Joining Her Harem Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sumara kept pulling at my robes. I just let her pull them over my head and toss them aside. I was now naked in a cell with an untold number of eyes on me. My ass was straddling the cock of my half orc protector. There is no way I would have been able to see myself here only a week ago when I left the temple. Sumara's hands started to explore my body. Her fingers brushed my hard nipples causing me to shudder.

"My little goddess accepts my cock because it gives her pleasure. She was made to have me inside her. I do not expect you to feel that way, little one... but as you will see, the pleasure I offer is better than anything you have ever had." Sumara pulled at my face causing me to twist in her lap so that our lips could meet.

Sumara's kiss was passionate, her arms wrapped around me held me tight. I became lost in her embrace. My need to console Fay becomes secondary to pleasing Sumara. She continued to spin me around until I was facing her. I was still straddling her cock and now mine was leaking onto her stomach. My arms now wrapped around her neck as we melted into each other. I was grinding on Sumara's cock letting it slide between my cheeks. Sumara then broke the kiss.

"I am going to make you ready." Sumara said just above a whisper. I could not respond. I only bit my lip and nodded. Sumara lowered me down to the ground. My head was laying right next to Fay. Sumara was now fully erect again as she took hold of herself. She spread the head of her cock against my ass. The residual cum and fresh pre coating my tight star. She sucked a finger into her mouth and coated it with her saliva. I felt a strange loss as she pulled her cock away from me. It was replaced by her slick finger.

As Sumara pressed her finger against me I tensed. Even though I knew she was going to, the sensation was strange. Sumara did not rush, she just messaged my hole applying increased pressure. I had not noticed Fay move until I felt a hand on my face. It was small and soft. Fay was rubbing my cheek. Opening my eyes I saw her leaning over me. Fay picked my head up and placed it in her lap as she cradled me.

"You need to relax. You are fighting her." Fay said her voice was soothing and sweet as her fingers caressed my cheek. I brought one my hands up and held Fay's arm pulling it tight. With her other arm draped over me like a blanket I was able to relax. As I did I felt Sumara's finger breach my ring and enter. This caused me to tense up again and clamp down on her.

"MMMmmm.... Relax. If you are this tight I will never be able to get inside you." Sumara said in a sultry command.

I looked to Sumara then took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. As I did my tension eased and Sumara slowly started to press her finger into me. I felt so full and this was only her finger. I felt the bump of her knuckle as it passed my tight entrance. If this is how just her finger felt I was not sure her cock would be able to fit.

Sumara started slowly and steadily moving her finger in and out. Only a little at first. Then as she picked up the pace she started to pull her finger almost all the way out. This caused me to tighten up again and be forced open when she pushed back in. At this point I was just reveling in the sensation. I closed my eyes and continued to hug Fay's arm. Her hands by now had been rubbing over my lithe and toned body.

After an unknown amount of time Sumara slowed and I felt extra pressure. My eyes opened and my unasked questions were answered.

"I am going to add a finger. A slut like you can take it." Sumara smirked. I could only offer my own back in return.

The second of Sumara's fingers slid into me surprisingly easily. I attribute it to my relaxed state thanks to Fay's comforting embrace. Sumara started slowly again to help me get used to the increase in size. She goes back up to her previous pace much faster than before.

Soon Sumara was shoving her fingers up to her last knuckle into my ass. I had no idea how good this would feel. Every thrust I could feel a small pulse in my lower half as it radiated out.

"Aawwww...."It was then I felt something new.

My dick jumped and started to leak even more than it already had. I heard Sumara's adorable giggle growl. "He.. I see we found a special spot for you. Here let's make sure we did find it."

I felt Sumara's finger curl a little inside me. Then I felt an electric pulse shock my whole system. My dick twitched several times. It felt like it was about to cum but Sumara held back rubbing me again allowing me to catch my breath.

"Goddess, that was amazing." I said breathlessly. My hand started to move to my dick. I was so worked up I needed the release.

"I am sure." Sumara said as she snatched my hand and pushed it up to Fay. "It is a special pleasure center for little girls like you. If you let me work it, I can make you cum without even touching yourself." Sumara looks at Fay who takes my hand from her and holds it above my head.

"The question is are you going to be a bad little slut and cum without permission, or a good little girl and beg me for permission."

"MMMmmm...I want to cum."

"Don't be a lazy bitch. I said beg."

I am unsure why I responded the way I did. Was it something from a book I read, was it because of what the orcs called their leader. I guess it doesn't really matter.

"Mistress please my I cum."

Sumara just grunted a laugh and started to move her fingers in me again. She missed the spot several times. I am unsure if she did it on purpose or not. On the fifth stroke she ran her fingers over it again. I muffed my moan as best I could to try to hold on. Technically she did not give me permission.

"Please mistress I... I need to cum...Please let me Cum." I knew I would not last much longer.

"Cum! Cum like the slut you are." With Sumaras words I felt increased pressure from her fingers inside me. I was not able to stifle a scream.

"AAaawwww." My body started to spasm as my dick lurched. I felt warm blasts of my own cum landings all over my chest. I had never cum this much in my life. The first spurt flew so far that some landed on my face and in my open mouth. I did not care, I was lost in ecstasy. Sumara kept up her pace causing me to shudder even harder as more spurts of cum shot out covering me. As I started to calm down Sumara started to slow down as well.

"Such a good girl..." Sumara smiled. "I think you are warmed up now." Sumara spread my legs more as she moved herself to be directly between them. Her cock was like steel as she slapped it down onto my shrinking dick. She then began to wipe herself over my cum covered stomach spreading my cum around, collecting some onto her cock as well. She ran her hand around her cock to coat herself in my cum.

Sumara pulled her hips back and her massive dick slid lower. She was soon lining herself up to my freshly stretched ass. I was snapped out of my post orgasmic haze when I felt the head of Sumara's cock press against my anus. Her pre cum was leaking heavily and she smeared that around as she applied pressure.

"MMMmmm it's too big, I am not sure it will fit." I whined.

"Don't worry. It will." Sumara smiled as she pressed harder. Her cock slowly started to breach my entrance. With a quick thrust the head of her cock forced its way inside me. Once the large head penetrated me I felt a relief as it slid inside.

"Ahhhhhhh" I stifiled the rest of my moan by biting my lip.

Fay continued her light caresses of my body trying to keep me from tensing up. "Just relax and get used to the size." Fay says softly next to my ear. "Tell her when you are ready for her to move."

I tried to control my breathing while holding on to Fay and looking at Sumara. The sensation in my ass was exhilarating. There was a lingering pain from when she forced her way in, but that was a dull pain and did nothing compared to the joy of being filled. I was grateful for Fay's support. I am not sure I could have gone this far tonight if not for her.

After about a minute I nodded to Sumara. She smiled and let out a little growl. I felt her start to push into me. It was not long before I felt her start to pull back. I felt her bulbous head tap at the tight hole before she pushed back in. Her pace was slow and deliberate. She kept thrusting like this for a while each time I felt like she was getting deeper. I could feel every vain and ridge of her cock as it rubbed against my anus.

Then it happened I felt her heavy sack rest on my rounded ass. She had done it and she was fully inside me. When that happened she leaned over me and started to kiss me. From this position she started to draw short strokes into me. I felt her massive tits push up against my cum covered chest. I wanted to wrap my arms around her but they were still held by Fay.

Sumara broke the kiss, her crimson eyes staring into me. "We already know you can cum while getting penetrated. Lets see if you can cum while getting fucked." Sumara leaned back off me and roughly grabbed ahold of my hips. She pulled herself back I whimpered, I thought she was going to withdraw herself. However, just before her cock would leave me she tightened her grip on my hips and shoved herself back into me. Our skin slapping together in a lewd sound.

I cried out in pain and pleasure as her cock forced its way back inside me. It felt as if she rearranged my innards. I quickly felty empty again as she pulled out only to hammer back into me. This thrust was so forceful that Fay had to brace herself to keep us in place.

"AAawwww." I moaned loud enough that I was sure the whole orc camp could hear me.

"You like this orc cock. You are a slut for it." Sumara growled as she pistoned into me.

"Ye...ess" I could barely respond. I was so overloaded on the pleasure she was giving me.

"Those were not questions bitch. I was stating a fact. You love my orc cock." She screamed at me.

"I love your massive orc Cock" I screamed in reply.

I was lost to the world. Sumara was giving me pleasure I did not know was possible. If I had been more observant of my surroundings I may have known we were being watched. Not just by Silvia and Nydra, as Silvia toyed with the bound halfling. The guards had come over and were watching from the bars. Some of the villagers had moved closer to get a better view. Even Triss could not take her eyes off the scene before her. If I would have been aware of it I am sure I would have been embarrassed but I would not have stopped.

I only wish I had seen Mursha come down to join the spectators. Not that I would have known it was here at the time. Even if I noticed I am not entirely sure I could have or would have stopped Sumara.

Sumara fucked me with an urge, with a need. Maybe Rix had it right, Sumara fucked me like she owned me. I would do anything for her to keep feeling this way. Part of me was sad that my duty to my goddess, my mission in life to help people may now come second to what Sumara would want me to do.

I felt my eyes start to roll back in my head as Sumara pounding quickened its tempo. I could feel my dick had hardened at some point and now swayed with each violent thrust of Sumara's hips. My mouth hung open to allow my moans the room they needed to escape.

Sumara must have sensed my climax was close. "I am about to breed you slut, Cum for me show me that you want to be my breeding bitch." My dick did as it was ordered and started to cover me with cum once again. This time my ecstasy was pushed to new heights as Sumara hammered hard a few deep thrusts.

"GGGGRRRRRrrr Take my seed little goddess." I felt a warm burst of fluid fill my insides. Sumara cum had the same strange effect on my ass that it did when I took her in my mouth. It made me light headed and paired with my own climax threatened my consciousness. Sumara pushed into my one last time and held tight. He cock acts to keep as much of her intoxicating cum inside of me as possible.

We sat like that, connected by Sumara's still a rigid member. She smiled down at me. "You ass is amazing Ranz." She was running her fingers through the puddles of cums all over my chest. As she gathered enough she would bring it to my mouth. I laid there, my tongue out and mouth wide in my cum induced haze. I greedily accepted whatever she offered me sucking clean any fingers presented. Even Fay was helping clean me as best she could. Sucking her delicate fingers was its own intriguing delight.

It was not long before I was mostly clean. I still had a film of cum over my skin but I was no longer covered in thick pools. Sumara was finally shrinking some causing her to slowly slip from my ass. I could feel her sweet nectar leaking from me. I was filled with such bliss I had forgotten where I was, were we all where.

"Damn that was hot!" A deep but feminine voice rang out.

Sumara turned around finally pulling the cock free from my ass causing me to whimper at its absence. If we had not all been so sex drunk we may have noticed the crowd of orcs that were watching us. In the center was a dark green skinned woman. Her hair shaved at the sides, what hair she had formed a braid down the middle. She was built like Sumara wide with well defined muscles. Her chest was slightly smaller but only just. Though it could be that her armor held them tighter to her. Her armor was leather with scraps of metal over some places.

"I mean fuck. I am ready to fuck after watching a show like that. If you tell me the little one there is Ranz I am going to be even happier." The large female orc said.

"You can go fuck yourself." Sumara roared in response.

"Haha, that is the spirit. I take it he belongs to you then." She offered a light hearted response to the threat.

"Yes, and you will not touch him!" If I had been more present and not such a cum drunk slut, I might have noticed how quickly Sumara claimed ownership of me.

"The weak suffer what they must, half-breed." The female orc held up a gem in her hand. "Sumara command, don't move or speak." Sumara tensed up, not ready to be issued a command. "The rest of you don't have a collar, but I expect you to follow the same command." She jerked her head and several orcs came to open the cell.

I had not seen them but Alice and Rix stepped out from behind the female orc and entered the cell with several guards. They came to me and helped me to stand and guided me out. The guards then pulled Sumara up by the arms and followed us. I was fully sobered up now. I felt the fear gip me as I exited the cell. This imposing female orc had to be Mursha.

A million thoughts ran through my head. Part of me wanted to fight. I could try to cast Holy Fire. The room was large enough I am fairly sure I could keep it contained to just the center where the orcs are. It would mean I risk hurting Alice and Rix, both likely prisoners like me. I could try more controlled spells but I would not be able to deal with them all before I get taken down.

Alice must have noticed my expression so she chimed in. "Whatever you are thinking, don't do it. If you...."

"Quite Alice. Do not speak out of turn. They will be reviewed like all others and judged." Mursha quickly snapped.

"Yes mistress." Alice bowed her head as she spoke, continuing to lead toward the stairs. I looked back. The cell was closed again and Fay was practically in tears. Silvia had moved over and rested a hand on her shoulder. Sumara was behind me with pure rage written over her face. Two orcs had hooked their arms under hers to drag her since she was still under the command not to move.

Original plan for escaping was dumb anyway. Now with Mursha back it was never going to work. I suspected we would all be separated soon, divided up as spoils to be given to the orcs. Goddess what have I gotten myself into. I felt orc eyes on me as I walked naked through the halls. I covered myself as I walked but it did little to quell my embarrassment.

I prayed to Lillia as we ascended the stairs. I asked for her guidance and her grace for the challenges that lay before me. I did not ask that she help free me, as she would not do that even if I asked. It was a cleric's job to see Lillia's will be done. She gave me the power and tools to achieve it. I just needed to see it done.

We quickly moved to the second floor. It was less crowded than the first. It seemed the more important orcs stayed up here. It was clearer than the first floor and I was surprised to see several women dressed the same as Alice and Rix. There was a wide assortment. At least one elf, a cargirl, a halfling, plus several humans and goblins.

Most were chatting with orc warriors as they striped off their armor and gear. From the looks of it these are some of the orcs that likely had been with Mursha. They, like her, are still in armor. I suspect they just arrived back. The warriors seemed to be removing their armor. A few of the girls had already fallen to their knees and started servicing a few of the warriors who had already finished. A human woman had a cock in each hand and one in her mouth. There was also a goblin girl still standing but with a female warrior standing over her. Because of their height difference the female warrior had her pussy shoved in the face of the goblin. The rest of the girls were quickly catching up to the two that got a head start.

I did not realize that I had slowed down to watch. "You watch later." Rix giggled as she lightly shoved me to get me moving again.

Sumara and I were led to a large room. While not exactly finely furnished it was a step above the rest of the place. While the rest of the orc camp mostly used self made or improvised furniture this room had a real table and a few chairs. There were some lounge chairs with furs draped over them. There was even what looked like a bed with the same kind of furs on top.

Sumara was brought in by the orc guards and forced to kneel on the side of the room. Alice led me over to one of the lounge chairs and gestured for me to sit.

"That is all. You may go, enjoy yourselves." Mursha said as she moved to a cabinet and started to remove some of her armor. The orc guards could not get out fast enough to join what I assume was or would soon be an orgy happening in the other room. Rix was already working on some of the armor straps for Mursha as Alice joined her. With their help it was not long before Mursha was down to her clothes and her armor stored away. I was a little insulted that she also put away her weapons. With no guards and no weapons she was confident that Sumara and I posed no threat to her. She was now just wearing tight leather pants and a kind of vest that almost had a corset look to it.

Looking at her clothes I was reminded of my own nakedness. I had still been instinctively covering myself but my erection, from what I had witnessed outside, was hard to hide. Mursha sat in the lounge next to me and Rix kneels next to her. Alice it seemed was tending to Mursha's gear making sure it was put away properly. Mursha started to caress Rix's head and she nuzzled into her hand like a puppy.

"Are you scared?" Mursha asks in a rough but also sultry voice.

I wanted to be strong and say I was not. I wanted to try to say anything, but I could only nod that I was indeed scared.

"You should be. You allowed yourself to be captured by an orc warband. A cute thing like you will be used up in no time." Mursha stopped petting Rix and Alice joined her. Instead of kneeling, Alice sat on Mursha's lap. Alice was all smiles as she leaned in and started to kiss Mursha's neck.

I turn away from the display unsure how I should feel. Alice seemed to be fine with her place here but I was unsure if that was just an act to protect herself. Mursha had turned to Alice and the two started to make out as she explored Alice's body with her hands.

I looked to Sumara who was clearly in distress. She could do nothing but watch and it was killing her. Our eyes met and it seemed like that hurt her even more. She knew that she would not be able to protect me right now.