Joined by the Hunt Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet you are both hungry. I still have that bijinga root soup you love with some bread. Is that alright?" my Fijingawa asked, looking at Star and me.

"Yes, Mom, that sounds good. I am so hungry. Are you hungry too, Dijinga?"

"Yes, I would be honoured to taste my Fijingawa's cooking. It already smells delicious in your Ganga." I replied, looking at Star and her face coloured red again as she turned away to look at her Fijinga.

We all sat down and shared the delicious meal. I noted that the humans added bits of meat to a boiled bijinga root with some water, and it made something they called stew that was very delicious. After the meal, Star and I said our goodbyes, and she vowed to see me at noon for the joining ceremony.

Star

"I am so sorry about how Jack treated you last night, Hunny; he is not who I thought he was." My mom drew into a hug after Dijinga left.

"It's okay, Mom; he managed to fool most of the town. I am just glad that i did not discover his true colours when we were already joined. After this afternoon, I don't have to see him for a while." I replied as my mom, and i entered my room. She sat on the bed while i opened my trunk of clothes to see which dress i could wear for the ceremony.

"Are you happy with Dijinga?, You know you have the chance to refuse the mating, right?"

"Yes, I know, but I think I like him, mom. I do not know him well enough to be sure, but so far, he has treated me well, and he even protected me from Jack last night."

I avoided mentioning that my pussy and underwear were wet from just being around him. Last night when his tail had latched on to my nipple, it had felt like a dam had opened between my legs. I could not help rubbing my thighs together to try and soothe the heat.

"I have a gift for you." My mother said as she handed me a beautiful red dress.

"Mom, this is so beautiful. Where did you get it?" I asked as I examined it. It had a round neck with red and white beading, short-sleeved and long flared red skirt.

"I traded for it,"

"I don't think we can afford this, mom," I stated as I looked at her, worried about what she had sold to afford it.

"Dont worry about it, Hunny, i have been saving up for your special day; I hope you love it?"

"Oh, I love it so much. Thank you!" I pulled her into a tight hug.

"Okay, now get ready, and I will come to help you with your hair." She said, hugging me back.

I decided to take a power nap for an hour before getting up to get ready. I had just fallen asleep when i heard raised voices coming from the other room.

"I just need to talk to her for a minute. I know she loves me, and we just need to discuss a few things that dont concern you."

"Are you talking about how you were sleeping around behind her back, Jack, because the whole colony already knows." my mother's voice replied, sounding disgusted.

"You are not going to let her join with that ugly alien, are you?"

"She is a grown woman, and she can make her own decisions. If she wants to join with Cheif Dijinga, it is her choice Jack, and after the way you treated her, i dont think you will ever have a chance with her.

"Just let me in and talk to her, please," Jack pleaded, sounding desperate.

"She is not here, and she is with Cheif Dijinga," my mom lied.

"Fine, when she comes back, tell her i am waiting for her at the well," Jack replied, and i heard my mother close the door.

I let out the breath i had been holding, feeling relieved that my mother could send him away without him causing another incident. After this, i could not go back to sleep. I needed to leave this colony, and the only way that would happen was under Dijinga's protection as his mate. I felt a pang of guilt for using Dijinga as a shield. He already cared for me, and i was taking advantage of that. At least i found him attractive, and he made me feel things i had never felt before. Maybe i would eventually grow to love him.

By the time noon came around, I was dressed and had let out my hair from my braids, so it fell over my back in beautiful dark waves. When I arrived at the courtyard, I saw Dijinga standing at the front next to the four Starkinga males and Jacob, the only human male participating in the joining ceremony. Fortunately, i did not run into Jack on my way there. I smiled at Dijinga as I joined the other females standing between Samantha and Natasha, and he smiled back at me. Elder Smith and Chief Hinga stood on the pedestal to conduct the ceremony. Chief Hinga cleared his throat to get everyone's attention and addressed the crowd.

"Today, we mark an important day in the history of the Human colony and the Starkinga people. We build on the relationship that has brought our people together through times of difficulty, trials, happiness and prosperity. Today, we are glad to continue this tradition by joining these six pairs that have claimed each other through the hunting ceremony. I will ask if there any of you who would like to refuse their pairing to speak up now."

"I refuse to be joined today to Jacob."

Most of us were not surprised by this statement, It was known that Jacob had been pursuing Samantha for over six months, but she had explained that she had no desire to be with him. Samantha moved to the middle of the circle, looking up where Elder Smith and Cheif Hinga stood.

Before, I would have felt pity toward Jacob. But after the events of yesterday and the fact that Jacob was a close friend of Jack's, maybe Samantha was wiser than I and had seen through them earlier.

"Your refusal is acknowledged. If there is anyone else, please come forward."

I looked up at Dijinga, who was looking at me with worry on his face, and his shoulders were tensed up. To the Starkinga, the hunt was final, and the refusal had been added for the comfort of the humans. I smiled at him, and I could see his shoulders sag with relief.

"Very well, Jacob and Samantha, you can step away from the circle. Your refusal has been acknowledged," Elder Smith added on after no one else stepped up.

"With the blessing from the mother of the soil, sky and water, I congratulate all five mates joining today. May your pairings be fruitful and produce many younglings to continue solidifying the union between the Human colony of Earth and the Starkinga of Astaakanga." Chief Hinga said in conclusion, and everyone cheered.

Dijinga came to stand next to me with his lower left arm on the small of my back. A tingle of heat originated from that point of contact down to my toes, and I felt my cheeks heat up. The warmth in my stomach deepened. Slick dripped from my pussy onto my already soaked undergarments and thighs. Dijinga, next to me, stiffened, took a deep breath and groaned as he released it.

"Let's go and find your Fijinga to say farewell to her, so I can take you away to solidify our bonding. The scent of your mating secretions is making my mouth water, and I will need to taste your sweetness soon, or I might end up dishonouring us both. My need for you is great, my Trishinga." His tail moved to curl around my waist, the tip brushing against my hard nipple, sending an electric sensation straight to my vagina.

"Ohh... Okay, She is over there with my bag." I stammered, looking everywhere else but at him.

He put a finger under my chin and tilted my face up until I was looking into his eyes.

"I enjoy your shyness, little one. I intend to enjoy pushing at your walls until you let me in. However, I will need you always to look me in the eye, It is a sign of disrespect in my culture, and next time I will not be hesitant to punish you."

I squeezed my thighs tightly as the thought of him punishing me turned me on instead of scaring me.

"Of course, I would never want to disrespect you, and I wouldn't do anything to provoke you into punishing me," I made sure to look up at him and tried to stifle the smile on my face.

"I think you would enjoy the punishments very much, my Trishinga," One of his hands moved to spank, then caressed my butt lightly. Gasping out loud, I tried to move out of reach of his hand, but his tail around my waist did not let me get far.

"Where are you running off to?" He asked, closing the distance between us.

"You said you wanted to say goodbye to my mother, right," I replied quickly, flustered by the situation and looking on the ground.

"Seems like we are going to have to work on your memory, little one," He said, leaning closer and nipping my lower lip. "But that can wait till we are on our way."

He started leading me towards my mother, who was doing a lousy job of pretending like she had not just witnessed our exchange.

"Ohh, I am going to miss you Hunny, make sure you come to visit soon, okay." She handed me my small bag of clothes, which Dijinga immediately took from me.

"Of course, I will visit soon, mom, as soon as I am settled in," I said back and moved in to give a tight hug.

"I will bring her to visit within the next moon, Fijingawa," Dijinga promised, and my mom moved in to hug him too. This time he just stood there and let her embrace him. He then led me to where his hippo-camel was waiting.

"Star, this is Pishi, my Rikainga(hippo-camel)," He took my hand to a place near its nose. She sniffed my hand and gave my hand a slobbering lick.

"Eww! That is gross!" I exclaimed, and Dijinga produced a loud belly laugh and his face relaxed in pleasure. I joined in the laughter as I wiped off the drool with the small cloth he handed to me.

"She likes you" He patted her head and fed her some nutshells.

"I think she wants to eat me," I giggled, still wiping off her slobber.

"I cannot blame her. She knows something delicious when she sees it." He said back in a heated voice, his eyes racking over my body and had me squirming.

He reached for me, lifting me onto the saddle on Pishi's back. He then settled behind me with his lower arms around my waist and his upper arms on the reins. His tail coiled its self around my leg, the tip alarmingly close to the apex of my thighs. Dijinga made a whistling sound, and Pishi rose from where she had been kneeling, using her hind legs first, to an alarming height. I pushed myself into Dijinga's chest and tightened my grip on his forearms. I felt the rumble in his chest at my alarm, his thighs around me squeezed tighter in reassurance.

"Dont worry, my Trishinga, I will not let you fall."

I looked down into the crowd that had gathered to see us off, waving, shouting out congratulations and throwing flowers at us. I saw my mom in the middle, smiling at us with happy tears in her eyes. Even Miranda was there, throwing flowers, and she looked more optimistic than I had ever seen her in months.

My eyes moved over to the back of the crowd where Jack and Jacob stood with deeply disgusted frowns on their faces. Jack had his arm in a sling; I guess Dijinga must have broken it. When our eyes met, I was taken aback by the amount of hatred in his eyes. Pishi started lumbering towards the gate at that moment, breaking the eye contact as I tried to adjust to the movement. When I turned back to look at them, Jack and Jacob had already disappeared into the crowd.

Jack

I had waited all morning for her by the well, but she never showed up. Eventually, noon came around, and i had gone to the courtyard to see if she had shown up to the joining ceremony. When i arrived, i saw her standing at the front, in a beautiful red dress, with her hair in waves flowing down her back.

'I should be up there, standing opposite her with her smiling at me. but she gives a smile that belongs to me to the alien.'

When the refusal part of the ceremony came around, i willed her to step up and refuse to join with him. Instead, Samatha moved up to reject Jacob, and Star had smiled at the ugly monkey to reassure him as if she already loved him. After the ceremony, she let him put his arms around her, allowed him to bite that lower lip as I had dreamt of. Let him caress her sexy bubble butt and spank her. Marking what is mine! Putting his arms around what is mine! My blood boiled at the thought.

"Today, they had taken two females from us. Every mating ceremony, we lose more and more females to them. Our females reject us to get their pussies ruined by those four-armed monkeys. They have taken enough from us. We need to end this treaty with them, and there was one way to do it," I said to Jacob, who was standing next to me watching them.

"What do you have in mind?" he asked, looking as angry as i felt.

"We are going to have to track down a Franga," I said as we walked away from the mating ceremony. He looked at me with a smile, and I knew he was on board with my plan.

Star

The Rikainga formed a procession heading south from our colony towards their village. I swayed from side to side on the saddle as Pishi lumbered on, and i started to feel sick from motion. The Starkingaians seemed to flow with each step as if they were on a gently moving boat.

I looked over to Natasha, the other human who had mated to a half-human, half-Starkinga male, and she looked like she was on the verge of vomiting at any second. I gave her a small smile as I felt my stomach also sway and saliva whirl up in my mouth.

"Are you feeling unwell, my Trishinga?" Dijinga asked. "You are looking pale, and you are sweating a lot."

"Motion sickness," I managed to say to him, as I swayed and he flowed with the movement of Pishi.

"Oh, I see. How can I help?" He looked at me worriedly.

" I don't know. I hope I will get used to it soon," I swallowed more saliva as my stomach lurched again.

"Perhaps I should distract you. It might help; I still owe you a punishment from earlier," Dijinga leaned in to nip my ear lobe, and his arms tightened around me. The talking was already helping me ignore the rocking motion, and I decided to go along with it.

"You can't spank me while I am sitting, so your punishment will have to wait," I teased back as I wiggled my butt between his thighs.

"That is not the only way to punish a naughty Trishinga, is it?," He asked as his tail brushed between my thighs. He made a whistling sound that caused Pishi to pick up speed from slow lumber to a trot. He moved us up to the front where his father, Chief Hinga, rode on his Rikainga.

"Ahhh! There you are! Congratulations on your joining Star and Dijinga. May it be as fruitful and pleasant as mine is," he said, smiling fondly at us.

"Thank you," I said back, making sure to look him in the eye, which seemed to please him as he nodded in approval.

"Thank you, Ejinga; I wanted to inform you that we are going to move to the back of the line and make sure all reach the village safely," Dijinga informed him.

"Of course, as a good Chieftain should do," Cheif Hinga replied with a smile playing on his face, and I felt like there was an inside joke I was missing between them.

With a nod in my direction, Chief Hinga made the whistling sound, and his Rikainga started trotting to move back to the front of the line. Dijinga and I kept standing by the side as his clanmates moved on ahead. As they passed by, they offered us their congratulations, and we thanked and returned the compliment when it was a newly joined couple.

When the procession was finally ahead, Pishi stated her side-to-side lumber again. But before the motion sickness could register, Dijinga lifted and turned me around on the saddle to face him. He moved back a little on the saddle to create a bit of space between us, and then he lifted both my legs to put them over his thighs, spreading them wide open with only the dress covering my modesty.

"My Ejinga is very happy with our union, so is my Fijinga, and I cannot wait for the two of you to meet. She is going to shower you with affection, she always wished for a female youngling, but she got three males instead," he said as he pushed up the skirt of my dress to reveal my thighs.

"I did not know you had brothers. Did they come today?" I asked, making sure to look up at him as I spoke.

"No, they did not. Their tails have not developed enough to suckle on a tiva," His hands caressed my open thighs, and his thumbs grazed my sensitive inner thighs.

"What is a tiva?" I asked, guessing it was a nipple, his tail had latched on mine last night, and it had sent thrilling tugging sensations flowing throughout my body.

"Let me show you,"

His left lower arm flipped up the bottom of my dress, and his right arm moved to rub circles around my clitoris with his thumb through my soaked panties. A loud moan escaped from my lips as a pleasure I could never imagine racked through my body. I had rubbed myself between my legs several times when I was sure my mother was asleep, but it had never felt this good.

"Why do you wear this extra layer of coverings under your skirt?" He asked while his thumb rubbed circles, which caused me to buckle on the saddle. I placed my hands behind me, grabbed onto the front of the saddle and I opened my legs further to angle my pelvis in an attempt to increase the pressure on my clit. His chest rumbled as he stopped circling with his thumb and lightly pressed on my clit.

"I asked you a question, my little mate." He reminded me, still not moving his thumb. I decided to rock my hips to get the delicious sensations back, but his upper arms moved down to hold my thighs immobile and still wide open. A mewling sound escaped my throat.

."..please, I need to move....," I pleaded as I kept trying to rock my hips, but there was no escaping his grip.

"This is a punishment, after all. Is it not, my little mate? You have to answer my question." His smile widened as he enjoyed torturing me. His forefinger lightly flicked my clit, causing me to buckle even harder under his grip. More slick flowed from my core to soak my underwear and dripping onto the saddle. I opened my eyes to see him looking at me with an intense need on his face that sent another shiver through my body.

"They are my underwear, "I replied in a breathless voice. His thumb resumed its gentle rotations around my clit. I began to close my eyes so that I could sink into the pleasure, only for him to flick it again, which caused me to cry out loud from pleasure laced with a bit of pain.

"Eyes open, little one, we are having a conversation." When our eyes met, he resumed the gentle circles, and little bolts of pleasure racked through me.

"What is its purpose?"

"What?" I tried to remember our conversation.

"What is the purpose of this underwear except hindering me from touching your sweet pussy?"

"Ohh, it's just for modesty and protection," I whispered as the sensations of his caresses built up, and I tried to keep looking at him.

"It does not offer much protection, and it is a nuisance to me already. You will not need anymore," He used two hands to rip open the middle and each of the sides of my underwear, and they fell off my body.

His pupils dilated as he stared between my wide-open thighs and licked his lips. His lower hands moved to grab my butt, and he yanked me up, leaving me balanced on my upper back and head with my legs over his shoulders. His upper arms spread my thighs even wilder to fit his broad neck. He buried his face between my legs and took a deep breath. When he came up, i could only see the black of his dilated pupils. He took a long lick from below my backhole up to my clit. On his second lick, he lingered around the tight wrinkle of my asshole, and I clenched, fighting the unnatural feeling.

"Dijinga, don't lick there.. please," I begged as his tongue kept tickling me. He brought his thumb back to my clit, moved it in caressing circles which caused me to relax as the pleasure built up within me. His tongue slipped into my back hole, and I gasped as i tried to adjust to the fullness, clenching again, and I felt a yearning emptiness in my core.

"Please..." I begged again, not even knowing what I was asking for. His tail started to tease around my opening and entered just deep enough to graze at my hymen. This sent me over the edge, and I was lost in a void of delight and peaks of pleasure.