Jonathan's Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh; kinky! I like that! Well, anyway, I cleaned up, and I had another pair of tights to wear" she said, as she started unbuttoning her coat. "But I was in a hurry, and apparently, I forgot to put anything else on." She opened her coat, and underneath, was wearing nothing but a pair of unbelievably sexy thigh-high tights. Jonathan was stunned and froze in place, taking in her beauty.

"Oh...my...God...!" he breathed. "If I didn't know better, I'd think you were trying to seduce me."

"Whatever gave you that idea? I'm just forgetful, is all."

Jonathan backed up a little and sat on the edge of his desk. "There's something else we should talk about before we go any further. You're not my student any more, so we're okay on that front. But I am married."

"I know. It's pretty common knowledge that you're married to Dr. Murphy. Look, I have my eyes wide open here. I'm not interested in breaking up anybody's marriage, and I'm not expecting commitment or some long-term relationship. We may never see each other again after today, but right here, right now... I want you. Do you want me?"

He reached out for her hand, and pulled her closer, until she was standing between his legs. He placed her hand on top of the hard cock tenting his pants. "What do you think?" They kissed again, and Jonathan reached down to cup her flawless ass, and pulled her harder into his groin. Suellen groaned into his mouth.

Jonathan broke away to speak. "Just so you know, Julie and I have a more-or-less open marriage, although that's kind of a new arrangement, and we're still sorting things out. But she knows about you, so this won't be creating any problems."

Suellen was grinding herself on his cock, and starting to make whimpering noises. She kissed him hungrily, and he could feel the heat radiating from her inflamed cunt. "Are you gonna fuck me now, Dr. Brown?"

"There's something else I'd like to do first. I've been dreaming about tasting your sweet pussy for two months now. Would that be okay?"

"Oh, God yes!"

Jonathan had a small futon in one corner of his office that was just big enough for him to lay on; he sometimes used it for naps. He steered Suellen over to it, placed her on her back, and started kissing his way down her body.

"Do you want me to take off the tights?" she asked.

"No, leave them. You look perfect; so beautiful..."

He stopped to lavish attention to her breasts. Suellen had flawless, twenty-two year old tits; firm; perfectly round; and tipped with hard nipples that hadn't yet been drawn out by an infant's demands. He took one inside his mouth, while lightly stroking her other breast. She seemed to appreciate his ministrations, and began to writhe and moan. He switched to suck the other nipple, while moving a hand down to explore her pussy.

Clearly lubrication was not going to be an issue; she was drenched. Her vulva was as smooth as anything he'd ever felt in his life, like silk. He released her breast and traveled further south. Jonathan positioned his head between her thighs and took in a deep breath, enjoying her flowery, clean scent.

He had never been particularly beguiled by the young women who had come through his classes over the years. He loved his wife, and had not looked for opportunities for extramarital sex. He was capable of appreciating the native beauty of so many of these women; almost girls. But beyond their looks, he knew they would have almost nothing to offer him. What in the world could he talk about with a woman less than half his age?

But now, with his face inches away from the honeypot of Suellen Parker, Jonathan was made very aware of the advantages of youth. She was taut, smooth, and unspoiled, and he couldn't wait any longer to taste her. If she wanted to talk afterward, surely they could find a topic. He moved forward and licked between her lips. Suellen moaned from someplace deep inside herself.

"Oh God, that feels so good! Eat me, Jonathan; lick my pussy!"

Jonathan dove in like a man possessed. He pressed his face hard against her and shoved his tongue as far up into her pussy as it would reach. His nose was pressed to her clit, and he shook his head back and forth to rub it. She tasted like heaven; ambrosia. He had known that she would, of course, but he was surprised at the strength of his reaction. He wanted to see if he could make her squirt.

Jonathan used the thumb and forefinger of his left hand to pull back Suellen's hood and expose her clit, and began running the tip of his tongue rapidly across it. At the same time, he inserted the middle finger of his right hand deep inside her cunt, reaching up and behind her clit searching for her g-spot. From her reaction, he assumed that he'd found it.

Suellen had raised her right leg up, and draped it lazily over his shoulder, resting her heel in the middle of Jonathan's back. Now she used that heel for leverage, as she arched her back and raised her hips off the surface of the futon. She put her left hand on the back of his head and pulled him in deeper.

"Ooh...mmm...ooh, you're gonna make me cum...!" she moaned.

Her entire body started twitching as her orgasm overtook her, and she did squirt a little. Jonathan lapped it up greedily; it may have been the single best thing he had ever tasted. Suellen's orgasm finally subsided, and her body slumped down. She continued to slowly run her fingers through his hair, while quietly moaning.

"That was the hardest I've cum in my life!" she whispered. "You may have killed me."

"I certainly hope not; I wasn't through with you yet."

"Mmm, now are you gonna fuck me?"

"That was kind of my plan. You think that would be okay?"

"That sounds very okay to me. I want to feel you inside me!"

Jonathan raised up and started to kiss her, but hesitated, not sure if she'd want to with her juices covering his face. Suellen answered his question by pulling him close and driving her tongue deep inside his mouth. "Mmm, I taste pretty good, don't I?"

"You taste better than pretty good, Suellen. If I wasn't about ready to explode, I could lick you all day long." Jonathan suddenly remembered something. "I don't have a condom..."

"You don't need one, Jonathan. I know you've been fixed. Just fuck me!"

He hurriedly got his clothes off, and positioned himself between her thighs. She wrapped her hand around his cock and placed it at the entrance to her cunt. "Fuck me, Jonathan. Fuck me hard!"

He pushed forward and drove himself fully inside her in one stroke. She gasped loudly and enveloped him, wrapping her arms tight around his neck, and her legs around his waist. Jonathan recalled another feature of young women: they have tight pussies. He was already pretty far gone; this wasn't going to last long.

He began hammering her, thrusting himself balls deep into his former student at a rapid pace. Suellen cried out, "Oh God, Jonathan...you feel so good...fuck me, harder! You're gonna make me cum again...!" He started stroking faster as his own orgasm rapidly approached.

"I'm going to cum, Suellen. Should I pull out?"

"No! Cum inside me! I want to feel it!"

Jonathan couldn't hold off any longer. He drove his cock deep inside her one final time, and let loose. That was enough to set Suellen off, and they clung tightly to each other as they rode their orgasms out. They lay together, still joined, for several minutes after, slowly catching their breath.

Suellen stirred first, and gave Jonathan a sexy, loving kiss. "I have no words...that was incredible" she purred.

"Jesus, Suellen, I think I might need CPR. Or a defibrillator." He returned her kisses as his cock slowly deflated, finally falling out of her.

Suellen looked him deep in the eyes. "Would you really have eaten me before if I hadn't cleaned up from this morning?"

"Yes. I actually kind of like it."

"Would you do it now?"

"Oh, hell yes!" he said, giving her one last kiss before sliding down her body. No preliminaries this time; he started lapping at her cum-filled cunt, catching the stream that was starting to flow out of her. Then he dipped lower, swabbing off the cum that had run down her ass, then licking the slimy insides of her thighs. When he'd gotten her well cleaned, he raised up and looked at her. "Would you like a taste?"

Suellen opened her arms. "Come up here..." she whispered. The two lovers shared a long, sloppy kiss. Exhausted, Jonathan rolled over onto his back and collapsed. Suellen curled up into him, with her head on his chest and her legs draped over his.

They lay like that for a good ten minutes, neither moving. Jonathan thought Suellen might have fallen asleep. He suddenly thought of something she'd said earlier. He gently kissed her forehead to see if she would react. She sighed and stretched out her legs.

"Hey" he said, "earlier you mentioned knowing that I'd gotten fixed. I never told you about that; how did you know?"

"Your wife told me."

"My wife? Wait,...what? She said she didn't know you; I asked her..."

Suellen laughed. "She told me you might say that. You asked her if she knew me, but she didn't answer you. Instead she made some crack about my name."

Jonathan remembered that now. It was a classic diversion response, something Julie was really good at, and he had fallen for it. "So you two do know each other?"

"We met back in August, right after the semester had started. You know Annette Bishop, right"

"Sure; English professor." Annette had been one of his wife's closest friends for years, and the two of them had had sex with each other the night of Julie's gangbang. Jonathan had hoped that might eventually lead to a threesome; Annette was a beautiful and sexy woman. But so far, there had been no mention of anything like that.

"Well, I am one of Annette's latest projects. She seduced me last summer. We'd just finished having sex in her office one day, when your wife stopped by. We'd managed to get dressed, but I'm pretty sure she could tell what we'd been doing. I imagine Annette's office reeked of pussy!"

Jonathan was trying to play this cool, but apparently he couldn't hide the look of shock on his face. Suellen laughed. "Remember when I told you that you were the best professor I'd had in class? I was thinking about Annette when I said that." She moved her face up and kissed him. "I'd like to amend that statement, by the way. You are now the best professor I've had, in or out of class."

"Anyway, Annette introduced me to your wife, and we were talking, and I mentioned that I was taking your Honors class this semester, and how much I was looking forward to it. I said that I'd heard you were a really good teacher. And Annette said, 'Yeah, and he's hot too!'. I guess I must have blushed at that, because Annette and Julie both started needling me. I was afraid your wife would be mad, but she was enjoying giving me a hard time.

When I finally admitted that I agreed with Annette, it seemed like your wife got really turned on! Next thing I know, she's cooking up this scheme to get me to expose myself to you. She originally wanted me to do it during a regular class, but I didn't think I could do that. So we came up with the idea of doing it on test day. I've been meeting with her regularly throughout the semester, and we've planned the whole thing out."

Jonathan had been listening to this more or less dumbfounded. The idea that his wife had set this whole thing in motion was unbelievable! "The two of you planned today, too?"

"Only this morning. She told me that you guys had talked about things, and that you seemed interested in...umm...well...fucking me. She just wanted to be sure that I wanted the same thing. I gotta say, it's a little weird to tell someone that you want to fuck her husband."

"And she was okay with that?"

"More than okay. She's invited me over to your place for dinner Friday night. I get the feeling that none of us will be wearing any clothes by the end of the evening!

"Well, I don't know when I've ever been more eager for a dinner party! Have you and Julie been...together...before?"

"Have we had sex? No, but I'm really hoping that will change on Friday. God, your wife is gorgeous! Annette has proved to me that I'm solidly bisexual, even if I do have a slight preference for handsome, middle-aged male professors."

This may not have been the threesome he'd been fantasizing about, but he sure wasn't going to complain. His wife, and his beautiful student, both fucking him; fucking each other! His cock started to stir from thinking about the erotic possibilities.

"Ooh" said Suellen, "up for round two?"

"I'm not sure I should", Jonathan replied. "Friday's only four days away; I think I'd better rest up. You two might kill me Friday night, but I'll die with a smile on my face!"

Life was good!