JoJo and the Unit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smiling face of Becky stared back at her; she shrugged her shoulders. "So what? We all have to start somewhere. I will teach you, but the moment you get the hang of it, I will admit to being more a bottom than a top."

JoJo looked at her like she had just spoken a different language. This time Becky rolled her eyes and tried so hard to hide the smile.

"JoJo, for all my bravado, when you get me naked, I like being bossed about in bed when I'm with my partner, I get my best orgasms from being thrown onto a bed and just taken."

JoJo blushed and Becky smiled at how cute she looked when she did that. The ache between her legs was also getting close to overwhelming.

Becky held out her hand and grasped Joan's. "Please let me see you naked; I've dreamed of this moment for such a long time."

JoJo stood, the anticipation was like a freight train slamming into her, she was doing it, she was actually going to get naked with another woman with the purpose of having sex. Becky did the same, their eyes locked on each other as clothes dropped to the floor. Becky even took a step back to admire her partner.

Joan's eyes traveled the length of Becky's body; she felt her cheeks warm up. With clothes on, Becky's body was streets ahead of hers in looks, but naked, she could stop time with that body. Joan's hand wandered to the breast in front of her. Becky would have to be a C in bra size and her nipples were the thickest she had ever seen on any woman.

Her thoughts turned carnal. Those nipples would fit in her mouth very nicely. She was going to enjoy those nipples, those breasts. Fuck, her whole body was centerfold material and Joan was allowed to play with it.

Joan's thoughts came to a screeching halt when Becky said. "Holy shit, you're as fit as fuck, girl. You've got muscles on top of muscles. Damn, bitch, you even have a six pack. How is that even possible?"

As Becky's eyes dropped further down the woman in front of her, she could feel her cheeks warm up; that's when the look of horror came to Becky.

"That's coming off and staying off. No hair from the neck down from now on. You may refuse now, but I will be pushing you to get the carpet lasered off."

Becky grabbed JoJo's hand and placed it between her own legs; the dampness didn't go unnoticed by JoJo. "See how smooth that is?"

The smirk couldn't be hidden when she said, "You're soaking wet, did I do that?"

Becky pulled JoJo more tightly towards her. At the same height, their breasts crushed against each other. "Girl, you've been doing that to me almost from the day I laid eyes on you." JoJo offered so Becky leaned in and kissed her.

"It's going to be so much fun teaching you, but please remember, I'm a bottom. I can only do this for so long, so learn quickly because I'm going to be climbing the walls in frustration."

Both made it to the shower, and another rub of her hand along JoJo's bush bought another one of those looks from Becky.

Feeling both brave and excited, Joan thought to issue Becky a challenge, feeling certain that she wouldn't take her up on it, but at least it would stop the awkward stares at her pubic hair. "Look, if you hate it that much, then shave it off, but I warn you now, you have until the shower gets cold, and heaven help you if I bleed at any time while you're shaving me."

Becky looked like she had just been handed all her Christmases all at once. She switched the water off and bolted out of the shower.

All Becky heard from the shower was, "Hey, I'm getting cold now."

"Oh, shut up; you gave me a challenge and I'm not wasting hot water while I get stuff ready. If you catch a cold while you're waiting, I'll keep you in bed for a week to get better. I even know a few exercises you can do in bed while you're recovering from the sniffles."

The giggle coming from inside the shower unit made Becky smile while she gathered what she would need. She felt her own pussy start to heat up, as well. She was finally going to get her hands on Joan Carmichael's girlie parts. She even caught her own hands shaking, and willed herself to concentrate on winning so much more than the challenge.

*******

Becky felt so alive, more than she had in so long, and a woman named Joan 'JoJo' Carmichael made her this way. The mere thought of her name caused her pussy to flood again, knowing that she was also naked and the other side of the frosted glass behind her just kept her mind on a high and her pussy in continuous leak mode.

Her therapist asked her if it was love or just infatuation with Joan? It took all her willpower not to get up and walk out of her office over that one question. After calming down, she did sit and think about it.

Her fingers interlocked and she looked directly at her therapist. "One seeps into the other. When Joan rescued me from being raped three or four days a week for a year, it was infatuation. Then, to escape, we had to hide and ride together. At one stage we were in a camper for two days, but the boat ride was the longest I was close to her. That's when infatuation turned into love."

The therapist looked like she didn't believe her. Becky looked out the window from her seat for a moment, then stood and walked over to look out at the countryside. Her therapist was used to this action; it was when Becky seemed to turn in on herself, to discover the answers to her questions. More so when they were difficult or required an honesty that she knew came with consequences.

"To stay alive and survive through my kidnapping, I became something I'm not. For a year I've had a man's penis in all of my holes. I was a lesbian long before I was kidnapped. I came out to my mother first, then we sat down with Dad. He didn't even flinch; he told me that I was still his baby girl, regardless of who I fell in love with."

As they sailed, she shared more time with Joan. Joan didn't judge her for what she had to do to survive, but something pulled at Becky. She watched Joan closely while they talked, and although Joan kept a certain emotional distance from her, it was clear to Becky that she was hiding something. At first, she figured that it was because she was an officer in the Army, then one evening while she sat alone looking at the stars, she realized what it was. Joan's body language was always defensive, and she understood that while they traveled. But in her more unguarded moments, her eyes gave her away. Becky realized that Joan was a lesbian in hiding, either from herself or from the reaction she would get because of her uniform.

"I teased her sometimes; only rarely did I ever get a reaction, but when I did, it only reaffirmed my suspicions. The last day I saw her, she walked up to me and said I was going home. It took a New York minute to realize that she meant without her being there to protect me, and I freaked out."

Becky returned to her seat. Her therapist had seen that action a few times: now came the truth.

"To stop me losing it altogether, Joan grabbed me and kissed me. I've never felt a kiss like it. She kissed me like we were the only people in the universe. In that very moment, I knew I would walk over broken glass for that woman."

Her gaze once again fell on her therapist. "I fell in love right then, in a prison cell of all places."

Becky smiled at the thought; her therapist knew she was turning a corner in her sessions now. She felt Becky was on the mend, not overnight, but at least that light had moved closer to the end of the tunnel.

*******

Joan heard stuff being moved around in cupboards, the frosted glass of the shower not helping.

The door swung open and a smiling Becky said, "Challenge accepted, but you do what I tell you and stand still when I tell you."

Knowing that she had backed herself into a corner, she had no choice, JoJo nodded her head. Becky again looked at the body of her lover, her cheeks burned as images of being lifted by this woman, thrown onto a bed and just taken. Her mind demanded that her thoughts become more carnal, until she realized that she didn't want JoJo to stall in her own journey.

With a deep breath, she let out a small cheer and leaned back outside the shower, her hands came back in with a small stool. Becky then leaned over and turned the shower back on.

"Okay, sit on that, lean back against the tiles, close your eyes and be amazed. If I catch you with your eyes open and the water is still warm, I get to switch the water back off and blindfold you."

JoJo blushed again.

Becky noticed, and kissed JoJo lightly on the lips, "You're so damn cute when you do that."

Silence was JoJo's only response; she sat and leaned back against the tiled wall, took a deep breath and closed her eyes. This would have to rank as the weirdest thing she had ever done; not even going through hazing at college did the sororities come up with anything like this.

JoJo thought that this whole morning should feel weird, yet it didn't. Becky had spotted the real JoJo, the person she was hiding, even from the Unit within a day of the Unit snatching her back. She used the time while they went dark to her advantage, as well, when she set about dismantling JoJo's defenses. The evening at Pullman Police station, Becky opened her heart to JoJo, she knew that with her walls crumbling, she could love this woman.

What had stopped JoJo from taking it further was the feeling that she would be taking advantage of Becky. With her resolve set, she got Becky back to her parents and left her to get on with her life of freedom, not slavery. Through the therapy and love from her own folks, she knew what she was missing, so Becky and mother sat down and talked, as mother and daughter, and also as co-conspirators. Her mother knew: it meant sitting still and saying nothing, until her own daughter could come to terms with knowing the love of her life, and she did. Becky had lost her own heart to JoJo, and then they went and ganged up on her father.

*******

JoJo found a position where the spray from the shower hit her chest and ran down her body, and even Becky grunted in agreement.

After a few passes with the razor, Becky said. "Keep your eyes closed, due to time constraints; I'm having to take a few short cuts."

That's when Becky shoved two fingers deep into Joan's pussy, nearly lifting her off the stool with the shock.

Through halted breath and a large part of excitement, JoJo said. "I think you're taking advantage of the fact I have my eyes closed?"

JoJo never got to see the smirk on Becky's face, or the hunger in her eyes becoming almost feral. She had JoJo naked and in her shower, her own pussy was leaking like a broken tap and she couldn't be any happier. Well, maybe if she was being slammed into the mattress with Joan on top and making her scream. Her pussy moistened even more at that thought.

"You set the rules and I agreed to them; nothing was said about your pussy being out of bounds. Anyway, you need to keep quiet, I have a razor in my hand and a hot water time limit to beat."

JoJo felt her pussy heat up; this was the first time she had someone other than her own fingers in her pussy for some time. Her cheeks warmed up again. She heard something just over the noise of the shower, and it took a moment to figure it out, Becky was humming some tune to herself as she shaved off her pubic hair.

It was meant to only be a quick glance, just to check if JoJo's eyes were actually shut, but it was the big smile on her face that forced Becky to say, "What are you smiling at?"

"Oh nothing, I was just hoping you had washed your hands before you dived right in there."

Her two fingers curled inwards, brushed over the top of JoJo's g-spot and her thumb pressed gently against JoJo's clit, JoJo grasped the stool tightly and let out a slow groan. Becky would never know the willpower it took to keep her girlfriend's eyes closed.

Becky finally stood, lifted the shower-head off its bracket and washed away the residue from JoJo's bush. Just then, she felt the temperature of the water start to change. She switched the water off and replaced the shower-head to its bracket, then leaned down and gently kissed JoJo.

"You can open your eyes now."

What Becky saw when her lover's eyes opened almost caused Becky to faint. Her legs became unsteady and she had to lean against the wall behind JoJo to stop herself. She kept reciting the same sentence in her head as if it was a mantra; 'we're going to do this, we're actually going to do this.'

Both stared at each other, they both felt like giddy school girls. Becky said, "Let me get out first and get us towels. I don't want you to look at it or touch it, understand?"

JoJo's cheeks were going red again and Becky's heart beat harder in her chest. 'I'm lost to this woman and I doubt she even knows it,' she thought. Patting JoJo down with her towel sent her pussy into another soaking mess that she felt run down the inside of her thighs.

Now that both were dry, Becky held JoJo's hand and led her to the vanity at the far end of the bathroom, turned JoJo and sat her down on the space next to the sink, then stood over her.

Her finger pointed towards JoJo. "Sit and don't touch it, or look at it."

JoJo smiled, nodded her head and said, "Yes Ma'am."

Seconds later, Becky was back with a hand mirror, placed it into JoJo's hand and took a step back and then knelt in front of her. For a moment JoJo simply sat, not sure what to do.

Becky placed a hand on each of her knees and gently pulled them apart. "Go on, admire my handiwork. It looks beautiful by the way." Becky looked up and into the eyes of JoJo, whose heart beat just a little faster at that moment, pure love stared back at her.

"I can't wait to play with it," came from the woman kneeling on the floor

As JoJo looked at Becky's work, her jaw just hung open. She had done wonders and in such a short period of time. By the time JoJo had finished looking and looked again at Becky, she had the stool from the shower in her hand, placed it in front of JoJo and sat on it. JoJo looked down at her, and simply by the look in her eyes, she could tell that something important was coming, and in return, placed the mirror beside her and held onto Becky's hands.

"JoJo, I have a confession to make, I need to get this out there now before we get too serious."

"You can call me Joan, you know."

Becky furiously shook her head. "No, I can't, I will when we stand face to face and exchange our vows, but in my mind, I met you as JoJo and you will always be JoJo, the woman who released me from my bonds."

Becky took a deep breath, then slowly let it out. She glossed over the first part of her holiday with her friends, also the part of her kidnapping, most of that was either blindfolded or drugged to sleep through large parts of the journey to the Middle East. When her eyes met JoJo's, she nearly lost it; JoJo grasped Becky's hands even tighter, mentally trying to give Becky the courage to continue.

"He said he had plans for me JoJo. They put me out, and when I came to, I was in the bedroom at the villa. My stomach and womb felt like he had kicked them. The pain pills helped, but it was when everything had healed that he told me that I was his from now on."

JoJo listened as the woman in front of her gave a glimpse of what she had gone through until she was snatched back by the Unit. The King had arranged the marriage for Prince Ahmed, but it was she who was going to bear his children so they could be next in line to the throne once he had managed to get rid of the King's only son. Becky's head lowered for a moment. JoJo's grasp of her hands soon reminded her that she had this woman next to her willing to share and carry the load.

Becky Harmsworth was going to be his bed partner and whore, only to him and him alone. They had operated on her and made sure that she would never have children, either by accident or design. His virile seed was going to his wife, not his whore.

Tears ran down her cheeks as she looked up at JoJo. "I can't have children. When we got back to London and the doctors here checked me out, I made them tell mother. I left the room so they could talk without me crying in the corner. After half an hour, she found me sitting in the corridor, pulled me from my chair, and cried alongside me."

"I never asked her, JoJo, and frankly I don't want to know. Knowing means I will have him in my head again. So that stays with mother and the doctor, but I want you to talk to mother sometime soon; she has my blessing to tell you the truth. But we can't have children unless they come from you JoJo"

The words left Becky's lips as a whisper, "I'm sorry."

JoJo's emotions stomped on her anger. Every day that had passed since that fateful mission and the subsequent disbandment of the Unit, she would wake up and shake her head. Every fucking day the first thoughts that came to her as her eyes opened to a new morning was always the same. 'I should have fucking killed him when I had the chance.'

The mirror rested in the sink for now, since JoJo needed more room to move. She slid down off the counter and lifted Becky from the stool, scooped her into her arms and then over her shoulder. The scream came from behind her, and the pounding of fists on her arse sure was new to her.

As JoJo adjusted Becky's weight on her shoulder slightly, the squeal came next. It was only JoJo that worried about the neighbors. "You fucking bitch, you're just showing off now. You wait until you get to sleep. I'm going to shave your eyebrows off, let's see who salutes you then when you don't have eyebrows."

A wriggling Becky was flopped onto the bed. JoJo straddled Becky face, then reached for her girlfriend's legs and pulled them apart. Becky's pussy lips parted when her legs did. JoJo's pussy felt like a flood, more so when an eager tongue darted into it.

The groan was difficult to suppress, just as the gush she felt flow from her now tongue invaded pussy. "About time you shut up and did some work."

The two surgical scars were easy to see, more so now JoJo knew what she was looking at.

Becky's pussy was convulsing in anticipation. Her wetness poured from her open lips, her scent hit JoJo like a freight train, causing her own thoughts to turn more carnal. All this was new to her, yet it all felt so familiar as well. This is what she was born for, hungered for and right now, looking at that welcome pussy leaking so much just made her the happiest woman alive.

JoJo ran her tongue from Becky's naval to her pussy lips. When the tip of her tongue connected with Becky's clit, which was already poking out from its hood in anticipation, her body went rigid. Her smooth mound looked so sexy; she could see now why Becky wanted her shaved: the hairless and flawless skin revealed so many secrets. All the way from her swollen and engorged inner labia that glistened with her arousal, her eyes followed the trail of her arousal as it collected around and penetrated the crinkled hole that was her arse.

"Hey, bitch, I'm supposed to be teaching you, remember?" came from beneath her.

Acting on instinct on something that Becky had said earlier about being a bottom, JoJo's hand came away from holding Becky's inner-thigh, her leg stayed exactly where it was, as JoJo slapped her pussy. The noise sounded like it had more force than it really had. What happened next fascinated JoJo. Becky went rigid, and then her hips tried desperately hard to lift off the bed before a slow moan escaped her lips.

"You're not licking, Becky. I see I'm doing all the work here, while you just lay there and be the bottom that you are."

Spurred on by JoJo's comment, Becky gripped JoJo's arse even tighter and she felt a finger invade her own hole. The room seemed to spin, so JoJo closed her eyes and watched the fireworks go off behind her eyelids as Becky continued to try so hard to devour JoJo. Feeling even more daring, she ground her pussy into Becky's face just a little harder. The room filled with the intoxicating scent of both aroused women, it also spurred on one to try and outdo the other.