Joining Her Harem Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then an Orc went for Sumara's exposed back. She had anticipated the attack and quickly wheeled around dropping her sword. It cut deeply into the orc's shoulder with so much force she must have shattered the bones of his shoulder as the sword kept moving into his rib cage, but then stopped. She tried to tug the sword free but her arm jerked when she did, it must have been stuck. This was all the opening another orc needed. He swung at her now exposed back. Sumara twisted away but the other orc's blade still raked across her back. I felt a cold flash wash over my body as I heard Sumara's roar of frustration and pain.

"Someone help her! Please!" I cried out

I then heard someone talking. At least I thought it was talking. I tried to listen but it faded away as I tried to focus on it. It shifted in my head from talking to a thought. As the thought formed it shifted into an idea. As it crossed my mind I shook my head, it was insane it would kill her too.

No it won't

This time the voice was as clear as a bell. It was a sweet sound as if singing. It made me feel safe and warm. It gave me the confidence to act.

I will save her Holy Fire

Golden flames swirl around me. They danced together and gathered in front of me forming a pillar of fire. It was gathering between us and the two orcs engaged with Landis cutting them off from attacking us. Once all the flames had coalesced together they shot forward. Passing over the two orcs first. They both burst into Flames as they dropped their weapons frantically trying to put out the fire.

The pillar of holy fire slammed into Sumara who tried to shield herself from the incoming attack. The flames exploded around her in a torrent of flames. They engulfed the orcs she was engaged with. They all acted differently, some dropped to the ground trying to stop the fire from spreading. Some swung around wildly in a panic. Others fled hoping to escape the fire.

I could feel the pull of the spell on my power. I knew I could not maintain the spell for long. I looked at the first two orcs and saw they were still moving. I knew that once I stopped feeding the spell the fire would go out. If the orcs still had fight in them the spell would be wasted.

As I continued to channel the spell I started to find it hard to concentrate. I felt the world around me slip away. First it was those around me, all I could see was Sumara now. Then even that started to fade to black. I finally let go of the spell and the fire started to dissipate. All I could see was Sumara walking toward me. As her eyes locked on mine she fell to her knees and smiled. I felt myself reach out but then I felt nothing.