Joined by the Hunt Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next time i saw her was during the death ceremony of her father that Chief Hinga, some honourable clan ones, and I had attended. She had been clinging to her Fijinga(Mother) as tears ran down her cheeks; I wished it had been me next to her, holding and comforting her. Her father had been on a gathering trip, and a Franga had attacked them. He had sacrificed himself by putting himself up as a distraction so that they could kill it. However, he had not been fast enough, and it had sliced him in half and he had bled to his death.

Tonight I would be rewarded for my patience. I couldn't help imagine how small she would look next to me and how perfectly she would fit cradled my four arms. Just that image and her scent filling my nostrils had my cock lengthening and expanding. I had to find her as soon as possible. I could not risk any other male or predator finding her first. My clanmates were patrolling the perimeter around the hunt to prevent any predators from entering the area or for any humans to go over the boundary mistakenly, but i still worried.

Just a short time after the sunset, I found my little mate. She had managed to tuck herself in a cluster of jabanga bushes which was clever because it would prevent many predators from coming after her. I felt my heart flare up in pride just looking at her in her little hiding spot. She was snoring softly, her tiny body covered up in a blanket with tear stains on her cheeks like at her father's death ceremony.

My fists tightened in anger, wanting to go after whatever had caused her so much sadness. I reached into the bush slowly, careful not to wake her, and untied the knot on the token around her neck and gently pulled it from her and put it around my neck. I started opening up the bush with my lower arms to lift her from it without risking scratching any part of her beautiful tan skin.

Once I had quietly cleared up the brush to make an opening big enough for her, I started playing with the twin braids of her hair in an attempt to wake her up. Her hair felt even softer than I had even imagined when I had palmed my cock to thoughts of her on many lonely nights in my furs.

"Just a few more minutes, mom, please just let me sleep for like five minutes," she tried to swat my hand away from her hair.

I could not help the chuckle that escaped from my lips, she stiffened at the sound, and she slowly opened her eyes which bugged out when she saw me squatting over her. I tried hunching my shoulders to look less intimidating after seeing the fear in her eyes when i prevented the human male from striking her earlier. I had vowed that I would never want to see fear in her eyes directed towards me.

"Cheif Dijinga." her soft voice sounded out as her eyes raked over my body.

"I am not part of the hunt anymore, i am not willing to be joined to anyone during this hunt," she added as she buried herself further into the brush.

A wave of panic came over me. Star was rejecting me already; she wasn't going to give me a chance at all. After waiting for seven moons, I refused for it to end here. If she rejected me, i planned to court her as they did in their human customs until she agreed to join with me in the next hunt.

"I joined the hunt wishing to claim you as my mate," I stated back, making my intentions clear while honouring her by looking at her in the eye.

Her cheeks turned a desirable bright red as she broke the eye contact to look at her feet. I let this slide because she did not know enough about the customs of my people.

"I am sorry you have wasted your time coming after me, and thank you for your help earlier with Jack," She said, peeking at me through her lashes.

"I will never let any harm fall onto you, little one." I moved to touch Star's heated cheek, and the colour deepened even further.

"I have obtained your token. Will you reject me tomorrow during the ceremony?" i asked as i pointed to the token around my neck. Looking up at it from where she was seated, Star nibbled on her lower lip shattering my train of thought.

"I think you should give it back to me now and go after another female, there is still a lot of time, and you are very handsome. Anyone would be happy for you to claim them." She answered after a moment.

I felt a sliver of hope when she called me attractive. At least i was sure she was not rejecting me because she found me repulsive. The differences between our species were significant, but we were compactable. Pleased by this, I asked,

"So you find me attractive?"

"I..i didn't say that, i said you are handsome, yes handsome means attractive, but i have just a lot to deal with right now, and I dont think you want me," she replied, looking flustered by the whole situation. My chest started to rumble in pleasure as her cheeks and neck flashed that desirable red colour.

"I find you very desirable as well, so you know, and i still want you as my mate."

She peeked at me through her long lashes again and then frowned at me as if she did not believe me. It would be my life's work to convince her until she believed it to be true.

"I am not sure you want that."

"Yes, I am, and you are going to be my Trishinga(mate)," I replied as pleasure ran through my body from calling her that. My tail was vibrating with so much joy from the thought.

"I am Dijinga of the Starkinga, forty-seventh Chieftain of my tribe. Son of Risinga Trishinga to Chief Hinga." I held out my upper left arm to help her emerge from the brush.

Up close, her scent intensified, and I could not help the groan that escaped my throat. She looked down at me from where she stood, barely towering over me at her full height, with me still squatting down.

"I am Star Greyson of the Human colony on Astaakanga, originally from a planet called Earth, daughter of Elaine and Jacob Greyson. Nice to meet you, Dijinga," She said, looking down into my eyes.

A full-body shiver ran through me at the sound of my name on her lips. I could imagine her screaming it as I buried myself deep inside her soft wet pussy until she had drained me dry. With a mind of its own, my tail wrapped around her leg. The tip was already dripping with cream for softening her womb entrance to allow all my seed to enter deeply. The tip latched onto her thigh as it would latch onto her clitoris. She softly gasped at the feeling, still looking down into my eyes.

"I think your tail is trying to eat me." She tried to stifle her giggles which caused her full lower lip to pucker out. Before i could stop myself, I rose from where I was squatting and gave that lower lip a slight nip. Just as before, she let out a soft gasp that turned into a moan when she sucked her lower lip back into her mouth to soothe the small hurt.

Now at my full height, she reached just below my chest, and she had to tilt her head up to keep looking into my eyes. My tail had untangled itself from her leg and instead had wrapped itself around her waist, which was so small it went around it twice. I kept looking down into her eyes until that desirable red colour flashed across her cheeks again. She looked down for a second before peering at me through her lashes.

"We should go back to the colony," she said after she looked away again. I put a finger under her chin to tilt up her head, so she was looking into my eyes again.

"Yes, we should; I will carry you back," I stated as my lower arms reached down to pick her up.

"Ohh. No, it's okay. I can walk. You can put me down." Her hands came up to try to push on my chest, but instead of pushing, she started running her hands over my skin.

"You are so soft; I thought your skin would be tough; it feels like velvet." She said as she continued to run her soft tiny hands over my chest.

"I am glad you find my skin as appealing as I find yours, my little Trishinga," My chest rumbled as I started towards her colony. She nuzzled my chest with her cheek as she got comfortable.

"I haven't said yes yet," she mumbled in a small sweet voice.

A few moments later, Star drifted off to sleep. My heart pulsed at seeing her fall asleep in my arms, pleased with the fact that she trusted me enough to fall asleep in my arms and that I would protect her should anything try to harm her. I made the short journey back to her colony with her in my arms, feeling fulfilled for the first time in moons.

When I arrived at the human colony, the human elders and the honoured ones of my clan were all gathered around a fire in the courtyard. A human female known as Elder Meta approached me to retrieve Star's token. She congratulated my mate and me and wished us a successful joining.

My Ejinga gave me a nod of approval from across the fire where he sat. He had known about Star for several moons, and he thought she and i would make a good pairing. I sat down away from the noisy fire to allow her some sleep. My mind drifted back to her confrontation with the human male, Jack, earlier.

I had seen him with Star several times when it had been my shift to trade with the human colony, but I had also seen him with many other girls in the territory. He had the scent of two human females mixed with his as if they were mates. An honourable male should only have the scent of his Trishinga on him. Today he had been strongly scented by one of the other human females who had taken part in the hunt. It disgusted me that he wanted to contaminate Star's pure scent with his foul one.

I lovingly gazed down at her, willing her not to reject me tomorrow. If she did, i vowed to court her the human way until the next hunt. Even if it meant i had to build a Ganga (hut ) their colony to be closer to her. After holding her in my arms like this, i could not imagine being apart from her again.

A commotion around the fire disturbed my train of thought. I looked up and saw that 3 of my male clans mates were back. Two had claimed Starkinga females as their mates, and the other male had taken a human female. No human males seemed to have come back yet. Then I saw the human male Jack, shouting at the top of his voice at Elder Meta.

"Where is she? Did you hide her? She is supposed to participate in the hunt! She is of age, so she is supposed to participate whether she likes it or not and if i catch her, she is mine. You cant allow her to change the rules!" The arm I had snapped like a twig earlier was in a sling pressed up against his chest. He was looming over Elder Meta and pointing his good arm threateningly at her.

"She has already gone through the hunt, and another male has claimed her. There is nothing I can do for you Jack, there are still four human females and 2 Starkingaians females left to win in the hunt. There is still a lot of time before the sunrise if you want to go hunt another." She replied in a polite voice though her lips pinched in irritation.

Humans were a very patient species. If he were Starkinga, he would have been struck down as soon as he had pointed his finger at an honourable one. He ran his good hand through his hair, looking very frustrated, and I could not help smiling at his misfortune. I had won the prize that currently was sleeping in my arms, snoring softly away, looking very peaceful.

"That little whore!" he spat out as he turned away from her. His voice was too low for any of the humans to hear, but it was loud enough for a Starkinga's sensitive hearing.

"I knew she was no good; she had already sold herself to those ugly four-arm blue monkeys, didn't she?. I will find her; she thinks she is too good for me; I will show her her place. That fucking bitch! Thinks she is better than me!" He muttered to himself as he paced back and forth.

All my clansmates looked at him disgusted, having listened to his distasteful rant. Whispers started going around the circle as they updated the humans of what he had said, and many gasps sounded in shock from what they were hearing.

"Who brought in her token?" He asked Elder Meta rudely, who was still oblivious to the situation. Frowning at him, she pointed in my direction.

"Chief Dijinga."

The human they call Jack turned towards me, his face paling as he looked down to see Star asleep in my arms. After a moment, he recovered and started to move towards us. I immediately stood up, transferring Star to my lower arms, so my upper arms are free should I need them. He smirked at me though it did not reach his eyes as he approached.

"Used goods, my friend, you don't want to go through that, been there, done that." He said in a low voice so our conversation would not carry.

Whatever this human was saying went over my head; yes, I could speak in the universal language, but I did not understand the riddle he said. Looking down at him and kept my voice low so that i dont wake Star up.

"Explain yourself, and don't call me friend. I will not associate myself with dishonourable males like you."

He jerked back to put a bit of distance between us.

"She has been passed around the whole colony, is what I mean. You do not want used goods, do you?" Jack smirked again and swaggered away.

I watched his back as he retreated, still confused by his human riddles. How were Trishinga used goods? Why was she being passed around the colony? And what were they doing to her? Still confused by this, I looked down at her to see Star looking at me with tears in her eyes. This was the third time seeing her in tears, and I felt a pinch in my heart.

"It is not true. I have never been with anyone, and I have never even kissed Jack," she said in a small voice looking at me.

I already knew this because of how pure her scent was. Even if she had been with others, it wouldn't have mattered to me because I was going to make sure I was the last male she would ever be with.

"Is that what he was trying to say, that every man has been with you in the colony?" I asked, feeling very angry and wishing I had understood what he had meant earlier. I would have ensured he never disrespected her ever again.

"Yes, that is what he meant, but I swear I have kept myself for my mate," she looked timid and scared of my reaction.

This pained my soul. I never wanted her to feel this way, and I wanted to build her up and give her the chance to say how she felt and not fear what my reaction to it would be. This had to be because of the human Jack, who had manipulated her to the point that she feared speaking her mind.

"I believe you, my Trishinga, besides it would not have mattered to me. I would have cared for you either way. You are mine, and the bond between us goes beyond the use of the body. I can smell how pure your scent is, and I know you have not been with anyone else. However, after our joining ceremony tomorrow, I plan to scent every inch of your body so thoroughly that you can never wash it off. That is if you agree to be my Trishinga" Her face turned a deep red, and she buried her face in my chest.

I could not help teasing her more because I loved her shyness, and I intended to keep enjoying it. My tail tip moved from around her waist towards her chest mound, where it attached itself to her nipple and started suckling. The whimper that escaped from her went right to my cock, causing it to thicken even further as her mating scent bloomed in the air. I prayed to the gods to give me strength to make it till tomorrow and not dishonour us both by taking her before she joined me. I willed my tail tip to detach from her nipple to avoid going further.

"Go back to sleep, my Trishinga; you have had a long trying day. I will wake you up before the sunrise."

"Thank you, and I would like for you to meet my mother in the morning.." She smiled softly up at me as she settled back in my arms and went back to sleep after a few moments.

As the night gave way to the day, two more of my clanmates showed up, both with Starkinga females. After some time, a human male showed up with a human female who looked very unhappy. Just before sunrise, males started showing up with no females in hand, either because they could not find any or had no interest in the ones they had seen.

Finally, after sunrise, the females returned. Some looked like they did not care for the whole situation, and others looked sad or disappointed to have come back with no mate. The female whose scent had been on the human male, Jack, showed up looking murderously angry, but when she saw Star in my arms, she looked relieved. She approached Elder Meta and asked,

"Did Jack bring back anyone's token?"

"No, he did not." Elder Meta replied, looking like she did not care for the topic. She had been told what Jack had said.

"What time did he come back?" The female continued, looking for more information. Elder Meta looked up at her from where she was sitting.

"He came back just before midnight and was very unhappy that another had found Star; he caused a huge scene and screamed at me. I think we both know he was never coming for you, Miranda." She replied, looking very sad for the human Miranda.

"Ohh..., did he ask about me at all?"

"I am sorry, he did not Miranda, I think it's time you moved on, don't you. You are still beautiful and young, and you can do a lot better than Jack, and after he showed his true colours today, he is not someone you want to be associated with anymore." Elder Meta reached out to gently rub her arm as she started sobbing.

"Thank you, Elder Meta," she replied and walked away, looking heartbroken.

When everyone finally returned to the courtyard, I woke up my mate just as Elder Smith started to speak.

"The hunt is finally over! Haha! We are pleased to have six mating pairs joining in today's ceremony. We are to all reconvene at noon. Go to your homes, break your fasts and get a bath. Some of you are starting to stink!Haha!" He said, laughing on his own again.

I did not understand why he laughed as he insulted everyone else but, maybe this was part of these human riddles they were so fond of using.

"Let's go to my mother's cabin. She would love to meet you," my Trishinga said to me as everyone started to disperse.

"Yes, of course, I want to meet my Fijingawa." (mother-in-law)

"What is a fijingawa?" She asked as she led me through the streets of her human colony.

"That is the word referring to your female sire in my language. The female sire would be Fijinga, and Ejinga would be the male sire, "I answered, pleased by her curiosity about my language.

"Where are your Fijinga and Ejinga?"

"You have met my Ejinga, Chieftain Hinga, and when we go to my village, you will meet your Fijingawa(mother-in-law). She has been waiting for many moons to meet you."

"I would love to meet her too," She answered with a small smile playing on her lips. We walked on in silence to a small Ganga(cabin) where her Fijinga stood near the entrance smiling at us as we arrived.

"It is so good to meet you, my son finally. You can call me mom or Elaine. Whatever you like." her fijinga moved towards me and tried to press her body onto mine and put her arms around me as I had seen humans do to each other.

Unsure how to react, I put my lower arms just above her waist and my upper arms near her shoulders and lifted her off the ground. A tiny squeak escaped from my Fijingawa as her leg kicked me in the shin as she tried to go back on the ground. I groaned at the contact, letting her down, and she exclaimed.

"That is not how you hug Dijinga! You can't just lift people off the ground like that!" laughing and scolding me at the same time.

My Trishinga joined in the laughter, and the sound of it had my chest rumbling in pleasure. It filled me with so much happiness that I vowed that if I had to walk around picking up people off the ground to hear it, I would for the rest of my moons.

"Mom, he will learn to hug correctly, and how do you already know his name? I haven't even introduced him yet," She asked with a teasing smile, holding out her hand, which I took in mine, and she led me into her Ganga.