Jordan and Carly Ch. 02

Story Info
The siblings enjoy seeing and being seen.
6.1k words
4.73
21.8k
58

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 03/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carly woke up the next morning full of regret. She'd pushed her brother (her own brother!) to make out with her, gawked over his hard dick and then masturbated completely nude, hoping he'd catch her. She'd never behaved like this before. Guys chased her, not the other way around. What was going on?

The realization eventually came to her, and it hit her like a brick. Her tiny, little crush on Jordan wasn't tiny or little. She had a serious crush on him. Always had. Maybe always would. She always wanted to be more like him, always wanted him to pay more attention to her, always thought his girlfriends weren't good enough. And now she was using this play as an excuse to live out some perverted fantasy.

She started getting upset, then reminded herself that she'd just given Jordan a lecture last night about how she was an adult who could make her own decisions. She should give him the same leeway. Still, she decided she needed to pull back. No more pushing her brother to make out with her. Try to stop thinking about his dick when he's around. She didn't expect to do great at this, but she had to try. First up, she wanted to work out to burn some of this energy off. She put on a sports bra and yoga pants and headed downstairs for some breakfast.

Jordan woke up just as horny as when he'd gone to sleep. He couldn't get Carly out of his mind. The smell of her hair, the softness of her lips, the bulge of her breasts (and the brief flash of part of one of them he'd gotten the night before), her lust-heavy stare at his erection, the swell of her ass in his hand. The list just went on and on. His morning wood normally went away after a few minutes, but his dick just kept getting harder and drooling precum while he lay in bed. More than that, jacking off the night before had done very little to reduce the ache in his balls.

Carly did this, he thought. Making her brother fall apart in a cum-filled mess is exactly the kind of thing she'd love to do. Two can play at that game, he thought. Let's see how she liked it. He got out of bed and rummaged for some clothes to put on, then decided against it. His boner bulged obscenely in his boxer-briefs, but she'd gotten more than an eyeful last night. If she wanted things to be more casual and intimate between them, she'd get it alright. He threw on an undershirt and headed downstairs.

She stood at the kitchen counter making a smoothie. Her yoga pants wrapped her lower half like a second skin, highlighting her wide hips, perky butt and long legs perfectly. He noticed she wasn't wearing a shirt, just a sports bra. In that case, he thought, and pulled his own shirt off, throwing it to the ground. He walked into the kitchen, his bare feet slapping against the hard floor.

"I'm making a smoothie, do you want-" she started, then turned around to see her brother, naked except for a pair of tight boxer-briefs which did very little to hide his huge boner. Before she could do anything else, he grabbed her under her armpits, hoisted her onto the kitchen counter and pressed an open-mouthed kiss against her. She let out a startled gasp, but he kept kissing her. She opened her mouth and let him in.

One of his hands wrapped around her back and the other grabbed her hair on the back of her head and pressed her mouth to his. In response, she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, pulling his erect (but covered) cock against her spread (but covered) vagina. They made out for a few minutes before finally coming up for air.

"Wow, good morning," Carly said.

"Hi," he said, grinning.

"Can I get that every morning?" she asked.

"Uhh, sure," he said. "While we're preparing for this role."

"Right, yes, that's what I meant," she lied, her desire to pull back from him completely forgotten. "Where'd you forget your clothes?"

"I sleep in my underwear and saw you weren't wearing a shirt," he said.

"I'm about to work out," she said. "I'm wearing workout clothes."

"And no shirt."

"It's perfectly normal to work out in yoga pants and a sports bra in your own home. I'm much more appropriately dressed than you, Mr. Boner."

Their breaths caught in their throat as the elephant between their crotches was finally addressed. Jordan pulled back and they both stared at it. His thick shaft rose upward, the bulging head just breaking free of the waistband. Carly gasped.

"Oops," Jordan said, and quickly tucked it back under the band. Carly was sad to see it go.

"That didn't help," Carly said, laughing. "You might as well be naked."

She was right. His boxer-briefs were thin and tight. The dark blue material was opaque, but otherwise, Carly could see its entire length and shape. Even the flare at the base of its head. Moreover, he'd steadily pumped out precum while he made out with his sister, so the whole area around the head was soaked.

"Please," he said. "I'm trying to be comfortable, not be your eye candy." That wasn't true, though. He loved the feeling of her eyes on his engorged member.

"Whatever," she sighed, and got down from the counter. Jordan leaned back against the opposite counter and admired his sister's tight buns in her tight yoga pants while she finished making her smoothie. His boner continued to throb. He thought about just stripping his last piece of clothing off there and jacking off. Carly probably wouldn't even stop him. But it might freak her out and he still wanted to be a good big brother. He knew she liked looking at it, though, so he made no move to cover himself and let his boner thrust obscenely against his underwear.

"How are you working out?" he asked.

"Probably do a yoga video," she said.

"Mind if I join you?" he asked.

"Not a problem," she said, then turned around to see her brother's display. "Jesus!"

"What?" he said.

"Are you just going to follow me around with your boner from now on?" she asked. She tried to sound annoyed, but couldn't pull it off.

"Listen, you said last night that it wasn't a big deal," he said. "You either get all of my boners or none of them."

"Whatever," she said. "I want to start soon, so you should get ready." As she walked away, she turned over in her head the idea of her "getting" all his boners. She kind of liked the sound of that. She forced herself to stop thinking about it, though, because she didn't want her yoga pants to develop the same size wet spot that her brother's underwear had. She was wet enough as it was from the nearly naked make out session.

Jordan went back to his room to put on workout shorts. After putting the full court press on Carly just now, he wanted to back off. Let her chew on what it feels like to have your sibling suddenly push boundaries. He stayed topless, though. He was going to get hot anyway, and he liked the feeling of being bare around his little sister. His balls ached after that sustained high level of arousal. Teasing and fooling around with Carly was fun, but it was making him really sore.

Carly found a new video from her favorite teacher and the two of them went through it side by side. They snuck some glances at each other, but the routine was hard enough that they had to focus on the moves more. Both were fit, but both were also totally worn out by the end.

"Whew," she said, looking over at her brother where he lay next to her. His body was covered in sweat and he exuded a musky, manly odor. Her heart skipped a beat when his sexy eyes turned to look into hers. Jordan thought a sheen of sweat made her look really sexy too. Her cheeks were flushed and she had a look of deep contentment on her face. He realized that laying here together, sweaty and drained, was like they had just fucked.

"I call first shower," he said, jumping up. He didn't want to get a boner again. His balls hurt too much. He stripped his sweaty clothes off in his room and hopped in the shower in their shared bathroom. He cleaned himself quickly because he wanted to jack off.

Carly was still on the floor of their living room when Jordan got in the shower. She'd finally had a moment to think about what had happened that morning. She'd woken up feeling so guilty about making him make out with her and making him let her feel his erection. But this morning, he had kissed her, out of nowhere. And he was not shy about his boner anymore.

Their dynamic hadn't really changed, though. He was still her loving, cool, annoying, sexy big brother. The only real downside is that he'd found a new way to drive her crazy. Lifting her up, forcing his tongue down her throat, waving his big dick around and grinding it into her needy pussy...and then just leaving.

She got an idea and sprang to her feet. Sure, big brothers can be annoying, but so can little sisters. If Jordan wanted to play this game, she had no intention of losing.

Jordan finally finished rinsing and grabbed hold of his boner. It'd gone down during the workout, but sprung back up quickly. He'd given it three very satisfying pumps when the bathroom door burst open.

"Don't jack off in there," Carly said, walking in the room.

"What the fuck, Carly!" Jordan said.

"I said don't jack off in there," she repeated. "I know how hard you were earlier, but I have to shower in there next and I don't want to do it in your cum."

"I wasn't jacking off," he lied. He was pissed. Pissed at her for catching him, but mostly pissed he had to stop.

"Then are you almost done?" she asked. "I'm getting gross and sticky."

"Yeah, just finishing up," he said. "I'll tell you when I'm done."

"You have to finish up what?" she asked. "Washing the cum off you?"

"I didn't, ugh," he said, shutting the water off and pulling back the curtain. "Look."

Her jaw dropped as her brother revealed his fully naked front, raging erection and all.

"See? Haven't cum," he said, then grabbed his towel and closed the curtain again. His sister gaping at his naked erection was a sight he wouldn't soon forget.

Outside the shower, Carly couldn't believe it. Couldn't believe her brother would flash her his dick and couldn't believe it looked even better than she imagined. It was thick enough that she didn't think she could fit her little hand all the way around it and long enough that she could have both hands on it, and still not cover the whole shaft, much less the head. She pushed it from her mind. She'd have plenty of time to think all about her brother's beautiful cock later. She had something else to do.

She pulled off her yoga pants while her brother dried off. He stepped out from the shower with the towel wrapped around his waist and his eyes quickly traveled up and down her mostly naked body a few times. It gave her the shivers. She squeezed past him and turned the shower back on.

Jordan kept his eyes on her as he picked up his dirty clothes. Her panties left the whole bottom half of her sumptuous ass cheeks bare, and they were a beautiful sight. Then, she grabbed her sports bra and pulled it off over her head. He saw only the outward swell of each breast drop and jiggle as they fell into their natural position. She then slipped a hand into either side of her panties and pushed them to the ground. And just like that, she was fully naked in front of her brother. He swore his heart stopped beating when her perfect ass came into full view for the first time.

She pulled back the curtain to step in, but cold water sprayed her. She'd been so distracted by stripping in front of her brother, she'd forgotten to turn the hot water on altogether. She quickly did, but knew it'd take a few moments to warm up again. She closed the curtain again and stood there completely nude in front of her brother. She looked over her shoulder back at him.

"You just going to watch me?" she asked. Once again, she tried to sound annoyed, but she was too excited and it came out more hopeful.

"Just getting my stuff," he said, bending down to pick up a sock he'd missed. He looked back at his nude sister. She looked like a goddess, standing there completely naked, her long hair flowing in waves down her smooth, thin back. Her big eyes full of a shyness that made her nakedness that much more arousing. And her ass, oh my god her ass. He knew it looked amazing in jeans, in shorts, in yoga pants, in dresses, in swimsuits...and in panties too after this morning. But he decided her wide hips, thick thighs and curvy cheeks looked best completely bare.

Carly was on the verge of panic. She'd meant to give her brother a quick flash of her butt, then get in. But now she was stuck there in front of him, completely naked, while the water heated up. Looks like she'd be the one masturbating in the shower, she thought as she felt her wetness drip down her thighs. She watched her brother grab his things, then suddenly put them down and pull off his towel. Just like that, his beautiful naked cock bounced back into view. He took a step toward her and she thought he was going to grab her again. If he did, she didn't know what she'd let him do. Or what she'd do to him or his amazing cock. But then he stopped, folded the towel, and hung it to dry on the rack next to her.

"I'm going to look for jobs," he said. "We have rehearsal again tonight."

"Yeah, I know," she squeaked. They stood there another silent moment, his eyes boring into her naked back, hers into his naked front. Finally, she couldn't handle it anymore and stepped into the shower. Thankfully, the water was just getting warm. She saw Jordan finally grab his things and leave through the translucent curtain.

Brother and sister each frantically masturbated, Carly in the shower, Jordan in his room. Afterward, both felt a little guilty for teasing their sibling and for relishing the glimpses they got of the other's naked body. They avoided each other most of the afternoon. As the afternoon wore on, Carly decided to make use of their parents' pool. She put on her blue bikini and got ready to go outside, then realized she'd need her brother's help.

Carly went to her brother's room to have him lotion her back. She saw his jaw drop when he opened the door to see her standing there in just a bikini. She was glad he'd only seen her butt that morning. Her bare tits would give him a heart attack. A thrill went through her body as Jordan stuttered a reply and she realized what power she held over her brother.

She turned her back and Jordan smeared the suntan lotion on her exposed skin. His warm hands' gentle caresses felt very nice. She could hear his labored breathing and it made her tummy flutter.

Jordan was loving this. He'd finally stopped feeling guilty about what happened that morning, and suddenly, his gorgeous little sister showed up at his door in a bikini, asking to be rubbed. Sure, there was nothing overtly sexual about it. On the other hand, he'd seen her naked ass that morning and now it was barely wrapped in front of him. Her smooth skin felt wonderful under his hands. So did the little moans she made as he rubbed her back. They made plans to practice their lines more after dinner. Both hoped it'd include more "intimacy practice."

Once he was done, Carly headed outside. Jordan quickly finished up the job application he was working on so he could join her. Sure, he wanted to perv on her in a bikini some more, but he was also enjoying spending time with his little sister. She was fun to be around and he wanted to see what she'd do or say next. He changed into swim trunks and dug out his beach towel.

Carly had wanted to just tan and swim, but her brother's hands and eyes on her body had gotten her motor running again. She laid out in the sun on her stomach, closed her eyes, and fantasized about Jordan coming out completely naked. He'd make some excuse about wanting an "all-over tan", his big dick bouncing as he made his way over to her. She'd need to lotion his naked back and cute butt.

She didn't think he'd come out naked, but she knew it wasn't impossible. She wanted to touch herself again, and thought back to the previous night, when she'd brought herself to an orgasm completely nude on their living room floor, hoping he'd find her. She could do the same now and he would definitely discover her. She was scared to go that far, but she couldn't stop her hands from undoing her bikini top, pulling it from under her and throwing it a few feet away, where she couldn't reach it. She lay there, half naked but covered, and couldn't wait for her big brother to discover her. Should she be completely nude? He'd seen her butt that morning, and if she pulled off her bikini bottoms now, he'd just see it again. No big deal.

She'd just hooked her thumbs in her bottoms and started to pull down when the door slid open and Jordan walked out. Carly quickly let go of her bottoms and laid flat with her arms at her sides, like she'd been doing something wrong. Like stripping for her brother. Fantasizing about exposing her body to him was one thing, but just like that morning in the bathroom, actually doing it while he was there was way more stressful. She saw her bikini top crumpled up on the patio. It looked so far away now.

Jordan immediately noticed Carly's state of undress. Her slim, smooth back glistened in the afternoon sun without any bikini top straps to interrupt its beauty. She'd also gotten her bottoms down a couple inches before bailing, so the top of her buttcrack was exposed to his eyes. He lotioned his front while they made small talk, gossiping about the other people in the play. Carly couldn't get a great view of her brother oiling up his muscular chest, so rose up on her elbows while they chatted. Her arms had been blocking the side of her body, so now Jordan also got a great view of the side of her large breast bulging out from under her. His boner was back in no time.

"Can you get my back?" he asked after he'd finished covering everything else.

"Sure, but don't look," she said as he rolled over. She rolled away from him, carefully gathered both of her breasts in one arm, then got up and grabbed the lotion. Jordan got a quick glimpse of his topless, but barely covered, sister before she sat heavily on his butt.

"Oof," he said.

"No complaining," she said and squirted a bunch of lotion on his back. Jordan felt both her hands on his back and knew she was now fully topless right behind him. His mind raced for a reason to suddenly roll over and get a good look at her magnificent chest. He couldn't think of a way to perv on her without seeming to perv on her, though. He decided to be patient. His boner pressed deeply into the lounge chair underneath him, though.

Carly was getting just as riled up, looking at her naked breasts bounce and jiggle over her brother's naked back as she rubbed it. For one, she could feel the dips and bulges of every one of his back muscles under her soft hands. The muscles he used to throw her around whenever he wanted to. Also, being topless right next to him was driving her wild. He could roll over at any moment and she'd have no chance to cover herself. She was mostly naked and at her brother's mercy.

She got so worked up, that once she was finished lotioning her brother's back, she wasn't ready to just lay down and cover herself up again. In fact, she was hot (and bothered) and sweaty, and a dip in the pool sounded perfect.

"All done!" she called out, then lifted herself off of him. In a moment of inspiration, she pushed herself up using his butt, a hand on each cheek. After all, it wasn't her fault he had such a cute butt and if they were lovers, she should know how it felt. Not waiting for him to turn over, she ran, bare tits bouncing, across the patio and jumped into the pool. The cold water was a welcome relief.

Jordan was enjoying his sister's back rub, when suddenly she finished, grabbed his butt, and jumped in the pool. He looked up and saw the large cups of his sister's bikini top still sitting dry and crumpled up in front of their lounge chairs. He turned over and saw her stand up in the water and push her wet hair from her face. He could see her entire bare back above the water line. His sister was topless in the pool.

12