Joining Her Harem Ch. 03

Story Info
In a bad place Ranz offers himself to his Futa Angel.
10.4k words
4.44
3.6k
11
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***********************************

Grace arrived at the guild hall the morning after her day off. She saw the normal dead beats that were too cheap to pay for a room and Lily was too lazy to kick out. She kicked a few as she passed them. One young newbie jumped up ready to fight. Grace glared at him. Once he saw who it was he backed down even flipping a few coins on the table and leaving. Grace just shook her head and looked for Lily. She wanted to check on Ranz.

"Lily, where are you girl?" Grace called out. She could hear a clattering from the back room and then Lily came stumbling out wiping her mouth. Grace sighed, but did not make a comment as one of the young maids left shortly after Lily.

"Good morning master. How was the memorial?" Lily walked to her normal spot straightening her dress.

"Same as last year, dower and depressing." Grace left it at that not really wanting to talk about it. Lily knew better than to ask a follow up question so just tired to look busy.

"What room is Ranz in? I wanted to check on him." It put a smile on Grace's face thinking of the young boy.

"Ranz?" Lily thought for a minute and then remembered the boy who registered first thing in the morning the day before. "Oh ya he joined a party first thing. I think they already left town."

"Damn, I knew a party would snatch a fine piece of ass like that up, but that was fast. I had hoped to see him before he left town." Grace's shoulders sank some as she moved back to her office. Turning back. "Who did he join up with by the way?"

Lily turned around almost afraid to say, since the guild master was showing an interest. "Landis's party, the black serpents." Seeing Grace's face wash over with anger Lily tried to defend herself. "I tried to stop him. He seemed like such a sweet kid, but Landis kept me from pointing it out."

"You Stupid SLUT I dont give a shit who his father is. He cannot stop you from informing the members of charter clauses." Grace stomped over to Lily. It looked as if she may strike her but Grace held back.

Lily held her hands up. "I adjusted it and since Landis did not explain it to the boy. I did not explain it to Landis."

"Moron, show it to me." Grace barked. Lily rushed to the back and came over with the charter she had Ranz and Landis sign.

"Right here." Lily pointed to her adjustment. "I hate that fucker too."

"You devious little harlot." Grace folded the charter and tucked it away in her coat. "Spread the word I want to know the second that shit head is back in the city."

***********************************

I awoke at dawn the next morning. No one but Draga was awake. I went to check on my clothes. They were still damp but only just. I moved them to a rock that would be getting direct sunlight very soon in the hopes they would be dry before we broke camp.

Draga spent time collecting Firewood. She rebuilt the fire from the embers it had died down to. Once she did she came over to me and dragged me back to the fire and placed me next to it. It was a rather cool morning and once I was next to the fire I could feel how cold I had really been.

"Thank you" I smiled at her. She merely nodded and went about the camp preparing for our eventual departure. I stood by the fire for a while before I decided to prepare a little breakfast. I knew to only prepare five meals. I still made six servings. Splitting it amongst the others. I am not sure it would help in the end but really it would not hurt.

The other party member started to wake with Fay being first. She quickly left the tent and joined me by the fire while I was cooking. She still said nothing but she sat right next to me this time. The day before She had pretended I did not even exist. I thought about hugging her or maybe rubbing her back. Something to show support. However, she seemed so tense I was not sure I should. I just gave her a warm smile.

Triss and Landis were awake but still in their tent. I could tell at first from the slurping sounds. Then a few minutes later I could hear Triss moaning accompanied by the sound of flesh slapping together. They exited a few minutes after the noise died down. Triss took a bowl from me and said nothing. Landis took his bowl but instead of joining Triss he sat with me. He nodded his head to Fay with a glare and she moved to sit somewhere else.

"I am sorry about last night Princess. I sort of forgot this is your first party and you must have lived a fairly sheltered life before now." Landis sighed, taking a spoon full of the porridge I made. "Damn this is amazing. It normally tastes like warm snot." He looked at me and could tell his complement was falling on deaf ears.

"Either way I am really sorry. You have to understand that adventures die all the time. Because of that we live each day like it is our last. That is because for a lot of us it is. When you face death every day you make sure you find time to enjoy the life you have."

I could not believe he was trying to justify his actions last night. I was about to tell him off when I caught Draga's eyes and she ever so slightly shook her head. If this man was really the sadist I think he is, maybe Draga is right, pushing back will not end well. He knows I am mad. I cannot if I just give in to his weak justification. It would be better to let him think he has to win me over.

"I mean, I guess I get it, but Fay did not seem like she wanted what happened last night. She seemed to be in real pain." I grumbled.

Landis laughs "That is your pain slut of a sister. Come on sis, tell the princess how you like it."

Fay raised her head but did not look at me. "I love the pain daddy and big bro bring me. They can use me any way they want."

"Ha see, the little slut loves it. We are just giving her what she asks for."

It was clear to me that Fay did not have a choice but to say that. She is in the same trouble I am in. I just don't understand why she did not leave the party when they were back in town. I would leave now if I could but I am concerned about making it back to town alone. Maybe I can convince Fay to go with me, but we would likely have to leave Draga. I am sure the slave collar would prevent her from running. So running was not an option. For now I needed to play along.

"I guess if she says so." I decided it was best not to talk about his treatment of Draga and draw attention to her in any way. Landis took this opportunity to rest his hand on my thigh. I looked up at him and saw Draga behind him looking very upset. It was my turn to give her a look to make her calm down. To my surprise she did not calm down but instead walked away. Maybe it was the best option she had to control herself.

"I am happy we could work this out, princess. You are going to love being part of our little family. Now give Daddy some sugar." Landis leaned on me as he caressed my thigh. He wanted me to kiss him. If I was to keep this up and find a way out I would have to. I started to lean in as well hoping it would be short. Just before our lips touched a loud crash could be heard. Alarmed everyone jumped up, even Nerk who was asleep.

Draga had cracked a huge log over a rock splitting it into many smaller pieces. Then she started collecting it as if it was for the fire. Everyone untensed as we realized what happened. I took this opportunity to get up and go retrieve my clothes. I had been having this conversation with Landis half naked. I moved quickly while everyone was still looking at Draga.

My robes had been in the sun a little over an hour now and they were dry. Between the two robes I could tell the one that I used to clean Draga's wounds with. It was almost tinted gray now. The other robe looked almost new. It did not take me long to decide on what robes I would wear. I was smiling from ear to ear in my new gray robes. I am not sure why. I mean it was horrible how they turned this color, but from that incident Draga and I made a powerful connection. It seemed Draga felt the same way. I could see a half smile as he saw me carrying perfectly clean white robes but instead wearing the stained gray ones.

Once everyone was done with breakfast I collected the food again taking the leftovers to Draga. I had tried to leave half of mine for her plus what everyone else had left over. While it was horrible we made her do it, I imagined it was better than nothing. Plus it was the best I could do for now. She gave me a nod and a smile when she saw how full the bowl was. I only smiled back not wanting to draw any attention. I took the opportunity to look at her back. The worst of the wounds were still there but I was surprised that most of the smaller slashes the whip made were almost unnoticeable now. It had been less than 12 hours.

We finished packing camp up and headed out. The morning was very different from the day before. About every half hour we stopped because Draga spotted a monster. It did not shock me that Landis used Draga as a scout and front line fighter. Whatever the monster was, Draga would be up front alone with Landis behind and Triss and Fay behind that. True to his word at least Nerk was guarding me as the healer.

The strategy seemed to be to let the monster attack Draga and while it was distracted, surround and kill it. All in all it was a sound strategy. Draga was clearly a skilled fighter. It was rare that the others needed to assist her in killing a lone monster. She did all this with no armor and no weapon except her massive fists. If she was properly equipped Draga would be a force to be reckoned with.

After the first few fights I wanted to heal Draga. Landis refused to allow me. She just had minor scrapes, none as bad as the whipping she had received last night. I knew they would not bother her for long. I hated to admit Landis was correct, but there was not really a need to use up one of my spells on what are minor scrapes for Draga. It was better to save their limited uses for something more serious. Still I had a pain in my gut seeing her get injured, even if they are minor ones.

I have been collecting some random forest vegetables as we traveled. I was planning to at least make a half decent soup for dinner. Draga noticed what I was doing a few hours in and started picking rabbits off with rocks. I was surprised she could be so accurate with just random rocks she found on the ground.

By the time we stopped for the day we had several rabbits and more than enough vegetables to make a decent meal. What I made was more than enough for six people, my reasoning being that the food would go to waste if I did not. So once I filled five bowls with food I still had lots left over. I was so happy that Draga would get a full meal tonight.

Landis came over to me as we started to eat our meal. I was only two bites in when he took my bowl away. He poured the soup onto the ground. "Who is in charge?"

Startled, I did not respond right away and just looked around and then back at Landis. "You are?"

SLAP! "Who is in charge?"

"You are." I said in a more confident tone. While holding my cheek

SLAP! "Who is in charge here?" Landis slapped my other cheek.

Then it dawned on me what this psycho wanted. "You are, Daddy."

"Correct, so why are you making food for the mongrel when I have told you not to."

"I was not making food for Draga. I just made what we had. I did not want any of the meat to go bad."

SLAP! "Don't lie to your Daddy Princess. You can pretend all you want about the dinner tonight but what about breakfast this morning or dinner last night?"

Damn he noticed what I had done. I had hoped the extra I made, and me eating less would go unnoticed. I had two options. I could double down on denial. That way could be trouble if Landis could not be persuaded that it was a mistake. I could own up to it. While it would confirm I was lying I was hoping the weird game Landis was playing could work to my advantage, if I leaned into it some. My emotions have been on edge all day so it was not hard to bring in some tears.

"I am sorry daddy. I just wanted to be nice. I am your little princess. I could not bear to see anyone suffer." I sobbed as best I could hoping this would trigger him into playing his role of protector in his sick game.

"Oh my sweet princess. That is why we love you. You have such a kind heart." Landis dropped to his knees and pulled me into a hug. He pulled back and planted a kiss on my lips. It was rough and quick but got the desired result from Draga. She stood and started to growl. Landis was already looking her way as he kissed me.

"That kind heart is going to get you hurt one day. That would devastate your family. It is daddy's job to protect the family. So that is what I am going to do. Come with me." Landis rose and held out his hand. I placed mine in his and he pulled me up. We walked to the pot I had cooked the soup in and he picked it up by the handle. We then walked over to Draga.

"Now you will repeat what I say." Landis glared at me. "You are a useless mongrel slave. You have nothing and deserve nothing. You will be used until you break and then be discarded."

I did not want to say it. I liked Draga. Of all of them she was the only one I knew cared about me. Part of my brain knew that Draga would not hold these statements I was being forced to say to her against me. I still could not say them.

Landis got tired of waiting for me. "Speak now or you will suffer the consequences."

I still could not say the words. I could endure what this sick bastard had planned. I would not say those words to my friend. I knew this was a mistake as I was doing it. However, my goddess does not bestow her blessings on the weak willed, even if that makes us stubborn sometimes.

She does it seems, to bestow her blessing on idiot fools.

"Excruciate" was all Landis said after he got tired of waiting.

The collar around Draga began to spark. Draga's whole body seemed to clench up. She fell to the ground shaking. The look of agony on her face said it all. She had not flinched when taking twenty-five lashes. I could not imagine what kind of pain this must be for her face to be contorted the way it was.

"PLEASE you must stop. You will kill her" I begged.

"It is no better than she deserves." I heard Triss hiss behind me.

"Please stop." I cried again grabbing at Landis trying to get him to stop. The look on his face was frightening. He seems to be enjoying Draga's pain just like when he whipped her. I looked back at Draga and then back to Landis.

"Please Daddy do it for your princess." He still did not stop the pain. I was frantic. I tried to move to Draga to see if I could stop it somehow but Landis held my hand tightly. The look on Draga's face was tearing me up on the inside. I had to try something.

"You are a useless mongrel slave...shiff... You have nothing and deserve nothing....shiff... You will be used until you break...sniff...and then be discarded."

"Excruciate" The sparks stopped flashing and Draga's whole body eased. Her breath was ragged and her eyes were still closed but I was sure she was conscious. "Now dump the rest of this food. We will not be needing it. Don't worry about your dinner, we will find something to fill your tummy." Landis said, turning to me holding out the pot.

I had no choice. If I delay, he may use the collar again. No matter what I did, Draga or I were not getting any food tonight. What did it matter if he dumped it or I did. So I took the pot from him and turned it over at his feet.

"Good, from now on you will only fix four meals. You will eat what is left and we will find other ways to supplement your diet. This will be your punishment until you learn your place." Landis stood over me waiting for my acknowledgement.

"Yes daddy." I held my head down Draga's eyes were open now and I could not stand the way she looked at me. I dared not apologize to her in front of Landis. Would she even want it after the pain I caused her. I looked away, unable to bear it any more. Landis led me back over to the fire and I moved to sit on a stone nearby but he just pointed to the ground at his feet. I moved to him.

"Kneel," he said abruptly.

I knelt as instructed and he grabbed my hair and leaned over pulling me in for another kiss. I could feel his tongue snake into my mouth. He quickly pulled it back and jerked my head back. He just looked into my eyes. He seemed to be weighing something on his mind before releasing me. He patted his thigh slightly and then guided my head to rest against it. I sat like this for the rest of the meal.

We ate in relative silence. Nerk was grouping Fay throughout the meal. She, as always, seemed to ignore it and just let it happen. Nerk finished his meal quickly then forced Fay to the ground before him. I could not see it happen, but from the motions I was sure she started the task Nerk had for her.

"Triss, my dick is not going to suck itself." Landis said, putting his bowl down. With a huff Triss got between Landis's knees and started to suck his already freed cock. I tried to move away, but I felt Landis take hold of my hair and he forced me to watch Triss. "You need to watch mommy's technique. You will be expected to take over for her soon."

I shuddered internally at what the time frame of soon may mean. I was forced to watch as Triss went to town on Landis cock. I think part of her was trying to show off to me, maybe trying to prove she is Landis's number one girl. Little did she know she was in that competition alone. I doubted Fay gave a shit and I knew I did not.

I will give Triss credit for her excellent skill. She was not going at Landis cock for long before he finished. He had let go of my head and grabbed Triss and forced her down on his cock her face buried into his stomach. I could hear Triss gagging and struggling with the cum he was shooting directly into her throat. After one of her coughs cum exploded out of her nose and some from her mouth. With that Landis finally pulled her off him and threw her to the side.

"Asshole! Stop trying to show off for the new fuck toy." Triss got up and moved to the tent I would assume to clean herself off.

Landis just smiled and watched as Nerk fucked Fay from behind. She was naked and her face and chest covered in cum already. She was on her knees and Nerk was holding her up by pulling her wrists behind her back. Fay was panting heavily. I could clearly hear the slapping of skin, now that the loud slurping next to me had stopped. This went on for several minutes until Nerk grunted and slammed a few more times into Fay, clearly he finished again. Triss had returned at some point and was sitting next to Landis. The pair giggled at something she said.

Triss stood as Landis spoke, "Watching is good and all, but nothing beats first hand experience. Since you quietly waited next to your daddy this evening. He will reward you with some experience." Triss had circled behind me and grabbed me and pulled me over to a log nearby forcing me to sit. She pulled my robes off me and threw them to the side. My protests were ignored. I then saw Landis leading Fay over as she crawled next to him.

"Fay here is the second best cocksucker we have. She is going to perform a demonstration on you. I hope it will be educational for you. Remember as you empty yourself into your sister's mouth that this is how I reward my family if they obey me."

Fay approached me and I held up my hands to stop her. "Fay, that is ok. I don't want you to do this."

"Please sis I want you to use my mouth like daddy said. We don't want to disappoint daddy." Fay did not hesitate for a second because of my protests. She grabbed at my pants. When I tried to stop her. My arms were taken by Triss and held behind my back.