Jon's Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right, "Kneel, bitch!" I ordered. Jennie got down on her knees.

"Look me in the eyes and smile, bitch!" I instructed.

I stepped closer, she looked up at me, and I decided to slap her cute face with my cock. She made a moan, but still smiled.

"Open wide, bitch!" I demanded. She opened her mouth wide, maintaining eye contact. I pressed my tip to her lips and circled them.

"Suck it, bitch!" I commanded and she took in the first four inches and began sucking while still looking up at me.

"Deeper, bitch! Deep throat my cock, bitch!" I yelled, enjoying playing dominant despite knowing I wasn't.

Jennie was struggling to fit more than six inches in, so I grabbed her head and pushed her down further, when my hands slipped, I grabbed her braids instead, pulling her head down onto my cock repeatedly, forcing my cock deeper down her throat.

"Play with yourself, bitch! Get yourself off, bitch!" I ordered. My cousin started squeezing her boob with one hand and tweaking her nipple, while fingering herself with the other.

Her eyes were watering as I forced my 11 inches down her throat, but still the choker hadn't broken, so I pulled harder and harder, slamming her face into my pubes, my balls bouncing off her chin and her eyes rolling back as she gagged for air. I yanked her braids hard and fast one more time as I my cum shot out, simultaneously her choker snapped and as it fell, it was clear that she was cumming again, despite nearly passing out.

I pulled her head gently away, my dick flopped out of her mouth as my jizz dribbled out of her gaping mouth, trickling down onto her chest.

My cousin gasped for air, sitting on her heels. "How about a shower?" I recommended.

She nodded in agreement with a smile as she swallowed whatever was left in her mouth. I swooped down and lifted her up, holding her in my arms.

In the shower, she finally spoke, a bit raspily, "Thank you, cuz. I enjoyed our night in together. Let me soap you up."

She continued to give me a soapy hand job from behind, fondling my balls, and making me cum one last time.

After our shower, Jennie handed me her broken choker. "Here's your high school diploma for completing all your courses with flying colors." she said.

I accepted her memento and replied "Thanks. I can't wait until university!"

12