Jonathan's Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next two weeks passed uneventfully. Suellen continued to be one of the class leaders, initiating discussions and offering penetrating insights. Jonathan thought she might be holding his gaze more, and he noticed her smiling at him several times. Or was that wishful thinking?

The day of the third test finally arrived, and Jonathan spent a nervous morning wondering what Suellen would do today. He got to his classroom early and watched his students filter in. He saw Suellen, and could barely contain his disappointment. She was dressed in much the same way she had every other day, with the exception of those first two test days. Long black linen pants, very loose, and an oversized grey sweatshirt.

He resigned himself to a dull morning of watching his students work on their tests; Suellen Parker had apparently had second thoughts. He was sorry to see their game come to an end, but at least he had a great story to tell. He passed out the tests and sat down at the table, directly in front of Suellen.

Jonathan had thought he was going to be entertained this morning, so he hadn't brought anything with him to read or work on as a distraction. He was just about to go to the computer in the front corner of the room to check his emails, when a slight movement from Suellen caught his eye. She was working on her test, writing with her right hand, but her left hand was shoved inside the front pocket of her sweatshirt.

Jonathan watched as her hand snaked out from inside the sweatshirt and reached down toward the crotch of her pants; he surmised that she had cut an opening inside the pocket that she reached through. With incredibly subtle movements, giving nothing away to anyone but Jonathan, she silently undid two snaps that were holding her pants together at the juncture of the inseams, and opened her crotch to him.

As before, she had carefully positioned her legs so that no one but him could see what she was doing. And, as before, she was not wearing panties. Jonathan had another perfect view of Suellen Parker's naked, open pussy.

But today, she did not sit there passively, pretending she didn't know he was watching. He saw her look up, directly into his eyes, and seductively lick her lips. She sighed, partially closing her eyes, and when he looked back down, saw that she was stroking her left index finger up and down the very wet opening of her vagina.

Jonathan thought his heart might stop; he didn't breathe for several moments. She rubbed herself a dozen times or so, then shoved her finger inside her cunt until it was buried up to the knuckle. Jonathan gasped so loudly that several students looked up at him. He sheepishly looked away, but his gaze quickly returned to the show his sexy student was putting on for him.

Suellen continued this pattern for several minutes, alternating stroking between her lips, then inserting her finger deep inside herself. She was very wet, and her cunt glistened in the room's bright fluorescent lighting. Jonathan's breathing was becoming labored and ragged, and he was painfully hard; he wished he had heeded her warning to wear loose pants.

Suellen seemed as though she was still hard at work writing her test essays, but her breathing had become more rapid, as well. She was fidgeting slightly in her seat, although her movements were very controlled. None of the students around her showed any sign that they were aware of anything out of the ordinary. Jonathan thought she must have practiced this display several times, it seemed so tight and well-choreographed.

Suddenly, she seemed to tire of the foreplay, and moved her finger up to her clit. She flicked her finger across it several times, then pressed hard on her nub and rotated her fingertip in little circles. She started gasping; not so loudly as to give herself away, but Jonathan noticed. After another minute of that, he saw her body noticeably stiffen, her eyes closed tightly, and she gritted her teeth. As she came, a small trickle of fluid squirted out of her pussy and landed on her chair; more flowed out to soak her entire hand.

Jonathan nearly came himself, but managed to hold off somehow. He had leaked a fair amount of pre-cum, however, and a small wet spot appeared on the front of his pants. This had been one of the most erotic things he had ever witnessed, and his mind flashed back to an episode that he hadn't thought of in years.

When he had gone off to college, his parents had converted his old bedroom into an office. When he came back home for the summer, he stayed in the smaller bedroom that had previously been used for guests. This room looked out over the side yard of the ranch house next door. They had a small patio that was behind a hurricane fence, but since his new room was on the second floor, he could look down with an unobstructed view.

A young couple with two small children had moved into that house a few years before. Jonathan had never actually met them, but had seen them out in their yard. The wife was considerably better looking than her husband; a certain MILF, if that term had been in use back then. She was an athletic brunette, with great legs and a sexy short haircut.

Jonathan had been introduced to pot that spring at school, so when he had a rare day off work, and found himself home alone, he took advantage and smoked a joint in his room. He had opened the window that looked out over the neighbor's patio for ventilation, and when he had finished, he moved to close it. The wife had settled into a chaise while he'd been getting high, laying in the sun while her kids played in the fenced back yard, out of sight but within earshot.

Jonathan stared at the beautiful married woman lying beneath his open window. She looked amazing, wearing a tight tank top with incredibly short cutoff jeans. Between the view and the pot, he got hard, and pulled his cock out to rub one off. As he started stroking himself, the woman slipped the middle finger of her right hand up under her shorts, and began to rub her clit. Jonathan could hardly believe what he was seeing! He was glad his window was still open, because he could hear her start to whimper and moan.

She started to buck up, lifting her midsection off the chaise, and cried out once: "Oohhh!" Jonathan was nineteen, horny, and high; and he'd just watched a beautiful mature woman diddle herself. He came with a fury he'd never felt before, spraying cum all over the window and the wall below. By the time his head cleared, she had gotten up to go look after her children.

Until today, that had been the sexiest thing he'd ever witnessed. But Suellen had topped it. For starters, he'd been close enough to smell her sweet young pussy. But most importantly, this had been a deliberate act. Suellen had put on a private show, just for him.

After she had finished cumming, Suellen looked up at him, broke out in a big smile, and languidly closed her eyes. She then pulled her left hand up and out of her pocket, and slowly licked her juices from her fingers, her eyes never leaving his. Jonathan was insane with lust; if she had suggested going back to his office to fuck, he would have been unable to say no.

Luckily for him, she made no overtures, although she did make a point, while turning in her exam, of waving her left hand under his nose, so he got a good whiff of her scent. He had to wait in the room for several minutes after the students had left for his erection to subside. As soon as he could, he raced back to his office to read Suellen's hidden messages.

The first essay had nothing, but in the second essay, her handwriting started getting very sloppy. "That's when she started" he thought. She finally managed to finish that essay, but in the next one, Jonathan was having trouble reading her writing. At last, he got to her message: "Oh sweet Jesus, I'm cumming!" Then, in much more legible handwriting, "Well THAT was nice!"

In her final essay, he found another message: "Whew, I'm still buzzing. I hope you enjoyed that half as much as I did, Jonathan!" It was the first time she had addressed him using his first name. For some reason, he found that incredibly sexy. Beneath her essays, he found another note from Suellen. "I have the feeling that I'm going to need to talk with you after you've entered our final grades at the end of the semester. Would it be possible for you to let me know as soon as you've done that? Thank you so much, for everything! I'm looking forward to seeing you in class on Wednesday!"

Jonathan knew he was in no state to try to grade the tests, so he called his wife Julie to see if she was free. She was, and he hurried across campus to her office in the Math Building. He told her what Suellen had done during the test, and showed her the essays she had written. They both got so worked up, they ended up fucking in Julie's office, with her sitting on the edge of her desk, facing Jonathan. It was a quick, energetic, and very satisfying fuck.

They went to lunch together afterward. Julie complained, good-naturedly, all through the meal that she could feel his cum leaking into her panties, but they both knew she loved that feeling. She had a class that afternoon, so Jonathan headed back to his office to grade the tests. He started with Suellen's, and despite the handwriting issues on two of her essays, she again did a stellar job. Her 98 turned out to be the highest score in the class.

He wrote a note below hers:

Suellen:

Every professor has a small handful of students during the course of their career who stand head and shoulders above the rest. You are, and will always be, one of those students for me. Not just because of your performance on the tests (or during the tests!), but because of the leadership you showed in the classroom. It has been an absolute honor having you as a student. The final exam for your class is scheduled for 10:00 on Monday, Dec. 9. I will grade the exams that afternoon, and post final grades by 5:00 or so. I will send you an email as soon as I've done that.

Thank you for being such an exemplary student!

Jonathan Brown

He watched Suellen out of the corner of his eye on Wednesday, as he was passing the tests back. She looked at the last page, where he had written that note, for a long time. When he had finished and returned to the front of the room, she raised her head and looked at him. He couldn't be sure, but it seemed like her eyes had filled with tears. She gave him a big smile, and mouthed "Thank you" to him.

Thanksgiving came, and then what little was left of the semester flew by, as it always does. Jonathan wondered if Suellen had anything planned for the final exam; they hadn't talked privately since she had come to his office that day before the third test. The weather had turned unusually cold, so the morning of the final, everyone was bundled up in their heaviest coats. Suellen was wearing a long down coat that came to her knees. Underneath, he could see that she was wearing wool tights or leggings.

When she sat down, Suellen left her coat on, as did many other students; the classroom was cold that morning. She undid a few of the upper buttons, but left the jacket closed from the waist down. He passed out the tests and gave them some general instructions, and they started working. Jonathan took his usual place at the table, directly in front of Suellen.

She undid the rest of the buttons of her coat, and exposed herself to him. The coat was big enough that no one else could see around it. She was wearing thigh high wool tights, and another obscenely shirt skirt. Once again, she had gone commando, and her pussy was open. She was an incredibly sexy sight. Jonathan saw that there was more this morning, but at first, he couldn't figure out what it was that he was seeing.

Suddenly, it dawned on him, and his eyes opened wide. Suellen Parker had fresh cum pouring out of her cunt! It had already started to run down the insides of her thighs; one trickle had reached the top of her stocking and darkened it. As he watched, mesmerized, she nonchalantly reached down to spread her labia apart and pushed, sending a large glob of cum cascading down. She had a sizable pool that had collected on the the interior lining of her coat where she sat on it.

Suellen had topped herself, once again! This was the most lewd, pornographic thing Jonathan had ever seen anyone do in person. He did two things: first, he got out his phone and quickly took a picture, hoping that no one but Suellen had seen what he'd done. Next, he got a small piece of paper, and wrote "I approve!" on it. He folded it up, then pushed his pen off the table onto the floor in front of Suellen. He walked to the front of the table to pick it up, and dropped his note on her desk.

She unfolded it, careful not to draw any attention to herself, and read the note. For the first time since she had sat down, she looked directly at Jonathan. She broke into a huge smile, and winked at him. He took his seat and resumed watching his new favorite porn show. Suellen wrote something on the blank page at the back of the test, and turned it up and toward him so he could read it. "I can tell!!" it said, and she looked down toward his crotch. Jonathan didn't think his cock had ever been so hard in his entire life.

After that, Suellen went back to working on her test. Like during the first two tests, she stayed in the same position the whole hour, letting Jonathan continue to enjoy the show. She buttoned her coat before getting up, then turned in her test with everyone else and left. Jonathan saw that she turned around to glance his way before walking out the door, and he smiled and waved. As soon as the last test had been dropped off, he grabbed the pile and ran to his office.

There was a loose piece of paper tucked inside Suellen's test. Jonathan pulled it out and began reading:

Dear Jonathan:

It would take too long for me to write what I want to say to you on my test; I wouldn't have time to finish my essays. So I'm writing this before class, to give me enough time to say it all. First, I want to thank you for an amazing class! I've found that I really like college; so much that I will probably be going to grad school at some point. But even though I've generally enjoyed my classes, yours stands out. This has been the best classroom experience I've had. You did such an outstanding job of guiding us all on this journey of discovery...

Socrates once said, "I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only make them think." This class was the embodiment of that notion. You provided us with a framework, and led us through the process, and showed us how to find our own answers. You constantly challenged us to apply the rules of logic and critical thinking to systematically explore options. And you did all this with grace, and humor, and enthusiasm; and most importantly, with respect for your students. I just don't think it would be possible for me to complete a list of superlatives for you, your course, and your methods.

That's a small measure of what I wanted to say about your professionalism. But I also want to add some personal remarks. I hope you don't think me impudent for using your first name, Jonathan. Jonathan! It gives me such a thrill to say that! I'm not really sure how I screwed up my nerve to start playing this game with you, but I'm glad that I did. This has been the sexiest, most erotic thing I've ever done in my life.

I didn't enjoy it just because it gave me a thrill; I thoroughly enjoyed giving you a thrill, too. But finding the nerve to do it also helped me find my voice. I gained so much confidence from being able to show myself to you. I can just about guarantee you that, if this hadn't happened, I would have sat silently through this semester, never really engaging, and only participating when forced to do so.

You and I spoke briefly, earlier this semester, about what might happen next. We weren't very direct; I suppose we really couldn't be. But unless I badly misread the signals, here's what I'd like to have happen: I'd like for you to finish grading these tests, and submit the grades, so that technically, the class is over and I'm not your student anymore. Then I'd like you to call me at xxx-xxx-xxxx, and summon me to your office. And then, I'd like you to ravage me. On your desk, in the hallway, in the quad, in your car; I don't care. Just fuck me silly. I can't wait to feel you inside of me, Jonathan. My biggest regret about this morning is that it wasn't your cum spilling out of my pussy.

If it turns out that I did misread the signals, I hope that you can forgive me my infatuation. I promise, there will never-COULD never—be any hard feelings on my end. It would not shake my belief that you are the best, most dedicated, and hottest professor I've ever had.

I hope to get a call from you soon.

Suellen

Jonathan never graded a set of tests so quickly in his life; he was highly motivated. Once again, Suellen got the highest grade on the test, and she finished with the highest overall point total in the class. He felt very confident that he had graded her work fairly, and that he had not been unduly prejudiced by the periodic sex shows she had performed for him. Suellen Parker was an outstanding student, and she deserved the grade she was going to get in his class.

He tallied up points, and assigned letter grades, then posted them to the University's online grading portal. Once he clicked the last "OK" button, grades would be locked in, and the class would be done. He checked his clock: 3:30. That had to be a record!

There had never been any doubt about what Jonathan wanted to have happen next with Suellen. All that 'ravage' stuff sounded great (maybe not in the public settings), but what he wanted, more than anything, was to bury his face in her beautiful young pussy, and lick her until she couldn't think straight.

He had become somewhat obsessed with her pussy from the time he first saw it, during the second test. His obsession intensified when he smelled her, during the third test, and had just about boiled over this morning when he seen her pumped full of cum. Jonathan had first knowingly eaten a creampie from his wife several months ago (although he suspected he had unknowingly eaten some before that), and discovered that he enjoyed it. He had eaten a few of his own loads from her since. It had taken all the strength he had to stop himself from diving into Suellen Parker's cunt this morning, and cleaning her out.

He grabbed his phone and punched in the number Suellen had given him. The phone had just begun to ring when there was a knock at his door. "Goddamnit!" he swore, and went to see who it was that had the worst timing in the world. He threw open the door, and there stood Suellen Parker, her phone to her ear.

"What took you so long?" she asked.

Jonathan pulled her inside, and took a quick glance into the hallway. The floor seemed deserted. "What took YOU so long? I must have called 5 seconds ago."

"I've been sitting on the bench outside your door. I was very hopeful!"

Suellen fell into his arms, and they kissed deeply. Jonathan was a much better kisser than any of her boyfriends had ever been. For his part, Jonathan noted how how soft her skin was, and how good she tasted. They broke apart after a few minutes, mostly to catch their breath, and he noticed that she was dressed in much the same clothes that she'd had on earlier in the day, including the coat.

"Would you like to take off your coat?" he asked, still panting slightly.

"Yes, but I need to tell you something first. I went home right after the test, to change and shower, and...you know, clean myself out."

"Just for future reference, you didn't need to do that. It was all I could do to keep from licking you clean this morning!"