Joining the Pack Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are still in the mood for sparring I see," he whispered.

Anahid licked her lips, glanced around the room, saw the terrace doors. She flicked her eyes back to Kaev and then sprinted towards the doors. Her heart thrummed as she heard him snarl and charge after her. She threw a door open, dashed into the open air on the large terrace. He grabbed her from behind. She struggled, tried to wrench from his grip but he was much stronger than Variya. Much larger. And his cock too distracting.

"Where did you think you'd go?" he said softly in her ear. He took her earlobe between his lips, ran his tongue along her skin as one hand gripped at her breast, squeezing punishingly.

Anahid ground her ass into Kaev, pleased at the swell against her as he responded. He was like a fire against her back, his every touch sent sparks jittering across her, burrowing into her skin, down into her center. He slid one hand down to her mound, cupped her sex in his large palm. The other hand he slid up to her throat, tugged her head back and kissed her deeply. He ground his mouth into her as the hand between her legs tightened its grip. His tongue plunged into her, leaving her gasping and clinging to him.

Kaev jerked her pants down, lifting her slightly to pull her from the leather pants as she kicked them off. His hand moved back to her sex, cupped her pussy and Anahid nearly melted. The heat of his hand against her wetness was just the tip of what she craved. His mouth was still on hers and she kissed him back hungrily, reaching an arm up to wrap around his neck while the other grabbed at his hand on her pussy. She gripped him, pressed him tighter against her as she ground into him.

"Show me how a Pack Leader fucks," she whispered. He growled, the sound rising from deep within him, vibrating against her back. He loosened the hand on her neck to tug at his pants, freeing his swollen cock. He pressed into her, the head of it at her back, the base of him sliding against her ass, spreading her cheeks. She felt him shudder, knew he was close to losing control. Just as she wanted.

She jerked her hips, smashed his hand against her aching pussy. He slid a finger into her slick entrance while his palm rubbed against her swollen nub. Guiding him with her own hand she made him slowly pleasure her. All the while his cock slid against her back as he ground into her. His mouth fell on her neck, kissing and nibbling and licking in time with their movements.

Anahid turned her head, found his mouth again. She whispered into his lips, "Show me."

He snarled, dropped his mouth to her neck once more and bit roughly. She arched, jerking against his hand at her entrance as the shot of pain rippled through her. He wrapped his arms tightly around her body, pinning her arms to her sides as he lifted her and angled his hips against her. She felt his cock questing at her slit, sliding against her slick folds. She shifted, tilting just-so to guide him into her. As the thick head moved past her entrance Anahid felt a low growl in her throat as she eagerly opened for him. He burrowed into her, guiding her body along his length. He clutched her to his chest, slowly thrust into her. Finding the right angle, he smoothly moved within her, his strokes achingly slow, reveling in every throbbing inch.

Kaev's hand snaked back down to her aching center as he thrust into her. His fingers found her swollen nub and pressed against it, holding a constant pressure against her as he began to pound into her. He enveloped her. Completely consumed her as his body folded over hers. His teeth still dug into her neck, his panting breaths rising higher and higher with every thrust.

And Anahid let herself be taken, she hungrily pressed into him, threw her head back against him as a high whine of need rose from her throat. She imagined all the Lycans below. All the gathered pack hearing their fucking. Hearing how Kaev belonged to her and she to him. She imagined their faces turning up to listen to them, the arousal in their eyes. And she howled all the louder, urging Kaev on. The roughness of his body against her lit her skin, made her frantic for him. He slammed into her, his arms around her squeezed the breath from her. She felt as if he could press them tightly enough together that they could become one heaving, howling being.

His thrusts grew more frenzied. The finger against her clit began to move in time with his pounding cock as he worked her over the edge with him. The curling, aching tension of his body dominating her, his teeth biting down into her skin, the pummeling of his cock within her slickness sent her over the edge.

They climaxed together, Kaev with a snarling groan, Anahid with a long, gleeful scream. She convulsed in his arms and still he clutched her tightly to his chest as he pulsed slowly within her. His hand clasped her mound, the pressure comforting and sending a new wave of warmth through Anahid. His teeth loosened from her neck. Became soft kisses as he worked his way up, across her jaw, found her waiting mouth as her head fell back limply. His chest heaved at her back. They breathed together as their mouths moved, she could feel only his breath, the rise and fall of his lungs, his cock, still hot and welcome inside her as his hands turned soft-loving-against her bare skin.

They stood for a long time on the terrace, Kaev's slowly softening cock eventually slipping from Anahid's dripping entrance. Still the stood, their mouths moving against each other, the glow of their savage passion turning soft and heavy within their bodies.

"My Anahid," Kaev whispered as he finally loosened his grip and turned her to face him. He dropped his head again, renewed the long, sensual kiss.

"Yes," she said softly into his lips and her heart swelled feeling his arms excitedly grip her tight against him.

~~

Kaev lifted Anahid, carried her melting body back to his bed. He pulled her on top of him, holding her to his chest as they both relaxed into the glow of their bond. He couldn't stop kissing her. He felt he could survive only on the taste of her skin on his lips, the salty tang of her sweat on his tongue. Holding her soft and obliging body to his, he tried to relax. It seemed only alone with Anahid could he have peace.

"You're worried," she said softly. She rested her head on his chest and he sighed, stroked her hair.

"I am. I can't bear for you to see me differently," he said as he played with her hair.

She twitched, looked up to meet his eyes. "I know you. What you've done in the past...it was another life."

"I wronged Atalanta, it's why she's so intent on destroying us."

Anahid frowned. He saw his worry reflected in her eyes. He felt the shame again. The striking blonde girl that he'd changed into the vicious creature that now hunted his kind haunted him. "You did it out of love," Anahid finally whispered.

He nodded slowly. "I did...yes. But it's too much for a human. Even though we had many, many years together eventually she felt her difference. She never belonged with the pack. And then...I began to long for my true mate. A hundred years before you were even born I began to feel your presence. I've lived countless lifetimes and watched so many of my friends find their mates and it's why I gave in, why I changed Atalanta. But that only helped for a time. I'd worried I'd never find you."

She lifted a hand, cupped his cheek. "But you did. You'll never be alone again."

He laughed, leaned down to kiss her. "Yes, I'm beginning to see that." She giggled, curled into him as he peppered her with kisses. They cuddled and rolled together in the bed for hours. Rising and falling together. Insatiable and clinging.

~~

Eventually a knock interrupted their lovemaking and Anahid pulled a blanket over herself with a laugh as Kaev rose from the bed to answer. Flinging the door open he found Besqa waiting, a large tray of food in her hands. Kaev stiffened, quickly glanced back to Anahid still burrowed in his bed. He set his mouth and stepped aside to let the she-wolf enter. She held his gaze as she passed, swaying into the room and setting the food on the small table next to the fireplace.

Kaev looked to Anahid, saw her sitting up, watching the other woman intently again. He imagined if she were in her wolf form the fur would be rising along her spine. Besqa turned, only barely glancing to Anahid as she faced Kaev. She swept her gaze down him, hovered for a moment on his heavy cock. "Do you need anything else," she murmured, looking up at him with her doe-eyes.

Anahid slid from the bed, moved across the room and Besqa finally looked at her, her eyes narrowing. "This looks delicious. Thank you," Anahid purred as she slid past Besqa. The other woman stiffened and followed Anahid's naked form as she crossed the room and began examining the food. Kaev glanced to Besqa, then moved past her as well to join Anahid. Dismissed, the she-wolf slunk from the room, closing the door quietly behind her.

"Sorry, I still need to have a new table sent up," Kaev said as he moved up behind Anahid. She was daintily tasting a piece of cheese, but glanced up at him as he wrapped his arms around her.

"She misses your cock," Anahid said, glancing up at him with glittering eyes. He swelled at the coiled possessiveness in her voice.

"It doesn't miss her," he said softly, meeting her gaze.

Anahid smiled, turned back to the food on the table. "I know."

Kaev laughed, letting her go to look over the dishes Kayl sent up. He'd have to talk to her, she shouldn't have allowed Besqa to bring it. Though, knowing Besqa, she likely sweet talked someone. He shook his head, ridding the pretty black haired she-wolf from his mind.

He picked up the tray moved towards the cushions in front of the fire. "Here, this is more comfortable," he said. Anahid grinned, then hurried back to the bed. She tugged a couple of the thick fur blankets from it and dragged them towards fireplace.

Kaev chuckled, seeing her again naked, wrapped in a fur. He remembered their first day together, it felt a lifetime ago, though was barely more than a week. He settled beside her, enjoying the warmth from the fire and Anahid next to him. They picked at the food and Anahid was constant groans of happiness as she tasted.

"And what's this?" she asked picking up an olive.

"It's called an olive, they're from the south." He watched her pop it in her mouth, chewing carefully on the oily meat. She again groaned, eyes rolling back as its flavor hit her tongue. Kaev snorted with laughter.

"I'm growing jealous of your dinner," he said, pouring her another glass of wine.

She smirked, spitting the pit of the olive into her hand. "I've never been so full in my life."

Kaev choked as he sipped at his wine, laughter rolling off him between gasps. "Never?"

A slow smile spread across her face as she watched him cough. "Well, not until recently at least." She yawned and stretched. Adjusting she eased down so she lay with her head in his lap. His coughing fit finally exhausted Kaev leaned back, admiring Anahid's lovely face as she stared up at him. He ran his fingers through her hair, marveling in how her eyes immediately turned heavy, satisfied at his touch. He stroked her head as they relaxed in front of the fire. Anahid's body softened against him and still he gazed down at her face, trying to put to memory each curve, each eyelash and smooth line.

"Tell me more about our people," she said softly.

He continued to caress her hair as he considered. Where to start? "There are dozens of packs across this land. Most with fifty to a few hundred Lycans. There's always a pack leader, it rarely changes, as you can imagine. But between the packs wolves are free to come and go. My council, they've been at my side for hundreds of years, but the other wolves that make this place their home, many have ranged from other packs, looking for mates, or just a change of scenery for a few hundred years."

"So you might have a completely different pack in a hundred years?" she asked.

Kaev shrugged, nodded. "Yes. This is my home and any wolves that draw close will feel me as their leader. But this place, we can only easily sustain perhaps a pack of two hundred, so we encourage the younger wolves to go into the world, to explore other packs."

"Do you have to have a pack? You said my father was...solitary," Anahid asked and Kaev sensed how she shifted, her mood growing serious.

"No, you do not. By all rights Hayk could have been a pack leader. Even I felt his strength, he was...very old. But he could never stay in one place long. I think, perhaps in a time lost to memory, when he was young something dark happened with his pack." Anahid jerked, a question on her lips. Kaev continued quickly, "I don't know what. It's just a sense I had. Hayk grew jumpy, anxious when he stayed around the pack too long. There was a wound that I could not see."

Anahid sighed, relaxed back into him though Kaev saw how her mind whirled. "And so one day he just fucked a random human and here I am."

There was a desperate sadness in her voice. Kaev's heart creaked, he brushed a finger over her lips. "I don't think random. I suspected when you were able to so quickly control the change that your mother might not have just been a human."

Anahid jerked, sitting up to stare at him. "What do you mean? My mother might have been a Lycan as well? Why would she have abandoned me then?"

Kaev shook his head, now unsure if he should have shared his theories with her. "I don't know. She was likely only half Lycan, perhaps less, so might not have known. Like you before I awoke you. Or Sim."

"But...that seems like a huge coincidence doesn't it? How many human-born Lycans can there really be?" She put voice to his own worries. If Anahid's mother was Lycan-blood that meant she had to have been Hayk's mate. And Hayk had never had a mate. Ever, In his thousands of years of prowling the world he'd never found her. It was what bonded Kaev and him as friends, both of ancient lines, both unable to find their true mate.

Kaev took Anahid's hand, pulled her back into him. "It can't be a coincidence if she was in fact Lycan blooded. It's...one of our quirks. You see, we can freely breed with humans. The offspring are normally weaker though, it takes many years for them to master their wolf side. They are like newborn pups for many, many years. But..." He paused, studied Anahid's face, "...for a Lycan to breed with another Lycan, they must be mated."

Anahid inhaled sharply, met his eyes. "You're saying you think my mother was Hayk's mate? Like you're mine?"

He nodded. "We Lycans, we're gifted with such strength, such long life. It's the trick of nature though, to keep us in check I believe. We can multiply freely with humans but at the cost of diluting our strength. Or...we wait and find our true Lycan mate, only then can we pass our full strength on." Kaev shrugged. "Some of us it takes longer than others."

Anahid startled him with a lilting laugh, "Not so long for me."

Kaev suddenly pulled Anahid close to him again, swept her and her thick fur blanket up in his arms and moved back to the open terrace. He suddenly felt the desperate need to see her under the moon. With only the stars, those constant glittering friends of his as company. He craved the feeling of the chill night air with only Anahid's heated skin to warm him.

He settled on the cool stone with her in his lap and listened for the sounds below. The pack would be gathered as normal around the large fire. Eventually he heard the sounds of the Lycans coupling. High moans, wailing cries, deep howls of satisfaction. Anahid perked in his arms as she listened. Like the night before she turned her face into his chest, clutched at him as her arousal rose within her.

"Is it like that every night?" she asked softly.

He smiled, ran a finger along her ear, fondled her earlobe. "Mostly. Last night was...tame. I asked Variya to have a word with everyone so as to not make you uncomfortable." Anahid shivered and looked up to him. Kaev continued, "But, as my mate, there are expectations. The...mating of the pack leaders is important."

She swallowed, but held his eyes. "What do you mean?"

He smiled weakly. He would protect her from this if he could. Let her choose whatever pace she wanted. But it wasn't just about her anymore. The pack expected...no, needed certain things from him and from her now. "Soon, I'll have to take you in front of everyone. It's our tradition. When the pack leader finds their mate it's a cause for celebration." He again tried to smile comfortingly as he pressed her tighter to him. She shivered and he didn't know if it was the cool night air or the thought of him fucking her in front of the pack.

"What if I don't want to?" her voice was small, but he sensed the defiance. She tested him. She might sound meek now but he knew this girl. She was anything but.

He traced his hand from her ear down her neck, quested into the thick fur blanket to find her breast. Brushing his fingers over her nipple he was rewarded by her quick intake of breath as she tensed against him. While he slowly circled the tender bud with one hand the other he moved between her legs. Easing his hand between her squirming thighs he found her already slick with arousal. "You don't want to?" he asked, his voice husky as he moved his hand. He rolled her alert nipple in his fingers, tugging lightly as his other hand circled her clit.

She leaned back into him, and his cock jerked as the blanket fell from her shoulders, revealing her perfect body in the moonlight. Her breasts, smooth and delightfully round were like beacons to him and he darted his hand between them, kneading at her softness. She dropped her head back onto his chest, exposing her long throat to him and he watched, fascinated as it trembled with her every soft moan. He pinched a nipple and she vibrated, a high whine rising from her.

Lowering his head he brushed his lips along her smooth neck, though he'd eaten his fill of dinner he could never be sated where Anahid was concerned. He moved his finger too-slowly against her entrance, swiping her cream up to her clit, then plunging his fingers back down to explore inside her. She began to buck into him. He chuckled watching her urgent movements against his hand. She was fierce, hungry. He moved his hand from her quivering slit, traced her wetness up her stomach, between her breasts, along her throat. He brushed his finger with her juices across her mouth, eased her lips apart. She flipped open her eyes, the green was dark now, ravenous. She took his thick finger into her mouth, sucked hungrily at the taste of herself on him.

"There she is," Kaev whispered as he watched her. His own need rose in time with hers. He twisted her nipple in his fingers and she arched into him, biting down on his finger. The shock rippled through them. Like lightning it arced, back and forth and they writhed against each other. Kaev's cock swelled, impeded from the feel of her by the blanket between them. Anahid jerked on his lap, thrusting her breasts into his hand as he continued to squeeze and tug at the swollen buds.

With a snarl she twisted in his lap, tugging aside the blanket impatiently. Kaev's cock sprang to attention as Anahid, grabbed at his shoulders. He laid back, moving his hands to her hips, helping to balance her as she mounted him. Anahid leaned over him, her breasts brushing his face as she angled her hips, found the tip of his member with her wet entrance. She slowed, teased him with her heat against his bulging cock. Lowering her head she found his ear, ran her tongue along it. "You want them to see you fuck me. You want them to know I'm yours."

He growled, tried to thrust into her but she matched him, jerking away. She licked his neck, moved her mouth to his to kiss him savagely. He dug his fingers into her ass cheeks, tried to pull her onto him, but still she resisted. "You want me to scream for you, in front of the pack. You want them to how I quiver for you," she whispered, her lips still against his mouth.