All Comments on 'Joining of Souls'

by CarolinaAmber

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Can't take criticism can you? Since you deleted the other comments about the errors.

CarolinaAmberCarolinaAmberalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Critism?

As I don't always check comments I have no idea what you're talking about. I work for a living I write for fun...Like it or don't its your opinion lol. I know moderator's will remove overly rude comments. Talk to them don't come down on me I haven't even been back on here till today and I submitted this almost a week ago.

CarolinaAmberCarolinaAmberalmost 10 years agoAuthor
votes...

To those who've written me the notes and kind words thank you:) Thank you for seeing things for what they are and not over analyzing under "anonymous" headers. Every one can be a judge when its not them! To the new friends I've made on here you all are great and being favorited reminds me some can read things as mature adults. Leave all the comments you wish, critics are good too. But there's always a way to be mature about it the "anonymous" people with rude things to say. Get some face value and write yourself so we can all over analyze and judge you too:) xoxo to the friends I've gotten:)

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 10 years ago
Tender

A tender story of a couple trying to rejuvenate their marriage when it seems to be finished. Trevor is too insensitive to notice that his wife needs him with her. Lori seems to do nothing about it for years and has no interests outside the home. Maybe a typical marriage for people without children?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous