Jon's Friend's House

Story Info
Jon stays over at Bran’s and encounters frisky relatives.
2.6k words
4.62
7.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlishaF
AlishaF
98 Followers

I'm Jon, a relatively average boy from upstate New York. I've got dirty blonde hair, broad shoulders and a squishy two-inch penis. However, when it's erect it grows quite a bit, reaching a length of just over 10 inches. Despite such endowment, I've always been really shy and unable to talk to most girls.

This story takes place after I turned 18, one weekend during my senior year of high school.

My friend, Bran, invited me to come over and stay the night one Friday, so after school I walked down the road to his house as it wasn't far. His family lived in a big house with an in-ground pool, so I brought my swimsuit as the weather was quite nice.

Bran had a couple younger brothers and an older sister who was attending community college. His mom was kind of a MILF and his dad was usually busy working and whatnot. I had heard rumors about their marriage, but didn't really believe any of it.

When I arrived, Bran and his brothers were already in the pool, the shouted greetings and told me I could change in the pool house, so that's where I went.

Upon entering, I was surprised to see Bran's mom turned the other way in a sexy black bikini with her wide curvy hips on display.

"Oh, hello Mrs..." I began, but stopped midsentence as she twirled around giving me a nice view of her busty cleavage. Damn did she still look hot with such lovely skin and her auburn pixie cut hair.

"Hi, Jon. Oh, just call me Laurie, I don't want to sound so old. I was just about to change out of this wet swimsuit. Are you going for a dip too?" she said, as I gawked like an idiot.

"Uh, yeah, um, alright, um, Laurie, I'll wait outside." I stuttered.

"Actually, could you give me a hand? I need help with undoing the back." Laurie said.

"Uh, um, sure." I innocently replied, although I was quickly becoming aroused and my dick was probably visibly pressing against my jeans.

Bran's mom turned around and I pulled the string on the back of her top. Her bikini top fell to the floor and she bent over, pushing her butt against my jeans as she picked it up. Only then did I notice that her bottom had fallen too; she must have undone them at the same time.

"Oh, let me help you change too." she offered, and without any other warning, she had my button undone and was unzipping my fly. Laurie pulled my pants down as I just stood there frozen in disbelief and dropped my swim trunks. My boxers were tented out with her face right there, my cheeks turned red.

"I guess I should be a good host and help you with that too." she said as she pushed against the head of my cock through the cotton, letting my dong bounce.

Still petrified stiff, I simply allowed her to further advance, pulling down my boxers, wrapping her manicured hands and then lips around my shaft as she sucked and pumped my member.

She was a pro, swiftly educing a pleasurable orgasm from me as my cum filled her mouth and she swallowed every last drip.

"A favor for a favor? Can you fill me up? Just a quickie is fine." my friend's mom asked as she laid down on top of some pool floats.

"Uh, sure, but, um..." I hesitatingly replied.

"Don't worry, my tubes are tied and I'm clean, we're safe consenting adults here, aren't we?" Laurie continued, assuaging my concerns before I could verbalize them.

"Yes, ma'am. I'd be happy to." I spoke more confidently as I pulled off my shirt and climbed on top of her.

I pressed my cock into her awaiting snatch, which was surprisingly tight. Inserting deeper into her, I heard her whimper ever so slightly. The majority of my dick was inside of her now, so I began to pump in and out of her, hitting just a bit deeper with every thrust. Laurie grabbed hold of the rafts, squeezing them as I plowed her vagina faster and faster. My friend's mom clenched her teeth as her pussy was hit harder and harder. This was the first time I fucked anyone without a condom and the feeling was so much better, I could barely last at all, even after unloading in Laurie's mouth only a few minutes prior and as I reached my peak, she appeared to be nearing hers as well. As I ejaculated, filling up her cunt, her vagina clenched around my dick squeezing it tight as her orgasm hit her.

Although she had great control and hadn't screamed, she was still panting by the end of our little quickie. "Thanks, honey. See you around, and have fun in the pool." she said sweetly, clearly needing time to regain composure.

I, on the other hand, not wanting to raise suspicion, yanked on my shorts and grabbed a couple inflatables as I dashed out into the sunlight.

"What took you so long? Were you jacking off?" Bran called to me as I came out.

"Shut up! Your brothers are here." Bran's sister Bridget yelled at him from the poolside chair she was laying on, wearing sunglasses and a small pink bikini. Seeing her there like that with her nice wavy sweet reddish brown locks, creamy tan skin and slim figure, I thought I would have gotten another boner if not for just cumming twice.

"I was just filling these up a bit." I said, gesturing to the floats under my arms as I threw them in the pool and jumped in.

Bran, his brothers and I played some basketball in the pool for a bit and practiced silly dives from the diving board, trying to splash his sister.

After a bit, I saw Bran's mom walking by, and she shouted: "Hi Jon, having fun boys?"

"Yep!" we all said in unison.

"Alright, be safe, spaghetti for dinner in an hour." she called, before saying something to Bridget who was still tanning by the pool despite being splashed by us.

...

During dinner I felt like Bridget was eyeing me a bit, but I was pretty focused on the pasta as I was famished following the afternoon's activities.

After dinner, we played video games upstairs in the boys' large shared bedroom, some split-screen shooting and racing games like Halo and Mario Kart.

Bridget came through the bathroom that connected that room and her bedroom with a toothbrush in her hand and told us to be quiet because she was going to bed, so I turned down the volume and she smiled at me as some foamy toothpaste started to dribble out of the corner of her mouth. I watched as stuck her toothbrush back in before turning around and leaving the way she came. Then I realized I had lost the race.

...

We went to bed, sleeping on the floor and sofa rather than in beds and woke up a bit before 8am. Bran's brothers put on Saturday morning cartoons and Bran yelled at them, telling them it was game time as he switched to the input channel and booted up the Nintendo. I told Bran I wanted to shower, so he said it sounded like his sister was done showering, so I could go ahead if the door was unlocked and that everything was in there.

I opened the door and closed it, locking it behind me and walked up next to the shower, the bathroom was still foggy. I had my shirt over my head when I heard the curtain slide open and a gasp. "Um, sorry, I thought it was empty." I said quietly, covering my eyes before I saw anything.

"Don't worry, I forgot to lock it and I'm covered up already." Bridget whispered as she pressed her wet hand against my chest, presumably for balance as she stepped out of the tub.

I opened my eyes to see her with sexy wet hair framing her gorgeous green eyes and brilliant smile, clad in only a small towel that barely covered from her chest to her butt.

"I don't mind, as long as it's not my annoying brothers or some disgusting perv." she said sweetly.

"Thanks, I guess." I said uncertainly as she turned towards the door to her room and I could see the bottom of her ass cheeks and the gap between her thighs. Then she turned her head and I averted my eyes, but I thought I could see a slight grin as I did.

"You know, my mom said she liked you. And I'm not stupid, I know what that means. I wouldn't mind liking you either." she declared as she reached and turned the shower head back on before beckoning me with a finger and heading toward her room, dropping her towel on the way, revealing her backside with smooth radiant skin up and down her back and her cute tight little ass.

What was with the girls in this family I thought to myself, I'm not that irresistible, am I? Then I looked down, maybe my 10-inch cock is the 'problem', but not one I care to solve. I threw caution to the wind and pulled my carnival tent pajama pants and boxers off and followed Bran's sister into her room where she stood waiting expectantly, though her eyes could not avoid glaring downward.

"Good boy." Bridget teased as she pressed her finger tip on my chest and trailed it down, tracing over my abs and lower to the base up along the length of my cock. "So, how would little Jon like to ravage his friend's sister?"

"Like mother like daughter, huh?"I said.

"Eh? No! I'm not a slut like my mom! I, I, well, ugh, you're ruining my role play!. I, ughhh, it's too embarrassing now! Go take your shower!" Bridget whined as she practically had a meltdown.

"Hey, what's wrong? Don't be like that, I'm sorry for saying that." I told her.

"It's too stupid and you didn't even want to have sex with me! I don't want to talk about it." she continued.

"Hold on, what are you even talking about. First, I've kind of known you long enough and I know you're not stupid. Your bro kind of is sometimes though. Also, I do really want to have sex with you, you're gorgeous, smart and funny."

"Wait, really? You really mean that?" she inquired.

"Yeah, I do. So, tell me what's up?"

"Gee, I, well, I'm not as extroverted as I might seem around my family and I know you are kind of a shy, silent type, right? So I thought I could kind of get you to be submissive to me, cause I'm kinda into that sort of thing." Bridget confessed, shrugging her shoulders and exposing a whole new side to her that I'd never seen.

"Wow!" I interjected as I thought about what she said.

"I knew it, you think I'm a weirdo just like my ex!" she exclaimed as she burst into tears.

"No, no, not at all. I mean you wouldn't believe how many fetishes I'm into." I said as I sat next to her on her bed, our hands accidentally touching.

"Really? Like what?" she asked, wiping her face with her arm.

"For example: tentacles." I admitted as I wiggled my arms around her in imitation, before resting one behind her back.

Bridget giggled, "Yeah, that shit is crazy, but I totally see the appeal."

She smiled at me, looking into my eyes. Then we kissed and I could taste her tears on her lips.

I held her face and told her "I would be honored to serve you, master."

Bridget smiled, then shouted "Oh my God! Little Jon is so tiny!"

"Don't worry, he just shrunk away because he didn't want you to cry." I said.

"Wow, he can do that? Can I?" she asked as she reached out towards my diminished dick.

"Of course, you can do anything you like to me now that I'm your sub, right?" I told her.

"Yeah, that's right!" she said as her mischievous grin returned, and she immediately began fondling him, watching intently as he grew. With one hand on my balls and the other's thumb and index finger wrapped around the base of the shaft, she slowly worked my junk, placing more fingers as its length allowed until she had both hands grasping and tugging on it. Then she gave it a couple licks, then a suck. As it reached its full length again, her head bobbed over my lap, then she stood up, pushed me back and commanded "Lie down, don't move! And don't cum." before climbing on top of me and lowering herself over my waiting member. She grabbed my cock and rubbed it against her moist pussy lips, moaning slightly before sinking down, letting my dick penetrate her.

My cock was about halfway in when she slowed down and was trying to get more in without hurting herself, but she kept pushing until my cock squeezed all the way into her tight pussy. I could see a slight bulge in her abdomen while she began to bounce on my cock. She had been riding me for only a couple minutes when she came, covering her own mouth, to avoid her screams being heard throughout the house. It was hard not to touch her tantalizing figure as it rode out her orgasm on top of me, and even more difficult to hold out, but I obeyed my adorable master. Bridget collapsed on top of me, and whispered "Hold me."

I wrapped my arms around her and thread my fingers through her damp hair with my cock still hard inside of her.

"Shit! You gotta shower, quick, so my brother doesn't lose his shit or something. Oh, I better clean up a bit again too." Bridget shouted quietly.

We both ran and hopped into the running shower and started washing up. Once she was done, she helped me soaping my back and reaching around she found my hard cock. "Fuck, you're still hard, I forgot, you didn't get off. Let me help." she said as her soapy hand slipped up and down my rod. Then she surprised me by sticking a finger into my butthole and wiggling it around, and my balls emptied out immediately, shooting a forceful shot of jizz out from the tip of my cock as I moaned. "How's that for a little tentacle action, huh?" she teased before pulling away and finishing rinsing herself off.

We toweled off and she let me have one last peak at her sexy naked body as she walked out, back into her room and locked the door behind her. I quickly got dressed, gargled with some mouthwash and returned to my friend's room.

"Fuck, you showered for like a whole hour, what were you doing in there?! Anyway, I beat the game, let's do something else." Bran said.

"Sorry, I like long showers. Sure, but I'm starving." I said.

"Ok, go get something to eat in the kitchen. Me and my brothers will be shooting hoops in the driveway." Bran said as he grabbed his ball and his brothers followed.

"Right, see you out there in a few." I said.

In the kitchen, I found some cereal and Bran's sister wearing a bathrobe.

"Hey, slave." she said. "Hungry?"

"Yeah, very!" I replied.

She opened her robe and hopped on the counter and said "Eat!"

And I obeyed.

AlishaF
AlishaF
98 Followers