Joining Her Harem Ch. 04

Story Info
The party had their first real fight.
8.4k words
4.56
3.5k
11
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke to moaning next to me. It took me a second to realize where I was. It hit me all at once that I was in Landis's tent and the moaning must be Triss. My eyes took a second to focus but once they did I saw Triss bouncing up and down her tits moving freely. She saw me and smiled, then started to quicken her pace. Landis grunted that he was getting close, he grabbed Triss's hips and used them to slam himself into her a few times causing her to rise up slightly. Once it was clear he was finished Triss rolled off and moved closer to me.

"Sorry to wake your princess, but it is good that you are up. I just finished making your breakfast and you should eat it while it is warm." I was still a little groggy and did not fully realize what Triss's devious smile and words meant until it was too late. She used her knees to pin my arms down as she straddled my face. I tried to struggle but it was no use. When I looked up all I could see is her freshly fucked cunt. Her lips were swollen and hanging down from her. I could see drips of cum and her own fluids coating them. A droplet was hanging from one lip and was swaying back and forth. It did not take long until it broke free and landed on my cheek.

"Let's not waste any more of your food. Open up." I did not at first. While I had enjoyed the taste of my own cum, and Sumara's was like a drug, I had no desire to taste Landis's. I must have been taking too long. "NOW!"

What choice did I have? I either did as I was told and we could move on, or I was defiant and I would end up doing it anyway but with some kind of punishment. Coming to that realization I opened my mouth.

"Such a good princess." Triss mocked as she lowered herself onto my mouth.

I was thrilled to find that my body did not react to the taste of Landis cum the way I had to Sumara's. I kind of felt indifferent. I would have preferred if I hated it but it was a relief to know I was not desperate for any cum, just Sumara's. Triss started to rub her pussy into my face. I used my tongue to speed the process up. I allowed my mind to wonder so I did not have to think about what was happening.

I found my thoughts coming back to Sumara. I knew I needed to be cautious around her, since I knew so little of who she truly was. At the same time I felt like I still knew the real her. The hopeless woman who was shocked by the kindness of a stranger at the guild. The selfless woman who defended me from being violated, knowing it would not end well for her. The compassionate woman who when I asked for her to be my first she met that with patience and tenderness. I blushed when I thought about how it became a little less tender, but it was all what I wanted. Part of me was saddened that we could not complete what we started last night thanks to Landis's interruption. I still wanted Sumara to truly be my first.

I had remained fairly un-aroused while serving Triss. However, my thoughts of Sumara were quickly changing my state. I was hoping that because I was wearing my robes she would not notice. We should be coming to the end of this little game for her. I could not taste any more cum so really it came down to if she was expecting to finish her off or if she was just here to torment me. After less than a minute I had my answer. Triss grabbed my hair and pulled me into her.

"I am close, suck my clit." She rasped at me.

I was again thankful for all the books on sex the temple library had. I had a fairly good idea what she was asking me so I snaked my tongue around until I found it. I pulled the hard nub into my mouth, sucking it in and swirling my tongue around. It did not take long before I felt a wash of liquid wash down my chin and neck. I was thankful my mouth was sealed on her clit. I could only imagine her orgsaim would taste as bitter and shitty as she was. She rose off my face and sat on my chest. She was not heavy technically but she was still bigger than me so the pressure on my chest was not ideal.

"I hope you enjoyed your breakfast as that is all you are going to get unless you ask Nerk for a second helping." Triss laughed as she got off me grabbing her robe. She exited the tent as she was sliding her arms and threw her sleeves. I just laid there with my face and neck covered with skanky pussy juice. Today was going to be a challenge, based on how things had been escalating so far. I expected that tonight would be difficult for me.

I went over my options in my head one last time. I had my plan to avoid the worst of the activities by using my temple's teachings. Sister's of Lillia were not allowed to have sex with men. While Landis wanted to play his games. I was hoping that he still needed me for my skills as a cleric too. If so, that strategy should work. If not he would risk me breaking a tenant of my goddess and the loss of my blessing.

I could try to run given the change with Fay. Based on my interactions with her I think I could convince her to run but I was not fully confident in that. It would still mean leaving Sumara. While I was still unsure of her after last night's revelations I could not leave her. Now with so many unanswered questions.

The final option was violence. Sisters of Lillia were pacifists as a general rule. However, Lillia's clerics were different from your run of the mill sister of the temple. We still abhor violence, but as clerics it was our duty to sometimes defend those who could not defend themselves. While violence would never be my preferred way. It is sometimes the only option left to you.

The more I thought about how a fight would play out the more I was sure the Sumara would help me. At the very least she would not help Landis. The only risk was if she was commanded to do something. The silver lining there was that commands are open to interpretation, as long as the slave was smart enough to think of a loophole. Landis could for instance command her to kill me. If he did not say how then Sumara would still be free to choose the method. She could then choose to kill me by never allowing me to eat again. Sure I would die eventually, thus following the command, but it would allow us time to deal with it before I died of starvation.

The only thing that I knew was that things could not continue how they have been. If Landis's original estimate could be believed then we should be reaching the ruins today. I did not know if that meant by the end of the day or if we were just an hour away. I feared entering a real fight with this group. Sumara was a good fighter but they did not let her use any weapons or armor. I have yet to see Landis and Nerk go all out. Mages like Triss are harder to gauge for power. I had only seen her use a few minor spells every mage knows. Her true power would be in what advanced spells she knew and how many times she could cast them. Fay would likely not be great in a stand up fight. She seemed more the ambush and poison type. While I wanted to be sure I knew their abilities, their skill was not my main concern. It was their character. Landis, Triss, and Nerk were not trustworthy enough to have at your side in a real fight.

All that did not matter if I never got out of bed. I rolled over and saw Triss's belongings. I pulled a robe of hers out to clear my face some. I exited the tent surprised to see Landis making breakfast. I did not bother going over as I would not be allowed to eat any way. I went to my pack and got my towel. It was hard and crusty. I forgot I had used it last night to clean myself up. Well my water skin was close to empty as well. Fay was just finishing her breakfast. I asked her to come with me to the creek to get more water and clean up more. I also grabbed the party's larger water skin that Sumara carried. trying to make it look like I was part of the team.

I was dismayed when no one cared that Fay and I left together. Nerk was still asleep or I am sure he would have offered to come with just to creep on us. This just meant that Landis did not even consider it a possibility that Fay and I would try to run away. Either he was dumb or he knew something I did not. He could think fear of facing monsters alone, but that could not be it. I mean we would be far enough away that if we got attacked, help would not come in time if we could not defend ourselves.

It was possible he trusted Fay enough to not run and even possibly keep me from running. That thought saddens me but I just had to hope that was not it. It had to be some third unknown option. It was just too much to hope that he was just dumb.

At the creek Fay and I used our towels to rinse our bodies as best we could. I took my pants off and cleared the crotch out of my dried cum. I would have to go without pants for a while to let them dry but my robes were full length and would cover me well enough.

I needed more info and this was my best change. I kept my voice low just in case.

"Fay, why have you stayed with this party?"

Fay sighed. "We cannot leave this party. He owns us."

I was taken back by her statement. I knew she felt hopeless but I did not think it was that bad. "We just have the unregister at the guild hall. I will help you."

"You don't even get it." Fay barked at me as she stood up. "Did you even read the party charter you signed or were you too distracted by that asshole's smile."

I had not read it, I was too excited about finally becoming an adventurer. I remember several sections in the charter I had to sign. Lily had stopped at each and tried to talk to me about them, but Landis moved me along. What the hell did I sign?

"I can tell by that stupid look you are just as dim witted as the last three clerics." Fay snapped. "You see, Landis is like the 10th bastard son of a high ranking noble. While technically he has no standing he can still create a noble's party charter with the adventurers guild." Fay said that as if I would understand.

I knew I was not going to like the answer but I asked anyway "What does that mean?"

"It means that all party members are slaves of the party leader. It means that if we disobey him he can collar us and we become proper slaves. It is what happened to the last three girls. I imagine it is what happened to Draga." Fay was yelling the answer at me at this point.

"That is dumb why would anyone sign that." I said in disbelief.

"Well, we both did." Fay huffed. "It was something cooked up by nobles who wanted to play at being adventures. It was a way they could ensure they got any artifacts found when exploring a dungeon. You see as a non-collared slave you are still a slave. All your possessions belong to your master." Fay's tone grew dark and ominous. "or in this case your daddy. So get used to it 'sister'. While this party is hell I can promise you whatever that asshole does to the cast offs will be worse."

I could tell I was crying but at least it was just a few tears. How could I have been this dumb. I was just so excited to start my adventures. I did not even consider that my allies would be the most dangerous thing I faced. I was not sure what I could do now. Running away would mean we could be forced into slavery if we were caught. We could keep running but it would always be a shadow looming over us. That left fight, at least we did not have slave collars on. The charter was just a piece of paper, Landis could use it to enforce his hold on us in town. Out here in the wilderness it held no direct power over us, not like a collar would.

"Fay, have you tried to talk to the guild to be removed from the party." I am sure she had but it could not go unasked.

"First thing I did after my first quest with Landis. You can only leave if a leading member signs off." Fay hung her head.

There was little hope that Landis would approve of us leaving. Even if we tried to force him or just be so useless that he did not want us any more he would just collar us and sell us it sounded like. I needed to read this charter. There had to be something that could be done. Adventuring was a dangerous profession. What would happen if the leader died while questing? There had to be contingencies in place, or at least I hoped. I have to suffer through until we get back to town. Then I can get access to a copy of the charter so I can work out a loophole.

"This is great news Fay. I am sure I can help set you free now." I grabbed Fay's hands and smiled.

"Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment." Fay said somberly.

Man that sure was a grim and fairly dark outlook. Instead of trying to argue with her I just pulled Fay into a hug. I felt her shudder and tense up at first, but she relaxed after a second and just stayed there with me before I felt her arms limply wrap around me.

We made our way back to camp and Nerk was up now and finishing his breakfast. Sumara was packing camp up while Landis and Triss were just lazing about waiting. I gathered my things and then went to sit with Landis and Triss. I wanted to help Sumara but I was concerned how Landis would take that. Fay joined me after she was done gathering her things. It was not long before Nerk was done eating and Sumara was done packing camp.

We set off using the same traveling formation as last time. We came across fewer monsters then we had the day before. That surprised me. I would not think we are getting close to a town. If anything we should be seeing more monsters. However, because of the lack of monsters we made fairly good time.

Just after midday we spotted the ruins we needed to scout in the distance. They were still a good distance away. We could only see them because it was such a clear day and they were on the top of a hill. It was still fairly early but Landis said we should make camp. It did not take long for camp to be set up.

Landis gathered everyone including Sumara to go over the requirements of the quest and his plan. He was adjusting out basic formation. Both he and Sumara would be on point now. With Triss and Fay in the mid guard followed by Nerk and I in the rear. He instructed Triss and I to hold all spells unless he said to cast them.

After going over the general tactics of how he expected the fights to play out he started going over what we needed to do. Orcs it seemed had made these ruins a camp and had been raiding smaller farming villages and attacking travelers in the area. Our objective was to scout the ruins to determine the strength of the camp. We would get a bonus if we dealt with the camp ourselves but it was not required.

As much as I hated to admit it, Landis had a solid head for tactics and planning. Sure he was a twisted sadist and rapist but he was at least competent. It frustrated me as that meant it would likely be harder to break free now that I was in his grasp.

We dropped all non essential gear at our camp and made our way in formation toward the ruins. We had a slower pace and Landis was enforcing a no talking policy. Nerk slipped up a few times and was quickly reprimanded. We encountered no random monsters as we approached the ruins. I was starting to get concerned as we also did not come across any orcs.

It was after about an hour more of creeping through the woods that we came to a stop. Landis and Sumara spotted something. As we came to a halt I could hear it as well. A group of what I would assume were orcs was moving through the woods ahead of us. They seemed fairly at ease as if on a casual stroll. If they were a patrol of guards they were not doing an especially good job.

It seemed they were headed right for us. That seemed to suit Landis just fine. He had us take up positions so we could ambush them as they got closer. As they came closer we could tell it was four of them. None seemed to be on alert for danger. Landis gestured to Sumara, Fay, and Nerk who their targets were. He wanted Triss and I to stay on alert.

The fight started suddenly as Landis jumped out, banding his sword against his shield. At first I was upset that he gave away our position, but everyone jumped into action from the now exposed flank as the four orcs turned to Landis. Sumara was the first to take down her target. She had just grabbed him from behind with her powerful arms. He struggled for a second but then went limp, she had snapped his neck. Fay kept low and ran past her target slashing with her daggers. She was targeting his hamstrings. Her daggers dug deeply into both of his legs as she moved past and clear of any retaliation. Sumara moved to engage Fay's now disabled target.

Nerk had not moved yet. Not only was he a step behind Fay and Suamra in his attack, but lunged at his target with a cry. That seemed to give him away and the Orc spun around and was able to deflect his blow. The two began trading blows trying to get an advantage on the other.

Landis for his part was fairing well against his target. He did not have the element of surprise that Sumara and Fay exploited and Nerk had squandered. Landis's skill with his chosen weapons were evident. The orc he fought could not get close to him and any time he did he paid for it with another cut to his legs or arms.

Sumara was squared off with the injured Orc. Her issue in dealing with him was her lack of a weapon. It gave the orc a large reach advantage. Since he was not going anywhere with his legs in such bad shape she did not seem overly concerned to risk injuring herself for a quick kill. Fay was hanging back the Orc was swinging wildly to keep Sumara at bay and she likely came to the same conclusion Sumara had, that the injured orc was already done for.

Nerk was again the weak link. His preferred weapons were two swords but he did not seem like he knew how to use them all that well. He just kind of swung them at the orc, while that must have worked for him on low tier monsters. It was clear the orc knew how to fight better than Nerk. I then heard the death cry of the orc Landis was fighting as he had managed to land a blow to the orc's gut.

Nerk showed his lack of skill again when he lost focus on his target and looked in Landis's direction. The orc he was fighting did not hesitate to take advantage and swung his large blade in a low sweep. It caught Nerk in the thigh and dung in deep. The orc then brought his foot up and delivered a straight kick to Nerks chest, sending him flying. The orc then looked around and saw it was hopeless and sprinted for the ruins.

Sumara saw everything and wanted to move to stop the fleeing orc but the wounded orc was in her way. She had no choice but to deal with him. She moved into striking range having to just barely dodged a blow so she could get closer. Once she was inside his reach she grabbed at the wrist of the hand holding the blade to hold it steady and punched the orc square in the face. Fay was already moving once Sumara was. Her dagger soon raked over the neck of the orc.

Landis had to finish off the Orc he had wounded and he started to head for the orc that was fleeing. He did not follow long. It was clear the orc was a much faster runner than he was. I was already moved toward where Nerk fell. Landis made his way over to the now screaming Nerk. Instead of helping him he placed his hand over his mouth.

"Shut up. We do not know if there are any more nearby." Landis said coldly. He then removed his hand from Nerk's mouth.

"Fuck off. This hurts like hell. I am going to lose the leg, man." Nerks screamed. His hands were covered in blood as he held the huge wound in his leg.

"Draga, cover this dipshits mouth until Ranz has a chance to heal him." Landis said and he stood looking for me. Sumara moved to do what she was told.

I was already on my way but Landis stopped me and spoke in a low tone. "It is bad, princess. If you dont think your healing will work, let's not waste the spell."

I could not keep my anger at his comment in check "Move now!" Nerk was a piece of shit but I would not allow a person to die that did not need to. Landis shrugged and stepped aside. As I came up to Nerk I could tell it was indeed bad. His leg was cut down to the bone. He had lost so much blood already Landis was right to be concerned he would not make it. His face was pale and his eyes drooped already. I swatted away Sumara's hand that was over his mouth. He did not have the strength to scream any more.