Joining Her Harem Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"GGAUUgh..."

Draga pulled me down a little too hard and her cock rammed into the back of my throat causing me to gag. She quickly pulled me off, never letting go of my hair. The pleasure running through both my mind and body was like a drug. I was sure I looked drunk as my eyes were half closed, and my mouth hung open. I could feel a huge volume of spit dripping out of my mouth. Draga's eyes were filled with concern and her perfect mouth frowned. I smiled as best I could with my mouth still open presenting it for her. She still looked concerned so I held my tongue out of my mouth and moaned. She knew I wanted more. One side of her mouth curled up into a smile and her eyes were once again filled with lust. She jammed me back down on her cock.

I gagged again and Draga pulled me up, but this time she did not check to see if I was ok she just forced me back down rougher than before. Draga kept going, causing me to gag each time. Her pace was quickening. The most surprising part for me was not that I was able to keep going but that I felt my own climax coming on. I was so close I was sure if I gave my dick one hard stroke it would explode. Based on Draga's pace and growling I imagined she was close as well. That thought caused a new wave of pleasure to wash over me, the anticipation of her cum.

Draga's growl deepened and she pulled me as hard as she ever had down onto her. My throat still prevented her cock from entering me any further, but that did not matter any more. I felt the hot splash of cum entering my mouth. This was so much better than with Fay. Feeling Draga explode directly into my mouth the hot cum I was craving pushed me over the edge. I came in my pants. Draga volume was so great and even her first blast was too much and started to leak out of my mouth. I started to gulp down. I did not want to waste any. As I was swallowing I felt another blast enter my mouth and I feverishly attempted to swallow that as well. Then a third and a fourth. By that time I had failed to keep pace and most was leaking out of my mouth and onto Draga's cock. It slowly slid down her shaft until it was caught by her heavy balls and stopped.

I kept Sucking and gulping at Draga cock. It finally seemed that she was done giving me her seed. She pulled me up. I could only imagine what I must look like. I felt as if I had been out drinking all night. My tongue was heavy and tired as it hung out of my mouth like a dog. Looking up at her she looked like an angel sent by my goddess to save me. I was thankful her hand was still holding my hair as it was likely to be the only thing keeping me from collapsing onto the ground. She brought her other hand to my face, her thumb running around my chin scooping the precious cum I had let escape into my mouth. I greedily sucked her thumb into my mouth and worked it like I had her dick. Thankfully it was smaller, giving my tired mouth a limited rest.

Draga removed her hand from my mouth and my eyes quickly moved to it wishing it would return. This caused me to bring her still mostly hard cock into view. While it was not full mast as it had been a few seconds ago it was still standing proudly at least at half attention. It was then my eyes saw the cum that had pooled on her large nuts. I could not help myself and moved toward her large sack. I raked my tongue through the large glob of cum. I knew this was the last of it so I savored it in my mouth before swallowing. I then went to work cleaning every last bit of her cock and balls.

I had long since finished cleaning her and her dick was a gleaming rod. I was enjoying toying with it at this point. I was snapped out of my drunken stupor. Draga's face I had been admiring whipped to the camp, her expression growing angry. She quickly pulled me up and pointed to a nearby thicket. She brought her finger to her mouth signaling for me to be quiet before she shoved me into the dense brush. Draga herself quickly pulled her pants up and attached the strap around her chest. I could hear someone approaching. Not wanting to make a sound I did not move to see who it was, even though it likely was only one person.

My suspicions were correct when I heard Landis speak. "Where are you coming from?"

Draga only responded in a grunt. I could not see her so I assumed she made some gesture as well.

"Sure. Have you seen my little princess? She is not by the fire as I expected."

Draga again was only responded with a grunt.

"Gods this is dumb. Sumara command, you can speak fully. Now answer." Landis snapped

"How the fuck should I know where he is. After that display today I doubt he would want anything to do with me." Draga responded. I had heard her speak one word before but never truly heard her voice. Her voice was husky and deep but still carried a feminine tone not at all what I had expected from a Half-Orc.

"She has to be around here. Help me find her?"

"Piss off Landis If he was smart he would have made his way back to town. There is no reason for him to stay with you sick fucks any more." Draga said in an angry growl.

"Sick fucks. I never saw you complain about any of those sluts I helped you fuck. No one would come near a freak like you if I was not bringing them to the bed first." Landis's tone clearly meant to tease and mock Draga.

"Fucking barmaids and farmers daughters is not the same as what you do. You are a depraved bastard." Draga spat back.

"Aww don't be like that. You don't miss the good old days of split roasting some bitch. I see the way you are with my princess. I suspect you want to take a piece for yourself." I could hear Landis chuckle "Tell you what. You help me ease her into this life willingly and I will let you share her once a week with me. Ass or mouth your choice. We can see if we can make our dicks touch in the middle."

I heard rustling, it sounded like the two grappled some. "Fuck right off. I am not a rapist like you, and I will not help you with him. If you have half a brain you will cut him loose as soon as you can. There is something different about him. Your usual shit will not work." I wish I could see Draga's face as she spoke.

"You're sweet on her. Ha haha..." Landis's laughter made me shudder. "I cannot wait until the first time I fuck her sweet ass I am going to make you watch."

I am sure Draga was going to respond but Landis stopped her. "Sumara command, you can only use the words Yes or No." There was a brief pause. I am assuming the two exchanged something nonverbally. "Now I am going to check the creek. She is probleming washing up. You check around in case she went to take a piss. If you find her, take her to my tent. She will keep me warm tonight." I could hear Landis laughing to himself as he walked away.

I tried to process what I just heard. Draga is not just some slave, she knows Landis. Hell it even sounded like she was friends with him at one point. It is clear they had some kind of falling out, the slave collar notwithstanding. Was Draga in on Landis's schemes to begin with.

I was interrupted from my thoughts by a large hand appearing in front of my face, offering me help up. I slapped it away and stood on my own. When I could finally see Draga again her face was twisted in pain as if she had been stabbed. I knew that feeling well because I felt it too.

"What kind of sick game are you playing?" I wanted to yell but I kept my voice low.

Draga did not answer, she just reached for me. I slapped her hand away again.

"How can I trust you now? Everything I thought I knew was a lie."

Draga had no response. Her face told me she wanted to speak but the command Landis gave her prevented it.

"So your name is Sumara?"

"Yes"

"Did you work with Landis before the collar?"

Draga hung her head. "Yes."

I was angry I felt so betrayed. I thought Draga was a good person, but I guess she is really Sumara. I had thought Landis was a good person at first as well. I guess I am just stupid. I had so many questions but they could not be answered with a yes or a no. So I figured why bother. I felt tears welling up but I fought to push them down. I would need to face Landis again soon and I did not want to try and explain my crying.

I started to head back to camp and Draga moved to follow me but I held my hand up. I needed to process what was going on. I could not do that with her following me around. I had heard Landis wanted me to sleep in his tent tonight. I did not see a way to avoid that.

Landis was still not back in his tent. I knew the water was further away then it was last night so I expect he may be a few more minutes. I went to my pack and pulled out my towel and tried to clean my face and pants the best I could. I then laid down next to the fire and closed my eyes. Trying to make sense of what was going on and how I was going to get out of it.

All I could think about was Draga or I guess Sumara. Her actions did not make sense. Landis's actions made sense once he showed himself to be the villain he was. Triss had always been kind of a bitch if not more so now. Nerk was Landis's lap dog. Fay was scared and just trying to survive. Everyone's actions made sense except for Sumara.

Thinking back, I met Sumara first. My first interaction with her seemed genuine. I now knew the reason why she did not talk to me then. Every interaction I had with her since then seems to reinforce the idea that she was at least a kind person. She comforted me when I was upset on the first night. Then she defended me from Nerk, While that could be staged the lashing she got as a result could not. I feel like she has been lying to me, but that is not true. She has only ever said two words to me. Anything else I thought I understood about Sumara before now was just my own guesswork about her motives. I just wish I could talk to her. I needed to hear her explanation on why she had worked with Landis in the past and why she now wore the slave collar. Without that answer was I ever going to be sure I could trust her?

I was broken from my train of thought as I heard someone approaching. From the direction they came I assumed it was Landis. He took a seat on the ground at my feet. He reached up and rested his hand on my hip and slowly rubbed me.

"Princess, you don't need to sleep out here. Daddy has a place for you to sleep next to him tonight."

His hand moved down with each back and forth movement. His hand was now mostly rubbing my butt.

"I like the light of the fire. It reminds me of my temple." It sounded stupid when I said it but it was all I could think of.

"Aww princess, I can keep you safe. Come to bed." He patted my butt and rose to one knee and offered me a hand.

Forced to take his hand I was led back to his tent. Triss was fast asleep and Landis laid down next to her. He guided me by the hand to lay down with him. Once I was lying down he moved closer to me so his body was pressed into mine. I could feel his breath on my neck and he moved my hair to the side exposing my neck and face. His hand brushed across my cheek as he lowered his hand. His arm wrapped around my stomach.

"See safe and sound in daddy's arms." He lightly kissed my neck. His lower hand pulled me tight into him. I could feel his arousal growing. "Princess, I know it has been an adjustment for you. I am sorry for that. I only want to keep you protected and safe. I am your daddy now, trust me."

I decided that ignoring him and staying quiet was my safest option. I just wanted this to be over. I knew between my wizard spells and my new blessing from my goddess, I would likely be able to take Landis or Nerk down in a straight fight. Perhaps both if I got the drop on them. Triss would be my major opponent if I tried to use force. That is assuming that Fay and Sumara would not move against me. It was too much to hope they would help me. It would be next to impossible for Sumara, even if she wanted to. Fay seems so broken that I am not sure she could be counted on even if she wanted to be free.

I used this time and my anger at the position I was in to fuel my plans for how to break free of these people. I did not sleep. I was too anxious, but sleep finally took me some time just before dawn.