Joined by the Hunt Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I intend on punishing you every day like that, my Trishinga," he murmured, his voice muffled as his face was still buried between my thighs. I mewled in agreement as aftershocks of pleasure racked through me. He started cleaning me up using long licks with his tongue, and he grazed over my clit. I cried out from the almost painful sensation.

"It's too sensitive," I gasped as the pleasure intensified when he took my clit in his mouth and twirled his tongue around it.

"I can't let all this slick go to waste. You have to bear with me, my Trishinga." He dragged his tongue back to my core but avoided my clit, which I was thankful for.

After a while, he settled me back on the saddle. I felt a lot of sticky wetness under my thigh where it was propped up on his thigh. Looking down, I saw the outline of his penis, and it was at least 10 inches long and very thick.

"It's too big," I blurted out as I looked up at him. He laughed at my reaction and moved down to nip my lip.

"There wouldn't be any Starkinga-human Hybrids if it was too big, my Trishinga." He reminded me. I blushed at how foolish I sounded, but I still couldn't help to take another look at it. It did look like it would split me in half if it tried to enter me, but I resolved to keep an open mind.

"We are far behind now, and we have to catch up," He said to me. I had been so lost in my pleasure that it did not even occur to me that there might be others travelling ahead of us. He lifted me and turned me around to face how we were headed. His tail went to latch onto my clit and started to suck softly on it. I tried to pry it off, but Dijinga held back my hands.

"To distract you from your motion sickness," he stated as an excuse while smiling too widely for me to think it was all out of the kindness of his heart.

He whistled, and Pishi started to trot, which turned to a gallop after a while. I barely felt any motion sickness as I was lost in pleasure. When we reached the other Rikaingas on the horizon, his tail detached from my clit and entered my vagina, where it moved in shallow thrusts. His thumb moved back to rub circles around my clit. I gasped at the intense pleasure, and his chest rumbled behind me.

"Shhh..., you have to be quiet little one," he increased the pace of his thrusts with his tail. My toes curled as the tension snapped throughout my body, and I rode the wave of sweet sensation until it turned almost painful, and I tried to push his hand away.

He removed it from my clit but moved to my entrance, where he used two fingers to scoop up my slick and brought them to his mouth and licked them clean. He went back to scoop some more, but this time he brought them to my lips for me to suck clean. I opened my mouth to let his forefinger and index finger in. He rubbed them along my tongue, and a tangy flavour exploded in my mouth, causing me to moan.

"It only seems fair that you taste how sweet you are, my Trishinga. I intend to feast on this day and night," he whispered in my ear. I moaned in agreement around his fingers as they popped out.

He went back to scoop some more and brought them up to his mouth, and his chest rumbled as he sucked them clean. His other hand rearranged my dress to cover my thighs, but not before his tail tip moved from my entrance to latch back onto my clit again and resumed its gentle sucking.

We rejoined the rest of the procession to move alongside them. I tried to keep my face neutral, but his tail's gentle sucking was sending delicious thrills through my body, so I gave up and just leaned back against his chest and closed my eyes. At some point, I must have drifted off to sleep.