Jonah's Girls Pt. 01 (Laci Morgan)

Story Info
The web is forming as the spiders eye one another.
7.6k words
4.46
3.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My stories exist in the same world. The precursors for this are "Characters" and "Extended Family". I introduced Laci in "Perspectives". Folks may be able to jump on board here, but if you want the deeper story, then read the other series.

I know I haven't uploaded in a while. I'm writing a novel so that takes my writing time.

Reagan ran her fingers through Ainsley's rainbow hair as they laid on the bed in the guest bedroom, Reagan's room soon. Lost in her thoughts, she smiled as Ainsley kissed her stomach and snuggled her head against Reagan's thigh, watching her phone. Despite their closeness in age, she fell completely under Regan's control. They both liked the arraignment.

"Ainsley, what are you watching?"

"Cat videos."

"You're always watching those. Why don't you get a cat?"

"My mom is allergic to them."

Reagan petted her head and got another soft kiss on her thigh for the effort. "Have you told your parents you don't want to move with them?" Ainsley's dad received orders to Lackland Air Force Base in Texas. They didn't know Ainsley wasn't going.

"No, I'm scared. My dad is going to be pissed." She ran her nails up the inside of Reagan's thigh, sending a small shockwave to her pussy as she rested her head just under Reagan's white panties. A simple command and Ainsley would pull them down and pleasure her. She smiled at the thought.

Reagan met Ainsley along with Brooke after Jonah "rescued" her a few months ago. She didn't really need help, but she wanted a life with her brother, so she concocted the scheme that brought him to her. Since Jonah was already fucking his mother, he had no trouble accepting Reagan's advances. Ainsley, his girlfriend, fell hard for Reagan, so she had a new boyfriend and a pet.

"Do you want my help? I can explain that we want to live together in an apartment and go to school."

Ainsley shook her head, still watching her phone. "No, Aunt Brooke said to wait."

Aunt Brooke. Aunt Brooke. Aunt Brooke. Reagan rolled her eyes and almost pulled Ainsley's hair, something they both enjoyed, but it wouldn't be for fun this time.

"Do you always do what Aunt Brooke tells you?"

Ainsley nodded her head yes and giggled at a video.

Reagan didn't dislike Brooke, or Aunt Brooke, as Ainsley called her. They'd even had sex during their orgy in the Atlanta hotel room. She'd been taught to hate her for years, but that wasn't the reason for her animosity. Reagan wanted to be in charge of Jonah's girls. To be number one. His wife. That meant Brooke would need to step aside.

"Ainsley, sweetie. Put your phone down and get that bag on the dresser. It's a present for you."

She jumped up and ran to the dresser, squealing. Reagan loved watching her get so excited. Jonah picked a good one, and she was too cute. Such a small body and pale skin that didn't seem to be touched by the beach sun. So pretty.

"What is it! What is it?" The gift paper flew out as she pulled a black leather collar out. "Oh my god. A collar. It's so cute."

Reagan smiled. "What's the charm say?"

Ainsley grinned as she looked at the small metal heart hanging from a metal ring. "It says, 'hold me'. This is perfect, Reagan."

"Well, be a good girl and put it on. Take your shirt off first."

Ainsley wore only a hoodie. December in Brunswick, Georgia wasn't cold but 60 degrees brought out the winter clothes for the locals and, around the house, pants were optional for Ainsley and, well, everyone else, it seemed. With the hoodie off, she stood in her panties, turning from Reagan to look in the mirror. Her purple thong sat between her small ass cheeks, and Reagan could make out her small pierced nipples in the mirror. When she turned around, her pet was smiling.

"How cute do I look?"

"You look amazing and sexy, my pet." Reagan opened her legs and Ainsley walked to her, situating herself between Reagan's thighs. She knew what to do, but she'd wait to be told.

"Lick my pussy, pet, and after I cum, I want to talk about Laci. Jonah's been paying a lot of attention to her lately."

Ainsley nodded and kissed the front of Reagan's panties, before sliding them to the side.

_______________________________

"Don't stop. Right there. I'm cumming. Don't fucking stop!" Laci braced her hands on Jonah's chest as her tits bounced. She slid down his cock. With one more push, her knees shook, and she stiffened as the second orgasm exploded through her.

Jonah dug his fingers into her soft ass, sweat covering them both after fucking for the last hour. With her big tits bouncing in front of him, he felt his cock swell. Apparently she did too. She smiled down at him, "Cum in me. Fill me up, Jonah." He smacked her ass as his dick exploded between her soft folds, filling her until her body couldn't hold any more. She collapsed on him as he went limp and his muscles relaxed. They laid together; their naked, tangled bodies rising and falling with their exhausted breathing in the silence of Laci's beachside condo. Jonah held her until she raised up, kissed him, and sat on the edge of the bed to smoke a cigarette.

"I feel like a teenager when we're together. We just fucked for a day and a half, I think." She stood up and Jonah watched her walk across the room. Her long dark hair went to the middle of her tanned back and a panther tattoo covered her leg from calf to hip. He, Lindsay, and Aunt Brooke called her the Raven Goddess. Her tits bounced as she walked to the kitchen to get a bottle of water. Jonah never took his eyes off her.

"I am a teenager," Jonah said, grinning. He laced his fingers behind his head and laid back on the bed. Laci laughed as she ashed her cigarette and sat on the sofa.

"I know you are, and I can't talk myself out of seeing you. I'm over 15 years older than you. You have a girlfriend, and I'm in the middle of a divorce. What happens if Ainsley realizes what we're doing? Or your aunt? Your sister?"

Jonah smiled at her and sat up in the bed. "Is that what's been bothering you lately? Them finding out? Or anyone finding out? Do I embarrass you?"

"Don't start." She put out her cigarette and took a drink of water. "I've been upset because I missed you and now that you've been with me for almost two days, I realize we can't have this and I'm an idiot for thinking we could have anything. You're a kid and I don't deserve to be happy."

"Laci, talk to me. Tell me what happened and don't worry about Ainsley or Aunt Brooke. I have secrets too, but you aren't one of them."

She lit another cigarette. "Maybe one day, Jonah. Not today. Keep your secrets and I'll keep mine. I'm going to shower. Join me?"

He didn't like how she changed the subject, but rubbing her naked body down with soap was a fun subject, even if it was just a distraction.

"And then a few more hours of crazy sex?" he asked.

"No, then you go home. My sister is coming down and staying for a week. She owns the condo." Laci stood and stretched, making Jonah's cock stir again.

"Sister?" he asked with a smile.

Laci looked down, noticing his dick hardening. "Again? Seriously? All I do is mention my sister and you pop a hard on?"

"Sorry, shit. You're hot, so don't blame me."

"Well, we can't be fucking like prom night with her here, so we'll need to tone it down for a bit this week."

"But not right now, right?" Jonah walked to her and put his hands on her hips, turning her back to him and pressing his hardening cock against her ass. She rubbed against him.

"No, sweetie. Not right now." She bent over and braced her hands on the couch.

_____________________________

The next afternoon, after texting Jonah, Laci took another shot and smiled when she heard the car pull up. She hadn't seen her sister, Mandy, since Denver. Before everything went to shit. Laci fucked up and Mandy was fixing what she could. Rachel and Abby's image flashed in her mind. The memory of the things she did to them filled her mind as she reached for the whiskey bottle, but she stopped and took a deep breath. She thought of Jonah, one of the few things making her happy right now. A happiness she didn't deserve. The whiskey could wait until Mandy joined her. She ran to the door to greet her.

"There's my girl!" Mandy said as Laci opened the door. They could have been twins if Mandy grew her hair out longer. Their eyes were different colors, Laci's green to Mandy's blue, but they both wore contacts to look like each other; a fun game they played since college. They stood in the doorway and held each other.

"Come on, let me in the door."

"I've missed you," Laci said, not letting her go.

"I know. Come on. I want a cigarette and a drink." Mandy grabbed her suitcase off the step and they walked into the condo.

Hours, and a half a bottle, later they laughed on the back deck as the cool wind and salty ocean air mixed with the smell of the firepit keeping them warm. Mandy stopped laughing and gave the big sister look. Laci knew the talk was on its way.

"Let's talk and get it over with, Laci. I arraigned things with Chicago. Something happened. I don't know what, but a new player entered the game. Probably the person who called you that night."

Laci startled at the memory. She remembered the cliff, her foot on the gas. She was ready to do it, but finally turned the car around and drove here. The whiskey helped hide the memory.

"Do we have to talk about it?" Laci reached for a cigarette, but the pack was empty. Mandy tossed her one.

"Yea, because you lied to me about Abby and then that stunt with Rachel. It's a fucking wonder you're alive."

"I don't need a lecture, Mandy."

"You don't? You stole from the fucking mob, Laci, and then tried to sell your husband's girlfriends to a human trafficker. Rachel almost died too."

What?

Laci held her breath and looked at her sister. She did so much wrong to that girl. Took advantage of her, used her to hurt Lawrence. Now, something more happened.

"What do you mean?"

Mandy poured them each another shot. "Abby's ex fiancé came looking for Lawrence, saw the Mercedes he sold to Rachel pull into your driveway and rammed her, thinking it was Lawrence. She was in a coma for over a month."

Laci stood from the table, shoving her chair before walking inside. The slamming patio door amplified her sister's words instead of shutting them out. She pulled a shot glass from the counter and grabbed another bottle. She always had a bottle nearby. With her cigarette still in hand, she poured another shot and took it down. The burn didn't bother her anymore. She wanted Jonah or the numbness and Jonah was busy.

Mandy walked in and took the shot glass from her. Instead of putting it away, she poured her own shot, took it and a draw off Laci's half smoked cigarette before handing it back to her.

"You going to make me chase you to finish the story? I fixed it. Okay. It's done. We're safe."

Laci told herself she didn't cry, but the tear going down her cheek made her a liar. She wrapped her arms around her sister and laid her head on her shoulder. "I don't deserve to feel safe. I don't deserve to be happy. I don't deserve you." She kissed Mandy's neck, and they held each other until Laci pulled back and took a drag of her cigarette, blowing it in Mandy's face. Her sister didn't move as Laci put the cigarette in her mouth. "Your turn."

Mandy took a drag and moved back before Laci pressed her against the countertop and kissed her neck.

"C'mon Laci, we agreed not to do this again."

"Yea, but I'm always misbehaving. I need my big sister to take care of me." Laci pulled Mandy's shirt up and ran her hands up her stomach.

"Laci, you know how fucked up this is?" Mandy bit her lip as her sister's hands slid under the bottom of her bra.

"Fucked up because of how much you like it? Tell me to stop." She jerked her shirt up, revealing Mandy's pink lace bra. "You wear sexy lingerie on all your flights? Or just when you visit your little sister?" She squeezed her nipples through the thin fabric, making her back arch.

Mandy let out a silent moan. "You know I like it, but it's so fucking wrong and, fuck, I've missed it."

Laci put the cigarette in Mandy's mouth, letting her take a drag before she put it out. "You know what I want?" Laci pulled her nipples.

"Yes. You want me."

She pulled again. "What do I want to do to you?"

"Fuck me."

"Say it, again."

"You want to fuck your big sister." Mandy whimpered.

Laci spun her around and undid Mandy's jeans before bending her over the counter. With a quick yank, her pants were at her knees and her pink panties on display. A smack filled the quiet condo as her hand met Mandy's ass.

"Fuck, Laci." Mandy didn't fight back; she arched her back and spread her legs.

"Shut up and spread your legs more. Stop pretending you didn't want this." The numbness from the whiskey pulled her forward and pushed her pain deep down. She was going to fuck her sister, and the thought made her body glow and sent a shockwave that started between her thighs and rippled through her body to her fingertips. Mandy spread her legs as commanded. Laci slid her fingers over her wet panties.

"Your pussy's soaked. Have you been thinking about this?"

"Yes," Mandy moaned as she pushed against Laci's fingertips. "The entire flight down. I knew I would do it. I knew I wouldn't be able to tell you no."

She moved Mandy's pink panties to the side and slid two fingers between her wet lips. Her sister whimpered as she pushed deeper.

"Fuck my fingers. I'm going to buy a strap on and fuck your ass next time."

"Yea, I want that. You can fuck your big sister's ass."

Mandy fucked Laci's fingers and held on to the countertop as the sound of her wet pussy filled the room. Laci ran her other hand up Mandy's stomach and squeezed her bouncing tits, paying close attention to her stiff nipples.

"Make me cum, Laci. Fuck, I'm going to lick you pussy until my face is soaked. Make me cum."

She slid her hand down from Mandy's hard nipples into the front of her panties, finding her swollen clit. "You better lick my pussy good. Do you understand?"

Mandy didn't respond with words, but her knees trembled as she gripped the countertop and frantically fucked her fingers. Her body clenched as Laci massaged Mandy's swollen clit.

"Fuck me. This is so good." Mandy's stiffened as the orgasm spasmed through her body. Laci held her until her sister collapsed on the countertop. She leaned back and turned Mandy around, holding her wet fingers up. Mandy sucked them obediently.

"Good girl."

Laci moved her and poured another shot for each of them. After slamming the drink, she lit a cigarette and unbuttoned her jeans. Her sister stood in front of her, pants still around her ankles.

"Well?" Laci said, cocking her eyebrows.

Mandy kneeled and shimmied Laci's tight jeans off. She pushed her sister's face into the small patch of dark hair between her thighs and bit her lip as she felt the tip of Mandy's tongue on her wet pussy.

"Good girl. Lick me. Make your baby sister cum."

______________________

Sometime in the morning, afternoon rather, Laci fell out of bed naked, except for her panties hanging on one ankle. Mandy slept as she stumbled to the kitchen for a cup of coffee. She didn't get hangovers anymore, but she got dehydrated, so she took down three glasses of water while her coffee brewed and she grabbed a cigarette.

She missed Jonah. A 19 year old kid and if she was honest, she loved him. She wasn't honest, so she wouldn't admit it, but she could send him a topless pic. He enjoyed those. Keeping her bed head out of the frame, she snapped a picture and sent it. He seemed to know how to keep things from his girlfriend, so she didn't mind the flirty calls and pictures. With her coffee in hand, she grabbed her robe and sat on the deck in the cool morning and waited for her sister to get up.

An hour passed before Mandy came out with her coffee. She took one of Laci's robes and wrapped the strap tighter around the black silk that revealed her hard nipples.

"Cold?" Laci said with a smirk.

"Cold and horny after last night, so it's a double whammy. So much for us not doing that anymore."

"You can say 'fucking'. So much for us not fucking anymore. I love you and the world can piss off. You're all I have, you and-"

Mandy perked up. "And? Spill it."

"And nothing. I don't want a lecture about my dating habits, and I want to help those girls I fucked up back in Louisville. I owe them that."

"You tell me about this guy or girl you're seeing and then I'll see about helping the girls, Rachel, right? The other one is Abby."

Laci nodded.

"Good. Now, talk and then you got to take care of my other needs after." Mandy lit a cigarette and waited for Laci's story.

Chapter 2

Jonah met Aunt Brooke at the bar. Aunt Brooke to most, but in reality, his mom.

"There he is. Can an old woman take a seat?"

"Not if you call yourself old again. Hey Aunt Brooke."

"Hey, you order my drink yet?" As she asked, the Mai-Tia appeared in front of her.

"My guy," she said to the bartender before turning back to Jonah, drink in hand. "Let's chat a bit, over here."

Jonah let out a sigh. If Brooke walked away from the bar, then it was something big and he wasn't in the mood for it today. "Sure, whichever."

They sat down and Brooke leaned in. "Don't 'whichever' your mother or no more blow jobs. Understood?"

Jonah laughed, "Sorry mom. What's up?"

"For one, your lovely half sister has quite the persuasive power over Ainsley and I suspect she'll get her to move in with her when Ainsley parents leave and Reagan gets an apartment."

"Can't she live with us, mom?"

Brooke nodded as she took a drink. "Yes, of course, but she won't stay. I can tell. She has to be in charge, running things, and I run things in my house no matter how big your harem gets. It'll be fine. She'll leave on her own, but stay close. Just keep an eye on Ainsley for me. Deal?"

"You got it, mom."

"Good boy. Blowjobs are back on the table. And speaking of sex, how is the Raven Goddess doing? You've spent several nights there since you got back from rescuing Reagan."

"Good. We're getting closer. Her sister is in town, so I may not see her for a bit if Laci wants to keep me a secret. Speaking of secrets, she has a big one. I haven't broken through yet to get it."

"Not everyone will share their secrets. We talked about this. Now, check on Ainsley and your sister and stop talking about Laci. She's walking up."

Jonah turned to see her, but found his eyes on her sister. She was Laci with shorter hair. If he didn't know she was one year older, he would have thought them twins.

"Hey Laci, going out on a limb here and guessing you must be Mandy." Jonah stood and held out his hand. She took it with a smirk and introduced herself.

"Sit with us, c'mon," Brooke said as the girls glanced at several empty barstools away from their table.

"We don't want to intrude," Laci replied.

"Nonsense, sit." Brooke scooted a chair out for Mandy and Jonah caught her sneaking a glance at him.

"What are you ladies drinking?" Brooke asked.

The drinks kept coming, and they were deep in the night when he gathered the girls for a group selfie before he and Brooke left the bar, and headed down the beach towards home. They stopped when Jonah heard someone call his name. He turned to see Mandy running towards them with his phone.

"Hey, you forgot something." She smiled and handed it to him, making sure her hand touched his. "Listen, Laci and I are grilling out tomorrow night. Why don't you two join us?"

He looked over at Aunt Brooke, who shrugged. "Sounds good to me," she said. "But it's up to you, Jonah."

"Yea, sounds good," he replied.

She squeezed his hand before she turned around. "See y'all tomorrow then." She ran back inside the bar as they continued home.