Jonah's Girls Pt. 01 (Laci Morgan)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe laughed and popped the blonde girl, Emily, on her head again. "Lick. Make me cum."

"Sorry, ma'am." She doubled her effort, and Chloe moaned as the French woman listened.

"I take it you found my assistant accommodating?"

Chloe laughed again. "Most accommodating. Does she lick your pussy like she does mine?" She arched her hips into the girl's face and pulled her bra cup up to squeeze her own nipples while she watched. "I bet she does. She is so good at it."

The French woman responded. "I take whatever I want from those around me, but I offer payment when I see fit. I paid Emily. She has been more than compensated."

Chloe laughed again. She thought her efforts for Jonah were lost until her phone rang from a number she didn't recognize. She ignored it, but the same number called for days until she answered. The thick French accent filled her ears with tales of Jonah and his bitch sister. The French lady offered to help. Her price was simple--Chloe would share everything she learned and keep other snoopers away. She offered this Emily girl as a prize. Chloe's own little subby.

"Emily, tell me again how I took care of that cunt's private investigator. You know, Jonah's sister? Remind me of how clever I am."

"Ma'am, no one's mind compares to yours. Jonah was so stupid not to be with you."

"Oh, I know. See, I don't hate him. I hate her. Brooke. She took him away from me. I'm going to make her and his little cunt sister my bitches. They'll all be my bitches, just like you. How does that sound?"

"I enjoy being your little bitch, ma'am."

Chloe bit her lip as Emily licked her clit. Why didn't Jonah accept her? Why couldn't she be in his little harem? She wanted him to call her back so badly. Take her riding in his jeep. To love her.

"Emily, tell me how I'm going to take Brooke's place. I love hearing the story. Tell me how the French woman will help me and then I want to cum on your lips. And call me Brooke when you lick my pussy. Understood?"

Emily licked her clit. "Yes Brooke. I'm your girl."

And I'm going to be Jonah's girl.

Chloe smiled as Emily's tongue found its mark.