All Comments on 'Jones Farm Savages Ch. 04'

by deg6e

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
beanburner69beanburner69about 2 years ago

WELCOME BACK. Another great story. Have read this series quite often.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Welcome back. After almost two years, I thought you'd given up. So glad to see you have not. As a Native American, I'm elated to see our people as main characters in erotica. I've seen blacks, Asians, Hispanicics, middle Eastern, but the only other native featured story I've seen is called Jasmine Tales or something like that by an author called Silkstockingslover. I'm absolutely loving that you feature us in your story, and I cant wait for more of their adventures. Thank you so much for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

We all have our own peculiarities. Back to that in a minute. I have loved this story from the beginning. I like historical erotica. Our era didnt invent fucking, as many seem to think. I was disappointed when it seemingly ended, and was overjoyed to see it resume.

Back to being peculiar. While I love this entire story, that one paragraph, in four chapters worth of story, that one paragraph of Rachel and Bethany, made it all worth it for me. It was never specific, it was barely even vague, but there was always just the barest hint of an undertone, that Rachel was a submissive lesbian for Bethany. Probably a submissive in general, but I digress. To see it finally in the open was great.

I hope we see more of their lesbian trysts. For that matter I'm just hoping to see more of these savages from the Jones farm. James will probably rule the roost in the end, claiming them all. As he should. You've done a masterful job of writing a great historical piece, with some nasty sex thrown in. Again, our era didnt invent fucking. We're just the latest in centuries of it. I cant wait to see more of this. And if and when you are done with this, maybe you can write more historical sex tales. Five extremely well deserved stars.

TimTam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I also say welcome back. But please get help on editing. Your verbs are distracting any continuely throw me out of your wonderful story.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 years ago

Love this. I hope we don't have to wait so long for the next chapter... please, pretty please.

Mango2021Mango2021almost 2 years ago

After such a long wait it’s nice to have you back 👏🏾

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous