All Comments on 'Jordan and Carly Ch. 02'

by CraptainPlanet

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 months ago

continue taking us on this journey

mremrsmremrsabout 2 months ago

Amazing!! I'm loving the pace of this story, it is progressing very naturally. Can't wait to read chapter 3!

BigBadLadBigBadLadabout 2 months ago

The king has returned!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Thanks! I was so sure we'd get to hear about her sitting on your brother's lap after the outdoor shower but it ended all too soon! :) Another great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Damn holy shit, you’re good. I’m loving this series. No matter what genre you write erotica on, it turns out really good. Hoping for more of this. If you also have time to pop out another just one of the guys chapters or two, that’d be fantastic too. Always been a fan of the nude day with coworkers story as well. You turn dubious cheating into a fricking art form.

LITTLEbill862LITTLEbill862about 2 months ago

i want to hear more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Welcome back, This was really hot! I really liked this story. I’m curious about your other story too. My naive boyfriend… I really can’t wait for another chapter of that.

CoucyCoucyabout 2 months ago

"Little sisters shouldn't show their naked breasts and vaginas to their brothers, no matter how much they wanted to." Good gravy.

seanmillerseanmillerabout 1 month ago

It just keeps getting better and hotter!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous