All Comments on 'Joining the Pack Ch. 09'

by SkuldTheNorn

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I am having a great time reading this. You have a good story going here. One thing I have noticed is that you focus on having climax. While in a perfect world it would be great to always come to completion every time it’s not the way it is making the characters less relatable. Doesn’t matter if he has lived a million millennia he isn’t going to do it every time. It takes a lot to get a woman out of her head and focused on the end result. With the new trouble plaguing her she may likely lose her thoughts to her family and friends or even that of the pack. Memories of all kinds might pop up in the most random times, especially when in the thralls of sexual acts. Something to keep in mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I adore this story. I love the relationship between Kaev and Anahid. I do not like the notion of them starting from each other. I like the sun plot that Anahid may be a powerful were - it would be interesting to uncover her true past and genetics.

lexi_lehxlexi_lehxabout 3 years ago

Hoping Part 10 coming out soon!! I think I refresh 20 times a day waiting! So good!! 💓

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Ha ha ha...

No one needs to take notes here about Kaen's sexual prowess more than that last commenter. "Not relatable"? Honey you'd have to be screwing a corpse if she didn't cum screaming from what Wolfie just did. It kind of made me feel sad for him, but even more for his partner! Damn! I came just reading it! Great story, even better sexy times. I'll be looking for anything this author posts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSkuldTheNorn@SkuldTheNorn
My completed story Joining the Pack was my first foray into erotica and the werewolf genre. Next is the SciFi, more reluctance focused story: The Oathkeepers, about Zoe, a human captured by a race of aliens. I also have a story for the 2021 Halloween Contest: Of Witches and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES