Jonah's Girls Pt. 01 (Laci Morgan)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonah and his mom got home to find his sister on the couch, watching tv. Ainsley went home for the night and Lindsay was on a date, so the place was oddly quiet.

"How was the bar?" Reagan asked before Jonah leaned down and kissed her.

"Fun, we ran into Laci and her sister."

"Oh, how is the Raven Goddess?"

Jonah laughed. Apparently, Ansley has been giving away his girls' nicknames. "She's great. Mom and I are going over there tomorrow."

"Well, don't mind little old me. I'll sit here alone and wonder how it all went so wrong that my brother doesn't want to spend the evening with his hot sister."

Brooke laughed from the kitchen and Jonah kissed Reagan on the top of her head before going grabbing a beer from the fridge. "Sounds like you should take Reagan instead of me. I won't mind." Brooke poured a glass of wine and leaned against the counter.

"It's fine. I'm probably going to hang out with Lindsay and Ainsley, anyway." Reagan joined them in the kitchen. Her top barely covered the bottom of her tits and the thin pink shorts rode up her ass, letting her cheeks hang out of the bottom. Jonah smacked one side, making her jump.

"Hey, hands off." She rubbed her ass and stood next to Brooke. "Can I have some wine, please?"

"You don't have to ask Reagan. This is your home too." Brooke took a glass from the cabinet for her.

"I know; I'm just not used to it yet. Thank you, Aunt Brooke."

"You're welcome. Cute shorts, by the way," Brooke pulled the elastic band, making a little popping noise against Reagan's waist.

"Thanks, Jonah likes them too." Reagan pointed at the outline of his cock in his pants.

"It doesn't take much, does it?" Brooke said with another laugh, but Reagan winked at him and set her wine glass on the counter.

"Maybe it's my tits he's looking at." she pulled her shirt up, exposing her dark nipples. "They aren't as big as the Raven Goddess', but they're nice. Right Jonah?"

He raised his beer bottle and toasted to her words. Reagan grinned and dropped to the floor. "I guess I shouldn't tease you so much. Here, let your little sister help." On her hands and knees, she crawled to Jonah. He glanced at Brooke, who seemed unfazed by her antics. As she reached him, her top came off, and she slid her hand up his pant leg to the zipper. "You want it in my mouth?"

They'd all had sex together in Atlanta, but not after that night. They each had sex with him individually, but they seemed almost cold to one another. This was a welcome change. He didn't stop her as she unbuttoned him and pulled his hardening cock out of his jeans.

"Are you going to fuck Laci with this?" She held him and licked up the side of his shaft before rolling the tip of her tongue over the slit, licking the precum out. "I bet you are. I bet you let her ride you and put those big tits in your face." She teased the tip again with her tongue and slowly jerked him off, opening her mouth to invite him in.

Jonah looked up; Brooke watched them and ran her hand over her tits, her hardening nipples poking through her shirt. Her eyes were on Reagan and his cock, but she looked up and smiled after Jonah grabbed the back of his sister's head and pushed into her mouth. A soft muffled moan left her as the wet sounds of her sucking him sent him close to the edge. She matched her hand to the rhythm of her lips, squeezing and sliding it up his saliva soaked dick. He pushed his hips, forcing his cock down her throat as Brooke pulled up her shirt, showing him her big hard nipples.

"Fuck Reagan, I'm close." Blood rushed to his swelling cock as she sucked faster. Her tits bounced with the quickened pace. His knees weakened and his thighs tensed as he released and shot streams of cum into her mouth. Brooke pulled her own nipples, watching them, and drinking her wine.

After he leaned back against the counter, Reagan stood, her mouth full of cum, and walked to Brooke who eagerly kissed her lips, letting his semen fall down her chin as their tongues explored the other's mouth. Jonah watched, his cock twitching, waiting to be ready for another round.

Reagan leaned back and ran her fingers over Brooke's swollen nipples, took her wine, and then swiped a drop of cum from Brooke's chin with her finger, licking it off.

"Goodnight Jonah. Night, mommy." Reagan grabbed her shirt from the floor and left them both out of breath.

______________

Jonah laid on Brooke's bed and scrolled through his phone. She had her leg draped over him and slept, her naked body against him, her rhythmic breathing soft on his bare chest. They'd fucked twice in the last hour since Reagan's little stunt. Between cumming three times and the drinks, his eyes felt heavy, but a text from Reagan kept him awake a little longer.

Reagan: Hey, hot stuff. Are you fucking your mom still? Y'all are loud. Lol.

Jonah: I think we're done. It's your fault, you know.

Reagan: I know. This weekend is my turn. Brooke can watch, I guess but I really want alone time with you.

She sent a selfie from her bed, with no shirt on and her hand in her yellow panties. If he wasn't exhausted, and he was exhausted, he would have gotten up to help her.

Jonah: You're really fucking hot.

Reagan: I know. That's the reason you love me. I'm tired and Ainsley sent me a video of Sam licking her so I'm going to watch that and cum. Love you.

Jonah sat the phone down and wondered how he got to this place. Multiple women, his own harem and three of them were related to him. He'd get kicked out of the reserves if he got caught, but he was in too deep to leave now. Rich and living with a houseful of beautiful women? He'd take his chances.

Brooke stirred again, her leg riding up his, but her hand instinctively moved to his cock. It hardened and Jonah smiled as the ocean waves drifted him to sleep.

________

"There you are!" Mandy hugged Jonah and Brooke as they stood in the doorway. She may have looked like Laci's twin, but her sister didn't share the cheeriness. Brooke held up a bottle of wine, which Mandy took as she ushered them inside.

"Hey Lace, your boyfriend's here."

"Fuck you, Mandy, not my boyfriend." Laci walked into the living room from the kitchen, the smell of food filling the condo. She hugged Brooke and kissed Jonah on the lips, as casual as a wife would her husband. He caught Brooke's shock and her smirk.

"Who's up for shots?" Mandy led them to the kitchen. Laci was already pouring them.

"Thanks for coming," Laci said as she passed around the glasses. "I don't cook for many people, but y'all have been good to me since I got her. Especially you, Jonah, so thanks." She raised her glass to toast, but Brooke and Jonah didn't handle the straight whiskey as well as the sisters.

"Shit, that's harsh." Brooke held her chest and laughed. Laci laughed too. He couldn't remember seeing her this happy. She definitely dressed for the occasion. A short flowing blue dress, cut low over her large breasts. The thin straps didn't allow for a bra and her nipple piercings showed through the thin fabric. Her black hair flowed down her back, devouring the light that reflected off every other surface in the condo. She looked stunning.

They talked over dinner and ate too much, Laci playing the perfect host. Jonah liked this new Laci and wondered what brought on the change. Maybe her sister being here? He didn't know, but he let the thoughts go as they sat around the fire pit on the side deck. Laci sat with her sister and Jonah with Brooke.

"This has been wonderful, Laci. Thank you and you too, Mandy," Brooke sipped her wine as the girls reminded them to come over more often. The fire kept the mild evening at bay as they enjoyed the ocean air. Brooke wore jeans and a loose top that revealed her lacy bra when she leaned over and Mandy matched her sister's dress in all but color. She smiled as she caught Jonah staring.

"I'm not sure if you're down, but I brought a surprise from Colorado." Mandy walked over to a cabinet and pulled out a baggie and a small pipe.

"Seriously, Mandy. We make friends and you bring out the weed on the first date?"

"They don't have to smoke if they don't want to." Mandy sat and opened the bag. Large green clumps filled the bottom, and he was sure he could smell it from where he sat.

"I'm out. One drug test and I get a dishonorable."

"Of course you're out," Brooke said. "I'm not, but you are."

The girls laughed as they packed the bowl. A few passes between them and the laughs continued. Jonah got up to get a beer, but didn't realize Mandy followed until she came up behind him in the kitchen.

"So, you're the man who made my sister smile again." She leaned her body against his, her breasts pushing into his back, and slid her arms around his waist. "I really should thank you."

She felt like Laci, but he didn't know the limits. He may be allowed to fuck every girl in his house, but he wasn't home. "Yea, she's special. I enjoy hanging out with her."

"Then you'd enjoy me. Maybe we could 'hang out' some time?" She ran her hand down the front of his jeans and squeezed his cock. "Better get that beer and hurry. I figure if I bend over and you see I'm wearing Laci's panties, you might make a bad decision." She laughed and slid past him on the way to the restroom. He held the refrigerator door and considered following her, but he didn't know what the game was just yet. He took a few deep breaths and went back outside.

Brooke laughed with Laci as Jonah sat next to her, but she leaned into him as Laci told another story. "That is the quickest you've ever come back from the kitchen when a woman follows you in. Have you lost your touch?" She turned her attention back to the story before Jonah could respond.

After Laci finished her story, they realized Mandy hadn't returned, so they went inside, figuring Mandy must have been too cold or found something more entertaining than their company. They were wrong on both counts. Jonah paused and felt Brooke's confusion as Mandy stood up from the living room couch and walked towards them. She wore a white lace bra and matching satin panties. He recognized them as Laci's and they fit her sister like a glove. His cock stirred when he noticed the outline of her mound hidden under the shiny satin. She passed him and stood next to her sister, giving him a view of her full ass pressing against the tight panties.

He made eye contact with Brooke, who appeared as shocked as him, but the next move sent his head spinning. Laci ran her hand over her sister's hips and planted a soft kiss on her lips before they embraced, and slipped their tongues in each other's mouth.

I wasn't expecting that.

Brooke's mouth hung open.

Mandy kissed her sister's neck as Laci winked at Jonah. "Don't look so surprised, but here's some advice; if you are sending dirty messages and pics to your aunt, your mother rather, make sure you don't leave your phone open."

He cut his eyes at Brooke. They had to be more careful. He remembered taking the selfie and setting his phone down at the bar. His pics would have been open. Shit. Shit. Shit. Brooke and his sister both sent nudes, and their messages left nothing to the imagination.

"Don't look at me like that, Jonah." Laci squeezed Mandy's ass and ran her finger just under the band of her panties. "I knew as soon as I saw Brooke's tits staring back at me, I finally found someone who could share my secret." She slid her hand around Mandy's hip, keeping it underneath her panties as she rubbed her pussy. Mandy's moans filled the kitchen as Brooke moved to Jonah and wrapped her hand in his.

"Kiss her, Jonah. I need to see it." Jonah followed Laci's command and pulled Brooke into him, matching the kiss Laci gave her sister. Laci ran her tongue up Mandy's cheek and kept her eyes on Jonah. "Turn her to face me. Pull her shirt up for me, Jonah."

Brooke didn't protest as he pulled her small top up, revealing a thin lacy bralette and exposing her hard nipples through the black lace.

Laci nuzzled against her sister, then looked at Brooke. "Trade me? What do you say, Brooke? Come over here with me and we'll let Mandy share your son." She pulled her hand out of Mandy's panties and put her wet fingers in her mouth, licking them clean. Brooke pulled her shirt off and kissed Jonah before she walked over. Mandy met her in the middle and squeezed one of Brooke's swollen nipples as they passed each other. Brooke never stopped until she reached Laci's arms and they fell into a long kiss. Mandy rested her arms on Jonah's shoulders and kissed him softly. "Do you want to fuck me, Jonah? I'll let you."

He held her waist, but she pushed his hands off as she kissed his neck and ran her fingers up his stomach, pushing his shirt up. His breath stuck as she kissed down his chest, and he caught Laci's eye while she stood behind Brooke and massaged her tits, paying close attention to her hard nipples. Mandy undid his belt with one hand while she rubbed his cock through his jeans with the other.

With his hand in her hair, she took his zipper down. She felt so much like Laci, from her hair in his fingers to her lips just above his cock. A moan crossed the room, grabbing his attention. Laci had Brooke's jeans off and a hand in her black panties. Brooke smiled at Jonah as she reached behind Laci and ran her hand over her ass.

"Jonah loves my ass. He always cums so fast when he fucks me from behind. Do you let him fuck your ass, Brooke?"

"Yes, he fucks his mother's ass and treats me like a slut." She pushed Laci's head down to her pussy as she sat up on the counter.

"Make him call you Laci next time he takes your pretty ass."

Brooke nodded and spread her legs for Laci's tongue. Jonah wanted her, but Mandy took his attention when she licked the precum from his swollen tip and circled her tongue over his swollen head.

"Lick him good, Mandy. I think we've spoiled him." Laci pulled Brooke's panties to the side. "Look at your son. He's about to fuck my sister's mouth. Does he do that to your mouth like he does your ass?" Laci asked as she licked her.

"Yea, he fucks my mouth when I'm a good girl." Brooke bit her lip as Laci licked her wet pussy. Jonah didn't know how he wasn't cumming yet. Between Brooke's moans and Mandi's mouth around his cock, he wouldn't last long.

Brooke held Laci's head. "He fucks my mouth, like he does yours. He tells me all about it, Laci. How you ride his cock and he slaps your ass when he bends you over the couch. You like being his slut?"

Jonah came in Mandy's mouth. No warning. His cock just exploded. She kept sucking him until finally pulling back and swallowing.

"Told you I was good." Mandy smiled and got off her knees, swinging her hips as she turned and walked to her sister. Jonah caught his breath, but he couldn't believe how fast he came anymore than he could believe the stirring in his cock meant he'd be ready for more soon.

Mandy ran her hand through Laci's long black hair, pushing her face into Brooke's pussy. His mom moaned as Laci's tongue circled her swollen clit. Reaching up, she grazed her fingers over Brooke's fat nipples.

"Look at those pretty nipples. No wonder poor Jonah has a hard on all the time." Mandy pinched Brooke's swollen nipple and pulled, making her moan louder.

"Laci, I want to watch her suck Jonah's dick. Stop licking her. Let her suck her son's cock until he gets hard again."

Laci looked up at Brooke and planted a small kiss on her pussy as she stood.

Brooke took several deep breaths as she dropped to her knees and crawled to Jonah. He was getting hard again when she ran her fingers down his shaft.

"He has an amazing cock, doesn't he, girls? She licked the tip before wrapping her lips around him and sliding down his shaft.

Mandy pulled Laci's dress off, revealing an identical pair of white satin panties. They looked like twins as Mandy played with her ass and watched Brooke. Jonah was rock hard again.

"Stand up, mom. I need to fuck you. Stand up and turn around." He pulled her up, and she turned to face the girls as Jonah bent her over.

"Okay, baby. I'm yours. Show the girls how you fuck your mother."

He slid his cock into her wet pussy as Mandy ran her fingers into Laci's soaked panties.

"He's doing it, Laci. Look at your boyfriend."

Laci bit her lip as Mandy fucked her with her fingers. "Our boyfriend. He's our boyfriend."

Jonah didn't realize how hard he was fucking Brooke. He watched the sisters as he pounded his mother; her ass slapping against him as he drove into her. Laci winked at him and for the second time, he came, filling Brooke.

"Look Laci, your man came again. You think he has enough left for you?" Mandy bit her earlobe as she rubbed her sister. "Maybe us girls took too good care of him. What do you think?"

"Jonah always has enough for me." Laci pushed her sister away and marched to him. Brooke was recovering on her knees when Laci kneeled down. "I'm taking your son to my bedroom." She kissed Brooke's lips and held her hand out for Jonah. "Mandy. Take care of Jonah's mother."

"Yes ma'am." Mandy smiled and walked over to Brooke. "Let's you and me have some fun."

Jonah didn't know how much he had left in him, but watching Mandy take his mother's hand before Laci took his made his cock stir again. Brooke didn't look back as Mandy let her away. Laci held Jonah's head as she kissed him.

"I love you. I love you. Make my world right. Make me right. Love me back, Jonah." She kissed him before he could answer. "If you can't, then pretend for a little while. I don't deserve good things or a good life. I don't deserve you, but love me and I'm yours. Let me be one of your girls and I'll be everything for you."

The coldness in her eyes disappeared as he pulled her into him. The Raven Goddess worshiped him. She belonged to him now.

"Never say you don't deserve good things or I'm gone. You're mine now and you deserve happiness. I will help you. Mom will help you, but you aren't allowed to beat yourself up anymore. Understood?"

"Yes, sir."

"I love you too, Laci."

The night and the ocean rolled on. Jonah held Laci as they slept and held her tighter as they made love again while Brooke watched. And again with Mandy. And again when the sun rose over the horizon. They slept and held each other as the morning turned into afternoon and eventually he and Brooke went home, but not before Mandy made a date with his mom. The next night he fucked his sister but thought of Laci and sent her a picture of Reagan's ass covered in his cum. Laci sent one back of Mandy licking her. Only one line followed each of their pics:

I love you.

________

Chloe took a breath as she reviewed her notes. Jonah stayed at Laci's. So did Brooke. They must all be fucking. She laughed before popping the pretty blonde girl's head who sat between her legs.

"Emily, is it?"

"Yes ma'am." The blonde girl licked Chloe's pussy. She loved how pale girls looked between her dark legs.

"Am I pretty, Emily?"

The girl stopped licking. "You're beautiful Ms. Chloe."

"Thank you. If I'm beautiful, then why didn't Jonah call me? He has all these girls, but not me. I must be hideous."

The blonde girl kissed Chloe's pussy. "I think you're amazing, ma'am."

Chloe adjusted her legs so the girl could lick her better. So pretty. She thought back to the party and remembered Jonah's call never came. She was curious, so she followed him. When she saw him kiss his mother, she became more than curious. Obsessed even. Night after night, she watched his house as he brought in his new girlfriend, then he fucked the housekeeper, then his sister. That girl was dangerous, but it didn't matter. Someone else took an interest, and now she had a benefactor.

Her phone rang.

"Chloe speaking," she answered.

"Oui, I knew it was you, pretty girl."