Jolene's Momma Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock sprung into action again, almost pointing straight up.

Jolene had really been doing some shopping! Next she attached a little harness around the base of my penis and my balls, and hooked the harness with a leash to our bedpost. Finally she produced what she called a butt plug, which she lubed and stuck up my ass. It was designed in such a way that it remained in place. I was feeling ... penetrated.

All of this was incredibly stimulating and arousing, and I wondered what was next. The constant pain from my nipples was making me hyper aware of being totally under the control of a woman, my wife.

"And now, what would you like to do," she asked.

"I'm very aroused, my mistress."

"Good. I'm quite aroused just looking at you being aroused."

She then got up and applied lipstick to my lips. Then, with one hand, she held my hands behind my back while she sexily brushed my lips with hers. She ran her lips around my ears and neck. She then grasped the end of my wet dick with her hand and squeezed it, as though she were going to milk me like a cow.

My body involuntarily pushed hard against her grasp, and would've begun to fuck it, had she not pulled it away.

"OK, Kristi ... are you feeling good? Are you feeling close to coming?"

"It's been so long ... yes."

"Well, then, I'm going to watch you beat off. Here's a little towel."

I had never masturbated in front of anyone before. But the feeling of the nipple clamps, the ball harness and the butt plug were just too much.

My penis was so wet that I didn't need any lube. I began to stroke my cock, slowly, picking up speed. I looked at Jolene laying back in bed on her elbows, all in leather, and everything quickly crescendoed. I experienced the Big Bang.

I shot out so much sperm so far that a little even landed on Jolene's skirt.

For that, she got angry and ordered me to get the towel and wipe it off.

"Here I let you out of your Susan, let you cum, and this is what you do?" she said, temper flaring.

"I didn't realize I would shoot so far, mistress," I apologized. "I'm sorry."

"Back you go in your Susan immediately," she spit out, and after I washed it, she re-attached and locked it with dispatch. Then, instead of releasing my titty clamps, she tightened them, making my nipples really smart.

I had to spend the rest of the day wearing the long dress and panties - with the painful nipple clamps in place underneath. It wasn't until the evening meal that she removed them.

As we ate the excellent meal she'd prepared, Jolene said, "So now, Kristi, you know I mean business. I'm no longer the nice, submissive housewife you knew before. If I get angry, you'll know it immediately, and most often pay a price. But as you noticed, I can be quite loving, too. I love to get you aroused - in all sorts of new ways, you will discover."

That evening in bed, Jolene had me suck her nipples while she used a vibrator to propel herself to heaven. Her orgasms were much more emphatic, long-lasting and loud than before. Then she kissed my forehead once more before we both went to sleep in our nightgowns.

So far, I hadn't seen the need to leave a note in her little box.

(To be continued.)

12