Jones Farm Savages Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimeya opened her eyes, looking into the dark.

-

The next morning, they gathered around the fireplace. The sun was not fully risen yet and the air missed the warmth of the day. James took a sip of his steaming tea and let the fire warm his body. Tama and Kimeya exchanged quietly a few words in their native language.

Then Tama asked him, "How long until we are at the farm?"

James smiled, "If we can keep this pace, we'll be there in two days. Do you see that mountain, we need to go around it." He pointed southeast.

"What did Adam tell you about the farm?" he asked.

"Not much," she answered, "just that your father is a priest too, and that you have three sisters and you keep chickens."

"We have," he stopped for a second and then corrected himself, "I have four sisters. There are Abigail, Bethany, Rachel and Lily, Lily should be around your age now," he looked at Tama.

"My fathers name's Peter and my mother's Ruth, but you'd be better to call them Reverend and Mrs. Jones."

"How long have you been away?" Tama asked.

"Almost eight years," he said, his eyes looking in the distance.

Before Tama could ask more questions, Kimeya stood up and with that she gave her daughter the signal to help her pack the tents.

They rode the whole day, only taking short breaks. In the evening they took camp on the foot of the evergreen covered mountain. They found a open place between the trees, where a small river broke way and provided them with ice cold water. The women unpacked and soon there stood the tent and James set up a fire. Tama grabbed her bow and went hunting, she had not much time, it was getting dark soon.

Kimeya watched her leave, with some concern in her eyes. Then she sat down to prepare some herbal tea.

"Are you worried about her," James asked as he sat down on a fallen tree.

"Every mother is worried about her children," she said, paused and stirred the tea. Then she continued, "And a good mother does everything to protect them."

He looked at her to see if this was a warning, but she smiled and stood up to bring him a cup of tea.

"As long as she is with me, nobody will harm her," he said reaching for the cup.

"I hoped you would say that," said Kimeya, kneed before him and let her hands rest on his legs.

James dick grew hard and he carefully took a sip from the hot tea.

"I have seen that you can fight, you are a great warrior," she said looking up to him. "Tama's father was a great warrior too," she continued.

"What happened?" James asked.

"He died fighting for his people," Kimeya answered proudly. And after a short break she stated with a carefully chosen voice, "Your brother did not fight."

Suddenly James was reminded that his brother, who he had not seen for all the years, had been slaughtered by savages, the same people, as this woman in front of him. He pushed her back. Kimeya accepted his rejection, but kept kneeing at his feet. She watched his face for signs that she had gone too far.

James face showed more pain than anger and before he could say anything, she said, "But you did fight, and that is why we are coming with you."

With that, she leaned forward again, locking her hands around his hips, her head flat on his stomach, not too far from his cock. At first, he was surprised by this gesture, but then he put his hand on her head and slowly began to stroke her thick black hair. Kimeya could feel his dick growing hard again and smiled. Then one of the horses grew nervous and she heard her daughters whistle, announcing her return.

Kimeya prepared the rabbit Tama had hunted, and then they ate rather quietly. The night had come and only the small fire provided some light, the moon hidden behind clouds. Kimeya sent her daughter to go to sleep and Tama did. She then topped up the fire and asked James to bring a bison pelt from their luggage. But when James wanted to put it in the tent, she stopped him.

"Put it here, next to the fire, where it's warm," she said.

Kimeya helped James out of his boots and soon both sat next to each other, Kimeya's head resting on his shoulder. But her hand did not rest, moving slowly up and down his legs. And then James hands began to wander. But her sturdy leather dress did not help, he could not feel anything. And so he drove his hand along her skin, beginning at her throat, deep in her dress until he could hold her boob in it. He pinched her nipple and Kimeya produced a moan. Her hand also was now also on his skin, searching for his dick. Then her face turned up and she looked him into the eyes and slowly their faces came closer, until their lips found each other and they kissed and their tongues began their play.

Kimeya could feel James growing cock in her hand and she moved his hand away from her boobs and guided him towards her pussy. Her legs were spread wide open, her knees bent, and her back leaning against his broad shoulder. As she showed James how he should touch her, and he was a willing student, her breathing became louder, her hand on his dick more demanding.

Soon James pushed a finger into her wet pussy and then two. First slowly, then faster he fucked her with his fingers, enjoying the sounds she made. Her hand now massaged his dick firmly, but stopped every now and then, when she focused on the fingers inside of her. James felt her body become malleable, giving up control, she became a slave to her lust.

Slowly he laid her on her side, never leaving her pussy unattended. He spooned her from behind, aligned his hard cock with her wet pussy and pushed forward. Kimeya made a sharp noise when James cock entered her pussy, she had not been with a man for some time. Slowly he kept pushing until his cock was buried deep inside her and he could feel her muscles spasm around him and then she came for the first time.

Inside the tent Tama had not been able to find sleep. And then she heard those noises outside and she allowed herself to take a quick peek. Illuminated by the fire, which was going strong again, she saw her mother with her head bend backwards laying on her side. And from behind she saw James pushing his hips against hers, again and again. Although she couldn't see any details, as her mothers body was still mostly clothed and her legs were closed, Tama's eyes were glued to the scene.

James enjoyed himself immensely. This woman taking his cock so eagerly, her pussy so wet and welcoming. And then he saw Tama's face peeking from the tent, and their eyes met. Deep inside Kimeya, he stopped his movements for a moment. He wondered if a daughter should watch her mother get fucked. But when Kimeya's hips pushed against him, demanding his thrusts, he was brought back to the action and he continued to give it to her. In fact, Tama watching was an additional kick.

Tama was wet already and her hand played with her pussy. James had seen her, but luckily he had not said a word. She would not want to miss this. Adam, James brother and her late fiance, had been a good Christian and had not touched her. In general, her experience with sex was limited. So her eyes grew big and her jaw dropped down, when she saw James lift her mothers leg up and allowed Tama an unfettered look. She saw James fat cock split up her mothers pussy lips every time he pushed forward, and when he withdrew, she saw her mothers lips grabbing onto it, and her wetness glistened on his cock. Tama's hand danced on her pussy, her legs were shaky.

And then Kimeya came again. James had problems holding her leg up as her body began to twitch forcefully. He stopped all movement and just held her body, enjoying the sensation on his cock, when her pussy tried to milk him. Tama had never seen her mother loose control and when she imagined to be in her position, she came as well. The first high pitched noise she made, was only heard by James. And then she pushed her dress in front of her mouth, as she rode the waves of her orgasm.

Kimeya had not experienced such a powerful orgasm for some time. Thankfully she saw James in the eyes and her lips searched his lips, and she kissed him with unbridled enthusiasm. She threw him on his back and his cock plopped out of her pussy. She covered his face with kisses and then she turned her attention to his cock. When she took him in her mouth she could taste herself and she licked and she sucked. James could not hold back any longer and came. His hot spunk filled Kimeya's mouth and she swallowed willingly.

When Tama woke up the next morning, James and her mother were already awake. Something had changed between them, they smiled at each other and they could not keep their hands to themselves. Tama had not seen her mother so happy and lively for a long time. She grew jealous and tasks given to her by Kimeya, she could only accept grudgingly. Every time her mother said something, she remembered the image of her mother shaking uncontrolled on James fat cock.

During the day, the terrain became harder to traverse. Evergreen trees began to show and soon they rode into a forest. Uphill they had to lead their horses, which slowed them down and tired them. And when the rain began to fall and the ground became muddy, they struggled to make way. But there was no place to make camp and James pushed them forward. In the evening the ground became rocky again and the forest thin, so they could step up the pace. But the rain kept pouring down and a hard wind blew from the west. Finally, the sun was almost completely set, they arrived at the spot James had hoped to reach.

At the southernmost point of their journey, close to the mountain they made camp inside a cavern. Although the rain could not reach them anymore, the wind still was was strong and cold. With their soaked clothes they froze and shivered. After they had taken care of the horses as good as possible, they started a fire. But with the wind and the limited dry wood they brought, it was not enough to warm them. And so they piled up animal skins and pelts on the ground and against the mountain wall. In the darkness they did not try to find dry clothes to wear and so they slipped naked into the pelts.

Kimeya wrapped her arms around her daughter, rubbing her skin to bring her some warmth. And James pressed himself against Kimeya's back. Slowly the shivering receded and their bodies warmed up. One after each other they fell asleep after the long and tiring day, with the noise of the falling rain soothing their minds.

In the morning James woke up. He felt a hand on his already semi hard cock. The touch was feathery and clumsy and since he could hear Kimeya still sleeping next to him, it could only be Tama. He pretended to be still asleep as he allowed Tama to explore his male body. Then Kimeya woke up and Tama's hand vanished quickly. Kimeya turned around and kissed him to wake him up and because he was already awake, it worked quite well.

"Good morning," he said.

"Good morning," she answered.

Then she kissed him again and she nestled her body against his. Since they had shed their wet clothes in the night, he could feel her boobs pressed against his chest. With his hands he explored her soft body, squeezed her bottom, and searched for the wetness between her legs. But when he touched it and slowly opened up her lips, she laughed and jumped up.

"Later," she smiled.

James looked at her dumbfounded as she stretched herself, showing off her body.

The rain had stopped and the sun had risen on a clear sky. It was a beautiful morning. After a good breakfast they packed up to continue their journey.

"Before we go, I want to show you something," said James.

They climbed a few rocks and suddenly a vista opened up. From their elevated position they could see a long line of smooth hills covered in evergreen trees. To the left, a mountain range, still clouded in morning mist, spread to the horizon. On the right, behind the hills, was open land.

"It's beautiful," Kimeya said.

James nodded. He pointed to a plateau to their left.

"Can you see the clearing?" he asked. "There's the farm."

Then he pointed to the right, "Behind those hills is Woodview."

The three stood there for some moments and the rising sun warmed their faces. Then James pushed his hat down and said "Let's go. Tonight we'll be home."

12