Jordan and Carly Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning!" she said, wrapping her arms around his neck and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Uh, hi," Jordan said, holding his arms back from her. "What are you doing?"

"I've been thinking," she said.

"Uh oh," he said. She rolled her eyes.

"I'm serious!" she said. He groaned and looked down, then realized he had an amazing view of her cleavage and quickly looked back up. He didn't need his sister to feel her brother's erection grow against her soft behind first thing in the morning.

"Can you get off me first?" he asked.

"No, just listen," she said. "We need to get more comfortable with each other. Physically. So I think we should try to spend our time at home acting like we're lovers."

"Uhh, Carly?" he said. "We can't, we're-"

"I know, I didn't mean, ugh," she said. "I mean with the kind of stuff Gail was talking about last night. Obviously, we can't do anything like kiss, or...y'know, more. But if we were lovers, me sitting on your lap right now wouldn't be a big deal."

Jordan grunted.

"What was that?" she said. "Was that 'Carly, you're right?'"

"So what, you're just going to sit on my lap all day?" he said.

"Not necessarily that," she said. "Just stuff like that. Come on, don't act dumb. I know you've had girlfriends."

Jordan sighed. "You're right," he said. "I get it."

"Ok," she said. "So then if I was your girlfriend sitting on your lap, would you have your arms back up on the sofa like you were scared of my body?"

He smiled at her sheepishly, then wrapped one arm around the small of her back, letting the hand rest lightly on her wide hip, and laid the other arm across her soft thighs, his hand resting on the smooth skin right below the end of her shorts. His heart started to race. So did hers.

"See, not so bad, right?" she said. "I figure we can just get used to hanging out like this, and then we'll seem natural onstage."

"What about the last scene?" he said. "We'll have to do more than just lounge around together."

"Yeah, I know," she said. "We'll have to pretend or something. I don't know. But we're actors, so we can handle it."

Jordan had started softly stroking his sister's skin, much to her delight. This is exactly what she wanted. A man like her big brother, holding her lovingly. She sighed, closed her eyes and rested her head on his shoulder. This is what she'd always wanted. Her brother was good at everything. Good at school, good with parents, good with peers. She was sure he was a good boyfriend too, the women he dated just hadn't deserved him. As she sat on his lap, enveloped in his loving arms, she knew she'd love cosplaying as his lover.

Jordan also felt amazing, holding his wonderful little sister like this. He was glad she thought of a compromise. She really was amazing. When she rested her head against him, he took the opportunity to look down the front of her tanktop again. She was right, he'd had girlfriends before, but none of them were as hot as her. Or as sweet, or as kind as her, to be honest. As kids, he'd always been annoyed how much she followed him around, trying to get his attention. But now she was just his biggest fan and all she wanted was the best for him. And here he was, smelling her lavender scent, holding her soft body, drinking in her amazing cleavage. His erection started to stir and he knew he had to think of something fast.

"There's one problem, though," he said.

"What's that?" she said, eyes still closed.

"You're still my sister," he said. "So I still wanna do...this!"

His hands shot to her midsection and tickled her mercilessly, excitement shooting through him at the feel of her soft tummy under her thin clothing. She yelped and tumbled to the floor.

"How dare you?!" she shouted as she glared at him through the hair that had fallen across her face. She hated when he tickled her. At the same time, something about him suddenly grabbing her body like that lit a fire in her and she couldn't wait to be back on top of him.

"Sorry, couldn't help it," he said with a shrug.

"Oh yeah?!" she said, getting up. "Well, I can't help this!"

She leapt at him and tickled him back. He squirmed, causing both to tumble off the couch. Their bodies crashed and tumbled against one another as they rolled around on the carpet, tickling and squeezing each other as much as they could.

Carly stood no chance against her big brother, who had several inches and a few dozen pounds on her, but she didn't care. She loved feeling his strong hands toss her body around. She only kept fighting so that he'd keep doing it. She also liked grabbing and feeling his trim stomach and muscular chest. She had to keep reminding herself to tickle him and not just rub her hands all over his body. She hoped her gasps and moans sounded like reactions to the tickles.

Jordan was just as excited. Her tank top quickly rode up as they rolled around, so his hands were all over her bare, soft tummy and back. Every time she squirmed and jerked, her big braless breasts rubbed against his arm or chest. One time she even flopped forward onto him and her warm, soft pillows enveloped his face.

She finally got loose from him and tried to crawl away, but he pounced on her back. He pinned her to the ground, his front along her back. He grabbed a wrist of hers in each of his hands and pinned them to the ground. He leaned close to her ear.

"Give up yet?" he whispered.

"Nooooo," she whined, trying to struggle beneath him. That's when he realized that their position put his crotch right against her bubble butt. And he was hard. Very hard. He was pinning his little sister to the ground and rubbing his hard cock between her buttcheeks. It felt like heaven and it felt like hell. He quickly pushed himself off her, terrified that she would feel his arousal.

She hadn't. Not directly, anyway. Her mind was on his hands and arms and chest and butt (which she grabbed once on accident and once on purpose during the scuffle). She hadn't registered that part of his abdomen was suspiciously hard. So, when he lifted off her, she immediately got up, spun around, and tackled him. He was mostly thinking about keeping his rock hard cock away from his sister rather than fighting back, so she easily pinned him to the ground in turn. Not that it did him much good. He ended up on his back, his sister straddling his waist and pinning his arms up behind his head. And her soft, supple ass landed right back down on his straining erection.

"Give up yet?" she whispered down to him with a smirk. They both laid there heaving for a moment. Jordan was half-terrified, half-aroused as his little sister's sumptuous cleavage heaved a foot from his face. He could feel his hard cock drive into the bottom of her soft cheeks and frantically tried to come up with an explanation for when she inevitably realized what it was. Carly was also terrified and aroused. Terrified because she felt like her big, strong older brother was going to retaliate and throw her through a window for pinning him. Aroused because her mind jumped back to the last time she had sex with a guy and how she had cum in this exact position.

That's when she felt it. Her big brother's rock hard erection straining to bust through both of their clothes and bury itself in her hot, needy vagina only inches away. Her heart leapt into her throat and she instantly rolled off and laid next to him on the floor. She watched as he quickly adjusted his shorts to better hide it as he rolled over to face her. She didn't bring it up, though, to his surprise. She could hardly blame him for being erect considering how much her pussy was gushing into her panties. She had to quickly turn away from Jordan as the thought of him seeing how wet he made her caused her to almost yelp.

"We may need a new rule," she said, rolling back to face him after she caught her breath. "No tickle fights when we're rehearsing for our role."

He laughed and agreed. He was so relieved she hadn't instantly screamed at him about his erection. They got up, dusted themselves off, and went on with their day. They mostly avoided each other the rest of the day. Jobs needed applying to, and they'd only distract each other. Plus, they didn't have another rehearsal for a few days, so they had time. They each needed their time apart after scaring themselves with their behavior in the morning. Both had been nervous that no matter how hard they tried to act, there'd never be sexual chemistry between them. Now, both worried about how easily they enjoyed the feel of the other's body.

By the evening, though, Jordan's mood had fully recovered. The farther he got away from it, the less ashamed he felt about wrestling his sister that morning. He had more fun than he'd had with her in a long time. So what if he got hard, he was rolling around with a hot young woman. Plus, she never said anything about his erection, so she probably never felt it. Either that, or she... his heart leapt into his throat whenever he imagined that she felt his boner and liked it. Her not noticing it was much more likely, but he couldn't help but feel a little excited at the thought that his gorgeous little sister liked it.

After dinner, they decided to watch a movie together. They'd avoided spending any real time together since the morning, but both felt like it was time. For practice. Not because they were each craving contact with each others' bodies again, and had each spent the day mentally reliving their little wrestling match from that morning. That would be inappropriate for a brother and sister. They'd have to cuddle some more for play practice. That was it, they told themselves.

"No tickling this time," Carly said as she stood in front of where Jordan sat on the couch.

"Deal," he said. "Sorry about that, by the way."

"Sorry for losing to your little sister?" she asked.

"Lose?" he said. "I didn't lose."

"Pretty sure I remember it ending with me pinning you," she said.

"You're making me want a rematch," he growled.

"Fine, fine," she said. "You didn't lose. Can we start the movie yet?"

"Just waiting for you to sit down," he said, lifting his arm up so she could cuddle into him. She took the invitation, sitting down next to him so their hips touched, and laid back into the crook of his arm. He draped it down across her own, his big hand softly cupping her elbow. Warmth surged through her as she snuggled into her brother's embrace.

Jordan started the movie and tried to pay attention to it. He really did. But he stood no chance. He'd spent the whole day (and especially one 20 minute stretch in the afternoon after he triple checked that his door was locked) thinking about her body pressed against his, and now here it was again. Even better, she still wore the same revealing tanktop she had that morning, and the way her body folded itself against him made her cleavage impossibly large. What film could stand a chance when a true work of art was nestled against him at the same time?

Carly wasn't fairing much better at following the movie. Her brother's arm around her was driving her a little batty. She wished she hadn't made the no tickling rule, because more than anything else, she wished he'd use his arms to start grabbing and tossing her around. She wished he would break the rule and start doing it again anyway. She thought back to when his erection pressed against her most intimate spot. And here she was, tangled up in him again. She looked down. His crotch was only a foot or two from her face. His dick was somewhere inside. His dick that'd been hard for her that morning. She wanted it hard for her again.

She sat up and reached for her drink on the coffee table, pressing her hand into his upper thigh to gain leverage as she did. After she set her drink back down, a quick bolt of inspiration caused her to flick the spaghetti strap of her tank top off her shoulder before she settled back against her brother. Jordan put his arm back around her, and his hand back against her elbow, right where the strap had fallen to. He noticed immediately and looked, seeing that half of her tanktop had peeled down another inch, revealing that much more of the heart-stopping outward swell of her breast. He could also now see the entire inner slope of both breasts, and a small glimpse of her stomach beyond.

"Your, uh, strap," he said, giving it a little tug to bring it to her attention, causing her boob to shake minutely.

"Oh, whoops," she said, pulling it back up onto her shoulder. She'd wanted to keep it down, but her brother telling her her clothes were falling off was kind of hot. She glanced down at his crotch. She couldn't make out anything specific, but she thought his bulge might be a bit more prominent than before. She knew that that was mostly wishful thinking though. Undeterred, she waited a few minutes before once again sitting up, taking a drink, and flicking the strap back off her shoulder. She settled back into him and once again his hand found it immediately.

"You're coming undressed again," he said.

"Ugh, this stupid tanktop," she said, pulling it back up reluctantly. "It's so comfortable, but the straps are always falling off."

"That's annoying," he said.

"Though I guess, if you were my lover, I wouldn't worry about it" she said, heart beating like a bass drum as the words tumbled out of her.

"Probably not," he said, equally excited and on edge. If she wanted to normalize her breasts being on display, he wouldn't argue.

"The only problem is that it really leaves us no margin for error," she said, sitting up and flicking the strap back off her shoulder. Her voice caught in her throat a bit. She couldn't believe her audacity, but at the same time, the desire to undress for her big brother almost overwhelmed her. Jordan bit his lip as he struggled to keep eye contact with his sister and not stare at her heaving decolletage. Just making her breasts the topic of conversation had made his cock rock hard. "This is fine, I'm covered and whatever," she said, looking down, wondering how far she could push this. He followed her eyes to her half-exposed breast. "But my nipples are only like an inch away," she said. She reached a shaking hand to the edge of the tanktop where the fallen strap attached and peeled it down slowly until a half an inch of her dark areola peeked out to her brother's hungry, unbelieving eyes. "See?" she said.

"Yeah, it's like, right there," he stammered, as she pulled the cloth back over the edge of her nipple. He couldn't believe she'd done that. When these magnificent breasts had appeared on her, he'd gotten mad. Mad that he'd have to see them the rest of his life, but never be able to actually see them bare. And here she'd flashed him one as though it was nothing. Well, a small part of one.

"Cat got your tongue?" she asked with a nervous giggle. He'd been staring, mouth hanging open slightly, without saying anything else.

"Sorry," he said, shaking his head. "Didn't expect you to flash me your boob."

"I didn't flash you," she said. "You like, barely saw the edge of a nipple."

"It's more than brothers usually see," he said.

"Try not to literally die of fright," she said. He laughed.

"Well, I guess if we were lovers, I'd have seen them plenty of times," he said. If she was his lover, he would have done a lot more with her beautiful breasts than just look at them.

"So it's no big deal then," she said.

"I guess not," he said. She settled back into him, leaving the strap off her shoulder. She could feel her brother's eyes stare at the bare top of her breast, mentally willing her nipple to show itself again. It was complying to a degree, poking against her thin tanktop and announcing to both of them how close it was to total exposure.

Carly looked down and saw that her little show had had the intended effect. The lump in her brother's shorts had grown considerably. She could make out her brother's growing shaft snaking its way up toward his waist. She squirmed and pressed her thighs together. He wasn't the only one getting worked up. The characters in the movie droned on.

"I think we missed a few scenes," she said.

"Do you want me to go back?" he asked.

"I wasn't really paying much attention to it anyway."

"Me neither."

"This is the problem with our practice plan."

"What do you mean?"

"If you were some other boy, I wouldn't worry about trying to follow the movie while cuddling. I'd just get bored and make out."

Jordan laughed. "Yeah, I guess, same," he said.

"Would it really be that bad if we did?" she asked, looking up at him with her big doe eyes.

"Come on, Carly, yes," he said. "Of course it'd be weird. We're siblings."

"Is it though? I mean, we've already kissed and we're going to have to make out in the show."

"I thought we would just pretend."

"So rather than just making out, we have to figure out some way to make the audience think we're making out, but in a way that doesn't make it weird for us to be doing it? I mean, where even is that line?"

"I guess you're right."

"And if we have to make out in-character, we should probably practice."

Jordan sat and thought a minute. He wanted more than anything in the world to kiss and canoodle with the gorgeous creature next to him. But brothers shouldn't make out with their sisters.

"What's wrong?" she asked. "You're too much of a good boy to make out with your little sister?" He chortled. "What's the worst that could happen?" she continued. "I find out you're a bad kisser?"

"I'm not a bad kisser," he said flatly.

"Prove it," she said, sitting up and holding her arms out to him. He leaned in and they wrapped their arms around each other, their faces hovering an inch away, staring into each other's eyes. Jordan took a deep breath and crossed the remaining distance, pressing his lips to his sister's.

They kissed once, twice, three times. Carly sighed and stretched her legs across her brother's lap. He kissed her again, but this time open-mouthed. She opened her lips as soon as she felt his, and their tongues swiped against each other. The contact made a bolt of electricity shoot through each of them. Jordan pushed his hand up through her hair and cupped the back of her head, pulling her into a deeper kiss. She melted. Their tongues wrestled inside their mouths.

The two moved on autopilot as their desire took over. Carly fell back into the couch and Jordan laid down alongside her. She grabbed either side of his head and resumed kissing as his free hand ran up and down the length of her side, from her ribs to her hip. All Jordan could think about were her breasts smashed into his chest and how badly he wanted to grab them. But that was too far. They'd have to make out on stage, but Gail's "passionate PG-13" direction probably did not include breast groping. Plus, she was still his sister and they were just playing pretend. Nothing more, he lied to himself.

He'd been so lost in making out with his sister, he didn't realize how hard he was until she pressed her hips forward into it. She gasped. She didn't expect it to feel so hard, so long, so thick against her soft tummy. Her big brother was a man and his body hungered for hers. He immediately pulled back from her and covered the front of his protruding shorts with his hand.

"Sorry," he said, blushing deeply. "Sorry, I'm sorry."

"What?" she said. "What's wrong?"

"I, um, I, uh," he stammered. He knew he had to come clean. "Sorry, we were kissing, and I got hard and, uh-"

"Isn't that what it's supposed to do?" she asked.

"You're my sister," he said.

"And so that's proof our acting is working," she said.

"Yeah, but..." he trailed off.

"What's wrong?" she asked. "Why are you fighting me at every step?"

"You're my little sister," he said. "I'm supposed to protect you. And if I found out some guy was taking advantage of his little sister like this, I'd want to bash his brains in."