Jones Farm Savages Ch. 01

Story Info
The Way Home.
5.9k words
4.58
38.5k
57

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deg6e
deg6e
127 Followers

Disclaimer:

This story involves violence, death, native Americans, religion, profanity, and incest. I don't wish to offend, this is purely a work of fiction. All characters involved in sexual relationships are over 18.

-

Jones Farm Savages

1. The Way Home

He saw the wooden fortifications appear between the hills and the thirty cavalryman spurred their horses for a final time. Soon their week long patrol was over. He saw the gate open and heard the trumpet announce their return. He was back at Camp Fortitude, his home for over two years now.

Inside, Corporal James Jones got dismissed, jumped off his horse and gave it to the stable boy. After a good meal in the mess hall, he fell tired in his bunk bed and slept until the next morning. Then the trumpet disturbed his sleep and he woke up. He grabbed his gear and in two minutes he wore his uniform and looked presentable, besides from his unshaven rugged face and the wild unkempt dark hair.

After the morning service, the mail was handed out and James was surprised when he received a letter from his mother. He had a complicated relationship with his parents. His mother wanted for him to stay at home and his father was a priest who condemned violence. He had not heard of them since he had left the family farm.

He took the letter outside into the sun and picked a quiet spot to read it. His mother wrote him in short words that his father was on his deathbed, and she asked him to pass this message along to his older brother Adam, who had left the farm to be a missionary among the natives.

After James had digested the news, he stood up and went to the office of Captain Rupert, his commanding officer. He knocked at the open door and after a loud "Come in" he stepped into the room. Captain Rupert was a small, but stern looking man with a nicely groomed mustache, sitting behind a desk which looked too big for him. The walls were decorated with hunting trophies.

"What do you want, Corporal?" asked Rupert, giving James only a glance.

"My mother sent me a letter, Sir. My father is deathly ill. I would like to visit him," answered James.

"How old is the letter?"

"Three weeks," said James.

Captain Rupert studied the map in front of him. James stood still. After a while Rupert gave James a scrutinizing look.

"Alright, my son," he said.

He wrote something on a small piece of paper and signed it.

With a lazy movement he hold it up and said, "I give you two months."

When James reached out with his hand to take it, Rupert pulled it back and looked James in the eyes.

"You better be back or the army will hunt you as a defector and put you on the rope," Rupert said, giving him the slip.

"Yes, Sir. Thank you Sir," responded James and left the office quickly.

The next day, when James rode through the gates, he wore his uniform, the only clothes he owned. His saddlebags were filled with rations, ammunition for his weapons and other supplies. He had a long trip ahead.

-

The sunset light fell upon the trees, rendering the peaks golden. The seven tents stood next to a small river, with clean and quick water. A mighty wooden cross stood in the center of the settlement, rising to the sky.

A young girl stepped out of one of the tents. With quick steps she reached a small pool of water, that the river had filled between big rocks. Without any hesitation she stripped out of her white cotton dress. She stretched herself and there she stood in her full glory.

Her beautiful face was dominated by her big eyes and the full lips. Braided thick black hair was falling down onto two lovely boobs, just enough for a handful. Her body was slim, built to run and hunt, long legs and a bottom, perky as they come. The skin glowed caramel brown in the setting sun.

She jumped into the pool, splashing the water around. She settled down on a stone below the surface, and leaned back. With closed eyes she began to clean herself, when she touched her boobs, she lingered a little longer than necessary.

And when she reached her pussy, she begun to rub. Her breath became faster, and she began to moan.

"Tama!" she heard her mother call for her. Reluctantly she stopped, not satisfied.

Kimeya stood in front of the tent, watching her daughter. Her body was covered in long bulky leather dress, decorated with feathers and seashells. Her face was strong and the black hair still thick and silky.

"Tama, now!" she called sharply.

Although her daughter was born over 18 summers ago, she still felt the need to command her daughters life. Tama was her only child. After Tama's father Matoskah died in battle, she did not take a new partner, because she never met a warrior, who could come close to Matoskah in terms of heart and spirit.

And now her daughter was spoken for, and not to a warrior, but to a white man. The white man who told that the spirits of the forest did not exist, and who preached of this man in a far away land. Kimeya did not believe in the new religion, but agreed to follow Adam, the white man, just to be close to her daughter and to watch her. Tama's wedding day was set on the next full moon, and Kimeya still hoped, that she could marry her to a warrior and not to a useless preacher.

-

The forest grew thinner and James could see the river downhill. In the distance he saw the small settlement, that the two native woman just had pointed out to him. They had told him, that there was a preacher named Adam, so after twelve days of searching he finally had found his brother. One of the woman, the younger one, wore a cross on a necklace. James thanked the two woman and rode over the dusty hill slope towards the camp. After a while he could see in the distance the big cross in the middle of the settlement. Below it, there was a crowd of people. He couldn't see his brother, but he was certain Adam was there.

Suddenly the high pitched war cries of an small group of natives cut through the air, and near the settlement six warriors rode full speed towards the camp. James could identify his brother now, dressed in black clothes, as he stepped towards the warriors with open hands.

"Nooo," yelled James and spurred his horse.

His eyes were glued to his brother, who stood fearless in front of his flock, protecting his followers from the savage warriors. The warriors seemed at first to ignore his brother, riding around him towards the tents, firing arrows in to the gathered crowd. But the last warrior didn't ignore Adam, he rode straight to him and rammed his tomahawk in an upward motion into Adams chest, cutting his guts open. He stopped his horse, and saw down on his victim, the tomahawk still where he had put it, surrounded by blood and intestines. A smile was visible on the face of the savage, just before his brain splattered out of his skull.

James lowered his rifle, reloaded and spurred his horse. In full speed he rode towards the massacre, firing his rifle repeatedly, killing two more warriors. The warriors had quickly killed the whole unarmed congregation, and now James was the center of their attention. James turned his horse around, his rifle had a superior range compared to their bows. Staying out of their range, he picked up on more kill. Then he turned his horse around, his revolver in his hands. The warriors did not expect that and stopped irritated their horses, giving James all the time he needed, as he unloaded his weapon into their bodies, just as he could clearly see the white in their eyes.

Shaking from the adrenaline, he rode towards the black clothed preacher who was laying in a pool of blood. He was too late. His brother was dead.

-

James stood in the grave he had dug in front of the cross, as Tama and Kimeya found him. Tama saw Adam who was laying next to the grave, his body covered with some cloth. She rushed to Adam, fell down to her knees and touched his face. James turned around, his revolver in his right hand. He remembered the girl, she was the younger one of the two natives, he had met before the tragic encounter with the savages. Tears were in her eyes, so he lowered his weapon and watched her mourn his brother.

Kimeya stepped up to her daughter, watching the strange man who stood inside the grave. James had taken off his cavalry jacket, and was dressed with a dirty white shirt, his uniform trousers and well worn boots.

"Who are you?" Kimeya asked with a strange pronunciation, her eyes looking into his, almost not visible below his hat.

James holstered his weapon and sat down on a rock.

"He was my brother," he said pointing to Adam. "I'm James."

He looked around until he found his water flask, opened it and drank. Kimeya saw a lot of bodies, all covered with some cloth or other fabric. She probably knew most of them, but as a non believer she always had been an outsider in this missionary camp. She would not cry for them.

"Those Indians over there killed 'em all," James said, disturbing her thoughts.

She looked to the place James pointed to and he could see her body become stiff.

"You knew them?" he asked.

"Yes," Kimeya answered. "These are warriors from our tribe."

After a pause she continued, "More of them will come."

James nodded "When?"

"Not before tomorrow evening," Kimeya said, after she had contemplated the circumstances.

Again James nodded and looked at the sun, he had maybe two hours of daylight left. He stood up and began to carry the bodies into the grave. After a while Kimeya helped James until only Adam was laying there. James kneed down next to his brother and Tama.

"Let me bury him," he said to her softly.

Tama looked to him startled. Next to her was the white man from earlier this day and now she recognized the resemblance between the two brothers and understood. Slowly she stood up and let James and Kimeya carry Adam into the grave. They covered the bodies with dirt and stones and stood there silently for a while, watching the shadow of the big cross creep over the grave, while the sun begun to set in the west.

"Tama, bring some food for him," ordered Kimeya, to distract her daughter from her loss.

She looked at James, who was dirty and the dried sweat was visible. His white shirt was dark now.

She pointed at his shirt and said "I can wash this." And after a look at his face she continued, "And i can show you a place where you can wash yourself."

James followed Kimeya thankfully and she lead him to the pool of water, where she had seen her daughter try to satisfy herself just two days ago.

James looked at Kimeya, who after a moment turned around with raised eyebrows and then he removed his shirt. He sat down and fought with his boots as Kimeya kneed down before him and helped him. As she bowed forward he could see her boobs in the leather dress almost down to the nipples. His cock grew. Kimeya looked up and as he did not met her eyes she could not hide a short smile. She grabbed the boots and pulled, but caught herself with grace when they finally gave way. She stood up holding out her hands for his clothes. Quickly he stripped out of his pants and after a quick look at her face, he removed his underwear. Kimeya looked at him interested, his body was lean and well defined. A scar was visible below his belly button, his enlarged cock was topped with black hair. A sight unusual to Kimeya, who expected a man to be shaved.

James quickly stepped in the waist deep pool and sighed, the water had still some warmth from the setting sun. Just a few steps away, Kimeya sat down next to the flowing river and begun to wash his clothes. James closed his eyes and relaxed. And suddenly he realized that now he was his parents only son and maybe even his father was dead already. He fought hard not to show his pain in front of this strange woman.

After a while Kimeya stepped up to him, bringing some black clean clothes. James eyes were still closed and so she stepped besides James and washed his shoulders softly. With some of the soap she had, she cleaned his hair. James felt better, he enjoyed the experienced touch of the older woman.

"Stand up," she said.

James stood naked in front of the woman, his cock a feet above the water surface. She cleaned his legs and when she touched his dick James looked down surprised.

She asked "Why don't you shave here?"

James shrugged.

Kimeya now took his cook in one hand and with the other, she splashed water on it. She rubbed up and down and also took care of his balls. James grew hard, he had not been with a woman for a while. Kimeya smiled again. Then she felt his body become stiff, she looked up and followed James eyes.

Tama stood a few feet next to them, her eyes wide open and with a hungry look she starred at James cock. The utensils, she wanted to clean in the river, still in her hands.

Kimeya let go, gave him a clap on his backside and said to him "You are clean."

Later, dressed in some of his late brothers clothes, James joined the two woman who were sitting at a campfire in front of their tent. When Tama served James some grilled meat, their eyes met, and for Tama it was bitter sweet. James looked so similar to Adam, so she was reminded at her loss. But at the same time, she had seen at the pool already more of James than of his devout brother and she could not forget the view, her mother holding his fat cock in her hands. Her eyes wandered down to his pants, looking for his dick. When James caught her eyes, she blushed and turned around.

"Are you staying here?" James asked, looking at Kimeya who clearly was in charge.

Kimeya looked at him, she had pondered this question. They couldn't go back to their tribe, with all the killed warriors here and she didn't want to. But two woman alone in the wilderness, especially with her young daughter, would bring problems. They needed protection, and James, armed and obviously a mighty and spirited warrior, was the best and most logical solution she had.

"We go with you," she stated.

James explained his situation, told them about his father who had fallen ill, the family farm in the south, who probably could need some hands, but that he did not know if they would be welcome there, after he would be gone to rejoin the cavalry. But he agreed that they could come and then he fell asleep at the campfire, tired from a day of traveling, fighting and grave digging.

The next morning Tama woke him with a breakfast consisting of some herbal tea and dried meat. The two woman had cleared the camp and had packed three of the seven tents. With nine horses and a lot of supplies, they left. During the day they made sure to minimize their tracks, riding inside the river and on hard underground. They had to ride three days to the south to get to the farm and James was in a hurry so they rode all day.

In the evening, they picked a place to rest. Surprisingly quick the woman put up a tent, set up a campfire and dinner was served. Tama asked him about his time in the cavalry and soon they laughed at a story he told them.

When James got his bedroll and opened it at the fire, Kimeya raised her eyes disapprovingly.

She asked, "You don't want to sleep in the tent?"

She studied his face.

James accepted the invitation, removed his shoes and stepped inside. The ground was covered with animal skins, topped with a soft carpet, a small brazier gave some light. He picked a side, put down his bedroll as pillow and laid down, pushing his hat over his eyes. Soon Kimeya entered the tent, she brought more coal from the fire for the brazier. Kimeya slipped out of her heavy leather garment, now only dressed with a thin white shirt, that just covered her buttocks.

James watched her undress, but his hat covered the upper part of her body. So he adjusted it, and as his eyes wandered slowly up on her body, over the long trained legs, the round shaped ass up to nicely filled shirt, he met her eyes and she smiled.

"Why don't you get undressed?" she asked, "It will be warm in here."

James looked at the filled brazier and then back to her, he smiled at her. He stood up and started to strip. First he unbuttoned his shirt, then removed his pants until finally he stood before her, clothed only with some shorts and his hat. Kimeya came up to him, grabbed his hat and and threw it on the pile of clothing.

"You don't need that" she said.

She let her fingers glide through his hair, across his chest and then she planted little kisses on his neck. James just enjoyed the welcome attention to his body. Kimeya now licked his nipples and her hands had found his dick.

First over his shorts, she massaged his growing erection until she pressed herself closer, rubbing her pelvis against his groin.

James moaned, his hands now wandering across her ass, pressing her more against him. But then she reached for his hands and removed them from her ass.

She squatted down, her legs on both side of his. She pulled down the shorts and admired his dick. Long and thick, a drop of precum forming on the top. She licked the top, tasting him for the first time. Then she started to give him the best blow job he ever had.

Not that James had that many blow jobs. Sex was hard to come by in the west. Men who had families, were protective of their women, especially of their young daughters. Nobody wanted to raise a kid from a stranger. Religion was also strong among the settlers with families, which reinforced their behavior. Marriage was the key to sex. This left James, as an cavalry man, mostly with hookers, who were most of the time not clean or healthy, at least not for the money James was willing to spend. So Kimeya, who had satisfied Tama's father Matoskah to the fullest, was not really challenged and she blew not only James dick, but also his mind.

After some time Kimeya wondered if she didn't do a good enough job, although James moaned and his face displayed pleasure, he hadn't come yet. But then she engorged herself again with his dick and continued with her experienced methods, only his pubic hair annoyed her.

Then Tama stepped into the tent. She had looked after the horses and the campfire. Her eyes grew big and a heavy red blush spread across her cheeks. Her mothers mouth was filled to the brim with James dick, her face red, spit drawing lines in the air.

James and Tama's eyes met, and the exposure of this indecent act pushed James significantly towards an orgasm. Tama just stood there and looked, like a deer facing a predator.

Then James removed Kimeya's sucking mouth from his dick and as she looked up surprised, he said, "Tama."

That her daughter saw her blowing him, was not part of Kimeya's plan. But she reacted quickly and said in a commanding voice "Tama, get ready for bed, we have a long day tomorrow."

Since there was nothing wrong with her sucking a dick in front of her daughter, she closed her mouth around his forehead, played with her tongue and sucked. Her hands were on his dick and on his balls.

James eyes were glued to the young Tama, who shyly started to prepare for bed. Accompanied by the dirty noises her mother made, she undressed herself. She opened the belt on which she carried a knife and put it on the ground, then she turned to face him and stepped out of her woven dark dress and then she stood there in a thin white shirt, barely covering her pussy.

Her eyes wandered between her mother, who was stuffing her mouth with James dick and James eyes. He could see the lust in Tama's eyes, and naked envy. This look pushed James over the edge and he came. His sperm filled Kimeya's mouth forcefully and she finally could swallow his warrior seed. James hands still rested on Kimeya's head, as she began to lick his cock clean.

Some moments later, the last thing James thought of before he fell asleep, was the look on Tama's face, which had pushed him over the edge. Tama, who was laying on the other side of her mother, could not find sleep. Something primal was awoken in her. Under the heavy blanket she fingered herself, her pussy was soaking wet. When she came, she covered her mouth with her other hand, silencing her moans. Her legs contracting around the finger, which was buried deep in her.

deg6e
deg6e
127 Followers
12