Jono's Journey Home Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a gasp from him as he was concerned I would fall. If he had interrupted, I would have. I was grateful he restrained himself. I used a sideways aerial cartwheel to end up on the bed with my head away from him. Tamam applauded my effort. I was on my side and I bent my legs 90 degrees, so my ass was right on the edge of the firm mattress. I extended my right arm and gave the international come hither gesture with my index finger.

As he approached me, I raised my right leg and draped across his shoulder and my right hand rested on the small of his back. "Tamam, if it pleases you, please take me like this."

"You have given me so many pleasant surprises. You have asked for so little." He grabbed my right thigh with his left hand as he softly kissed my right ankle. I so wanted him to know my body was his to command, and was capable of providing him exotic methods of pleasure.

He reached down with his right hand and gave his python of firm shake ensuring he was fully developed. He slowly leaned into me and buried his fleshy sword in my anal scabbard. The feeling was remarkable as he buried his member to the hilt. He remained fully entrenched until a look of relief spread across my face. I was perspiring from my effort as he continued deep dicking me. Standing by the edge of the bed, piston driving his thick, long, hard cock in and out of my ass. He was slowly pulling it almost all the way out, only to slam it back in.

I was not laying there idle, my hips were rolling to meet his every thrust. On what I thought was his final thrust he plunged all the way in and slowly rolled me on my back and lifted my left leg to his other shoulder. His hands slid behind my back and came to rest on my shoulder blades. He kissed me full on the lips and continued kissing along my jaw line to my ear. Tamam sucked and nibbled on my lobe before whispering, "You have shown me your skill and flexibility. Now allow me to show you my strength. Slide your legs down my arms so that they lock in my elbows."

No sooner had I complied when he lifted me off the bed still impaled on his member. As he carried me across the room to the far wall. He would occasionally bounce my ass up and down on his long fat cock. I was not ready for the incredible power of the sensation. My back arched to the point where I almost fell from his arms. He maintained control with the incredible strength of his massive upper body pulling me back into his chest. "Easy tiny one..." I was trembling with all the stimulation.

At long last we reached the far wall. I didn't realize at first he was using the wall for my safety. He started using my body is a curling bar. I was his living weight set. As he flexed his arms up and down, he was raising and lowering my ass along his magnificent prick. I was biting my lower lip as my back arched so my shoulder blades could rest against the wall. My mind was screaming just a little leverage, so I could help my man reach his climax. Since a full climax was beyond my ability at least I could help him to have one.

Tamam began pounding my ass like a man possessed. I could tell he was close. I felt his seed filling my bottom. I was ready for yet another emasculating dry orgasm when suddenly, fluid sprayed from my cock, up my chest and over my shoulder against the wall. It took a moment to realize my man had given me my first real orgasm... I collapsed into his chest praising and thanking him for his wonderful gift. His cock slid from my ass accompanied with a wet "ploop" sound. I could hear his seed hitting the marble tile floor as he gently set my feet down. I couldn't stand on my own, it was as if my legs turned to rubber. I was gasping as my arms encircled my giant. "Easy sweet boy, your strength will return shortly. Just lean on me for as long as you have to."

"Forever should be just about long enough Tamam." I replied. I was walking like a newborn foal as he guided me to the shower. Slowly my legs return to normal function. My love was kissing me so tenderly. I asked him a question as he ran his soapy hands and wash cloth over my body. "Tamam, why are you so interested in me? Surely there must be a woman who would desire you as a mate. I know that is what your father would prefer."

He chuckled, "My older brothers have provided many sons and daughters to bless our family. My father knows though his youngest sons are Muslim, we are not a particularly good Muslims. We like the occasional smoke, enjoy alcohol, and very much enjoy the pleasure of men. Simply put, for myself, I do not see the appeal of a woman. Yes, it is true if I desired a wife, one would be procured for me. Add to all that, my father adores you. He does not believe either Naser or I are worthy of you."

I laughed. After all he is perfection I'm just the parts that are left over. Life is funny, just a couple of weeks ago I didn't want to come on this TDY. Now I can't imagine returning to Germany in five months. "What is wrong Jono? You look deep in troubled thought."

"It's just I only have five more months remaining in this TDY. There is a chance that command MAY extend it to eleven months but that is unlikely at my rank. I just don't know what I'm going to do when I have to return to Germany."

"I could always kidnap you and trap you in the house." He smiled wryly. "Perhaps you could resign and leave the Air Force."

"Tam, one cannot kidnap the willing. As to the second, it doesn't work that way in our service. Officers can resign their commission; enlisted people are locked in a contract. I have almost three years left on mine. Because of my security clearance, If I chose to leave the Air Force, and did not take employment with a civilian contractor, I would not be allowed to leave the United States for a period of two years."

"The problem is five months away. For now let us live in this perfect moment." Once again I found, how can I argue with his logic he was perfect. We finished our shower and took a quick nap together on the bed. I fell asleep playing with his chest fur.