All Comments on 'Jon's Sister - Misty'

by AlishaF

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stop using the word "Bro!" Nobody really uses that word when they are talking to their brother!

AlishaFAlishaFabout 1 year agoAuthor

Do you even have a brother? Everyone I know says bro, including myself, and my brother. I never call my brother by name and never call him brother. Always bro. Everyone, please consider that your experiences aren't everyone else's and just because you read something you don't believe, doesn't mean it's not real nor realistic. I have never said these were true or real stories about anyone. Obviously all my experiences are not exact and should be considered fantasy rather than reality. So, don't leave comments that only insult yourselves. If you can't believe in a big dick, everyone knows how unlucky you probably are whether you're male, female or other. I have asked for comments to be constructive, not critical.

Sohioslim78Sohioslim78about 1 year ago

Please continue have him visit her and then send him to college with her

smltwnguysmltwnguy3 months ago

You killed the whole story in the first paragraph with the 10 inch line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlishaF@AlishaF
Love to chat and hear feedback from others. I hope to make some new friends here. Leave your comments on my stories! I've tried to share some of my simple drawings on here, but they never get published... so poartinspo dot tumblr is me sharing stuff, some of which is my own ar...