Joining Her Harem Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sis you are going to enjoy this so much please let me please you." While Fay's words said one thing her tone and eye said another. She did not want to be doing this any more than I did. Just as much as she was forced to violate me. I was being forced to violate her.

I had lost sight of Landis but I could clearly see that Nerk was trying to get himself going for another round with Fay. She had successfully managed to remove my pants and now was staring at my cock. I could hear laughing in my ear.

"Holy Shit you have to be kidding me. Nerk your sister has a bigger dick than you do." Triss cackled. I heard Landis laughing as well somewhere behind me.

"Fuck off." was all Nerk said as he stroked his shaft trying to get hard again.

I never had any to compare it to. The Sister who all saw me in the baths commented on my size. I always assumed it just looked larger because I was so small.

Fay seemed to ignore all the comments. She just lowered her mouth onto my cock. Most of it disappeared into her thoroughly wet mouth. She immediately began to bob her head up and down. She would stop every few pumps and swirl her tongue around my head and suck harder. I had masterbatted countless times in the temple. Fay's mouth was a hundred times better than my hand. I knew I would not last long.

I knew Fay did not want to be doing this so I felt immense guilt at how much I was enjoying it. I tried to resist my climax in a futile attempt to spare Fay. That felt silly when I knew they would make her do this until I finished. I stopped resisting with that thought and felt my release explode into her mouth. Her tongue toying with the head of my cock coating it in my cum. After the last few spurts left my cock Fay leaned back on her heels. Her mouth was wide and full of my cum. It was too much for her mouth to hold it all and a good amount was leaking down her chin.

"You know what to do sweet girl." I hear Landis say from behind me. Fay pushed off her heel and used my thighs to push herself up to me. She did not hesitate at all and I was too shocked to do anything. Her lips formed a seal with mine and I felt her cum coated tongue slither into my mouth. It then retreated before coming back into my mouth coated in a new batch of cum.

"Now be a good little princess and swallow your dinner." Triss whispered into my ear before a moan escaped her throat. Hearing Triss speak drew my attention to the rocking motion I felt behind me now and realized that Landis had been fucking Triss while she held me in place.

Fay kept forcing more of my cum into my mouth. I had no choice but to swallow it. It was then that I finally focused on the taste. I had been in such shock at what was happening that I guess I blocked it out. I felt like my body betrayed me. The warm salty fluid in my mouth tasted good. Because I was being forced I wanted to hate it but I did not. It was purely the taste, it did not have that excitement I felt when I was with Gace. As the first batch coated my throat I felt myself shudder at the pleasure I was experiencing from it. Fay had finally pushed all of my cum into my mouth. I could not help but moan. I felt like a horrible waste of a person for liking it.

Triss whispered. "Daddy's little princess is a cum slut. I am going to remember that." Then Triss bit at my ear before sucking my ear lobe into her mouth.

Fay kept kissing me long after I had swallowed the last of my cum. She was really kissing me. One of her arms reached around my neck and pulled me closer. Due to her passionate make out session My mouth was now as covered in cum as hers was. When she finally broke our kiss our eyes met. It was odd, it was almost like this was the first time I saw her. I felt like I saw the scared little girl that was hiding behind her eyes. Not the mask of the slut these bastards had her play. Her face almost looked worried but quickly went dead again as she backed away.

Nerk had finally gotten hard again and he grabbed Fay and pulled her down to straddle his lap. Triss was still sucking on my ear as her moaning got louder before she bit down hard. She may have even drawn blood. She then let go and screamed her orgasim into my ear. I could hear Landis grunting behind her. I froze with indecision. I could try to slink away while they came down from their climax but I risked upsetting them if they expected me to stay. If I stayed I would almost for sure be pulled into some kind of play with them.

The decision was made for me and it was a third option I had not considered. They both left me alone. Triss walked over to Nerk and Fay and pushed Nerk to the ground, with Fay still straddling him. She then grabbed Fay's hair and guided Fay to her cum filled cunt. I watched as Fay went to work first on the cum that had leaked out onto her thighs then she moved to the main event itself and started to suck and slurp the cum from Triss's well used Pussy. I was having a hard time taking my eyes away from the sight. I felt disgusted that part of me wanted to try it. My expression did not seem lost to Triss and she mouthed "next time" to me.

Landis was already laying down in his tent. I was surprised he did not stay or say anything to me. He must have been spent from his two rapid climaxes. Triss followed shortly after, It seemed she was not interested in any release from Fay. She had just wanted to use her for a rag. Nerk sort of anticlimactically just gave up. He pulled his fairly limp dick out of Fay and threw her off him. "Your a dead fuck anyway."

Fay like last night laid on the ground not moving. She at least was covered in less cum than she had been the night before. I considered waiting as Draka had instructed the night before. But since Nerk's limp dick was not going to be a threat and I did not even think Landis was awake anymore I figured it would be ok.

I went to my pack and got my robes and water skin again. I then knelt next to Fay. I could see the tears forming in her eyes once she saw me. "I am sorry they forced you to do that to me. If I could have stopped them, I would have."

"Why?" Fay asked

I was taken back by her question. Not just because she had never spoken to me unless told to be Landis. How could she ask me why I would not violate her. Could it be she was really the slut they claimed her to be. That she indeed wanted to do everything they seemed to make her.

"Because they should not force you to do those things if you don't want to." I said trying to not pass judgment on her if she truly did want this life.

"Why do you fight them?" Her voice shuddered as she held back her sob. "If you just play along like I do they will do what they need to do any move on." She started to full blown cry. "It has been so much worse since you came."

Her clarified question caused me to feel as if I had been punched in the gut. Fay was right, my defiance and undercutting of his authority seemed to cause Landis to act spiteful and vindictive. I had only wanted to help Draga but I only brought her pain. Now Fay laid it out bluntly for me that I actively made her life worse as well.

As I washed away the last of the cum from her chest I saw that the holt symbol of Lillia, embroidered into my robe, was stained with Nerk cum. Instead of getting mad at Nerk I instead found myself getting mad at my goddess. How could she call herself a goddess of Luck and good fortune? All I seemed to bring these people was misfortune. I threw the robes to the ground. I was so angry at Lillia for condemning Fay and Draga to this fate. Then she sent an inadequate priest to help them. I could feel the anger inside of me. It was burning seeking an escape.

My eyes washed over in white and I spoke but the words were not my own. Holy Fire

My robes burst into flames. The pure golden flames of holy fire. I could see the fire burning away all traces of taint from my robes. Unlike real fire, holy fire would not harm what was righteous. Once the last bit of filth was removed from my robes the fire died down. It was like my robes were new.

I was confused. I was just hating my goddess. She should have stripped me of my blessing, or even struck me down. Instead she granted me more power. Holy Fire was rare among Lillia's cleric's. It was a very offensive spell and Lillia was not known as a warrior goddess. Though many soldiers did pray to Lillia.

I had not noticed Fay during all this but she had backed away and was cowering by one of the nearby rocks. I tried to approach but Fay tried to move away more, finding she could not as she was pushed up against the rock. She held her hands up to try and stop me. I froze as she did that to not upset her more.

"What was that?" She hissed.

While I understood the technical aspect of what just happened, the why of it confused me. I took a second before I answered.

"I think my Goddess wanted to prove to me we were not alone. Even if it did feel that way." I said trying to rationalize what had happened.

"I have been alone for six months. We are still alone." Fay snapped at me

I was shocked by her admission. To think she has been dealing with this for six months. It is no wonder she has seemed to shut down. It made a kind of sense she was just trying to endure the hell that was her life. She found a way that worked to minimize the harm. "I am sorry it took that long for me to find you. I promise I will get you and Draga out of this."

Fay sighed to herself. "You are wrong. You are going to be broken just like me soon. They like to play with the virgins more. They are going to tease you and tempt you. Their plan is for you to beg for it without being forced. Every other girl they have had to force and they think that is what shattered them. They want us broken, just not into a thousand pieces."

"You are not broken Fay. This now is who you are, it is the real you. The fake mask you wear during the day is your armor. It is your protection, don't let it define you." I reached out to Fay and she allowed me to take her hand.

"Look I need sleep and if I am not in his tent Nerk gets pissed." Fay got up and walked away. She stopped but did not turn around. "Your goddess really just sent us a sign?"

"Yes she sent us her light to guide us from this darkness." I said, trying to say something inspiring to give Fay some hope. It felt cheesy as I said it but my sentiment was heartfelt at least.

Fay said nothing in response and made her way to Nerk's tent and crawled in.

I waited for a while after Fay left to ensure everyone was asleep. I then made my way over to Draga. She was fairly somber when I approached, I was a little surprised she was not asleep. I imagine she was still upset about how I spoke to her earlier. She met my eyes as I got closer before looking back to the tents. After a few seconds her face softened and she rushed forward to me. She pulled me up into her powerful arms and kissed me. I knew that we should not, if Landis caught us his wrath would be harsh. I just felt so right to be kissing Draga. My hands were free this time and I was able to wrap them around her. I had intended to pull her into me but she was so massive and my feet were not on the ground. All I really did was pull myself into her. It was still an acceptable outcome.

Her hands similarly wrapped around me. One of her large hands cupped my ass to support my weight. The other caressed my back. I felt all my worries melt away. I knew I would always be safe in Draga's arms. It was a relief that she was not upset with me. Part of me knew she would not be since I was forced to say those terrible things, but it felt good to be sure now. It was then I knew what I had to do.

I spoke the first chance I got when Draga broke our kiss to lick and kiss on my neck. "MMMM Draga I need to speak."

Draga pulled away from me a little, our eyes meeting. "No" she smiled and pulled me into a deep kiss again. I relented and enjoyed the kiss again but quickly started to push away. When that did not work I started to pat her until she pulled back.

"Really Draga, this is important to me." I said sternly.

Draga sighed and put me down. She cupped my face and ran her thumb over my lips. I resisted the urge to pull her digit into my mouth. I really needed to talk to her.

"I think things are going to escalate quickly soon. I am not sure they will be content just sitting around waiting. I have a plan to buy myself time but I am not sure it will work. I want to be prepared in case it does not." I paused for a second. I am not sure why I did, it was not like Draga could really respond. She could only provide me with the worried expression she already was giving me. Perhaps it was to give me the courage to say what I was going to say.

"I want you to be my first." This time I truly need to wait for Draga. I hoped she would understand what I meant. After a second or two her eyes grew wide and a smile spread across her lips. I guess she knew what I meant, how could she not I chuckled internally. She simply nodded and took my hand and we moved to a denser part of the tree line, away from the fire light. It was a smart move if someone woke up and looked for us they would not be able to see us before we saw them.

Draga found a perfect spot where there was a fallen tree she could sit on. It made her the perfect high for kissing. Our faces were exactly at the same level. I was able to truly look into her eyes. They were a dark crimson. I had thought they were black but that was because I had never been this close before to have paid attention. The skin of her face was incredibly smooth compared to the rest of her. I had time to study her face and it was remarkably feminine. It should not be surprising, she was a woman, but her broad shoulders, height, large arms and hands were considered distinctly masculine.

I moved forward to stand between her parted legs when she reached behind herself to untie the strap that covered her breasts. It fell to the ground. I had a hard time looking away. Her chest was large for any woman, but because of her large frame they looked like it fit her exactly right. I had expected them to sag more. Most of the large breasted sisters had issues with sagging. However, Draga's breasts sat firmly in place on her chest. Her nipples were positioned higher then I would expect, giving her massive tits a sense of being perky. Something I normally only saw on smaller breasted women. Draga's skin seemed to be greener now. I realized it was because she was flushed with excitement. I found it adorable that her blush was green. I reached out and cupped one expecting them to be stiff, explaining why they were so firm. They were softer than expected and gave my hand the most wonderful sensation as I held them.

My fingers moved to her nipples and I began to play with them, running a finger over them circling them then flicking them. Draga then released what I could only describe as a growling giggle. It was both adorable and terrifying at the same time. She grabbed my head and pulled it toward her chest. I instantly took one of her nipples into my mouth. Its stiff flesh is a stark contrast to the soft mound it rose from.

My time enjoying her breasts was not to last. Draga's growl grew more intense and I could feel her heavy hand pressing on my shoulder. Even if I had wanted to I would not have been able to resist. I sank to my knees in front of her. I looked up at her, my face not completely turned toward her forcing me to look up mostly with my eyes. Her growl grew even deeper. she began to fumble with her pants. In her struggle she rose from her seated position to better remove them. As she did I finally got a good look at what had startled me the day before. From my kneeling position Draga towner over me. She was now completely naked standing before me in all her glory.

I was not able to look at anything else but the monster that hung between her thighs. She was already fully erect but due to its side and weight it did not stick up like mine did when I was aroused. It still stuck out from her body, but it hung down. The only dick I had intimate knowledge of was mine. Hers was several inches longer and what seemed almost twice as thick. It was darker than the rest of her skin and carried a slightly darker green tint to it. It made it look even more beautiful to me. It would jump slightly at what I would assume was her heart beats. A large drop of precum already hung from the tip. The massive head was nearly completely exposed from her foreskin. I could feel myself biting my lower lip after my tongue snaked out to wet my lips. She had veins as thick as my little finger all over. Being so close I was also treated to her musky, it caused me to feel light headed. I needed to reach out and grab it or I might float away.

My hands were tiny compared to this perfect cock in front of me. As I gripped it I could feel the heat radiating off it. I pulled it up so that it was aimed directly at my face. The drop of precum threatened to fall if I did not reach out and catch it. I could feel my tongue leave my mouth and curl up running it over the tip of her cock. I thought my cum tastes good. If Draga's precum tasted this good I could not wait until she was painting me with her full load.

Draga sat back down to give me better access to her. I licked my lips, getting them nice and wet. I planted a kiss on the tip of her cock and slowly opened my mouth. My tongue slid out to lick the underside as my top lip started to stretch over her. I barely had her cock head in my mouth and I already felt so full. Thinking back to what I saw Fay do I started to swirl my tongue around and get her head nice and wet. Once I was satisfied I started to bob my head as Triss has done. I could hear the low growl from Draga as I worked her cock in and out of my mouth. As I felt her invading my mouth over and over I could feel my own ache. My own dick was impossibly hard. If my hands were not busy trying to keep Draga's massive member under control they surely would be under my robes.

It did not take me long to figure out why both Triss and Fay always seemed covered in spit as well. I had been trying to control the amount of saliva that escaped my mouth. That was problematic two ways. First with how much her member was stretching my mouth it was hard to control second the quick movements I was trying to emulate from Triss required more lubrication then I was giving them. So I started to try and force as much of my spit out as possible, letting my saliva coat Draga's cock and in return my face.

To give myself a break I would stop every now and then to work directly on the bulbous head. This was an excellent time to gather the spit in my mouth and deposit onto Draga's cock. Now that I had been working at it for a few minutes she and I were covered and long tendrils of spit started to drip from my chin and swing wildly as I bobbed.

Draga for her part just let me work. She grabbed my head a few times or took a fist full of my hair but quickly released me. She knew this was my first time and did not want to force me or be rough like Landis and Nery. However, she seemed to be fighting her natural urge to do so. That made me only want to work harder for her. After about a half dozen times of Draga letting my head go. I stopped, I pulled up so just her tip was in my mouth and started to swirl my tongue around. I reached for one of her hands and guided it to my head. I was looking up to her eyes with her cock still in my mouth. I liked the way it felt when she took hold of my hair. With my hand covering hers I tried to rub my fingers down to imply I wanted her to grip me. She quickly understood what I wanted and took a hold of my hair. As soon as she did I closed my eyes again and moaned loudly. I had remembered the feeling I felt when Fay made sounds with my dick in her mouth.

Draga needed no more invitation and started to guide my movements. She started slowly at first still respecting it was my first time. The loss of control now that I was not dictating the pace was the most arousing feeling. I knew my own cock was leaking heavily. I could feel it sliding around in my pants. I was desperate to rub it but the sensation of it rubbing against soaked pants would have to do. With Draga's guidance I was taking more of her into my mouth. It would not be long before my mouth reached its limit. She had been trying to be careful not to force herself so deep that she hit the back of my throat.