Joining Her Harem Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breaking her kiss, Mursha seemed to notice the look Sumara and I shared. "So my girls tell me that this half-breed is your owner."

I was able to find my voice. "Yes she is." I was not sure this was the best answer. All my answers had risks. My main other option was to claim Landis was, but I did not want to do that.

"It is best you don't lie to me boy." Mursha snapped.

I became a little indigent. "I am not lying."

"Of course you are!" She barked. "A slave cannot be an owner. Are you afraid I will kill your real owner?" Mursha probed me.

I shrunk at her intimidating presence. "Alice explained to me that an owner in this context is like my leader and protector. If that is the case then Sumara is my protector."

"She should have done a better job of protecting her things." Mursha said with a chuckle.

"I am not her thing." I weakly said back.

"That is not what it looked like down in the cells." This time all three laughed.

All I could do was blush and cover my aching erection more.

Mursha had not stopped pawing at Alice this whole time. She was mostly naked now having most of her sparse clothing pulled back. "It does not truly matter. You are my prisoner. So I am your owner now."

This comment drew grunts and growls from Sumara. Her face was contorted into anger as she eyed Mursha. If she could she would have dove across the room to kill her.

Mursha gave a sideway eye to Sumara and smiled. "So boy what should I do with you. It is clear that you would make a good hole for my men." She eyed me up and down. "My women could use your dick if they want. It is not as big as an orc but maybe it could help them prepare some of their tighter asses." Mursha slapped Alices ass causing a satisfying ripple down her thick thigh.

Mursha confirmed it. I and likely all the women were going to be used by the orcs as all the rumors say. I tried to stay strong and kept my tears from falling only letting them mist my eyes. "What will happen to Sumara?"

Mursha's eyebrow raised and then she looked to Sumara. "I am not sure. With the collar I could do just about anything with her. I always like to see a arrogant futa get fucked in the ass maybe we could start there."

"No!" I yelled. I am not sure why I said that. It was not like she would listen or I could stop it.

"What? I figured you for just receiving. You claim dibs on her ass already?" Mursha laughed.

I was not sure what I could say. I did not want to see Sumara used like I would be. I took a gamble. "She is a good fighter. She would make a better warrior than a whore."

Mursha and Alice smiled at each other. "Trying to save your lover's virtue. It's sweet." Mursha smirked. Mursha spread Alice's legs in front of me and started to run her fingers over her inner thighs but never touching her sweet spot. Rix rose up from he sitting on her heels and reached under Alice. It did not take long for me to figure out what she was doing. Rix pulled a large dark green cock out from under Alice as it slammed down on the furs of the chair.

Rix took Mursha's semi rigid cock in her mouth and started to suck, but Mursha flagged her away, her cock dropping back to the furs. "I will make you a deal. If you crawl over to my girl Alice and prepare her for my cock. Then I will consider your request."

My eyes scanned the scene in front of me. Alice pussy did look inviting. It looked so small and tight I couldn't believe Mursha's member had ever entered her, but I knew that could not be the case. I then looked to Sumara who looked conflicted. We both knew what was going to be expected of me in the orc camp. It made sense for me to agree. I was going to have to do it anyway. I could tell that Sumara still felt guilty that I was doing it to help her.

"This is not a hard decision, boy. Is my Alice's hot cunt not enough for you. Would you rather suck me off first." I bit my lip at the comment. "Ya that looks like it. Then you can eat her pussy after I fill it up." I felt myself a bite harder as a moan escaped my lips. "Well what are you waiting for?"

I dropped to the floor and crawled over to the other chair. As I approached I felt Rix's hands run over my body. She quickly found my dick and started to stroke it. "You like it here, promise. I make sure." I felt myself blush, it was hard to find her broken speech cute now. I moved up to the chair and to the stiffening cock laid out between Mursha's muscular legs. I reached out and took hold of Mursha's cock and started to bring it to my mouth. I made the mistake of looking over to Sumara and saw the anguish in her eyes. I was hers and I was about to willingly service another. The tears I held back started to flow.

"Stop!" Alice shouted. "I cannot do it, Mursha this is mean."

"Fuck but it was so hot and the little slut was in to it." Mursha countered.

"Look at him." Alice's voice was filled with concern. Her hand reached for my chin and pulled my face up to her.

Mursha looked at me. Her face was a mix of disappointment and regret. "Damn sorry boy. I thought you would be more into it. With the way she was talking to you down there."

What the hell was going on!