Jojo's Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAPATOAD
PAPATOAD
3,374 Followers

The ladies at the school administration office were friendly enough. She asked if there were any school yearbooks she could look at and they directed her to the library. After flipping through a few books she found the one she was looking for. The senior picture looked like him, but a little younger and a little nerdy. He was active in a few clubs but nothing in athletics. He was in a college preparatory program and it appeared that he was mostly into engineering and science stuff. His middle name was Aaron. JOJO made a copy of the page. There wasn't any other information she could use in the book. She thanked the ladies back in the office and ask if any of them might have remembered him. One of them said she remembered he had a brother and then told her to go down the hall to the student guidance office.

The girl in the guidance office was bubbly and very easy to talk to. It was as if she was looking for someone to have a conversation with, about anything.

"Yes. I remember Greg. He was a top student, never in any trouble and kept a low profile. He did everything he could not to draw any attention to himself. Greg was offered more scholarships that any other student the year he graduated, but he didn't need them. He finally went to MIT and as I understand got a double degree in Electrical Engineering and Petroleum Engineering. I am not sure what he is doing now but I am sure that anything he attempts he will excel at."

"I'm sorry. Must be a different guy. The Greg Stevens I meant is a draftsman over at Gilbert Pneumatics."

"Let me see that picture. Yes, no doubt, that is the Greg Stevens that I am talking about. If he is the same one you are working with, we have a match."

"Why is a man with two engineering degrees from MIT working as a draftsman? What did you mean when you said he didn't need the scholarships he was offered? Hell, why is he working at Gilbert at all?"

"Greg comes from a very secretive family. They are extremely wealthy, I mean very, very rich. He didn't need the scholarships because he could afford to pay the tuition at any school he wanted to go to. I am not sure, but I think his father owns Gilbert Pneumatics."

"Something is screwed up here. I am sorry if I seem a little confused." JOJO sat and looked at her feet not knowing what to do.

"You might want to go over to the house and talk to his mother or someone. Maybe they can help you piece things together." She wrote down an address and handed it to JOJO. "It might be difficult to get in to see anyone, but it is probably the only way you will get the answers you are looking for."

As JOJO left the school her mind was racing. Why was he not being honest with her? Why the deception? It was getting to be far more complicated than she wanted it to be. OK, a little mystery was fine but this was a major effort at misleading her. She was getting a little pissed off as she drove. What to do? What to do? Finally she took the piece of paper out of her pocket, looked at the address and turned the car around. It was time to confront somebody and she knew she could face Greg until she had more information.

JOJO drove passed the house three times before she was sure it was what she was looking for. It wasn't really a house it was more like a compound. A large wall surrounded the house. There was a security man sitting in a guard shack at the entrance. She decided to give it at shot. The driveway at the entrance was narrow, too narrow to easily turn around if she had to. As she pulled up to the guard shack a tall scary man came out.

"Name and purpose of your visit please." He barked.

The direct approach set her back a little. "Jolene Brenner to see Mrs. Stevens please." She figured it was worth a try. The guard went into the small building and spoke into an intercom. JOJO was having second thoughts. She decided it was a bad idea. Leaning out the window She said, "That's OK, I changed my mind. I don't need to see Mrs. Stevens."

It was too late. As the gate started to open the guard came back to the car. He leaned into the window and said "Mrs. Stevens has been expecting you. Go right up to the house and someone will meet you and take you to her."

As she drove through the gate, JOJO started to tremble a little. What the hell had she gotten into? Why was Greg's mother expecting her? She felt a tinge of fear.

JOJO'S QUEST Chapter 4 ©

It seemed like forever till JOJO arrived at the house although it was less than a minute. What did he mean? She was expected! No one had any idea she would be coming here. Who was she going to see? Greg never even mentioned his mother or anyone else in the family. This was a big mistake.

The maid who met JOJO at the front door was of some ethic background that JOJO could not identify. It wasn't important, just something she noticed. The house was like something out of a movie set. It didn't seem real because it was too grand and ostentatious. They walked across the marble floors to a flagstone patio at the back of the house. A lady, whom JOJO assumed to be Mrs. Stevens, was seated at a glass toped table with a bottle of beer. The beer seemed out of place but somehow natural. She was well groomed and dignified but had a hard edge. JOJO sensed character and strength and felt awe in her presence. She motioned for JOJO to sit and told the maid to bring them both a new beer. Of course it was a Foster's.

"Jolene, I am so glad to finally meet you. Greg has told us so much about you but he wasn't sure you were ready to meet the family yet. I am glad you decided to make the decision for him. I am guessing that there are many things that my son has not told you and that you have a million questions."

"I'm sorry. I am at a loss for words right now. Please excuse me if I am not very articulate. It has been a very confusing day for me and I don't have my wits about me enough to even ask any intelligent questions." JOJO drank her beer faster than she wanted to due to being nervous. Mrs. Stevens motioned for the girl to get her another beer. There was a short pause when neither of them spoke.

" Why don't I give you a little back ground to loosen things up and then maybe you will have a better idea what you would like to know. Greg and his brother Jeff are my sons. They both live here with my husband and myself. Jeff's wife, Yolanda, and their two children also live here. We have a full live in staff to take care of all our needs. We are very comfortable and life is very pleasant. We were hoping that Greg could find an acceptable girl to settle down with and you are the closest and in fact the only one that he has ever shown an interest in. His father was afraid he might be gay, only because he wants more grandchildren."

JOJO was feeling a little more relax but not completely. A lot of things were becoming clearer but more questions were popping up then were being answered.

"Any questions at this point Jolene?"

"No, but I am still a little confused."

"Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?"

JOJO shook her head no while sipped some of the Australian beer.

"Did you and Greg have sex?"

She choked on the sip of beer she was drinking and started to cough. She was not expecting that inquiry from this lady. After regaining her composure she sheepishly ask, "Is that important?"

"It most certainly is dear. In any other family probably not, but with our family it is very important."

"We had sex only one time."

"Why only one time?"

"That was Greg's choice. I wanted to do it again but he said no. He agreed to go out with me after the first date on the condition that we would not have sex. I agreed to his terms only because I wanted to see him again but I did want to sleep with him again."

"How was the sex?"

"That's a little personal isn't it? I mean I don't want to kiss and tell especially with his mother. Do you really need to know this?"

"Humor me."

"It didn't end well. Everything was going fine for a while and then I passed out."

"Why? Pain? Discomfort? What made you pass out?"

"No, I was breathing too fast and I hyperventilated. One moment I was in ecstasy and the next thing I remember he is wiping my forehead with a damp cloth. It was very embarrassing. I tried to get him to agree to do it again but he refused. We never even finished the first time we tried."

"Do you have any idea what caused it?"

"I have never had sex like that before. I just got carried away with it. I should have paced my self or something. I know I can do better for him if I had the chance but he is holding me off."

"Greg and his brother have a generic trait that they got from their father. All three of them have extremely large penises. It is difficult for most women to have comfortable sex with this type of men. Jeff was extremely lucky to find his wife, Yolanda. It appears you and her have a lot in common. I would like you to meet her."

Mrs. Stevens left the table and went into the house leaving JOJO alone on the patio. She looked around at the gardens and the house itself and was amazed. This was like a magazine article or a movie picture. It wasn't real. After a few moments a shapely, dark haired girl came out with two small children, a girl about four and a boy about two.

"Hi, I am Yolanda, Jeff's wife. Mrs. Stevens said I might be able to answer some questions for you. I assume you are as lost as I was when I came here. I can tell you this right away, everything is far better than you might imagine. This is my daughter, Mia, and my son Jorge. Anything in particular that you want to know?"

"I'm sorry. I am at a complete loss. This is not anywhere near what I was expecting and I don't know what I want to know. Why don't you just tell me how you got here and maybe I can think of some better questions in the meantime."

"I met Jeff about five years ago in East LA. Jeff was out there on some type of business trip. One night he was going to his car when he saw a bunch of guys beating up a Latino in an alley. Jeff didn't like the odds and jumped into the fray with great vigor. In a few moments the five guys doing the attacking decided to leave. Jeff was left in the alley with Hector a good friend of mine. Both of them were bloody and in bad shape but they had prevailed, In fact they beat the crap out of the other guys. Jeff carried Hector to his car and they both went to the emergency room to get stitched up. What Jeff didn't know was that Hector was the number one man in the Gatos, an East LA gang. I was a Gatos gang girl.

To get into the gang I had to pull a train. My first night I took on twelve guys. When they were done, I was asking if there were any more. To thank Jeff for what he had done, Hector gave me to him for a week. Jeff of course refused. Hector told me I had to do it anyhow, so for two days I just sat outside his motel room. Finally he took me to get something to eat and we got to talk. Any questions so far?"

"No, I think I got it so far."

"I finally convinced Jeff that he might as well let me into his room because I wasn't going any where for at least a week. That night we made love. It was the first time for me. I had a lot of sex but I never made love before. I couldn't believe it. I had never realized that being with a man could be so exciting. I felt like I was one with him. I know that sounds corny but I don't know how else to explain it. After a few days of being with him I never wanted to leave him. Not only was he strong and smart, but he also had the biggest dick I ever saw. I don't think that was what made him a great lover though. I think it was his tenderness and caring and the way he put my feelings first. I fell in love with him then and have been ever since."

"How did you end up here?"

"At the end of the week I told Jeff I had to go back to Hector, to the gang. Jeff didn't like that at all. He sat down with Hector and they talked for about an hour or so. The final result was that Jeff arranged a trade. Hector got a 1969 GTO and Jeff got me. Jeff said it was the best deal he ever made."

"You have been here ever since?"

"And loving every minute of it. We have everything here. Greg and Jeff are each worth about four hundred million dollars so there is nothing that we can't have if we want it."

"Did you say four million dollars?"

"No I said four hundred million. Big difference girl."

"These guys can get any girl in the world with that kind of money."

"That's the problem. If the girls know they have the money they all pull con jobs on them to get them to marry or even propose and then hit them up hard for settlements. Their mother, bless her soul, makes them find girls who don't know about the money. If they can get a good one who will accept them for themselves they got a keeper. I guess Greg seems to think you are keeper material."

"Did you know about the money when you married Jeff?"

"Nope. We drove to Las Vegas and got married and I had no idea about the money till I came here and met his mom. Sort of a nice wedding present."

We were walking around the yard while we talked. The children were running and having a great time. We chatted for about twenty more minutes and Mrs. Stevens came back out.

"Are you feeling a little bit more comfortable Jolene?"

"Yes and no."

Yolanda excused herself and went back up to the house. JOJO liked her a lot and wanted to spend more time with her.

Mrs. Stevens sat down on a bench and motioned JOJO to sit with her. "What exactly do you find uncomfortable about the arrangement here?"

"The truth is I don't feel like I belong. I feel like I am out of my element or that I am here by mistake. Greg could do so much better than me and he deserves the best."

"Why do you feel that way?"

"Mrs. Stevens, I don't like to say this but I am not a very wholesome women. I have a very bad reputation and it is well deserved. Basically I am a slut in the worst way. Until I met Greg I was sleeping with two and three guys every week and never the same guy twice. Greg to me was just going to be another notch in my belt. I don't know why he affected me the way he did but it too late now. I can't erase my past. I can't undo what I did and I can't cover it up just to look good for him."

"Did he ask you to?"

"No, he is too much of a gentleman."

Mrs. Stevens smiled and took JOJO hand. "Let me tell you about my background. When I met Mr. Stevens I was working in New Orleans as a hooker, not a prostitute, not a call girl. I was a street whore. I was doing three to five guys a night. That's more men in one night than you did in a week. And I was doing it for money. I hit on Mr. Stevens and he took me to supper. Nobody takes a whore to supper, let alone to a fancy restaurant. It was the best meal I ever had. I figured he was a little kinky and was setting me up for something but it never happened. We went to the nicest room in the swankiest hotel in the city and did nothing. He agreed to pay me for the full night but did not ask me for any sex. We took a shower together and of course that was when I discovered his affliction. He washed my hair and then put moisturizer on my whole body. I tried a few times to touch him so that he would response sexually but he just brushed me aside. I figured he had some extreme fetish so I let him do what ever he wanted. He was paying and it was very pleasant for me. He wrapped me in a big fluffy bathrobe and we sat and drank till we both fell asleep. I spent the next two days with him. He bought me presentable clothes and took me places I had never been to before. It was just like the Julia Roberts movie, Pretty Women. I was expecting it to end at any time. Finally on the third day we had the sex I was waiting for. I have never even thought about having sex with another man since. He is the only one I will ever love and I will die in his arms happy. If you think you were unworthy for Greg, think of what my situation was."

JOJO didn't know what to say. She just sat and looked at her feet. What this woman had told her was amazing. On the outside she appeared to be the most proper lady in the world and yet she had not been born to it, but married into it.

JOJO stood up. "I better go. I have a lot of thinking to do. I appreciated the time you gave me and I enjoyed meeting you and Yolanda. Tell Yolanda good bye for me."

As JOJO walked to her car a small tear ran down her cheek. Mrs. Stevens touched her arm and smiled.

The drive home was rough. JOJO was fighting with herself the whole time. She knew she would not get any sleep that night. The big problem was that she had turned into a stalker. She didn't mind stalking Greg the draftsman, but stalking Greg the multi millionaire was another story entirely. It made her feel cheap, like some kind of gold digger. It would have been better if she had let things go but, no, she had to pry. The first decision she made was that the stalking would have to stop. She was done chasing him. She still wanted him but she was not going to follow him around like a puppy dog waiting for a treat. If he was interested he would have to make the next move and she would not make it easy for him. She knew now what she would do.

JOJO'S QUEST Ch 5 ©

It took JOJO about six hours to drive to Pensacola. She had packed the car, quit her job and took care of everything else in less than half a day. She said nothing to Greg about leaving. She had no trouble finding a room and was soon settled down and looking for a job. For some reason she found herself reading ads for bartenders and by that evening she was ready to start at the Nasty Hound club. It was Coyote Ugly with real girls instead of models. It took awhile for her to get the knack of mixing fancy drinks and looking cool while she was doing it. After a while she was a real pro and a favorite of the customers.

JOJO took to wearing black. She wasn't doing the Goth thing she just didn't feel colorful and every time she went shopping for clothes she ended up with some cute little black top or pants. Since she wasn't dating and was always dressed in black the girls at works stated calling her the nun. She was getting hit on constantly, as were all the other girls but JOJO turned every one of them down. The others didn't.

Weeks went by. No Greg and nothing to indicate he was even inquiring about her. One day Keith, her boss made her an offer.

"JOJO, each of the lady bartenders and waitresses have some sort of unique characteristic about them that makes them interesting to the customers. Your chastity, nun thing seems to be working for you but I'd like to beef it up a little."

"What did you have in mind?

"Well, how do you feel about a date raffle?"

"And how would that work exactly?"

"Well lets say if a guys wants to get you out on a date you at least give him a chance but first he has to pony up some bucks."

"Keep going, you got my interest, but you know I'm not into the dating thing."

"OK, OK I know how you feel about going out with guys but you have to tease them a little to get them interested. I think if the guys thought there was the slightest chance to get a date with you, they would jump in even though you set it up so they couldn't win. It would boost business and I believe it would be fun."

"What you are saying is that I can stack the deck so they can't win?"

"Right, but we have to keep it fun and let them think they have a chance."

"How are you going to set this up?"

"If a guy wants a chance at a date with you the first thing he does is put five bucks in the basket. They he has to get a question right. If he gets the first one right then he gets a shot at the second question. You have to set the questions and how many he has to get right to win the date. It would be better is the first few were gettable and then the last couple were so hard that you could hold them off. You have to make the questions simple so they will look possible but actually be hard. Can you do that?"

PAPATOAD
PAPATOAD
3,374 Followers