Jordan and Carly Ch. 01

Story Info
A brother and sister are cast as lovers in a local play.
8.2k words
4.68
45.7k
169

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 03/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jordan and Carly drove home, they knew they were fucked. They'd been cast in the community theater play they'd signed up for over the summer. So far so good. Except they were cast as the young newlyweds whose lust sends the play's plot into motion, and they were brother and sister.

It was an understandable mistake for the director to make. For one, they had different last names. Carly had a stage name, that is. Their real last name, the one Jordan used, was long, hard to spell, and harder for strangers to say. They both grew up loving theater, and had dedicated their young lives to it so far. Jordan had just finished up a college degree in theater production. He wanted to be an actor, but his talent never caught up to his passion, and settled for a role in production instead.

Carly was another story. She'd been the undisputed star of her high school productions, and had already landed a couple lead roles during her just-finished first year of college. She'd adopted a shorter, catchier version of their last name to use while performing since she had a real shot at a real career as an actor.

After Carly left for college, their parents had sold their house and moved into something smaller a few hours away to be closer to their families. Jordan and Carly, having finished their respective school years, found themselves in a new town with no friends and nothing to do. They figured that while they both looked for jobs (Carly for some part-time work before school started again, Jordan for something more permanent), they could try out for a local summer play. It sounded like such a good idea at the time.

When they'd arrived at rehearsal that night and found what roles they'd been assigned, they were both too stunned to respond. Soon, they were walking through the first part of the script, which took place at their wedding. They stammered awkwardly through the vows, which was bad enough. But then they had to kiss. Both knew it was coming, and tried to just shut their eyes and get it over with. The director joked about how unpassionate they were, and made them try again. The second time went no better. Finally, they moved on.

The director caught up with them as they were leaving.

"I've seen a lot of bad stage kisses in early rehearsals, but yours was the worst," the director said, with a laugh. Jordan and Carly forced laughter back. "I'll tell you what I told them. It'll get better and easier. But not without some work. You two came together so I assumed you were a couple, but rehearsal proved that wrong. You know each other though, right?"

Jordan and Carly looked at each other. They'd said nothing about being siblings throughout rehearsal. Was now the time to come clean? Maybe they could swap parts with someone else? Carly looked up at her big brother and decided that she'd let him decide. He had been so excited about doing this play, without all the expectations and politics of a college theater scene, so she didn't want to say something that would take that away from him. Also, she didn't mind kissing her brother. He was cute and funny. Kind of her dream guy. If the vibe between them wasn't off, kissing him in a play sounded kind of fun.

Jordan was torn. Their carefree childhood dynamic had changed as they both started becoming adults. It'd made them more distant, and the gap between his modest success in theater and his sister's monumental success hadn't helped. He wanted to do this play to try to reconnect with what they'd loved as kids, playing pretend together. He'd never stopped feeling protective of her, though, and the idea of her getting paired up in some cast with a guy who grossed her out (in this case, her own brother, ugh), got him fuming.

He realized, though, that his sense of honor as an actor wouldn't let him throw in the towel. He knew it would seem silly to others, but the idea that he just wasn't a good enough actor to overcome a hurdle like this was simply insulting. A good actor can generate chemistry with whomever they're cast across from. He'd played a bisexual character in college once and had to kiss his friend Paul. He hadn't batted an eye at the time. Why was his sister different?

"We're roommates," Jordan told the director and his surprised sister. "Old friends."

"And you've never kissed?" The director asked, wiggling her eyebrows suggestively. Jordan shrugged. He hadn't planned on lying, the words had just come out before he realized otherwise. "Well, this will make things easier. If you live together you have plenty of time to rehearse with one another. Hopefully, working together on your lines with each other will build some of the intimacy your performances are currently missing."

They finally returned to their parents' house. Their parents were out of town for a few weeks, so they had the house to themselves. Jordan laid on his bed and tried to memorize some of his lines, but couldn't get anywhere. He'd been so excited for this, and it seemed like such a failure after the first day. He heard his sister turn off their shared shower and turn on some music. Her pop song blasted through the wall. He groaned and shuffled out of his room and to her door.

"Can you turn it down?" he said, poking his head through. She sat, brushing her long brown hair at her vanity. She turned to look at him and lowered the volume.

"Sorry," she said, deadpan. "Wouldn't want to be a bad roommate."

"Listen, Carly," he said. "I'm sorry, I just blurted that out. I didn't know what to say."

"It's ok," she said. "Neither did I."

"If you want to tell Director Gail the truth, that's fine. We can tell her I'll work crew and to give the part to someone else."

"Come on, Jordan," she said, getting up and walking to him. "You're being dramatic." She was dressed in a tight t-shirt and some loose cotton shorts, and her braless breasts bounced and jiggled and she walked over to him. Jordan caught himself staring. He'd spent the past few years hearing from everyone and their dog about how talented and beautiful and amazing his sister was, and to top all that off, in the past year her breasts filled out to gorgeous, plump, perky perfection. It simply wasn't fair.

"We'll be fine," she said, slipping her arms around him and pulling him into a hug. "First rehearsals are always weird." Jordan looked down into her big eyes. No matter how much he tried to get mad at her for her success, he knew she simply loved him back. He relaxed. He hated hearing his friends rave about his sister's "awesome rack", but it felt really nice pressed against him right now, and that's something they'd never get to experience.

Carly looked up into her older brother's warm eyes, completely oblivious to the fact that he couldn't get his mind off her breasts at the moment. She knew how much male attention they engendered, of course, but that wasn't something she'd expect from her brother. She'd always adored him, always wanted to be more like him. But he'd been so hot and cold with her recently, so to be honest, she never knew what to expect from him. She hoped them being forced to work together would change that.

"Yeah, you're right," he said, wrapping his arms around her and returning the hug. "I guess I'm just nervous because I've got a role opposite the great Carly Shay."

"Oh shut up," she said, rolling her eyes.

"Or what?" he said. He loved getting on her nerves.

"Or I'll make you kiss me goodnight." She said. She loved getting on his nerves too.

"Oh sure. You'll make me. How?"

"You didn't shut up, so now you have to kiss me," she said sweetly, closing her eyes and puckering her lips.

"Get real," he said, letting go of her. But she held tight.

"No, we have to," she said. "Remember, the director said we have to practice."

"Yeah, we can tomorrow," he said.

"I'm serious," she said in a small voice. It broke Jordan's heart a little. "We have to get over whatever's blocking us, and if you can't even give me a goodnight kiss, then, I mean..."

"Ok, I'll pretend to be Jacob and you're Carol," he said, referencing their characters' names. He knew she was right. He wrapped his arms back around her as she once again closed her eyes and puckered her lips up at him. Jordan leaned his face up close to hers, then stopped. He knew she expected him to give him a quick peck and scurry off. But if she wanted to be serious, he could give her serious and see how she liked it.

Carly was definitely expecting a quick peck. She didn't mind, though. She'd successfully annoyed her brother and now she was going to get a kiss. With her eyes closed, she could imagine it was some other handsome young man pressing his lips to hers, however briefly. A boy who looked and felt like her brother, but that wasn't so bad. Her brother was cute and strong and smelled nice. It'd been a few months since a man had touched her, and this was a nice freebie to keep her occupied until she found someone new. She put her dry spell as the reason why so many butterflies ran up and down her body when her brother let go of her, brushed her hair back from her shoulders, lightly caressed her neck, cupped her cheeks gently and pressed a slow, sensual kiss on her lips.

She let out an involuntary gasp and Jordan smirked when he heard it. She could feel his lips curl into a smile against hers. The bastard was teasing her and she fell for it! Before she could recover, he gave her another quick smooch and pulled back.

"Goodnight," he said, releasing her. Her arms went limp and she mumbled a goodnight as she tried to process what happened to her. Jordan paused at the doorway. His little sister looked incandescently hot, standing there lost in thought. Her nipples had gone hard and pressed through her thin shirt, providing the perfect capper to her heaving breasts. He tried to memorize the sight before vanishing down the hallway. She may be his sister, but he was still a man, and goddamn, she'd gotten so hot. He felt his erection bob in his shorts as we went back into his room. He panicked. Hopefully she hadn't seen it. Or felt it. The thought only made him harder.

Carly hadn't seen his arousal. Or noticed how visibly her nipples announced her own. She was lost in the feeling of her brother's tender kiss. She wanted to chase him into his room, tackle him onto his bed and kiss him again. The thought startled her. She always liked her brother, maybe even always harbored a tiny, little baby crush on him. But kissing him? A shiver went through her body. She did her best to push the idea from her mind and fall asleep.

Jordan and Carly went about their business most of the next day. They had another rehearsal that evening, though, so by mid-afternoon, both felt like they needed to practice some more. They ran through the wedding scene a few times, getting used to their lines. They shared the scripted kiss at the end each time. They were both nervous about making a good impression at rehearsal that night, so the kisses stayed strictly professional. At least on the outside.

Each time they leaned in to kiss, Jordan thought about the feeling of his little sister's soft breasts pressed against his chest, the lavender smell of her perfume, the soft poutiness of her lips. A thrill raced through him every time his lips pressed to hers. The same thrill raced through Carly. She loved the feeling of her big brother's long arms around her, the warmth of his body, the tickle of his stubble against her face. The night before, she'd been terrified that this would end up one of the worst show performances she'd been a part of, but now she was mostly looking forward to kissing her brother a bunch. She reminded herself to keep those feelings inside, though.

Rehearsal that night went better. They could at least get through the wedding scene believably. Unfortunately, the plot, and their characters' intimacy, did not stop there. The main character was one of Carly's character's old flames, and the plot revolved around his inane and futile attempts to win her back, even after she married. His shenanigans kept preventing them from consummating their new marriage. The final scene comprises the main character humiliating himself trying to convince her family that he's the right one for her, while the newlywed couple finally has sex for the first time in the other room. The whole story was kind of dark and kind of absurd, but if pulled off right, should be very funny to the audience.

The problem for Carly and Jordan, though, was that their stage intimacy extended beyond a simple kiss. Over the middle of the story, they had to act increasingly intimate and familiar with each other in front of the main character, before play-acting the under-the-covers sex in the final scene. Their walkthroughs were stiff and unconvincing. Director Gail once again pulled them aside after the main rehearsal was over.

"You two have made a lot of progress in 24 hours," Gail said. "But we still have a ways to go yet. Let's talk body language. Your characters are supposed to be lovers, but right now you're acting like nervous prom dates. Tim, come here!"

Her husband, who'd arrived at the end, joined her on stage.

"The wedding ceremony ends and you two get to share your first kiss as a wedded couple, and this is what it looks like," Gail said. She walked to her husband, put her arms around her husband's neck, and gave him a solid smooch on the lips. "I don't know if you've been to many weddings, but that's not how a new couple, in the throes of passionate love, celebrate their union. It looks more like this." She put her arms back around her husband's neck, but this time pressed her hips firmly into his so that their bodies pressed together tightly along their entire length. Their love and eagerness to kiss was clear to the siblings. Gail and Tim smiled deeply at each other, then kissed again for a very long beat. Gail hummed in contentment. Then Tim reached down and squeezed her butt. Gail pulled back and gasped, and he just laughed.

"How dare you?!" she admonished her husband jovially, smacking him lightly on the chest. He just smiled and shrugged, and they let go of each other. "Anyway, you won't be getting fresh with your bride onstage, Jordan, but could you two see the difference?" They both nodded. "And that's more important in the following scenes. You two need to be just on the right side of ostentatious when you're in front of, umm, our lead character, what's his name?"

"Wesley," Carly said.

"Yes, Wesley," Gail said. "My mind's going, I swear. Anyway, the whole audience should be able to look at you two in any scene and immediately think, 'Those two are desperate to fuck'. You know what I mean?" They nodded. "Like, when you're just sitting in the background of a scene, Carly, run your hand through his hair casually. Or drape a leg across his lap. Or Jordan, you can casually lay your hands across her thighs. Stuff like that. You know what I'm talking about, right?" They both nodded again. "Ok good. Any questions?"

"Yeah, I was wondering about the last scene," Jordan said. "What exactly are we supposed to be, uh...doing?"

"Great question," Gail said. "Obviously, this is a community show, so we want to keep it family-friendly. So you two will be toward the back of the stage and very dimly lit. We'll see you kissing and canoodling some, but only to make it obvious enough what's going on. All that being said, though, this is the climax of the story and your passion in the bedroom needs to be a big contrast to Wesley's pathetic whining out in the parlor. So I'm looking for passionate PG-13. That make sense?"

They both nodded, and then Gail let them go. Their spirits weren't as low as after the previous rehearsal, but they were hardly thrilled to be lectured yet again about how their performances needed to change.

"This is so annoying," Carly said as they drove home.

"I know," Jordan responded. "I haven't felt this out of my depth since my first high school play."

"What can we do?" Carly asked.

"Practice?" Jordan offered after a moment.

"What, our lines?" Carly said. "That's not the issue."

"I know," Jordan said.

"If you were anyone else, I'd say we just had to practice making out," Carly said.

"Is that how you get all the lead roles?" Jordan asked, smirking.

"Oh shut up," Carly said. "You know what I mean."

He did know. It went unspoken between them. They were brother and sister. Going home and making out was just about the last thing they could do. They were silent the rest of the ride home, then each retreated to their own rooms.

Lying awake in bed, Jordan lamented his fate to himself. Apparently, the fates didn't have enough fun making his acting career go nowhere, and then watch as his little sister shot toward all his dreams. He couldn't even reconnect with her and with acting when he earnestly tried to. Should he just give it all up? Learn how to code and do something completely different? He sighed and rolled over.

The fact that his sister was a Grade-A hottie made it that much worse. He could see the looks of the other men in the cast, lusting after his little sister and glaring daggers at him because he got to play her lover and not them. He was used to that sort of thing, but it always drove him crazy. Throughout his teenage years, his least favorite friends always made sure he knew what they would do if they lived with his "fucking hot" sister. He wasn't blind. He knew how hot she was. Part of him, deep down inside, longed to treat her as a lover like the script demanded. To grab her, tear off her clothes, press his body to hers, show her how much he desired her with his mouth, his hands, his...

He felt his erection press needfully into his boxers. He knew he wouldn't be able to sleep until it was taken care of. He didn't need long, and his dick was soon shooting his seed into a tissue while he imagined a busty young vixen bounced on it. He knew it was his sister's body he imagined, but he lied to himself and said it wasn't. He was tired, after all, and needed to sleep.

Carly had just as much trouble relaxing. She knew that she and her brother would have to practice acting like lovers. Like she said in the car, if he was anyone else, she'd suggest making out some until they felt familiar with one another. He was her big brother, though. The thought made her stomach feel funny. Not sick-funny, just funny.

Would it be all that bad, though? She loved him with all her heart. They were both good actors. What could actually go wrong? They had to makeout on stage, after all. Practicing it was only natural. This didn't have to all be so difficult.

She sighed and rolled over, then gasped. Her vagina was soaking wet. How had she not noticed until she rolled over? She reached inside her panties and felt herself. Electricity shot through her body and she moaned. What would Jordan think, if he knew that not only was she seriously considering making out with him, but that the thought left her shivering in a puddle of horniness? The idea of him entering her room right then and discovering her made her moan out loud. She couldn't stop now, and was soon moaning an orgasm into her pillow. She tried to push her brother from her mind, and she eventually fell asleep.

Carly's mind felt much clearer with the morning light. She was somewhat ashamed that she'd ended the previous night masturbating about her brother, but she knew the lust-filled ramblings of one's mind often seemed ridiculous the next day. Moreover, an obvious compromise had come to her in the night. She got up, threw on a tanktop and shorts, and headed out to the living room.

Jordan sat on the couch watching tv when she entered. He was feeling only slightly better than the night before. Unlike Carly, that hadn't been the first time he masturbated to his sibling. He had been trying to convince himself, once again, that knowing his sister was hot didn't make him a bad brother. Then she suddenly appeared, breasts bouncing in a thin tanktop, long legs swishing in short shorts, and sat sideways across his lap.