Jonathan's Apartment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laurel stopped and stood up in front of Jonathan, who was now only wearing a pair of briefs, and slid her pantyhose down, stepping out of it one leg at a time. She enjoyed feeling him look at her. It all felt so right. Her panties felt stuck with the way they had become so wet against her pussy lips. Jonathan looked up at her and pulled her closer to him by the hips. He reached up to unclasp her bra, letting her full and luscious C-cups flop down before him. Her nipples were hard and faced forward. "My God, Laurel. You really are so beautiful."

Jonathan kissed Laurel's pussy through her panties, taking a moment to inhale her womanly musk. Laurel let out a sigh, and parted her legs slightly. She grabbed his perfectly-combed hair and looked down at him. He peeled her panties off. Laurel pushed her hips forward, offering him her newly-revealed mound, now right at his eye level. Laurel's pink pussy lips were slightly open, protruding, and so kissable. "Jon, I'm so wet, and I want you to taste it," she said, breathlessly. What an offer. Jonathan grabbed Laurel's ass, stuck his tongue out, and licked her pussy lips from back to front, lingering on her clit. He kissed and sucked it gently. She was absolutely soaked, and she tasted wonderful.

Laurel looked down and couldn't bear the sight of Jonathan, now licking and eagerly eating her pussy like it was his last meal. God, he was so good at it. She struggled to stay standing. "Jonathan...I need to sit down."

They switched places. Laurel smiled as she caught a glimpse of the way Jonathan's cock bulged and strained his briefs. She sat back, naked, with her legs spread for him. She felt so natural and comfortable being exposed for him in the sunlight. She grabbed her right nipple, pinched it, and moaned. "Please continue." Jonathan was still wrapping his head around the fact that this was Laurel moaning and spreading for him on the couch of his rental apartment. He couldn't stop staring at her hard, dark pink nipples and the fullness of her bust. He loved the way her pussy juices were shining in the afternoon sun. What a delectable snack.

Jonathan continued to lick Laurel's clit. He noticed she liked it when he licked her furiously for a moment and then stopped abruptly. She'd gasp and catch her breath and bite her lip in those in-between moments. He noticed she especially liked it when he would slowly slide a finger into her wetness. He hadn't touched another woman since before he met his wife over a decade ago. He had trouble remembering if 24-year-old pussy was always this tasty. He was enthralled by the sight of Laurel enjoying his manual efforts. He admired her pleasure faces, the way she bit her lip, and the way her tits heaved with her breath. It made his cock throb to think that he might soon be fucking this tight young woman, who was dripping wet just for him. He was getting ahead of himself, but there was no way he was not going to fuck her now.

Laurel's hips bucked involuntarily to meet Jonathan's mouth. She wasn't quite ready for cunnilingus like this. It was as if Jonathan had plugged himself into her brain, the way he worked with his tongue, mouth, and hands. He massaged her clit and pussy lips so expertly, using just the right amount of pressure and speed. It all confirmed that he was no stranger to the female anatomy, so attuned to a woman's pleasure.

Laurel felt an orgasm building up in her clit. "Right there, Jonathan." Her blood rushed straight to where Jonathan's tongue was licking. She couldn't hold it back. He kept his tongue movements rhythmic and steady, focused on her clit. "Oh Jonathan, you're going to make me cum!" Laurel felt her hips and body convulse as she came against Jonathan's mouth. Pleasure washed through her pelvis, an intense wave that came and left her body in just a few short moments, like an exponentially strong earthquake, or an exorcism of the sweetest sin. This was the orgasm she'd fantasized over far too many times. She came to the feeling of Jonathan's mouth on her mound.

"Fuck, Jonathan, oooh, yeah." Her voice trailed off along with her orgasm. "Oh god, Jonathan," she said, "all I can say is thank you."

Jonathan smiled. "Believe me, Laurel, the pleasure is all mine." He got up and leaned over to kiss her. He looked her in the eyes. "You taste so incredibly sweet."

Laurel kissed him, so turned on by the smell and taste of herself on Jonathan's mouth.

"Jonathan...I don't know about you, but having your finger inside of me made me want more," Laurel said. Jonathan noticed his excitement hearing Laurel say these words. He felt it in his body. This was his invitation to fuck, but he wanted to hear her say it.

"What do you mean, Laurel?" he asked coyly, grazing her shoulder with the back of his finger, his other hand resting on her thigh.

Laurel ached to be fucked. She didn't want to play this game for too long. "I think you know exactly what I mean, Jonathan," she said, as she got up and straddled him. "I want you inside of me. Please fuck me, Jonathan." Laurel freed Jonathan's cock from his briefs and took his bulge in her hand. He was so hard and thick. Her hand barely fit around him. Jonathan moaned at her touch. "You're sure, Laurel?" he asked.

Laurel could only nod as she guided his cock towards her pussy and lowered herself onto him gently. She didn't want to admit it had been a long time since she'd had sex, but her tightness showed it. She gasped and opened her mouth as she felt Jonathan filling her, his girth stretching and rubbing against her pussy walls. "Oh fuck, Laurel," Jonathan said as he felt her wrapping around him. He kissed her breasts as she started grinding her hips around, letting his cock sink into her. He couldn't handle how tight she felt around him. He grabbed her ass.

"Jonathan. God, your cock is so big. It feels too good," Laurel said, enjoying the slow burn of adjusting to Jonathan's cock. She kissed his neck and picked up the pace. "I need you deeper inside me, though," she said, fucking him harder. She placed her hands on the backrest of the couch, using it to gain momentum while fucking. This only brought her tits closer to Jonathan's face. He pressed his face into her firm cleavage, which bounced and jiggled as she rode him. His hands travelled up and down her back and around her hips and ass. He was consumed by his new and unexpected lover. They moaned in unison, exchanging glances and kisses between heads rolling back in euphoria.

"You want me deeper inside you, Laurel?" Jonathan said in a naughtier tone. He spanked her ass. Laurel whimpered.

"Yes, Jon, give it to me..." said Laurel.

Jonathan slid out from under Laurel, tossed her onto the couch, and told her to get on all fours. Laurel obliged and arched her back, looked back at him, and wiggled her hips as if to offer him her pussy once again. Jonathan looked at Laurel's face, her innocent and beautiful eyes full of lust for him, and then down at his cock, glistening with her drip, and slid his cock deep into her. His mouth dropped as he felt her pussy tighten around him. It was as if new parts of his cock were being activated. "Fuck, you're so tight, Laurel, ugh."

He was balls deep inside her, the same girl who he'd always been so good around was now on all fours for him, enjoying his cock. He grabbed her shoulder with one hand, her ass with the other, and started pounding her pussy. Deep, consistent thrusts. Laurel moaned and panted out his name with every thrust. "Jonathan, Jonathan, Jonathan. Fuck me harder, Jon" Jonathan loved finding out how Laurel liked to be fucked, and he loved how she responded to him. He loved holding her hips between his hands, watching his shaft disappearing inside of her puffy little pussy lips. The smacking sound of their bodies meeting over and over, coupled with Laurel's moans, gave Jonathan this incredible drive to fuck her harder.

He went between closing his eyes and opening them just to observe the sight that was Laurel. Her curved waist and ass backing into him; her ponytail a mess, loosening before him; her perfect C-cups swaying with his thrusts. He grabbed her left breast as he thrust into her, and pushed her head down to the couch. He increased his pace steadily, encouraged by Laurel's moans now muffled by the couch. He didn't know how much longer he could keep this up.

"Jonathan, fuck me just like that," Laurel said.

He tightened his grip to her hips now and leaned all his weight into his thrust. "Like this, Laurel?" Do you like how I fuck you? Do you like my cock, baby?" he said.

Laurel had no words. She nodded helplessly and said, "yes, Jonathan, you make my pussy feel so fucking good. If you keep fucking me like that you're going to make me cum!"

Jonathan rammed his cock into Laurel harder and faster than he had been. He felt his orgasm chasing him. "I'm so close, Laurel...Are you going to cum for me? Take my cock, baby."

Laurel gasped as she felt Jonathan's cock rubbing her just the right way. "Yes, Jonathan, I'm going to cum!" He was penetrating her exactly how she needed to be. H was so deep and so hard inside her. She moaned, closed her eyes, and backed into his cock as she felt another orgasm taking over her pussy. Such bliss.

Just like that, Jonathan felt Laurel tightening around his cock, and it was better than he could have imagined. She was such a juicy fuck, with a tight, hot little pussy, and a perfect ass. He was straining to hold back his cum, but the sight and sound of her overwhelmed him. "Oh fuck, Laurel, I'm going to cum," he exclaimed, as he thrust into her harder for a moment, and pulled out as he came, spurting his seed all over her lower back. "Oh, Laurel," he said, panting, and grabbing onto her back to hold himself up as the waves of his orgasm waned.

Laurel looked back at Jonathan and smiled, enjoying the sight of his hair and glasses slightly askew as he recovered from his orgasm. His shoulders slumped, body relaxed, and he collected his breath. "Wow, Jonathan," she said, "who knew you could fuck like that?"

Jonathan laughed as he reached for some paper towel to clean Laurel up. He rubbed his cum off of the small of her back. "Laurel, I swear, I've never done anything like this before. I just had the urge," he said.

Laurel was beyond delighted to hear those words leave his mouth. She felt celebratory knowing he had just been inside of her. She sat up and kissed him. "Well, I've had 'the urge' since the first time I saw you at the office," she confessed.

Jonathan smiled and held her in his arms. "Well, Laurel, I can't deny that I'm attracted to you, but I always figured we should keep it professional," he said. Who was he kidding? Professional? He was soaking in the feeling of her young body in the nude, so divine pressed against his. Her cherubic features really did not match the moaning siren he had unleashed and fucked moments ago.

"Well, for what it's worth, I'm glad we got a little more personal today," Laurel said. Jonathan nodded and they held each other for a moment, forgetting that they were in the middle of their work day and that either of them had anywhere to be.

Soon the emptiness of Jonathan's apartment began to sink in. The sunlight had travelled from one end of the room to the other. Laurel and Jonathan got dressed, their clothes slightly ruffled, looser than before. "Well, uh, thanks for the tour, Jonathan," Laurel said, as they left the apartment building.

"Anytime, Laurel," he said, hugging her, pulling her close to whisper in her ear, "I mean that."

12