying sound and I love the feel of the weight as it hits my palm. My smile grows even broader as I start to stroke it lightly and think about what my mother will start feeling.

I think about my mother in great detail as I slowly tease my cock. She is rather short, at 5 foot 3 inches. I love how small and petite she feels when I almost envelope her with my arms and body, when I hug her. At 6 foot 3 inches, I am a full foot taller than her, unless she is in heels. I think about her pretty face and how she keeps her long blonde hair in a way that almost hides the left side of her forehead and flows over her full tits. And when I say full, I mean full. Those babies are a full 34DD. Yes, I looked. In fact, I have jerked off in almost every bra and pair of panties she owns. Speaking of panties, she has a Kardashian ass. That thing is big and round and my GOD whenever I see her in yoga pants, I can't get to my room fast enough, to jerk off thinking about fucking that ass. I just want SPANK that thing.

I realize that my gentle stroking has turned into a full-on speed yank, at some point as I was thinking about my mother's body. Instead of sowing myself down, I commit to it and really stroke my cock. I SQUEEZE my balls, thinking of my mother's small hands filled with them. I rub my pre-cum over the large smooth head of my cock, thinking about her tongue sliding over it. I SQUEEZE my hand around my cock as I think of how tight her little cunt will be. I start to trust my hips forward and back, as I continue to stroke my cock and think about driving into her cunt. "Yessssss," I scream out as my cum shoots all over the bathroom mirror. Three strong spurts, all making across the counter and hitting the mirror. I smile in satisfaction, impressing myself with the volume and distance. "I guess almost a week without cumming has its advantages," I think. Then I wonder if I shouldn't have saved that for mom. That would have flooded her cunt.

Suddenly I am yanked from my thoughts when I hear a scream coming from my mother's room. "OHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK," I hear very clearly in my mother's voice. Unless she was working on an electrical outlet and got shocked or fell off a ladder, I am certain that my mother just had a very big orgasm. I so badly want to run into her room and move this thing along, but I cool my jets and force myself to focus on the long game. She may be feeling very guilty about cumming so loudly and if I run in there now, she might get freaked out. Instead, I slowly stroke my hand on my cock again, enjoying how sensitive my cock head is as I rub my cum around it. It feels so smooth under my thumb as my cum lubricates it. I can't wait until it is my mother's fingers rubbing over my smooth cockhead.

I stop myself before I get too excited this time. I focus on keeping myself on edge. I think about how this will affect my mother. I want her on edge to the point that she is desperate to cum. Then I will start interacting with her and getting her to focus on me. I want her to feel that overwhelming need while looking at me. I need to overcome her natural aversion to the idea of fucking her son. I need to get her to that place where her needs outweigh her moral objections. I want her climbing the fucking walls. I will continue during dinner, stroking my cock through my pants under the table. I want to see how she reacts. Will she find ways to surreptitiously touch her pussy under the table? Will she SQUEEZE her thighs together, to try to get some desperately needed stimulation? My GOD I am going to love this almost as much as actually fucking her.

I catch myself just as I feel my balls clench getting ready to unleash another load. I take my hands off my cock and try to cool down. As hard as it is for me to stop my orgasm, the knowledge of what it will do to my mother, in getting her ready for me, makes the effort worth it. I can only imagine what is going on with my mother at the same time. I bring myself to the ragged edge three more times, before I stop and get dressed again.

Before my mother can relax from the torture, I am putting her through, I quickly walk to her door and shout through it, "Come on mom, it has been like a hour, I am getting hungry, and the casserole you had on the stove is going to burn."

spr1987
spr1987
699 Followers