Joining the Pack Ch. 07

Story Info
Anahid spends the day with the pack.
7.7k words
4.69
7.8k
10

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaev held Anahid close to him, reluctant to leave the bed. His cock was straining at his pants, erect and hungry for her. She lay still panting, her eyes closed, a small smile playing at her mouth. But he had places to be. The vampire threat had only grown in the years he'd searched for Anahid. His pack wasn't safe. His KIND wasn't safe as long as Atalanta hunted them.

The image of the beautiful, blonde haired vampire intruded and Kaev shook his head to rid him of her face. "I must go. Sim will be here soon to show you around," he said as he rose from the bed.

Anahid opened her eyes, the green prodded at him, curious and impatient. "Why can't I come with you?"

Annoyance flared within Kaev. He was the pack leader; he didn't have to explain himself to anyone. And yet, here lay Anahid, looking at him with those wide eyes... "You'll be perfectly safe with Sim."

"But I want—" she started.

He cut her off, "I have spoken." His voice purred dangerously low. This tone was the last warning of the pack leader. Any other Lycan would cringe at the command.

Anahid did not.

He watched in surprise the weight of his tone hit her. She shivered, and the scent of her arousal smacked him in the face. Her eyes turned hungry, defiant, as she sat up in the bed to meet his eye. The flush was still in her cheeks, raced down her chest. Her nipples perked back to attention as she stared at him.

He gulped. The girl in front of him challenged him. She was more of an adversary than any other wolf that challenged his leadership in his hundreds of years as pack leader. He stepped towards her and she rose onto her knees in the bed, holding his eye as he took another step towards the bed. "This is my pack. You cannot challenge my orders," he said softly, letting the warning edge his voice again.

"You are my pack. I will not leave you side," she said, tossing her hair back and lifting her chin slightly.

Kaev's heart thudded. The wolf rose within him, and for the first time he was conflicted. He knew he needed to punish her. But every instinct also told him he needed to protect her. "Anahid..." he warned.

She met his eye, "You cannot order me—"

He lunged at her, grabbed at an ankle as she threw herself backwards on the bed with a yelp. He dragged her back towards him so her leg hung off the bed. Grabbing at her other kicking leg he flipped her onto her stomach. He stepped between her scrambling legs, forcing them apart as he raked his hands up her body, over her trembling ass. One hand he pressed into the small of her back, pinning her hips while the other grabbed at her hair. He tugged her head back and his cock jerked in excitement from her squeal. She continued to writhe against him, her ass rubbing temptingly into his cock.

Tugging down the front of his pants he freed his cock, slapping it down on her ass. She groaned, all fight going out of her as she felt him pressing against her. Though he held her down she still tried to angle her hips, tried to give him access to her. The little she-wolf was insatiable.

He grabbed at his cock, guided it slowly into her still swollen, still throbbing pussy. Her welcoming wetness gripped at him, seemed to tug him deeper inside her. He lost himself to the sensations, moved slowly, in and out of her, relishing every inch as he slowly thrust into her. Fisting her hair in his hand he reared her back, felt himself bottom out within her. He ground into her, lost in her warmth, the fire that smoldered at her core. He jerked, his cock beyond excited, as she let out a needy whine. She was enjoying this too much.

Back to business.

He slapped her hard on the ass. She bucked in surprise, a soft whimper rising from her lips. He slapped again, in the same spot, watching as the shape of his hand bloomed red on her round little ass. She strained, began to whimper again. This time he couldn't tell if in excitement or pain. It didn't matter. Both worked. He slapped again on the other ass cheek and this time the sharp cry was definitely pain. But then he felt her spasm around his cock as fresh wave of her juices wet her entrance.

He moved within her, sliding back out and in. Faster, faster he pounded into her. Each brutal thrust he kept pace with a slap against her now red ass. Her whimpers transformed to a single, long keening melody, punctuating by only his own harsh grunts. When he felt close, felt the surge of his seed begin, he dropped his hand to her pussy, rubbing viciously as he trembled with the start of his climax. He brought them to the edge together, as his seed erupted within her she arched, screaming with the release as her pussy convulsed and sucked hungrily at his throbbing length.

He continued to slowly pulse within her as they both slumped, he dropped a hand back to her back to steady himself as the last of his climax dribbled from him. Glancing down he saw it trickle down her thighs and he felt the twitch of his proud cock.

"I decided you can come with me today," he said softly as he caressed her still trembling, beet red ass. He imagined it would be sore the rest of the day.

She looked over her shoulder at him, her eyes heavy with satisfaction. "What a lovely idea. Though...can I get a bath first?" she squirmed under him, and more of his seed dripped down her leg. "I'm filthy."

He chuckled, pulled a towel from a chest beside the bed and swiped it gently across her swollen sex. "No. You'll get to sit with my council smelling of me."

She reddened, flipping onto her back so she could sit up. "You can't be serious."

He took her chin in his hand, kissed her deeply. "They will know I spent the morning fucking you. Let's go, we're already late. Again," he said with a cruel grin as he tugged his pants back up.

~~

Anahid slipped another of the dresses from Variya on. She smoothed the dark green fabric, glanced to Kaev and was pleased to see his admiring eye. His gaze traveled down her, lingering on her breasts, and she glanced down, blushing at the way her nipples perked against the fabric. He reached for her hand, pulling her after him from the room.

She was suddenly anxious. When it was just her and Kaev things made sense. She could wrap herself around him. She felt her own strength reflected in his eyes, in the way he craved her, consumed her. But...back in the world, around the strangers of his pack she felt again how different she was. How their eyes followed her, tried to decipher her.

But she sensed, in that deep animal sense that had awoken within her, that she needed to be beside Kaev. That this pack was hers as well now. Kaev thought he protected her, shielded her by hiding her away. It was the opposite, she felt it in her bones. If she couldn't show the pack she was their leader as well she'd never be safe.

Kaev gripped her hand more tightly as he led her through the tunnels of their mountain home. She glanced up to him, felt her heart skip as she met his gray eyes. Eventually he came to a large door, swung it open to a round council chamber deep within the mountain. The group was already assembled and Anahid felt their eyes bore into her, widen in surprise as she entered with Kaev.

"Kaev," Variya nodded to him, flicked her eyes to Anahid. "Anahid."

Kaev nodded and moved to a spot at the head of a low table in the middle of the room. He dropped onto a large cushion, pulling Anahid down to sit in his lap. She squirmed for a moment, her ass still sore, adjusting, trying to appear composed as the gathered Lycans studied her. Variya, as always, appeared unfazed. Anahid slid her eyes down the table, Kayl smiled in welcome at her, as did Ash. Glancing over to Cobb she stiffened, he ran his eyes up and down her body, and she swore she saw him sniff at her. She frowned at him, but he just met her gaze with a slow grin.

Kaev ran a hand over her thigh as the group gave their reports. His large arm wrapped around her, possessive and comforting. Other than Cobb's darting eyes they seemed to welcome her, to approve of her presence. But then Kaev shifted under her and she felt his anxiety ripple through her. She glanced up to meet his eye and his face was shadowed.

"Ash," he turned his eyes to Variya's pale mate. The other man perked. "Take your two best trackers, we need to find where Atalanta is hiding. Anahid and I were attacked less than a week's run from here, you should be able to pick up their scent from there."

Ash nodded. Anahid felt the tension in the room, the careful way they avoided her eyes. "Who's Atalanta?" she asked quietly. Under her, Kaev twitched as all the Lycan eyes in the room snapped to her.

She sensed the hesitation, the way their eyes darted to Kaev. Finally, Kaev cleared his throat, shifted her slightly on his lap though he did not look at her. "She is a leader that's sprung up among the vampires."

Variya cleared her throat, "Yes. Then onto the new perimeter we've begun work on..." she continued to drone on about new defenses they were erecting along the valley. But Anahid only half listened. She still felt the tension in the room, it butted insistently against her. In the way they avoided her eyes. In the way Kaev's hand

stilled on her thigh, in his stiff body. Anahid shivered. She was truly in a den of wolves.

After the council meeting ended Kaev stood, setting her on her feet in front of him. The rest of the group quickly filtered from the room, leaving them alone. He paced away from her, pouring a drink from a small cart against the wall. She watched his back. Saw his coiled muscles, the methodical way he moved as he tried to control his irritation.

Turning to her he leveled her with a carefully calm look. "Did you enjoy your first council meeting?" he asked softly.

Anahid bristled. Something was wrong. Though he tried to hide it she felt the tension in his voice still. "Who is Atalanta?" she asked again.

Kaev cocked his head, studied her with now inscrutable gray eyes. "A vampire. A dangerous enemy."

"She's something more. I felt your council turn to you, there's something you're hiding from me," she said evenly.

And like before when she'd challenged him in their room, she watched his eyes darken. She could see the war he fought, he was not used to being disobeyed, to being questioned. Well, he better get used to it. She raised her chin.

He sighed deeply and she was surprised to see his shoulders slump. Something like shame washed across his face and she stepped towards him. She couldn't bear to see the pain in his eyes. "What is it?" she asked.

"Do you understand what we are? Lycans?" he asked abruptly and moved back to sit at the table. She followed, now more curious than ever, and sat down next to him.

"I don't, not really. Silla said something about having the blood, and you spoke of my father, Hayk. Silla said that a human can never be a Lycan, that you are always Lycan, in our blood and it's just the bite that reawakens it in those of us born to a human."

Kaev nodded, "Yes. We can breed with humans and produce offspring like yourself, like Sim. You need the bite of a Lycan to awaken the other half of your nature though. Our bite...it carries power." He looked away from her. Swallowed. "We have a law. One of our highest. We must never bite a human."

"Silla told me...she seemed scared," Anahid nodded slowly.

"Anahid. I broke that law, many, many years ago. I fell in love with a human. I wanted her to be my mate, I couldn't bear the thought of losing her. So I bit her."

Anahid froze, felt the ice of his words against her heart. She did not want to know this. She shook her head, "I don't understand."

Kaev hung his head, but then reluctantly met her eyes. "The bite of a Lycan on a human with no Lycan blood...it turns them into a vampire. An enormously powerful vampire. The human gains bastard traits of the Lycan, our teeth, our strength, our long life...but there's a toll on the human body. They are not made to survive this; they begin to collapse under the strain of it. So, they must drink the blood of their own. They are able to multiply, changing as many humans to vampires as they please." He swallowed, and Anahid again saw the shame rise in him. "It's a cursed life. But for some...they think it worth it. Atalanta is the most powerful Vampire. She is the girl I loved, the woman I cursed."

~~

Anahid let Kaev lead out through the tunnels of their mountain home. He pulled her along gently, his hand squeezing at hers, but her mind was far away, her hand limp in his. This world of his...it was too much. Kaev was hundreds, if not thousands of years old. Anahid felt suddenly small as the weight of this new life hit her. Lost loves. Ancient blood-feuds. The only thing she'd had to worry about was a bad crop in her short life.

They exited the tunnels into the bright sun. Passing through the large hall, the pit at the center held a few lounging Lycans, though the fire was not yet lit. Other small groups huddled working, preparing food, mending clothes, all manner of normal village work. Anahid was suddenly comforted by the familiar sight. Kaev continued past the groups, nodding in greeting to the Lycans he passed. He made for a large group gathered several yards from the cave opening. Anahid suddenly realized it was a practice ground. Dozens of Lycans dueled and fought in the sun. Some used long, viciously curved knives, others grappled bare-handed. Another handful stood at the edge of the ground with bows and arrows aiming for marks several hundred yards away.

She looked up to Kaev, suddenly curious, her worry dulled for the moment. He smiled down at her. Though his eyes were still troubled he seemed eager. "You want to stay at my side. This is what it looks like."

He led her forward and Variya jogged over to meet them. "Kaev. Ash just left with his trackers." She glanced to Anahid. "Will she be starting drills?"

Anahid bristled again. "I will, yes," she spoke up, squeezing Kaev's hand tightly. The other woman ran her eyes over Anahid and her pretty green dress.

"Well come then, I've got a chest of sparring gear over here," Variya dipped her head to Kaev then turned away. Anahid looked to Kaev as well, but he simply nodded and gave her a soft kiss.

"I'll just be right over there," he jerked his head towards Cobb. "Listen to Variya, she's a great teacher."

After changing Anahid stood awkwardly across from Variya in a corner of the practice grounds. Her eyes kept running back to Kaev who now sparred with several other Lycans. "Anahid!" She snapped her attention back to a glaring Variya. "I was saying. Never take your eyes from your opponent. A distraction is death."

Anahid gulped, nodded as Variya began to circle her. The tall, dark woman seemed more panther than wolf as she stalked Anahid. She moved smoothly, her nearly black eyes intent. Suddenly she lunged and Anahid stumbled back from her with a yelp. Variya pressed forward, knocking Anahid to the ground with a swipe of her leg. As she hit the ground Anahid felt the wolf rise within her.

She leapt to her feet, green eyes glittering in rage as Variya renewed her circling. Though Variya was several inches taller than Anahid and well-muscled, Anahid found she had speed on her side. As they sparred, she became familiar with how Variya moved, how much slower she seemed. Everyone else in the practice ground seemed to fall away as she focused only on Variya, her opponent. Though Variya knocked her down many, many times, Anahid learned, dodged faster each time, danced out of the way of Variya's powerful kicks.

Eventually Variya lunged and Anahid anticipated. She twisted around her, spinning to grab at Variya's neck from behind. A savage glee rose within her as she leapt on Variya's back, wrapped her legs around her and squeezed. Variya fell forward, grappling at Anahid's hands, and they rolled in the dirt. Snarls rose from Anahid's throat and she felt the strength of her wolf side rear within her. She lay pinned under Variya, but still she grasped at her throat, squeezing as the other woman thrashed wildly.

Suddenly hands grabbed at Anahid's shoulders, tried to pull her from her prey. She snarled, tried to wrench away from the grasping hands. But they were too large, too strong. Kaev lifted Anahid, pulled her thrashing from the other woman. His mouth was at her ear then, "Calm, my love, calm. Easy." He pulled her tight to his chest, pinned her arms to her sides as he continued gently whispering to her.

Anahid finally snapped back to herself, went limp in Kaev's arms. She blinked and Variya came back into focus, gasping and holding her throat on the ground. A lithe man with ruffled black hair knelt next to her, a hand on Varyia's shoulder.

"Is she all right Varick?" Kaev asked, his voice rumbled against Anahid's back and she reddened with guilt.

"I'm fine," Variya croaked, glancing up to them.

Kaev loosened his grip on Anahid, letting her slip down the front of him to stand on her own feet again. "I'm sorry Variya, I don't know what happened."

The other man—Varick—chuckled, glanced back to Anahid. His dark brown eyes laughed as he quirked a smile at her, "Don't worry, she's more embarrassed than anything."

"Shut up, son," Variya said, her voice still raw and she gingerly felt at her throat.

Anahid cocked her head, glanced between the two. Son? The handsome man appeared to only be a few years younger than Variya...but immortal Lycans. Anahid supposed appearances might be deceiving. Distracted she shook her head, glanced back up to Kaev. His eyes studied her, they were...proud. A shy smile crossed her face as she met his gaze, his arms still held her tight to him, and now he squeezed her, let a hand run down to rest against her stomach.

Anahid glanced back to the other Lycans, reddened as she saw they all were paused in their dueling to watch the excitement. "I think that's enough practice for today," Kaev said, his voice low. He swept Anahid back up in his arms and moved back towards the cave entrance. Again, Anahid felt the blood rush to her face, seeing the eyes of the rest of the pack on her.

"Kayl," Kaev paused next to the golden haired Lycan. "Can you have our dinner sent up later?"

The small woman smiled at them, setting her sewing down. "I can't believe you had Variya on the ground, Anahid."

"I didn't mean to hurt her—"

Kayl laughed lightly, warmth spreading to her eyes. "Don't feel bad. This is who you are."

Kaev gripped Anahid more tightly to his chest as Kayl smiled at them. "Dinner Kayl," Kaev said softly. Anahid was beginning to recognize that tone of command in his voice. That low rumble, the purr of threat. She watched curiously the effect on Kayl, how she dipped her head under the weight of Kaev's voice, how the others around them seemed to slow, to watch Kaev from the corners of their eyes.

It had the opposite effect on Anahid. As Kaev swept from the hall, carrying her still in his arms she felt the rush of heat within her center. The command in his voice stroked against her apex, sent shivers into her groin, set her nipples to attention. She smirked, thinking how he tried to use it on her, at the way his eyes widened in surprise when she instead lifted her head to him. She gripped at his chest, lifted her chin to nuzzle into his neck.

He gulped, looked down at her and the craving in his eyes was unmistakable. She licked her lips as he watched her, striding still through the narrow halls. At last, they came to the door of his quarters. Kaev kicked it open, strode in a few long strides to his bed and tossed Anahid into the thick furs.

She bounced in the bed. Instantly rolled across it and landed on the other side in a crouch on the ground. She caught Kaev's eye. He blinked in surprise at her from across the bed. Then a slow grin crossed his face and his eyes darkened.