All Comments on 'Jong-Mi in Heat Ch. 01'

by PeterBlueEyes43

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
CHL88CHL88almost 8 years ago
Nice beginning

Nice beginning to a series.

But the boner killer for me was the part about the five-minute pacing of the truck. If you were on the section of I-95 below Richmond that has only two lanes, I imagine there would have been A LOT of irritated people stuck behind you. For the next story, perhaps you could do something similar farther down the road in NC or SC or on the way back north and have Jong-Mi fuck some of them at a rest stop, or when you get a flat on the side of the road, or something.

luedonluedonalmost 8 years ago
If this was in Loving Wives

The Moral Brigade would have been all over it like a rash.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Racist crap

Racist crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I like it

Short but hot. Expressive language. The car part was a bit boring.

Will we see a part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hot story. Jong-Mi certainly will need to be fucked regularly by real men from now on! The husband simply isn’t capable of satisfying her and should be banned from sexual intercourse with his wife by the local area bull or bulls Reggie passes this hot little whore of a wife onto.

Jong-Mi is too good for a loser like this - his job is to pay the bills, spoil her and her bull, and lick her out when her real men are done with her - but only with their permission!

We need a sequel along these lines.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Needs to be continued. I’d like to see Reggie and / or the studs he hooks her up with teach Jong-Mi how to fuck like a wild slut wife. They need to break Pete and put him down at the level he belongs - as a cuckold who wears panties and serves at the pleasure of his wife’s studs whenever called upon to clean up or get their BBCs hard. He’s not a real man and Jong-Mi should accordingly ban him from having sex with her or any other woman. He needs to be kept in panties and taught to serve her real men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love a wild Asian wife like this. Your description of Jong-Mi is really bang on culturally about some Korean girls who’ve moved to the West. She was raised to be a demure, conservative girl, but her natural sex drive has been liberated and she’s a tiger between the sheets. I loved your description of her rock-solid and busty yet still petite in the right places body. Athletic sexy oriental bodies are so hot.

I liked Reggie’s matter of factness as he tells Pete she’ll need to be fucked regularly by real men now her pussy has been introduced to a big black cock. Jong-Mi certainly needs sexual attention of a kind her meek White milksop of a man husband simply couldn’t ever give her.

It would be interesting to have a second part to the story where Jong-Mi begins to become more assertive in the marriage and open to a more permanent cuckolding arrangement. How Pete would feel about being ridiculed and having to serve her stud or studs would be interesting to see. I think it would be great if Jong-Mi was the one who grew in sexual dominance to Be the one who insists he be humiliated publicly and manhandled by her stud into wearing panties.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Quite interesting stories you had an interesting life I would love to become part of your life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Man, your story brought back some great memories of our past. We too enjoyed spontaneous hook ups and mine is also Korean. The only difference, mine was a club girl. And, I used to think we were the only people that did this kind of thing. We’ve had several similar hook ups over the years that were brought about by flashing truckers. Louisville and Effingham are my two favorite meet ups. Both resulted in long term friendships. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPeterBlueEyes43@PeterBlueEyes43
I am a white bisexual male, and I spent 20+ years in the US Army. I’ve had diverse sexual experiences with women and men. I have been married twice; both very lovely Asian women. I love writing and particularly enjoy writing erotic fiction. I plan to write fulltime when I ret...