Joining Her Harem Ch. 06

Story Info
Our Cleric is a Virgin no more.
8.9k words
4.62
4.4k
14

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sumara was not overly concerned when I told her that I had said she was my leader, or owner as the orcs saw it. If anything she seemed to enjoy that I had done that. She told me not to worry about it. She reasoned we were already prisoners, our lives were already at risk. What was a little more as she put it.

I invited Silvia over to talk with us. She was the other primary fighter our little cell had. Triss came over as well when I made eye contact with her. Her face no longer carried the haughty sneer it always seemed to. Her shifting eyes to the orcs outside the cell gave way to her genuine fear of what was to come. I knew she did not like Sumara, I had no idea how she really felt about me. All I needed to know was she wanted to be free of this place. While I would not exactly trust her, I would at least count her as an ally in the escape attempt.

With the group assembled I shared the information I had about the orc's mistress Mursha. She will be returning tomorrow if I can trust what I heard. If we planned to make our escape we needed to do it tonight. If we waited until Mursha was back not only did we risk being divided up as spoils, but who knows how many orcs she traveled with. It honestly did not matter. No matter how many she had, escape would be harder once she was back.

Sumara pointed out that we did not yet have a solid plan. The cell we were in had three stone walls with the fourth wall being a cage made of wooden bars. While all of us working together would be able to break them no problem, it would not be done quietly. It would still leave us with the other cell we would need to open. I was adamant that we would not be leaving any of the villagers behind.

Fay spoke about the locks that were used. They were fairly simple locks but without something to pick it did not matter. She pointed out once freed of our cell she was confident she could find something to use to open the oher cells. Sumara asked about getting keys from the guard. Fay agreed that would be easier but would require we fought and took them down. That would not be a problem on the brute force escape, as we would have to fight the guards anyway. It would only be an issue if came up with a plan that required stealth. It did not seem like that was possible.

Fay suggested that she and I attempt to seduce the guards. Silvia and Sumara could also try but she reasons with us being smaller and less intimidating we would have more chance of success. It was clear the orcs were pent up, their eyes lingered on every woman in the cells. Fay was confident it would not take much to get the guards to relent. She looked at me. Her only concern was with how far we would have to go. It was clear she did not care how far she had to go. It was more she was concerned with how far I would have to or even be willing to go.

Sumara shot the plan down. She said we needed to break out so we were not raped by orcs. She did not see any merit in a plan that allowed that to happen. Fay attempted to protest saying it was a calculated step to save the other women. While I hated the idea it felt like it had a better chance of success then just bashing our heads into the bars until they broke.

Silvia also refused the seduction plan. She at least provided reasons. She pointed out that once we were at the hands of the orcs we could not know how long they would use us. Or if they would even do that here in the cell block or up on the other floors. On the higher floors we would be facing too many orcs to attempt anything but to service whatever cock or pussy was presented to us.

I was disappointed in our options. One was a thoughtless break out attempt that would almost assuredly get some or all of us killed. The other was to offer ourselves to the captors in the hopes that while they abuse us we can take advantage of an opening. I came down on the brute force method. Both seemed reckless in different ways but this way we would stay together and had a better chance to fight back.

The group was decided. We had no choice really. We would smash our cell down in the middle of the night, once we heard most of the noise die down. We use what time we have to free the villagers and then make our escape best we can. It was a reckless plan. Even if we did get out we would be run down almost instantly. I was in shape but the last few days have been an ordeal for me. I knew I would not be able to keep a quick pace for long once we made our escape. That was not even taking into account the villages we would have with us. Most of them would not be able to keep a quick pace for any amount of time.

Almost as an afterthought I asked what the group wanted to do about Landis. He had been taken by the orcs. We had not heard anything since. Triss what the first to speak to my surprise.

"Fuck him. Let him rot." She said nothing else and retreated to the corner that had come to be hers in the cell. Sumara just shrugged, clearly not concerned about what happened to Landis either. We were already going to have a hard time getting all the villagers out. There was no way we would be able to search for Landis.

The more I thought about it the more I was sure this plan was going to fail. Even so the other option was even more likely to result in failure. I just wish we had more time to come up with another one. Even with one more day I would be able to talk with Alice and Rix again. They did not seem like prisoners I first thought they were. I had only spoken to them under the watchful gaze of Griz, the large orc that most likely was in charge in Mursha's absence. The girl's deminor may be a trick, but I just could not be sure one way or another.

Silvia went back over to Nydra to get some rest and we three did the same. I was laying with my head resting on Sumara's shoulder. Surprisingly Fay was curled up next to Sumara on the other side. I guess she recognized that Sumara would protect us. Plus she had been traveling with her for a while before I came.

I laid on Sumara muscled but still enjoyably soft flesh but could not rest. I was desperate to come up with a new plan. "What happens to a human woman who is taken by orcs?" I asked Sumara in a low whisper.

"I will get us out of here. Try to get some sleep. We don't have much time." Sumara tried to reassure me.

"No, I mean would a human woman ever have the authority of an orc warrior. Especially the one that seemed to be in command of the other warriors." I clarified what I wanted to ask.

"What has brought this on? Do you think you can bewitch all of these orcs as you have done to me, my little goddess." Sumara chuckled.

"This isn't funny." I chided her. "Something is strange here in this camp. In your experience.

If a human woman gave a command to a high ranking orc warrior, what would be his response?"

"Before or after the beating." Sumara said.

Puffing out my cheeks in a huff "Be serious."

"Oh but I am. Might makes right, that is all that matters. A human woman would have very little standing in an orc camp. Not to be crude, she would be for one thing." Sumara was somber in her response

"So why is it that Alice seems to be well taken care of. Why is it that she seems happy? Why is it that during dinner, she told the large orc Griz what to do and he did it." I asked, raising my voice more than I wanted.

Sumara was silent for a few moments before answering "It is possible that she is highly prized by this Mursha. If the orcs fear her they may not want to risk her wrath at hurting a prized broodmare."

"Ok so how about if a goblin teased Griz about being a big softy."

"Now you are just making shit up." Sumara could not hold in her grunt of disbelief.

"Why would I? This orc camp is strange. I wish I could reconcile it." I started to chew on my lip.

"Even with me being a half-orc it does not mean I was raised as an orc. I don't know that much more than any other adventure." Sumara seemed frustrated she could not offer more info.

I was kind of afraid to ask her. I did not want to touch on a difficult subject. However, I still asked knowing she may not like it. "So like most half orcs you had no relationship with that side of your family."

"Oh I did but it is a little bit more complex than that. You see, my mother was an adventurer. She knocked up one of her companions. They were getting older and chose to semi-retire to raise me. They still did small jobs in the area around the town I grew up in. They never went out longer than a day or two." Sumara looked happy thinking about her childhood. "I mean I was raised a city girl if you can believe it."

"That is kind of sweet. Are they still around?" I could not help but ask.

"My human mother is. I have not been home in a while though." Sumara's smile turned down some. "My orc mother... She passed away a few years back."

I felt bad for asking now. "Oh, I am sorry."

"Don't be it was her time. She was a good bit older than mama Gail. She died in her sleep. If anything she would be pissed she did not die on her feet in a fight." That thought seemed to bring a smile back to her face.

Not really wanting to be rude but my curiosity got the better of me. "So your orc mother. Was...like you."

"Ya, and so was my grandmother, but I never knew her. I just knew she was the true half-orc. My other grandmother was human as well. So I guess that makes me an one-eighth orc. That is harder to say so people still call me a half-orc."

I was surprised it seemed like her family history seemed to be a happy one. I just thought that it must have been tragic. I am not sure why. I guess I assumed that a child born under the circumstances of how half-orcs come to be would have had a difficult life. She was a few generations removed so had no connection at all to her orc heritage.

"I would like to meet your mother someday." I knew I blushed as I said it out loud without thinking.

"I am not sure I can take you home to meet my mom. You kind of threw yourself at me. I cannot bring home a slut." Sumara said as she grabbed my ass.

I slapped her chest. "You are the one that took advantage of an innocent priest of Lillila. I would think your mother would be ashamed to have raised such a lecherous daughter."

"That was because I was seduced and led astray by that hot little ass of yours." She pulled me into a kiss.

It seemed like we both needed this. I knew we were in a cell being held prisoner, but I did not care. It did not matter that everyone else was around us. The last few days I had watch everyone in my party fuck just about everyone else. If we went through with the escape plan that night, I did not want to die a virgin.

My hand made its way down her chest. I did not even bother with her breasts. I had another goal in mind. Once at her pants I pulled at the ties holding them in place. With them loosened my hand snaked its way inside. Sumara's cock was already rock hard. My fingers traced her length barely able to reach the head with my finger tip and still keep my lips on hers.

With an urgency to my actions I broke the kiss and started to move my way down her chest to my goal. Licking and kissing her exposed flesh. I could taste the salty sweat that has not been washed in days. Instead of being repulsed it caused my arousal to rise even higher. On my way down I saw Fay was still snuggled into Sumara's other side. She was breathing steady breaths. Part of me did not care she was right there, I even felt a twinge of wanting her to watch me so she could give me advice.

Sumara shifted her position some so she was a little further from Fay to not wake her. It had the opposite effect. She started to move closer to Sumara seeking her warmth and security of her touch. Sumara shrugged as she propped herself up so she could watch me.

I now found myself kneeling between Sumara's thick thighs. My tiny hand took hold of Sumara's huge cock and started to pull it out of her loosened pants. Due to its size I still had to apply a lot of pressure to free it from her pants. Once freed this caused her heavy member to snap down onto her stomach with an audible slap. It bounced off her hard abs and swung back to me. I flinched and caught it with my hands before it could slap me in the face.

Sumara chuckled at my reaction. I just smiled back at her as I admired the object of my desire. Her shaft was a lighter green than the head that poked out of the hood. My pale hands contrasted against the colors nicely. I started to rub my hands up the length and could feel my mouth watering at the thought of tasting more of her intoxicating cum.

"Don't just play with it slut. Where is that cock hungry little girl from the other night." Sumara growled at me. My eyes darted to hers as I bit my lip at her comment. I felt her stare penetrate me. Most times I let it slide when people I did not know called me a girl. Sumara knew better. She wanted me to be a cock hungry little girl for her. Part of me was excited by that. I could feel my own dick pulse as she said it. Why shouldn't I be her little girl, I was already her little goddess.

I pulled the skin down exposing her dark green head. I could see her sweet nectar dripping from the tip. I dove in and lapped at it pulling her precum into my mouth. I then quickly enveloped her gland into my mouth and sucked feeling my cheeks pull in. I wanted as much as she could give me. My tongue circled her cock head making sure it was thoroughly slick. Once I was satisfied I drove my head down her shaft.

"Gwoak"

I gagged as soon as I did, causing me to cough. A large volume of spit escaped my mouth and slid down her shaft. My hands quickly started spreading the saliva around so it would not go to waste. I pulled back dragging my tongue along her shaft as I did. Just before her cock would have left my mouth I dropped my head again. I felt her cock hammer the back of my throat. My throat fought back against the invader seaking to violate it. I felt tingles radiate down my spine. I did this several more times, each time disappointed Sumara's cock was not buried down my throat.

"Sweety, that is a little advanced for you. Just focus on servicing my cock for tonight. I will train you how to get these balls to slap your chin another time." Sumara's words started so caring, then shifted taking on a commanding tone.

"MMMMhhmmm" Was all I could respond not wanting to take the delicious cock from my mouth. I then just started to bob up and down on her ridgid meat. I wanted her so badly that I attacked her cock without restraint. Since it could not enter my throat it was not going in very far. I tried to make up for this by working my hands as much as I could as well. Copious amounts of spit and pre leaked from my mouth allowing my hands to slide freely.

"Mmmmmm"

I heard a soft moan. I tried not to let it distract me but I needed a break to catch my breath. I pulled Sumara's cock almost out of my mouth to suck and play with her gland more. I saw Sumara looking to the side. I followed her eyes to Fay laying next to us. Fay's eyes were looking right at me. Her mouth was tight as if she was trying to muffle her moaning. I saw her hands between her legs. She was touching herself while watching me suck Sumara's cock.

Sumara noticed that I had stopped moving and turned to me. "Did I tell you to stop?" Sumara then brought her hand to the back of my head and started to apply pressure. I looked back to her and started to work her cock into my mouth again. I maintained eye contact with her as she sped my pace up slightly every few bobs.

It was not long before she was fucking my face with force. I was no longer in control. She was just using my mouth for her pleasure. Knowing that I was powerless to stop her drove my arousal. Sumara's moans started to become more animalistic, almost turning into growls.

"Get ready I am about to pay tribute to my little goddess." Sumara said, her voice straining with her impending climax. I felt her cock pulse in my mouth just before it was flooded with a blast of cum. Her warm cream filled every corner of my mouth. I was quickly overwhelmed with another blast. With nowhere to go it had no choice but to spill from my lips. I started to swallow as a third squirt erupted. I felt the same intoxicating feeling I did that first night.

Sumara pulled me off her cock. Mouth hung open from exhaustion. Spit and cum ropes dangled from my lips as my tongue tried to pull them back into my mouth. Just then I felt lips envelope mine. I was not expecting that. It snapped me out of my drunken haze. I saw Sumara looking down with a satisfied smile. It was then I realized that Fay was the one kissing me. She was recreating our first kiss, only this time we shared Sumara's cum instead of my own.

After the initial shock wore off, I came back to my senses a little bit. I grabbed Fay by the shoulders and pulled her off me. "Fay what are you doing?" The shock in my voice clear

Fay blushed and turned away from me. Her eyes darted back to me several times before she retreated to sit against the wall. I could not understand why she had done that. She had been forced to kiss me last time. This time she just jumped me, it seemed of her own accord. She curled herself into a ball hiding her face into her knees.

"That was not nice." Sumara had risen to her knees. I was part way on my back from fay jumping me this caused Sumara to tower over me. Her cock was still impressively hard even after her climax.

"I just..."

"Just nothing she wanted to share with you, and you were rude." Sumara's tone was cold, clearly showing her disappointment. Sumara had always been hostile toward others advances on me. It was true that those people wanted to abuse me. Clearly that was not Fay's intention. I now felt bad about how I responded. I was not sure I even wanted her to kiss me but shoving her off me in what must have seemed like disgust was wrong. I hung my head ashamed that I may have hurt Fay's feelings.

"I am sorry." I whispered.

"Don't apologize to me." Sumara jerked her head toward Fay.

Fay was not that far away from where we were. I crawled to her and sat on my heels next to her. She could tell I was there and looked at me through a crack in her arms.

"Fay I did not mean to push you away. I was kind of out of it and did not expect you to kiss me. Please forgive me." I am sure I looked like a strange sight, trying to give a sincere apology with cum still dripping from my chin. I tried to wipe it from my face as best I could with my sleeve.

I could hear a small whimper before Fay responded. "I just wanted to show Sumara that she would like me to. So she would protect me like she protects you."

I was unable to respond and my mouth just hung open. Fay had been stuck in a terrible position for months. She traded her freewill so Landis would not sell her. She made that trade for her safety. Now going into what would be a very risky escape attempt she wanted to make sure Sumara saw her as valuable too.

"Fay, Sumara and I will look out for you. We are going to get out of here together. Remember I promised to make sure to free you from Landis." I reached out to caress her back.

"Sumara wanted you to burn everything and run. She said she did not care what happened to anyone else." Fay pulled her knees tighter.

I turned to Sumara and punched her. I am unsure if I hurt her at all, but my wrist and knuckles vibrated from the impact.

Sumara came up behind me. "Fay I said that out of fear. They wanted to take Ranz away for gods know what reason."

We all sat there for what felt like a long time before Fay lifted her head. "I can service you as well though to make sure you know how useful I can be."

"Fay..." Sumara's voice was surprisingly sweet. "I am sorry I scared you. Know that I would protect you both no matter what." Sumara started to pull my robes up. I was too surprised to react. Once my robes were high enough to expose my backside Sumara lifted me to her lap. I felt her spit and cum covered cock rest between my cheeks. It was so large it pushed through my thighs causing my own balls and dick to rest on it. "What I do to this little slut on the side is not payment for my protection."