Joining the Pack Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaev snarled, bit her lip and wrapped his arms around her as he thrust up into her. She arched and slammed her hips down onto him in the same movement. She screeched as he smashed into her, their hips met brutally and he held her tight against him, forcing his entire length to fill her. She whined, ground her clit into the coarse hair at the base of his cock as they pressed against each other.

She moved her head back to his neck, nuzzling as he began to slowly thrust into her, she tilted, allowed him full control as he moved. He grabbed at her ass again, guided her along him as he thrust. Distantly her heard again the sounds of the pack below them. He imagined he and Anahid lay at the center, imagined every on eye Anahid, on the pleasure he gave her, on the need for him in her eyes. He groaned, his lust for Anahid too high. He pounded into her, held her tight little body to his as he filled her, in every way possible. She clutched at him, her breaths hot and fast against his neck.

Her lips moved against his skin as he began to pulsate, his climax beginning. "I want them to see this as well. You're mine," she whispered into his neck as he came. She pushed herself up quickly as he convulsed against her. Grinding her pussy around his spurting cock she leaned back and rubbed savagely at her throbbing clit, sending herself over the edge with him, all while holding Kaev's eye. He howled as he watched her heaving breasts. She screamed her climax, pulsing against him, giving him the most beautiful show he'd ever seen. He gripped her slowly rocking hips, the bliss rippled off, skittered across their skin like fire as they watched each other.

Anahid fell forward onto him at last, his soft length still inside her as he wrapped his arms around her heated back. She panted, her body melting into his own rising and falling chest. His seed dripped from her, molten and heavy against their skin. Kaev's throat tightened and he squeezed her impossibly tighter to him. She was his. In every way she matched him. In ways he hadn't known he was missing. And she accepted him, was just as eager and hungry for him as he was for her. It seemed impossible. She was still that frightened girl from the forest. But she was also more.

She was a Lycan. When she let herself follow those instincts, felt the fury of the wolf inside her, she became who she was meant to be. And she was his. He felt the growl rise in his throat, though he couldn't pinpoint from what emotion. Pride. Possessiveness. Love. He was a bottomless well of all of them when he held Anahid like this, under the moon with his pack below him.