Jolene's Momma Pt. 03

Story Info
The whole Kristi.
2.4k words
4.45
8.8k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ValoryG
ValoryG
288 Followers

(All characters and most locations in this story are completely fictional, with no connection to any persons living or dead.)

My wife and I settled down into our new life together. I was now so respectful of her, and appreciated the new Jolene, able to take charge, express her anger when it arose, and generally run things.

Like her mother, she really did understand my needs to be feminized, ordered around, and have my sexual needs sublimated to hers. She truly acted like the mistress she was, and yes, I worshiped her beauty, and especially her cunt.

Where before I had only given her gifts for her birthday, our wedding anniversary and Christmas, now I declared my adoration of her by frequent gifts of everything from lingerie, to perfume, to gift cards, to sex toys, to ... date nights at her favorite restaurants. These were always accompanied by a nice card addressed to "my goddess."

After many months, my blond hair was now long enough to style. At work, I wore it in a ponytail.

There was only one time that I put a note in her little decorated box. She had developed the habit of calling me to her by whistling, like I was her pet dog. That caused me some anger, which of course I didn't express. But I did write it up. She never mentioned seeing the note, but the whistling did cease.

There was one new addition to our routines: bondage. It was listed as an option in clause number four of our "Sweet Sixteen" compact, where it said, "Full-body bondage may also be used for punishment." I'd forgotten about that. So, one Saturday Jolene announced she was going shopping, to buy both her and me some new lingerie and clothing (leather for her, I hoped). Our of the blue, she said, "Kristi, I have mixed feelings about leaving you here alone for a couple hours."

"Why, mistress?"

"I suspect that when I'm gone for that length of time, you revert to your old habit of watching porn and beating off. And I'm no fool, I know that even when wearing your Susan, you probably still find a way to cum, especially when you've got a reservoir of semen."

She was right, and in fact that's what I had planned to do. Uncanny, the way she knew my ways. I fibbed that no, I enjoyed being in chastity, and I needed her approval to do anything sexual.

But she wasn't about to buy that, and announced she was implementing Clause Four, "to punish you for trying to defeat Susan." To that end, she took me into our walk-in closet, pushed some clothes aside, and tied my hands together over the top of the wooden hanger bar. All I was wearing was a bra, Susan and some dark pantyhose. Similarly, she tied my ankles expertly together.

"Do you know how I know what you've been doing?"

"No, mistress."

"I looked at your computer's browser history last time I returned from being out. And what did I see but your old haunts on the list, dear. It was like you're not getting enough stimulation at home."

Damn. I was usually so careful about deleting history. This was ever so ever embarrassing.

"So," she pronounced, "it's time for some more stimulation."

I got seven cane strokes again. Full power. Stinging. My butt had healed from the last caning, but now it suffered again. In went the big butt plug again. And on went a new pair of nipple clamps I'd never seen before. These were attached to cords which she tied off in such a way that if I moved in my bondage in any way, my nipples would be painfully pulled.

Jolene was becoming such a connoisseur of pain. I guessed that she herself was going online to learn from other dominant women. I needed to check HER browser history!

"Now you'll have time to re-consider your transgression," Jolene said smilingly as she gave a couple yanks to the clamps. And as an added little feature, she added a tight ball-gag to my mouth. I felt totally taken.

Besides my awkward position and being hardly able to move, one of the worst punishments was having to contain my pee after she left. I knew that if I released my bladder, I'd have another major punishment.

Being the pain glutton I am, I kept moving slightly to test the pain on my nipples. I'll confess I also enjoyed having my ankles and hands bound, and seeing Susan down below, holding my cock prisoner. What did happen, ultimately, was some pre-cum dripping down my leg (now completely shaven - Jolene had begun insisting that I completely shave my body).

The house was so quiet while Jolene was out shopping. I lost all sense of time (again, this was on a Saturday) and she was gone so long, the bedroom and closet were beginning to darken. I squirmed so as not to let my piss out, and that pulled harshly on my nipples.

When I was just about to give up, I heard Jolene's jolly voice return to the bedroom - "Kristi, oh Kristi! I'm sorry, I really am. I hadn't expected to be out so long."

"My bladder is about to burst, mistress."

"Well, I figured as much. But I see you controlled yourself! Admirable."

As she removed my clamps (extra painful!) and bindings, and allowed me to heavily pee in our commode, she admonished, "Now you just need to exert that kind of control over your masturbation. You will masturbate only when and if I allow it."

I was nearly collapsing after I'd emptied my bladder. "Yes, mistress."

So I learned my lesson. I just couldn't fool Mother Nature. I could get nothing by her.

As a result of her shopping trip, we were entering a new phase of our relationship. She had bought more clothing, lingerie and makeup for me, along with some sex toys from her favorite toy store and some new clothing for her - yes, some of it leather.

She said I could check it all out the next day. That evening in bed, after we'd both showered, she said she wanted to try something new. First, she had me lick all around her precious little asshole, which really turned me on. I spread her cheeks apart and really gave it some attention. She obviously loved the sensations and I heard a sigh or two.

Then from one of her shopping bags, she found a strange gag - quite strange. Yes, I'd seen one used in porn once. It was a gag with a black dildo attached.

"It's playtime, dear," she announced as she secured it about my head, with a second, smaller dildo going inside my mouth. I felt kind of stupid with it on, actually.

Lubing the dildo with copious amounts of lube, she directed me to follow up my tonguing with penetration - of her anal opening. Jolene's curiosity about sex was knowing no limits.

I gamely contacted Jolene's hole, with her hand at the back of my head indicating how much pressure and entry she wanted. I loved the slippery sound the dildo was making as it entered.

"Oh!" she whispered as I went a little deeper. "OK, now, back and forth a little now, Kristi. Oh. Yes. Mmmmm, I like that. ... What you don't know, dear, is that I was experimenting down there with a dildo last week. But it's so much more fun with someone else, don't you think?"

I mumbled something from behind my gag.

This went on for twenty minutes or so, when Jolene said, "OK. That was so cool. A whole new way to play, don't you think?"

I mumbled again before she removed the gag. Then I just said, "I love black dildos."

That wasn't the end of things that evening. Jolene let the room get completely dark, save for a tiny night light in the adjoining bathroom. I was lying in bed in my nightgown and she was doing something to get ready for bed. She crawled in with me and told me to lay on my side away from her. I heard the sheets rustling and a slurp-slurp sound. Then I felt her hand raise my gown, and begin to explore my butt, soon finding my asshole. She briefly inserted a lubed finger, then two. My tiredness quickly evaporated as I welcomed her penetration. Now it was my turn to sigh.

"My, my, Kristi, I'd swear you were enjoying this."

"Are we playing doctor, mistress?"

She laughed. "If you want to. No, there's more to this, my little bitch."

With that, she moved closer. Now I felt a stiff prong searching for my male vagina, and she soon guided it into place.

"Do you like my prick, Kristi."

"Oh yes, thank you."

With that she slowly eased herself into my behind, with attendant sensations. She just lay there, with her occupying me fully - her sword up to its hilt. And she just remained that way as she began playing with my nipples. What a strange sexual place to be in. I reveled in deep earthy sensations in my ass and her flicking my tiny tits to heaven in front.

"Have your nipples recovered from the clamps?"

"Almost. But when they've been pained - or tortured or whatever - it seems like they get even more sensitive. There's a lot of pleasure in hurt."

"As I have learned, my dutiful slave."

We lay that way, with her in my ass, until we fell asleep with her spooning me. Sometime during the night she withdrew and went to her side of the bed.

My side of the bed was still moist from all my pre-cum.

In the morning, she removed Susan and while I was still in my nightgown, and played with my wet dick. Probably a dozen times, she brought me to the edge of orgasm, laughing as she watched my torment at not cuming - until she miscalculated and I did go over the edge and got jizz on the bed and on her. But it wasn't a satisfying climax because she didn't allow me to stroke myself after I began spurting. It definitely was coitus interruptus.

She rather enjoyed me suffering in this way. "Oh, Kristi, did I hold back your pleasure? Well, that's all right because your enjoyment doesn't matter anymore does it now? It's all about my orgasms, isn't it?"

I had to admit to myself that she really had my masochism all figured out - that this scene actually inflamed me sexually, and I wanted more and more of it.

As a followup, I had to wash all the bedsheets and her nightgown. This I did with pleasure, and dressed completely as Kristi.

Most of the afternoon was more pleasurable. She and I worked diligently on making Kristi presentable to the outside world.

"You and I are going for a drive tonight," she said. "You as Kristi. We will have to be so careful because so many people know us."

We worked on makeup, with Jolene explaining the finer points of accenting my face's features, and the intricate job of eye makeup. I got to chose which lipstick to use. My hair was long enough to style, but Jolene thought I needed to conceal more of my face with a long wig. After slipping into a sexy bra and panties, and into pantyhose, she outfitted me in a long, warm dress, coat, gloves, and stylish leather boots. Underneath, Susan still contained me.

"So, this is what Kristi's total package looks like," I said, looking in a full-length mirror, admiring my totally feminine appearance. "You have done such a wonderful job on me, mistress."

Jolene came over with a brief kiss. After she took a half hour to get herself ready, we walked into the garage and got into our SUV. As we drove away in darkness, I didn't see any neighbors looking our way.

We drove around town a little, with me looking straight ahead, and then we drove out into the countryside, ending up parked on an overview on a ridge overlooking our expansive valley.

We stepped out into the cold air, and it was quite beautiful seeing the lights of the several small towns down below, all lit up for Christmas.

Jolene held my hand for a time, and then hugged me from behind, saying, "Kristi, do you know how much I love you? I know I've been very mean to you sometimes, but I am so happy being with you. Do you realize how much happier I am?

"Having you as a girlfriend, Kristi - I love it. I feel so much more relaxed around you. How about you - are you happier?"

"Absolutely. Tonight I AM Kristi. I feel so close to you too. I trust you. Do you know how much I love your power?"

"Well, dear, that's so nice to hear. Our relationship has adjusted so nicely to the new equation. You've been so nice to me, and have accepted my, well ... lordship. I think we could continue this way for a long time."

We became so attuned to each other that night that we just drove on over to Cincinnati, stayed in a hotel, and called in sick the next day. We went out on the town as girlfriends, visited an art museum, ate out at a fine restaurant on the river, went to a movie, and, of course, shopped for treats.

We were celebrating ourselves. I began to relax being Kristi, enjoying my role in public. If people suspected we were lesbians, so what?

Eventually, we chucked our jobs and relocated to Colorado, where I lived 100 percent of the time as a woman, and we continued to explore the nuances of mistress and submissive. I had thought the relationship was only temporary, but it wasn't. Eventually, "Susan" was replaced with an even cuter chastity device and we found even more sex toys to play with. From time to time I found ways to provoke Jolene into caning me.

And, oh, the magnificent orgasms I gave her ... and the pleasures she allowed me.

We have enjoyed our Rocky Mountain High ever since, especially since we found some like-minded friends. But that chapter of our lives is another story entirely.

-end-

ValoryG
ValoryG
288 Followers