Jolene

Story Info
They discover their desire for each other at the beach.
2.4k words
4.37
17.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the summer, I practically live on the beach. I inherited enough money from my late parents that I don't have to work, and since I'm 32 but can pass for being in my early 20's, why not have fun? I have a small cabin that's a 3 minute walk from the beach (I don't flaunt my wealth, and in fact live quite modestly), and sun, surf and California girls make for fun times. In the winter I have cable TV, video games and movies to keep me entertained, plus my computer. When it's particularly cold and windy, I'll pop in The Endless Summer and watch it.

My favorite California girl to hang out with is Jolene Diane "Red" Fernwood. (She got her nickname from her fiery. naturally red hair.) She's 2 years younger than me, having moved up here after she finished college. I've been enamored with her ever since she moved here six years ago, and we've done lots of things together (meals, surfing, dancing, a bit of drinking, chillaxing on the beach and chatting), but I haven't been able to sweet-talk her into my bed yet. To be honest, I haven't really pushed hard for it, making a few half-joking references and being teasingly rejected. I guess I've been afraid that if I pushed too hard, I'd lose the companionable friendship we've developed. The first thing I learned about women is that you have to make sure you don't appear like a stalker if you want to have any chance of seducing them.

Jolene is a big girl in every sense of the word, tall and thick-framed. Her breasts aren't the size of beach balls, but they're not mosquito bites, either. They fit her frame nicely. From what I've seen when she's worn her bikini to the beach, they are probably about C cups, or maybe D's. Not being female, I'm no expert on cup sizes. Her legs are strong and muscular. I'm six-foot-one, the same height as her. Her red hair is wavy and hangs loosely down to her shoulders.

Oh, my name? Officially it's Alexander Graham Evans, but my friends, of which Jolene is definitely one, call me Xan. My hair is short and a very light brown: in the summer the sun almost makes it look dirty blond by August. I'm slim, with strong legs and a very light upper body. A classic runner's build.

And speaking of August... it has finally arrived. So we're holding the Beach Dance Festival this Thursday, Friday and Saturday night, on the beach. I know who I want to be my dance partner. And here she comes now! Wearing a red bikini top to match her hair and a yellow skirt that stops halfway down her thighs. I'm in my swimsuit -- it's summer, I'm on the beach, what did you think I would be wearing?

"Hey, Jolene! How's my favorite beach girl today?"

"Doing good, Xan. Let me guess: you want me to dance with you during the festival."

"What was your first clue, Sherlock?"

"Of course I will. And let me also guess: you're going to make a joking remark about wanting to take me to bed."

Well, I hadn't expected the conversation to go in THAT direction. But since she had brought up the subject...

"Um, Jolene?"

She looked surprised at the serious expression on my face. I almost never have a serious expression.

"Yes, Xan?"

"Those aren't joking remarks. I really do find you attractive in that way and would love to finally have a chance to pleasure your marvelous body."

"What? You mean all this time you weren't just kidding with me? I'm ugly. You're handsome. Why would you find me attractive?"

"No, I was not kidding. I was trying to keep things lighthearted so you wouldn't feel pressured, and also so that when the beautiful girl turned me down I wouldn't feel too much pain."

"Did you just call me beautiful?"

"I sure did."

"Did you mean it?"

"Yes."

"There's something you should know."

Jolene put her lips against my ear and whispered her secret.

"Thank you for telling me, Jolene. And now I'm even more eager to get you into bed with me."

"Let's wait just a few more days. We'll have three nights of fun at the festival and then on Saturday night you can take me back to your cabin."

"I can't believe we've miscommunicated like this for years. Seems like we've both wanted each other. We could have been a couple long ago."

"We will be, come Saturday. In the meantime, want to come surf with me, Xan?"

I ran out to the water right behind Jolene and the two of us maneuvered her surfboard to the waves. I climbed onto it and she held me from behind. We spent a pleasant hour surfing, then went back on the beach and soaked up some rays while chatting.

"So how long have you been fantasizing about me, Xan?" she whispered. "Jerking it while picturing using my thick body for your own pleasure?"

"Ever since you arrived, Jolene."

"As soon as we got to be friends and you made your first reference to taking me to bed, I started fantasizing about you. I'd bounce on a toy and imagine it was your cock."

"Wow. We've wasted so much time."

"Well, at least one good thing came out of it. We got to know each other really well, Which means that I'll have no hesitation about moving in with you on Sunday. I don't have a lot of stuff, nor do I need it. A suitcase full of clothes, that's about it. I've always been a minimalist.. Well, and my surfboard and beach stuff. My dad originally bought the cabin as an investment, but it didn't work out, so I've been living here rent-free, and my dad buys me the hormones. I make about five grand a year working as a seasonal employee over the winter holidays and use that money carefully over the year to buy food for one."

"I'll buy us food for two afterwards, that way I can keep you all to myself during the winter. And I'll pay for your hormones from now on."

She giggled. "I figured you would, Xan. One more thing. You can jerk off Wednesday night, and I'll fuck myself with my toy one last time on that night, but afterwards, stop. Save it up for me so that you have a nice big load to blast inside me on Saturday after we return from the dance."

"Sounds like a plan, Jolene."

"I think you've long since earned the right to call me Red. Jolene sounds way too formal, considering you're going to be balls deep inside me in five days."

"Okay, Red. Want to kiss me?"

She moved her lips against mine. Our first kiss. Short and tender.

"I've been wanting to for almost six years, Xan. Now let's get up before we end up getting frisky right on the beach."

Thursday evening, we danced together by the light of first a sunset and then a carefully controlled fire in a firepit constructed on the sand. The dances were to beach music, which meant fast and energetic. We took third place according to the judges. But Red was definitely first place in my book.

We didn't formally compete on Friday or Saturday, but we did dance together and I bought Red a beach dinner -- hot dogs and lemonade from one of the vendors providing food for the hungry festival goers. She had already moved her possessions into my cabin during the day, so now all we needed to do was go there and get into my bed together for the first time.

After making pit stops, we headed to the bedroom and stripped. Red's breasts looked bigger now that they were unconstrained.

"I've been taking hormones for 11 years," she said. "And I'm a big girl to begin with. Believe it or not, those are DD's, though they don't look huge on me because the rest of me is big too."

I glanced between her legs. "Except for..."

"Yeah, the hormones make it shrink down to virtually nothing. And even before the hormones I was never particularly large in that area. I've been considering getting The Surgery, but it's expensive and a real PITA to deal with all the bureaucracy involved."

"If you really want to get it done, I'll pay for it. That won't make the paperwork any less of a hassle, but if it makes you happy..."

"You know exactly what to say to a woman. Now why don't you stop staring at my tits and come over and kiss them?"

I thought that was a fine idea. I walked over to Red and began with a kiss on her lips that quickly turned into a tongue-wrestling match. After we both broke for air, I dipped my head and kissed down towards her breasts.

"You're even more beautiful than I thought, Red."

"Flatterer."

I trailed my tongue through the deep valley of her cleavage. Red pushed her breasts together, momentarily trapping my face, then maneuvered my mouth to her nipple. I suckled happily on it, cupping her other breast with a free hand. I switched the position of my mouth and my hand every 40 seconds or so, happy to at last be with the girl of my dreams.

After a bit, Red pried my face from her chest and lifted us onto my bed. She proceeded to give my chest kisses while she stroked my cock to life.

"Now that's what I've been wanting all these years. Are you ready to pound me until you blast your hot load deep inside me?"

"Gladly. What's your favorite position?"

"Missionary. I want to be able to see you while you fuck me, Xan."

I gave her a smile and we positioned ourselves accordingly. Red's back-channel was very tight, and I took my time getting all the way inside her.

"Do you prefer slow or fast?"

"Fast and hard, please."

I took a few strokes at a slow pace to establish a rhythm and to let our bodies adjust. Then I sped up, thrusting in and out as quickly as I could move my hips.

"Mmmmm. Just like that."

I leaned forwards and gave Red a kiss as I continued to thrust. She wrapped her arms around my torso and held me close. I put my own arms around her and gave her thick ass a grope.

"Keep fucking me, Xan."

I pounded into her as forcefully as I could. Her butt gave me a squeeze with every thrust.

"Don't you dare stop."

I held Red against me as tightly as I could, drilling into her. Her body shivered and writhed beneath mine. She was now actively trying to milk the cum from my cock.

"Fill me, Xan. Give me what I've been dreaming about for years."

I tried to speed my motions up a little more. Red's strong legs locked around my hips. I thrust into her with great force. My rod twitched and throbbed. Red clamped down on it with more intensity. I let out a gasp as I reached the point of no return.

Red's yowl of pure lust nearly blew my eardrums out. I sent hot jets of my sperm into her bum, my own body quivering as she used her ass muscles to forcefully extract every drop from my balls. We collapsed onto the bed in a tangle of limbs, both of us completely spent.

When we could move again, we cleaned up in the shower, dried off, and returned to the bed. Red happily snuggled against me.

"Xan, that was perfect. I've needed that for a very long time. The next thing I want is to drink your cum, but you need to recover, so we'll wait until tomorrow morning for that."

"Sounds good to me, Red. Glad I was able to satisfy you."

The next morning, after we both slowly came awake and did our usual morning routine, Red positioned me in the middle of the bed and spread my legs before getting in between them.

"Ready, Xan?"

"Absolutely, Red."

She started by kissing my inner thighs until my cock was fully hard. Then she ran her tongue along my balls. I made happy sounds and she sucked first one, then the other, of my balls into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm."

Red licked from the base of my cock up to the tip. Then she licked back down to the base and back up, repeating this several times. I shivered.

"You're ready."

She took my cockhead between her lips, then slid her mouth downwards. She traced her tongue in an erotic pattern along the bulb. I could only moan in response.

Red cupped my balls in her hand and slipped her mouth down further, so that two-thirds of my length was inside. Now she could alternate between teasing the bulb and licking along the shaft. My legs were trembling and my breath was now coming in gasps.

She opened her throat and slid her head all the way down. I had never before been deep-throated, and now I knew why people liked it so much. Her tongue continued to work its magic and she was now massaging my very full balls with her fingertips. My entire body seemed to stiffen as I approached climax. I let her know what was happening with a strangled grunt.

Red eagerly gulped down my cum as I filled her throat. She didn't remove her mouth until my cock had stopped spurting and begun softening. Then she licked her lips and gave me a smile.

When I regained the ability to coherently speak and could collect my scattered thoughts, I whispered, "Red, you were incredible."

"So I can do that more often?"

"You can do that to me any time you like, Red. If you wanted to blow me in my sleep, that'd be fine. Or screw me awake with that sexy ass of yours."

"Careful what you wish for, you might get it." Red kissed me. "Now that I'm with you, I should warn you that I'm a very horny girl. And I plan on making up for lost time."

And for about a year afterwards, she did. Demanding I cum in either her butt or her mouth 3-4 times a day. But afterwards, she seemed more sated and we cut it down to one session a day, sometimes two on weekends. The paperwork for the surgery should be finally dealt with any day now...