Jordan and Carly Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Taking advantage of me?" she asked. "Is that what you call me literally begging you to kiss and touch me?"

He opened his mouth to respond, but didn't know how to.

"Listen, I may be younger than you, but I'm not a child anymore," she said. "I'm an adult and I can make my own decisions. You need to respect that already and stop acting like you're in charge of me somehow."

"Ok," he said.

"If things cross a line, I'll tell you," she said. "Believe me when I say that. And if they cross a line for you, please tell me. But that line can't be 'my sister's a precious little porcelain doll who can't make decisions for herself.'"

"Ok," he said. "You're right. I'm sorry."

"Ok, then stop apologizing and kiss me already," she said. He did. She immediately pressed her hips back into his prominent arousal and kept them there. Partially to make a point and partially because it felt so fucking hot. This time, he didn't shrink back from her. He pushed back into her. Her warm body felt so nice against his needy erection. She loved feeling him thrust it into her, especially as his kisses got sloppier from desire. Their tongues explored each other's mouths and their hands explored each other's bodies. Their legs intertwined and Jordan rubbed his sister's bare thighs as she groped at his back.

Jordan's eyes shot open when she reached down and grabbed his ass, pulling his crotch into her even harder. But she didn't stop. Heart racing, he lowered his own hand and grabbed a big handful of her soft butt. She moaned in response. He couldn't believe it. His sister had an amazing ass, and not only had he seen part of her boob today, he was now groping her perfect bubble butt to his heart's content.

The siblings were jolted from their revelry when the movie ended and a bad rock song blasted over the credits. Jordan reached for the remote and turned off the movie. Carly took the opportunity to check out his package while he was turned away. His erection looked as big as it felt, an iron bar jutting against his loose shorts. Her beloved older brother was spectacularly aroused, and it was all because of her. She squirmed and rubbed her wet thighs together. They were both fully clothed but she had never been more aroused.

"That movie sure flew by," Jordan said, turning back to his flushed little sister.

"Yeah, and someone distracted me from the whole plot," she said. The siblings gazed into each other's eyes for a long moment, enjoying the naughtiness they shared together.

"That's probably all the practice I can handle today," Jordan said. He'd loved making out with his sister, but his dick had been painfully erect for a long time and his balls ached. He needed to get alone and take care of it quickly.

"Yeah, me too," Carly said. Her heart had been beating so hard for so long, she felt like she'd just run a marathon. And if she didn't get something inside pussy soon, she was going to have to let it devour her brother's huge hard dick. She looked down again at Jordan's prominent bulge. This time Jordan caught her looking. She blushed. "Sorry," she said. "I just didn't know it got that, um...big."

"Wow, I didn't think today would include my sister telling me I have a big dick," Jordan said.

"That's not what I meant," she said. "Well, kinda. Just that like, it looks so absurd."

They both looked down at his tented shorts. Feeling his sister's eyes on it made a surge of excitement rush through him and his hard dick twitched.

"Oh my god," Carly whispered. Jordan felt a tingling in his balls. If he didn't do something soon, he'd blow his load right in front of his sister just from the friction of his underwear. He did NOT want that.

"Ok, that's enough," he said, covering his erection and standing up. "I'm going to bed."

"Wait," she said, standing up and wrapping her arms around his neck. She pressed her body against his again and gave him a deep kiss. "Goodnight," she said and kissed him again. "And thank you."

He mumbled a goodnight, and extricated himself from her. He raced to his room and shot the biggest load of his life into a handful of tissues.

Carly's body was screaming for release just as loudly. She could hardly stand, her knees weak thinking about her brother's kisses and needy erection. She didn't masturbate often, but knew she had to tonight or she'd explode. Rather than going to her room, a naughty thought seized her. She pushed her shorts and wet underwear to the ground. She felt more naked than ever, standing there bottomless while her brother was still awake upstairs.

She reached down and touched her clit. It sang out in response. She imagined her brother coming back downstairs and finding her half-naked and touching herself. Of course, she'd be able to hear him coming and slip her shorts back on. The little devil in her mind told her that that wouldn't be very fun. She listened to it, and quickly pulled her tanktop off, then threw all her clothes toward the bottom of the staircase before collapsing to the carpet completely naked. One hand flew furiously across her clit while the other groped desperately at her hard nipples. Now, if her brother came downstairs, there was nothing she could do to keep him from seeing her naked and masturbating.

She came quickly, moaning loudly as she did. As soon as she came back down, she felt extremely exposed and ashamed. She gathered up her clothes, but her panties were still so soaked that she didn't want to put them back on. She decided to "punish" herself for her naughtiness. She'd get ready for bed completely nude, and if her brother caught her, she'd just have to deal with it.

Unfortunately for both of them, though, Jordan passed out soon after he came.