Jordan and Carly Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He quickly thought over what to do. If he stayed here, she'd have to get out and walk toward him. She'd probably cover her chest like she had earlier, though. On the other hand, if he joined her in the pool, he'd be right there next to her, and... he never finished the thought. He was already cannonballing into the pool. He opened his eyes underwater and looked at her, but she'd covered her naked breasts with her arm. Damn.

"What the hell, Jordan!" she shrieked when he came back up for air. She splashed him.

"I'm gonna get you for that," he said, striding through the water toward her. She shrieked and tried to get away from him, but he was too quick. He wrapped his arms around her midsection from behind and lifted her up. As she lifted out of the water, both of them felt his arms slip up her ribs and press into the bottom of her large, soft breasts. She tumbled over and crashed under the surface of the water. She came back up, sputtering.

"The fuck, Jordan!" she shouted. "Don't do that! You know I hate it."

"Sorry," he said, sheepishly. She wiped the water from her face, her forearms blocking her naked tits from his view.

"You're such an asshole," she said.

"I said I'm sorry, ok?" he said, approaching her and wrapping his arms around her. He hugged her, smashing her arms between their bare chests.

"Whatever," she said.

"I'm sorry," he whispered, then tilted her chin up with his hand and kissed her pouting lips. She didn't kiss back.

"You can't just kiss me and pretend you didn't send water up my nose," she said.

"No, but I can kiss you since that's part of my acting practice," he said, and kissed her again.

"Ugh, fine," she said, finally kissing him back. She couldn't stay mad at him for being himself. That was why she loved him, after all. She couldn't stay mad at him while he kissed her so nicely either. Their first few kisses were chaste. They were crouched in the shallow water, and Carly's arms were still between them. As their kisses went on, though, they became more passionate. When Jordan stuck his tongue in her mouth, she responded by dropping her arms. Jordan pulled her closer to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, letting him hold her, suspended in the pool. This was quickly becoming her favorite pose. She hoped she had many chances in the future to wrap her legs around his waist. Her naked breasts mashed against his bare chest, both siblings luxuriating in the feeling of finally pressing their full, bare top halves against each other.

After a while, she felt what she'd been waiting for: his boner pressing against the front of her bikini bottoms. Against her pussy. She wasn't ready to fully forgive him for the splashing. She still had to get back at him. Once she was satisfied he was extremely aroused, his giant boner, light moans and hands roaming all over her back and sides (including the edges of her breasts), she abruptly let go and stepped away from him.

"I'm getting hungry for dinner," she said, floating a few feet away from him. Jordan wasn't ready to finish canoodling with her when she'd suddenly moved away. She hadn't recovered her breasts, but stayed crouched in the water. He could vaguely make out the shape of her breasts and the dark spots of her nipples through the water, but not nearly as well as he wanted. They'd been pressed against him and he'd been working up the nerve to just grab one when she'd pushed away. He'd grazed the side of one soft globe with his thumb, but that was it. He felt it was only a matter of time, though, before they were his, so to speak. If she really didn't want him seeing or touching them, she would have worn a top this whole time. Clearly, part of her wanted to give her body to him.

Carly turned and walked up the stairs. Jordan followed his sister right out of the pool, enjoying the sway of her beautiful butt in the small bikini bottom right in front of his once again very prominent erection. She grabbed her towel and clutched it to her chest, drying off her face. She looked to see him standing there, fully erect and making no effort to hide it. She rolled her eyes. He just smirked. She loved and hated that smirk in equal measure.

He saw his parents' outdoor shower, installed along the wall with a privacy screen only facing their neighbor's house. It was otherwise completely open to the patio. They used it to rinse off the pool water before going back inside. He knew Carly would want to, but she went to check her phone first. He had an idea. He wasn't ready to just head inside and have dinner. His sister had gotten him all worked up, and now he wanted to return the favor if he could. He hurried straight to the shower before she could get there.

"Hurry up, I need to use it too," she said when she heard him turn on the water. Once it warmed up, he moved under the spray. "What should we do for dinner?" she asked, walking over next to him, hands cupping her breasts. She also wasn't ready for their encounter to be over. She wasn't going to flash him or anything, but loved the feeling of being topless around him. And with the way his eyes kept darting down to her chest, she knew he loved it too.

"I'm always down for pizza," he said, turning toward her.

"I've had that too much recently," she said, then watched as his hands reached to his trunks, undid the drawstring, and pushed them over his boner and to the ground. Just like that, he was once again completely naked in front of his sister.

"Jordan!" she gasped, staring at his naked erection just feet from her. "You're naked! Outside!"

"So? Our neighbors can't see."

"I can see."

"You already saw me naked this morning," he said. "So it doesn't really matter. It's just easier to rinse under my suit this way."

"Whatever," she said. She wanted to stay mad, but the sight of his hot, nude body twisting this way and that under the stream of water kept her from complaining. She didn't know how much longer she could stare at her brother's perfect dick without doing something completely inappropriate. How dare he keep waving it in front of her? Did he have any idea how much she wanted it to be hers?

Jordan saw his sister stare at his naked body, which kept his boner surging. I guess I'm an exhibitionist, he thought. At least for his sister. And the way she stood topless only a few steps from him, breasts bulging out from where her little hands cupped them, he thought that exhibitionism might run in the family.

He finished rinsing off and stepped away, allowing Carly to squeeze past and get underneath the water. He grabbed his towel and returned, drying off while watching his sister shower. He made sure his naked boner stayed in view as much as possible. He loved showing it to her.

"We could order Chinese," he said.

"That sounds good to me," she said. She stayed facing away from him, and he could only glimpse the sides of her breasts as she moved around.

"You should try it too," he said. "Rinsing under your suit."

"You just want to perv on me," she said.

"Trust me, it feels nice," he said, not refuting what she said. Carly thought about it for a moment, and her bikini bottoms started to feel really itchy and heavy. Like she had to get them off. She didn't have to turn around or anything, and he had already seen her butt that morning. Before she could change her mind, she took a deep breath and pushed her bottoms to the ground.

Jordan was shocked. He didn't expect her to strip naked in front of him. In fact, he'd felt kinda bad bringing it up because he did just want to perv on her. But she'd done it! And now she was completely nude in front of him. He could still only see her butt, but what a butt it was. And it looked even better wet. He had an intense desire to rush forward and bury his hard pole between her soft, supple cheeks.

He finished drying off at the same time she finished rinsing. She turned off the shower, covered her important parts in the front with her arms and turned around to her equally naked brother. She walked past him, dressed only in her hands, to retrieve her towel. He enjoyed watching her do so, then headed inside.

He planned on going to his room to get dressed, but he loved being exposed and decided to just stick with that for the time being. He slung his wet towel over his shoulder. It covered part of his chest and back, but left his butt and crotch completely uncovered. He walked into the kitchen and grabbed a menu from their local Chinese restaurant.

Carly dried herself off, then came inside too. Just like her brother, she wasn't ready to cover up yet. She loved being naked around him and could feel how much he lusted over her ass. But she also loved teasing him, so she just clutched her towel to the front of her body. She didn't want to expose her naked front to her brother. That would be wrong. Little sisters shouldn't show their naked breasts and vaginas to their brothers, no matter how much they wanted to. Still, she was a little surprised to enter the kitchen and see that he was making no attempt to cover up, his bulbous butt flexing as he shifted weight from one leg to the other and his naked erection proudly jutting away from his body.

"What should we order?" he asked.

"Lemme see that," she said. He handed her the menu and she stood next to him so they both could read it. Also, of course, so they could each easily sneak peeks at the other's body.

They haggled over what to order for several minutes before coming to a decision. During that time, Jordan repeatedly looked back over Carly's shoulder to check out her naked ass again. He couldn't believe she was just leaving it bare around him like that. He decided scientists and mathematicians should study it, the arc and curve of her hips and buttocks were perfect. Designed by god. Plus, while she clutched the towel to her breasts with one hand, that still left a tantalizing view of the entire side of her naked body, from her sideboob, to her thin waist, wide hips and soft thighs. He could even make out the crease between her thigh and hip that pointed straight to her most intimate place. His own sister's pussy.

Meanwhile, she repeatedly peeked under the menu to gaze at his boner where it hovered right beside her naked thigh. She could feel her pussy drooling, desperately wanting to get at her brother's magnificent tool that was so close physically, but so far away morally. She had to be content that he seemed happy to show it to her as often as he could.

After they came to a decision on their order, Jordan called the place while Carly left to get dressed. Jordan felt strange talking to a stranger on the phone while nude. His boner left once Carly left the room. Being naked just wasn't exciting without his sister there to witness it. He went back to his room and put on a shirt and shorts.

Carly was having a much tougher time deciding what to wear. She loved showing her brother her naked ass, but the downside was that she couldn't face him and see the look on his face as he gawked at her body. She didn't want to just go naked in front of her sibling, though. That'd be too much, not to mention wrong. He may feel fine wagging his big dick around in front of her, but one of them had to be responsible.

She fished out a pair of lace cheeky panties. They provided full coverage in front, but left the bottom half of her buttcheeks out for his enjoyment. For her top, she found a camisole she loved. It was thin, soft and very comfortable. She always wore another top over it, though, because it was also partially see-through. But this time she wouldn't. She couldn't wait to see her brother's face when he saw her in it.

Jordan had just taken a sip of water when his sister walked around the corner. His eyes immediately jumped to her soft breasts wrapped in the thin camisole and the small circles of her dark nipples barely visible underneath. They bounced and jiggled unrestrained with every step, announcing that they should be the center of attention. He coughed and nearly sprayed the water in his mouth all over her.

"Something wrong?" she said, voice dripping with faux-innocence. She walked right up next to her brother, held her hands behind her back, pushed her chest out and looked up at him with the dewiest eyes she could muster.

"N-no," he stammered, though they both knew he was lying. He was saved, though, by the doorbell ringing. The food was there. They had rehearsal that night, so they decided to run through their lines while they ate just to make sure they had memorized it all. They did surprisingly well considering more than half of Jordan's attention was on his sister's chest and more than half of Carly's was on her brother's leering eyes. The camisole wasn't even that see-through. Jordan could make out the size and shape of her nipples, but not much more. Still, he couldn't tear his eyes away from that tantalizing glimpse of what lay underneath his sister's clothes.

He felt them moving in that direction. He completely exposed himself to her and she'd exposed her backside to him. It was only a matter of time, he assured himself. But first, they had rehearsal.

12