All Comments on 'Jones Farm Savages Ch. 01'

by deg6e

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

I sure hope you are going to continue this great story. Well written, kept my interest and wanting more.

sabra16023sabra16023over 3 years ago
Interesting Story

You need to continue with more chapters. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

A beautiful story. You made the characters interesting and have a good story line. I like the way you write and will be looking for more chapters. 5 stars for your efforts. Thanks for your time and imagination.

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Nice Story

I'm enjoying the characters and the story very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wtong section

There is no incest, so this story, as mediocre as it is, is in the wrong section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sorry, but couldn't get into the story; too stilted and doesn't flow.

I couldn't make sense of some of what was written - what does "Thankfully she saw James in the eyes" mean?

Also if you don't return from leave you a DESERTER not a DEFECTOR

You need to read and reread your work then get an editor to check it with a dispassionate eye before submitting it.

Only worth a three ***.

beanburner69beanburner69about 3 years ago
I like your story

I like your story, and noticed you haven't written anything since 09/2020. For those who didn't like it read something else.

Crusader235Crusader235over 2 years ago

Gave this 5 stars because it's a good story. But to me it's author has limited knowledge of the old west.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430about 2 years ago

I did not think I would enjoy this story; not really interested in Old West fiction. I’m glad I continued with it. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous