Jon's Sister - Misty

Story Info
Jon finds a video on Misty-his sister’s laptop.
3.7k words
4.4
27.4k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlishaF
AlishaF
98 Followers

I'm Jon, a relatively average boy from upstate New York. I've got dirty blonde hair, broad shoulders and a squishy two-inch penis. However, when it's erect it grows quite a bit, reaching a length of just over 10 inches. Despite such endowment, I had always been really shy and unable to talk to most girls.

This story takes place shortly after losing my virginity to my cousin and becoming friends with benefits with my friend's older sister.

My siblings, an older sister and older brother, had different schedules for their school breaks at university, and my sister, Misty, decided to come home for hers this time. She was a sophomore at a university several hours away, so she drove herself home in the old red PT Cruiser grandma gave her.

Our parents were divorced and we preferred staying at our mom's most of the time, though we used to have to split our time between them. Mom had gone to California to visit her cousin for the week and left my sister in charge.

"Hey, sis, how've you been?" I greeted her in the driveway as she pulled in, giving her a hug.

"Great, college is so much fun, especially now that I live in a suite with a private bathroom, shared shower rooms kind of suck. Here, since mom's not here do my laundry." she told me as she pulled out a giant laundry bag and shoved it in my hands.

"What's up with you? You look happier, more confident than last time I saw you." she inquired as we walked in the house.

"Oh, just enjoying life I guess." I said.

"Oh, yeah? Meet any girls?!" Misty jested as she poked me in my side.

"Hey! Yeah, maybe one or two." I admitted as I avoided her jabs.

"Well, tell me. Do they go to your school?" she asked.

"No, college actually." I told her.

"Oh, so you like older girls, huh?" she said, busting my chops.

"Ha ha, anyway, I got an indoor soccer game with some friends, so I'll be off now." I said.

"Hold on, I just got home." she whined.

"Aaand? You want to come?" I invited.

"Nope, sweaty teenagers with balls ain't my thing anymore." she retorted.

"Sooo, it was?" I teased.

"Shut up, at least put in a load of my laundry before you go, and don't forget to put my delicates in a mesh bag." she told me before running upstairs to unpack her backpack.

I took her bag of dirty clothes to the laundry room and opened it up. Didn't smell that bad to me, had she really worn them? I threw her tops, skirts, sweats, and dresses into the load while picking out her various boy shorts, thongs, cheeky panties, lacy bras and whatnot into a mesh bag before zipping it up, damn, she had a lot of underwear, it took up half the load and I didn't even get to any of the whites in her bag. I started and shouted up that I was leaving and took my old ass Dodge Shadow, also from our grandparents, to meet up with my friends.

We had a good game, but I didn't play much since I really wasn't that good at soccer. Ali, on the other hand, scored most of our points. I liked that we were the only team in the league with a girl on our team, also I had a small crush on her but she had dated my friend, so it was too awkward to do anything about it.

Afterwards we ate at Denny's and made a big mess, so I made sure to leave a big tip after the others left.

When I got home it was late, but Misty's car wasn't in the driveway, so I was surprised to hear noise coming from upstairs. I looked into her room to see her laptop open with a video playing. I was immediately drawn in when I realized what it was: a kind of scrawny hot girl with golden tanned skin soaping perfectly round boobs and cute nipples, although I couldn't see her whole face, she was biting her lip as she squeezed soap bubbles out of a bath sponge over her chest as she caressed her firm breasts and then slid her hand down, clearly playing with herself.

It was so hot, my dick grew, straining to be released, so I pulled it out and began stroking as I watched the hottest amateur porn video I'd ever seen. I fantasized about being in the bathtub with her as I masturbated. After a few minutes I was ready to cum, so I looked for something to cum into and grabbed some white cloth from the floor and caught my jizz in it.

That's when I heard my sister downstairs, so I closed her laptop and ran into the bathroom holding the cloth on my dick. Then I realized I had just cum into my sister's panties, a bit weird and shocked at the fact, but I could throw it in the next load inconspicuously I thought. To smuggle them down to the laundry room, I decided to simply stuff them into my pants and go switch the load right away.

On my way down, Misty asked me "How was it?"

I was taken aback at first because I wasn't sure, then I realized she must be asking about our soccer game, so I said "I didn't score, but it was really good and fun. I just got home a few minutes ago, I'll switch your laundry over and do your whites. I ate, did you?"

My sister grinned and said "Thanks for being so caring, little bro. I had cereal for dinner."

"Lame, good to have you home, sis. What do you want to do tonight?" I called out from the laundry room as I put her clothes in the drier then began dumping the rest of her dirty clothes into the washer along with the panties that were in my pants.

"Anything's fine, how about a movie? I need to watch a bunch for my research on psychology and cultural roots in film." she suggested.

"Sure, what would you like to watch?" I asked, coming out to the living room, but she wasn't there.

"I wanted to watch that new Tim Burton animated film, is that alright?" she asked.

"A cartoon, really?" I said.

"Alright, then how about the new American Pie, sound good?" she proposed.

"Ok, looks funny, I'll set it up." I said as Misty ran upstairs.

She came back in her pajamas and asked "Did you take my underpants?"

"Oh, I saw them on the floor, so I thought they were dirty and threw them in the laundry." I said slightly nervously as I lied.

"Oh, ok. Thanks little bro, you'll make a good housewife some day." Misty teased.

"You should try not to be so dirty if you want any boys to like you." I kidded her.

"Ha ha, yeah right. Now I know you like clean girls, don't I?" she mocked me back. I wanted to reply but couldn't think of anything smart to say, so I simply frowned and started the film.

We watched and laughed at the silly movie, sitting on opposite ends of the sofa. Occasionally, she would stretch her legs out and rest her feet on my leg, or push slash squeeze me into the corner teasingly. Then we got ready for bed, brushed our teeth in front of the mirror together. Then I took a shower, and it's then that I saw a bath sponge which reminded me of the video, so I soaped up my erection and whacked off again, thinking about it.

When I got out, there weren't any towels, so I had to hold my dirty clothes in front of me as I walked down the hall to the linen closet; luckily my sister's door was mostly closed.

The next morning, I woke up thinking about the babe in the bath and tried searching online for the video, and although there were lots of erotic clips of girls showering and whatnot, none had the body of that goddess. Either way, I jacked off again thinking about her soapy body and threw the sock I used in my hamper as was my habit.

Then I left my room to go wash my face, seeing my sister walking down the hall, in the same direction which was strange because only mom's room is past my room, but I didn't think anything of it. When I got there, she was washing her face and said "I don't want you to hate me for having a dirty face. Any plans today?" still ragging on me for what I had said the previous night.

"Not really, just going to play games, probably. Want to join me?" I invited.

"Any games where I can ride a horse around?" she asked.

"Well, I've got Zelda, but it's only single-player. I guess I don't mind watching you play for a bit."

We played some games together, first she rode around Hyrule field in the game, then we played Mario Kart, though she couldn't compete with me.

"Don't you have a girlfriend or something to hang out with?" she asked me once we were done gaming.

"She's more of a friend with benefits, plus she has school this week." I told her.

"Wow, my little bro, the player!" she ribbed.

"Ha ha, just lucky sometimes I guess. I didn't chase any girls yet, but I'm not complaining about anything happening to me." I admitted.

"Alright, well, I feel dirty, so I'm going to wash up." Misty announced.

"Cool, I'll leave you to it, then." I replied.

After she went upstairs I went to fold her white clothes which were still in the dryer; luckily the panties looked good as new. Then I took her folded clothes to her room, and put them on her bed. Next I was headed to my room, when I saw the bathroom door open, so I walked in, saying: "Hey sis, done already? I just wanted to use the..."

I froze as my mind slowly registered what I was seeing, the girl from the video was in my bathtub soaping her perfect body, squeezing the sponge over her boobs. Just one thing was different, I could see her face and it was my sister's face. She still had make up on her face with dark eyeliner highlighting her beautifully seductive eyes, and her brunette hair was in a bun, revealing her wide golden huggie earrings looped around her lobes. I couldn't believe how beautiful she was, had I never really looked at her. I was so confused, but my cock didn't seem to be, it instantly grew at the sight of all my recent fantasies. Was this real?

"Hey, little bro. Come on in." my sister invited me as I stood and stared at her mesmerizing movement, her hands lathering her boobs in circles. "What's wrong, little bro? Am I not clean enough for you?" she continued.

Trying to snap out of my daze, I uttered: "Misty, you're my sister..." but my words were hardly sincere as I had lusted after her without realizing and now the opportunity was actually real, right before me.

"Yeah, but that didn't stop you from beating your meat when you watched my video, little bro. Yeah, I saw you doing it and despite being mad about what you were doing, it turned me on. Your dick got so big and well, what can I say, your big sis is a slut." she went on confidently.

"Sis, um, uh..." no words came to my mind.

"Take your clothes off and get in here with me, little bro." my sister urged as she splashed me.

I surrendered to my sister and my own lustful desires, I didn't care anymore if this was wrong, I mean I had already fucked my cousin, this wasn't really any worse, was it? I mean, I was closer and loved her even more despite how we had always teased and annoyed each other growing up. I lifted my shirt off over my head and pulled my jeans down. My sister bit her lip, just like in the video, as she saw my tented boxers. This was happening and it was real, my boxers were off and my dick was already oozing pre.

"I knew you couldn't resist your sister. Let's have some good clean fun." she joked as she winked and smiled at me. I climbed into the tub and sat opposite her.

Misty asked "Just going to watch? Or do you want to feel up your sister's sexy body?" as she extended her leg and used her foot to rub my dick, her toes breaking the surface of the water to glide over the head of my cock which stuck out like a submarine's periscope.

Instead of answering with words, I ran my hand up her leg, but she pulled it away. "Little bro, use your words. I want to hear you say it." She demanded.

"Let me feel your body, it's all I've dreamed about...please sis, I want to touch you all over. Please let me molest my big sister!" I pleaded, leaving all dignity behind.

"Yeah, beg for it you perv!" she exclaimed. Then she got up and slowly sat in my lap pressing my dick into her butt crack as she slipped down. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her breasts. Finally, I could feel what I had lusted over and they did not disappoint. My hands rubbed circles around her boobs, squeezing them and feeling every inch.

She leaned back, enjoying squeezing my dick between our slippery bodies. I still couldn't believe what was happening as I groped my big sister's chest and played with her nipples. She stretched her neck back, moaning, "Yeah, little bro, mmmm, tweak them till they're squeaky clean, you freak."

Was I the freaky one here, though? I thought to myself, but didn't care because everything felt so good and my sister was so hot, I couldn't believe I had never noticed.

Misty readjusted herself and pushed my dick down, so now her pussy was resting on it as it stuck up between her legs. She rocked back and forth, rubbing her pussy along my shaft under the water. "Mmmm" I moaned as my hands explored her slick body, gliding over her ribs, pressing my fingers against her tight stomach, running them lower over her thighs.

She twisted her neck and licked my face. Yeah, she was definitely the freak, but I liked it, a lot. My mouth found hers as we kissed and sucked on each others' lips. She bit mine and pulled away, but I enjoyed the pain as much as the pleasure at this point.

Misty began to play with my balls with her hand between our legs, rubbing the underside of my cock, then slid forward a bit further and pushed the tip into her cunt, before she pushed back, my cock now sliding into my sister's pussy. Damn! It felt good as her slippery body glided on my lap with my erect penis buried deeper and deeper in her with increasingly loud moans of pleasure and splashing.

"Damn, you're so long. Cum in me, little bro." my sister told me.

"But, but... " I halfheartedly fretted.

"Don't worry, I'm on the pill." she said, and so I didn't. My hands were squeezing her boob and stomach, pulling her towards me. Then, I held on to her hips as she rode me faster, water splashed out of the tub, partially drowning out our moans and panting.

I couldn't hold out any longer and shouted "I'm cumming." And I could tell my sister came right then as well as she gripped the sides of the tub to balance herself, losing some control as ecstasy coursed through her.

"Yes, little bro. I've been so horny lately and when I saw your cock, I just needed it. Let's do this again some time." she said.

"Of course sis, I love you. You know I'd do anything for you." I told her.

"Awww, you're so sweet and innocent still, aren't you? Well, I'll be using you to get me off while I'm home from now on, so don't be a stranger." she said with a wink.

We washed each other off a bit, she paid special attention to my dick, exploring it a bit more, then we dried off and went to our respective bedrooms.

...

I thought things would pretty much go back to normal right away, but then we had dinner and she was still naked, I couldn't help myself from gawking, so she was like "Hey, you can be naked too if you want. Nothing to hide now, right?" she said, licking her lips.

"Um, right." I said and continued eating.

When we were brushing teeth, she was still naked, and she said "Here give me something to look at too, you've been staring all evening!" as she stuck her brush in her mouth to free her hands and yanked down my superhero pajama pants, freeing my hard-on which sprung out and knocked her toothbrush out of her mouth. "Oops!" she said as foam from her mouth dribbled out, dripping onto her chest.

My dick twitched at the sight, but she just shoved her toothbrush back in and continued brushing. I pulled off my shirt and she smiled, "Finally, now you can clean up this little mess you caused, little bro." nodding her head towards her chest.

"Sure." I said as I grabbed a towel.

"Use your mouth, bro." she insisted.

The toothpaste foam had rolled down past one of her nipples. I licked her chest, then once my tongue got to her nipple, I sucked on it, swirling my tongue around and flicking it.

"Fuck, you perv!" my sister pulled me up and we made out, her hands grabbed my dick and pulled on it as y hands held her tight to me. Then she broke it off and spit in the sink before leaving.

I soon left, disappointed I'd have blue balls, but there she was lying on my bed with her legs spread, holding her lips open and fondling her boob. "I said use your mouth, little bro!"

I dove in with my tongue, and ate my sister's pussy, flicking her clit and sucking. Then I inserted a finger and another, I know they couldn't reach as deep as my cock, but my fingers could reach her g-spot. I made her cum in only a few minutes, then she said "Fuck me, little bro!"

I lifted her legs up, resting them on my shoulders as I penetrated her sloppily wet pussy and fucked her hard with deep thrusts into her pelvis. "Fuck, fuck, I'm cumming!" my sister announced in a panicked tone, as I continued to pound her, she came again and again as her eyes began to roll and the muscles around her mouth relaxed with her abdomen tightening up with each orgasm until I finally came inside of her again with a grunt. I released her legs and slowly pulled out, she flopped over and assumed a fetal position.

Clearly in no condition to move, I covered her with my blanket and was leaving the room, when I heard her say "Stay with me, Jon." So, I did, and I climbed in under the covers with her, spooning her and wrapping one arm over her, she grabbed my hand and placed it on her boob, which I gladly held all night.

...

The next day we woke up together as my morning wood pressed between her legs, she said "Hello there, little bro." before turning her head to kiss me. "Care for some morning sex?" she offered, so we fucked again lazily in our spooning position until we both came again.

After cleaning up, we had breakfast in the kitchen still in the nude, my sister dribbled milk on her chest, and I was like "Seriously?"

She said "Hey, you love it, and your sister can't get enough."

I licked and sucked her boobs again and we fucked against the refrigerator.

Later, my sister went outside to work on her tan, at least that's what she said, and she asked me to apply sun tan lotion on her, so I did, being the good horny brother I was, making sure she got enough on her breasts, and when she rolled over onto her chest and I had finished, she asked me to fuck her again, so I did and we both had great orgasms again.

Another time, she was working on a project on her laptop and asked me to eat her, so I got under her desk and ate her, before long she couldn't focus on her work and had another orgasm.

To repay me, she surprised me with an amazing blow job while I was playing a Metroid game in the living room.

Another time, I fucked her from behind as she leaned over the sofa, watching a movie.

Once mom returned, we still fooled around, just a bit more discreetly, like after she went to bed or when she went to the grocery store.

Our mutual school break was over, but I knew we'd continue in the summer, and who knows? Maybe I'd go to the same college as her. As we tightly hugged goodbye next to her car I could feel her braless breasts through her hoodie squishing against me, and she whispered in my ear "God, I'm going to miss your dick, little bro. Also, I was secretly recording most of what we did and left you a copy on a flash drive on your desk, so have fun, I know I will." then she bit my ear and squeezed my growing erection before saying loud enough for our mom to hear too "You ought to come visit me some weekends, little bro."

Mom agreed it was a good idea for me to visit her at school, so I did and we had a lot of fucking fun! And when I wasn't, I had a lot of great material to fap to, but my favorite was still that first video with her soaping herself, however the unedited version she gave me still had her whole face in it. I love my sister!

AlishaF
AlishaF
98 Followers