JoJo and the Unit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oohhhh fuck. Shit. Holy fuck. Oh, my fucking God!" filled the room. It took JoJo a moment to realise those words were attached to her own voice, seconds before her orgasm ran rampant up her body. JoJo instinctively clamped her legs more tightly onto the pleasure source, crushing Becky's head in her vice.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhh Sshiiiiiiiittttt don't stop, don't you dare stop!" JoJo groaned through gritted teeth.

JoJo knew, as she came down from her first ever orgasm with a woman, Becky was hers and she wasn't giving her back. Her head flopped between her girlfriend's legs as the intensity of her orgasm slowly passed. She knew, she could even be stupid enough to try and fight it for a little longer, but her body screamed at her mind, she was the one. This cum soaked woman laying beneath her was hers for as long as she wanted her.

Her own mind fought to gain some semblance of sanity once again, but only one thought sought dominance. A lifetime wasn't going to be long enough to love this woman beneath her completely.

She had tasted herself before when curiosity took the lead roll, and Becky tasted even better that she did. She never wanted anyone from now on, there was no other scent or flavour around her lips, her tongue or in her mouth she wanted, ever again. What Becky had, JoJo wanted. She wanted it all and was willing to spend the next sixty plus years pulling every drop from this woman's body.

Her tongue and lips once again went in search of more of the cum juices that leaked like a broken faucet from this woman.

The finger in JoJo's arse disappeared and for a moment she felt sad to lose those small electric shocks that kept her own body on a perpetual high. The two fingers that re-entered her hole sent her body rigid, black spots exploded in front of her, the orgasm that had all but reseeded, did a one-eighty and tore a hole through her body on the way back out.

The air left JoJo's lungs with the words. "You treacherous bitch, Oh,Fuck, oohhmyfuckingGod."

She was rambling. JoJo could hear herself as she rolled off Becky and lay by her side, wheezing like she had just run a marathon. Both lay staring at the ceiling, skin touching skin, from hips to shoulders.

The giggle came from Becky. "Well, that's lesson one we just covered."

JoJo joined in with the giggles. "I can go off you, you know."

Becky's own giggles finally came to an end, or at least long enough to say, "No, you can't, because you love me."

JoJo found the strength from somewhere to sit up and look at her bed partner. Still panting, her face covered in JoJo's cum, even her hair was a tangled mess of her juices and sweat, and those eyes; those eyes that were so alive. She reached for Becky's hand and held it tight between her breasts and against her own heart, to reinforce what she was about to say.

JoJo nodded her head and smiled down at Becky. "I'm four years older than you. This old lady accepts defeat, I love you, Becky Harmsworth, but know this, I will talk to your mother, because knowledge is power. You've had more than your share of pain so far in this life. I need that knowledge so that I know never to hurt you, ever."

The tears welled up in Becky's eyes. JoJo pulled her up from the bed and held her tightly to her chest; nothing sexual, just holding her so she knew that she was always going to be there for her from now on. Becky cried into JoJo's chest for the next few minutes and JoJo just held her, kissing the top of her head occasionally, but letting Becky have her moment. JoJo wasn't going anywhere; she wasn't ever going to let Becky go again.

A small movement indicated trouble, it was her tongue first, then Becky's lips wrapped around JoJo's nipple, a hand came into play and tweaked her other nipple at the same time, the heat in JoJo's pussy escalated at a rapid rate of lust once again.

She giggled and held Becky's head like a mother would hold a child to her breast. So many lines had been crossed between them that they couldn't have kept count if they wanted to. They had already reached that level were being naked next to each other was now natural to them.

'Her girlfriend,' JoJo paused at that thought just as said girlfriend's lips moved to her breast as her hand massaged the other. Becky's tongue ran around the periphery of her nipple, making it harder, then sucked it into her mouth and pulled her head back at the same time, turning JoJo's breast into a cone.

The sensation of what she was doing sent a tingle down her spine and sent her pussy once more into flood mode. The added pain as her girlfriend twisted her other nipple sent that tingle to her pussy via express mail.

The emotions of what she was doing and who she was doing it with caused her eyes to water, a tear ran down her cheek and Becky suddenly stopped, opened her mouth and let go. JoJo's nipple sprang back against her chest.

Becky's hand let go of the other nipple and her palm rested against JoJo's cheek. "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

JoJo held Becky to her. "I'm a tuff-ass Captain in the Army; it will take more than you sucking on my nipple to hurt me. Nope, these are happy tears. You do know that now I have truly found you, I'm not giving you back."

"Smooth talker." Becky chuckled. "It's that lack of hair around your pussy, it's making you light headed."

JoJo squeezed her a little tighter to let her know she understood the dig at her bush. She did like the new her, but knew she would catch hell from this woman if she admitted it too quickly.

Becky pulled herself away and looked at JoJo. "You need to lie down, I want more of your tits."

JoJo just smiled. Becky didn't have a filter, she had grown accustomed to the way she talked on the trip home. With JoJo's back barely on the bed, Becky straddled her body. The warmth of her pussy was resting on JoJo's womb. It took a second to realize that and that same second, her own pussy started to leak again. Becky's own breasts hung down so invitingly; those extraordinary thick and fully erect nipples screaming for attention all on their own. She also knew that if she reached for them, her hands would get slapped away. Becky was intent on her breasts and didn't want too many distractions.

Becky's lips came to JoJo's in a kiss that curled her toes. Both women blushed when lips parted "I didn't want the rest of you left out when I went after your tits."

JoJo giggled and Becky watched in amusement as her breasts jiggled with her laughter. At first, she placed the palms of her hands over both of them, then she squeezed them. JoJo's eyebrow lifted as the smile on Becky's face grew.

"I can't help it, call it a school playground fetish, you really do have great tits, and those nipples of yours are to die for."

Her eyebrow raised just a little higher. Challenging Becky on her comment, she said, "I'm seeing your nipples remember. They are gorgeous, mine are like, normal."

All Becky gave as a reply was a shrug of her shoulders as her head inched towards an erect nipple and sucked it deep into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it before slackening her grip and allowing some of the breast to slip out of her mouth. Her teeth skimmed over the skin as it left, leaving JoJo to stiffen as each sensation given to her went straight through her and dropped onto her pussy, causing its own cascade effect on her body. She even noticed her toes curled once again.

JoJo tried hard to stifle a groan, but failed. "You know what buttons to push don't you."

Still with JoJo's nipple in her mouth, Becky tilted her head so they had eye contact and winked, before again feasting on her nipple once again. Suddenly her mouth opened and the nipple fell out; it was hard when it left her mouth. Becky had an evil grin on her when she gently blew on it. JoJo's back arched at the pleasure/pain as her nipple tightened with the sudden temperature change that she was causing.

Her whole chest became covered in goose-bumps due to the sudden temperature change.

She was teetering on the edge of an orgasm, her hands clenched and un-clenched the bedsheet as she almost willed her body to tip itself over the edge. JoJo felt the bed move, her legs were pulled further apart and two fingers entered her pussy, her back arched but a hand pushed her body back onto the bed as those fingers found her pleasure spot and JoJo exploded.

She screamed out the most intense orgasm she had ever had. She wanted to arch her back as the spasm tore up her body, yet the hand holding her body down didn't yield an inch. Those fingers moved again and the flashing lights behind her eyes not only lit up her mind, but re-affirmed to her that nothing could get any better than this. JoJo grasped for the hand, to make it stop, so her body could recover, but the fingers continued to build her to another orgasm.

She desperately tried to pull the hand away, it refused to move. The fingers again rubbed that pleasure spot and impaled JoJo with another orgasm that left her sweat-soaked body desperately gasping for breath.

The bed again moved, and Becky's hand left her now over-sensitive pleasure spot. JoJo's body began to relax now Becky's hand had moved. The rockets started taking off again when Becky's finger surrounded her already well lubricated clit and her body started to buck through another orgasm. JoJo managed to open her eyes, the smiling face of Becky, now kneeling between her wide-open legs, looked down at her.

Her thoughts had taken a holiday, her whole body centered on the pleasure emanating from that hooded button between her legs. JoJo was simply living through every orgasm wrenched from her body, she also felt like she was hanging on for dear life.

She felt Becky's breath next to her ear. "I'm getting good at this; I may just take you as my bitch and make you the bottom. Yes, that's such a good idea, you're going to be the bottom in this relationship, my little bitch. Get used to calling me Mistress."

JoJo's brain heard Becky; her body screamed YES. Her mind seemed to shut down and do a re-set. When her eyes opened and saw Becky leaning over her, smiling back at her, something in her mind screamed NO even louder. JoJo grabbed her hand and pulled it away from her; her pussy felt so empty. JoJo twisted, but Becky refused to move; instinct took over, and her hand went between her body and Becky's leg, held onto it and twisted again.

Now off balance, Becky reached out to stop herself as she went face first onto her side of the bed. JoJo was sitting on her lower back in an instant, a handful of Becky's hair in hand. JoJo pulled, and Becky's neck followed. JoJo didn't see the smile of contentment on Becky's face as she had to gulp back the moan of pleasure seeking to leave her vocal cords. She couldn't do anything about her juices soaking the bed, and hoped that the woman sitting on the small of her back was too distracted to notice.

JoJo then leant down and whispered in her girlfriend's ear. "What drawer are your toys in, bitch?"

Becky was still forcing her orgasm back, desperate for JoJo to find her rightful place in this relationship. Becky was born to be a bottom, she lived it, sought it out and took pleasure from it. She had always known JoJo was going to find her rightful place, it surprised her it took her this long. Her eyes looked to her left, her arm came away from the bed and also pointed at the drawer on Joan's side of the bed.

Since JoJo still had hold of Becky's hair, when she moved to open the drawer, Becky had to follow. Her face flushed with excitement, knowing what was in the drawer and wondering what JoJo was going to use on her. JoJo's hand appeared in front of Becky, holding her biggest vibrator. Her heart wanted to burst out of her chest at seeing it and knowing what she did to herself with it.

"This is going in your arse Becky. No lube, it's going in bareback, and when it's opened you up, my tongue's going right in after it.

Becky Harmsworth had the biggest orgasm of her life; it was so powerful that she actually threw JoJo off of her. JoJo dropped the vibrator onto the floor and watched her lover, as her orgasm took hold and never wanted to let go. Becky smiled, her body twitching and panting as she thought that it was she who would be sleeping on the damp side of the bed tonight.

Her body had been nothing more than a slave to her orgasm. Seeking some form of calm forced itself into a fetal position. She was still in that position when she found the strength to open her eyes. A smiling JoJo lay next to her, holding her hand.

Tears ran down her face as she reached out to JoJo, who scooped her up into her arms and Becky cried with relief, into her chest.

Once she was not on sniffles, she said something that JoJo wasn't able to hear. JoJo pulled Becky away from her chest so she could look at her and hear her properly. "I said thank you. That was the most intense orgasm I've ever had. I was almost afraid of it until my mind screamed that you were close by to catch me if I fell."

JoJo moved a few strands of hair away from her girlfriend's face. "You're welcome."

"I'm glad you found your calling; I didn't like being a top all that much." Her hand reached out and held onto JoJo's. "Welcome home, girlfriend. I'm free to say this now without you bolting for the door. I love you, JoJo Carmichael."

Both narrowed the gap between them and kissed, tentatively at first. The second kiss sure made up for it, though.

*******

Two years later.

It was almost three in the afternoon, and JoJo walked the beach alone. She would stop occasionally and watch the waves. Then as the chill of the day infiltrated even her thick winter coat, causing her to finally feel the cold, her joints started to stiffen from the bitter wind that skimmed over the top of the waves and felt like it drilled right through her. She walked further along the beach, towards the car park at the edge of Pullman's little row of shops.

The police car's door opened and the smiling face of Sargent Sarah Marshall greeted her. It seemed her calmness under pressure that early morning when the Unit came home caught the attention of a few people at headquarters, who then watched her more closely over the coming months. Eventually, it was time to move her boss up the promotion ladder and move him to headquarters.

When Inspector Olson's name was placed on record that his promotion had been offered and accepted, the phone rang at the office of the most senior police officer at county headquarters. The call came from London. He was told that it would be wise to listen to Mr. Hillman; he would be at county headquarters at nine the next morning. The same senior officer knew better than to ask too many question; he also knew which office this particular call came from.

Mr. Hillman walked into the office of the senior officer at exactly nine AM. He was offered a coffee, which he declined. He placed his briefcase on the desk; the chain around his wrist connecting him to the briefcase didn't go unnoticed either.

"You are in the middle of sorting out your yearly promotions; we understand that; however, some information has been allowed to be released so that you can make a clearer judgment on one specific promotion."

All the officer dealing with this year's promotions did was continue to stare at Mr. Hillman. More so when he produced a key and unlocked the briefcase, put his hand inside and came out with a file with the only word on the cover, 'Pullman.' The date next to it was familiar to every police officer in the county.

"I'm sorry, but even your security clearance is not high enough for you to read the entire file." Mr. Hillman opened the file and flipped through some pages, all of which were heavily redacted. He stopped at the page with the heading, 'Pullman Police Station'.

The senior officer looked at the man standing over his desk, Mr. Hillman nodded and stood a little straighter.

He looked down and read on... "Officer Sarah Marshall remained calm through the time we were at the station. she stood up to me when I simply told her to lock up (redacted) and she asked on what charge. I made one up on the spot. Office Sarah Marshall, stood in a room with two heavily armed soldiers and refused, citing the illegality of such action. She also had the calmness to stand and listen to our conversation, even down to (redacted) using my nick-name, causing the police officer to quickly understand who I was and that there was a file in an office above us that needed to be read by me.

It is my opinion that without this officer's quick actions and pointing me towards that file so I could read it, the outcome of the rest of that morning could have had a majorly different outcome. As an Army officer, I can only suggest that Officer Sarah Marshall be seriously considered for the next available promotion within the station house of Pullman.

When the senior officer stopped reading and looked again at Mr. Hillman, he placed the file back into the briefcase, pulled out a sheet of paper and asked the officer to sign at the bottom, stating that he had read the section of the report that pertained to the night in question.

"So you expect me to recommend a promotion on the basis of this one paragraph?"

Mister Hillman wasn't suggesting anything. He wasn't about to tell this arse of a police officer that he was one of three people who de-briefed Captain Carmichael. In fact, it was only on the direct order of General Brownlow that he was there at all. He thought it best to try one more time. This was, after all, going to affect one person in particular, and after what Captain Carmichael had said about her in the interview room, she deserved the help up the promotion ladder.

"The officer in this report spent three days being interviewed. She regards the actions of Officer Sarah Marshall as pivotal that night. Had she not sent the officer upstairs to read the file there, she would never have opened communications so early. The SAS now at the outskirts of Pullman would have been, 'in her eyes,' an unknown danger to her own mission and the officer would have used force to leave Pullman."

"My job right here and right now is to give you all the information I'm allowed to give you. Officer Sarah Marshall prevented an armed conflict in and around the town of Pullman, because she was intelligent enough to know when to listen and when to speak out."

Mr. Hillman then locked his briefcase, turned and left the office. A month later, Sarah Marshall was summoned to county headquarters. She was offered a promotion to Sargent, along with a guarantee that she would never have to leave Pullman, other than on official police business, ever again.

"I heard you were back, permanent? Or is this you on leave?"

JoJo smiled; she even got to hug a police officer that afternoon.

"No, I'm on leave. How have things been?"

"Well, you need to talk to that wife of yours. Since she came here, this very quiet part of the country has actually had to hire a tourist officer onto the town council. I did tell them it's their own fault. When your wife rented and eventually bought that unit on the outskirts of town and it became her fashion house, we've had all sorts of people here. From super models, music artists and even film stars and promoters."

Both laughed. They both heard. "My ears are burning, are you two talking about me."

Becky came around the police car and wrapped her arm around JoJo. She kissed her cheek, her face came away from her and a look of concern crossed her face.

"You're cold. I told you this was a bad idea; so did half the staff at the fashion house and yet you still walk that damn beach at all hours."

Both women watched JoJo as the smile came to her lips. "I loved this place, to me my gran was a superhero when I was growing up and my dad became the villain. When she died and willed her house to our family, he couldn't wait to sell her house so that he would never have to come back here."