Jordan and Carly Ch. 04

Story Info
The siblings try to play within the rules.
8.8k words
4.86
20.2k
55

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 03/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordan gawked as his sister massaged her bare breasts that he'd sprayed his hot cum all over. What had he done? He'd gone too far. Making out with his little sister had been for the sake of the play. Getting naked around her was just a fun tease and jacking himself off in front of her was so his balls wouldn't ache. But he'd just made sure he would spray his sister's heavenly chest with his cum. There was no mistaking that. He panicked.

"Gotta go," he mumbled, then stood up and walked to the door.

"Wait!" Carly said. "You just got out here!"

He went inside the house anyway. He needed to put some distance between himself and his sister before he did something else his body yearned for but that he knew he'd regret. He got in the shower to wash off the sun lotion he'd just put on.

Carly was mad that Jordan left her. Didn't even bring her a towel to wipe his huge load off her. Not that she really minded. She was enjoying the feeling of it becoming sticky against her hands and chest. Even more, she enjoyed the naughty feeling knowing that it was her brother's sperm that covered her. He'd sat up and aimed specifically at her. She loved it.

She reached into her bottoms and felt how wet she was. She heard the shower inside. If Jordan was in the shower, there was no use keeping the bottoms on. They'd only get in the way. She pulled them off and tossed them aside. Plus, what's the worst that could happen? He catches her?

She moaned and felt her clit throb under her fingers at the thought of her brother catching her masturbating. He'd know once and for all how badly his little sister wanted him. Though she'd still probably scream and cover up in terror. She looked at the towel underneath her and the two pieces of her swimsuit sitting nearby. If they weren't here, she'd really be in trouble.

The horny devil in her mind took over. She got up, gathered up her towel and swimsuit, and walked to the house completely naked. If her things were inside, she'd be really screwed, which got her that much hotter. But after she opened the heavy back door, she realized that she'd hear her brother opening it. He wouldn't really get a good look at her masturbating. Just see her naked. She walked through the house and went upstairs to her room, passing the closed bathroom door, beyond which her brother showered.

She hung the towel and bathing suit up to dry then flopped onto her bed. She left her door wide open. She lay back on the bed and started touching herself again. Since she was here, she opened her nightstand drawer and pulled out her fluorescent pink vibrator, turned it on and slipped it inside her very wet pussy.

She masturbated while trying to imagine her brother exiting the bathroom and catching her. She had trouble, though, because with the angle of her bed to the door, there was a good chance he'd walk right past without seeing her. Holding the dildo inside her with one hand, she got up and crept to the door, then into the hallway.

She laid down on her back in the middle of the hallway right outside the bathroom door. She was completely naked except for the sticky film of her brother's dried cum that coated her breasts and hands. Her vibrator had an extra little arm to stimulate her clit while it was inside her, and she made full use of that while using the other hand to pull at her stiff nipples. Her arousal was back at a high level in no time. She imagined her brother walking out of the bathroom and finding her like that. She moaned. And failed to hear the shower turn off.

Jordan got out of the shower and dried himself off. He decided to just apologize to Carly. Say that blasting her with his cum had been a joke, but it'd gone too far and he was sorry. He was her older brother. Teasing between siblings was one thing, and he suspected it wasn't that uncommon, but a full grown adult brother cumming on his little sister wasn't. It was the sort of thing you heard on a salacious talk show.

He was trying to figure out what words to say to Carly, what barriers they could put in place to salvage a normal sibling relationship, when he left the bathroom and almost tripped over her where she lay on the ground, completely naked, legs fully spread, fucking herself.

"What the fuck?!" Jordan said, barely catching his balance.

"OH GOD!!" Carly shrieked and quickly shut her legs and rolled over on her stomach.

"What are you doing??" Jordan asked.

"I was, I-" she trailed off. This was a total nightmare. The threat of being discovered was getting her off and she felt so stupid now that it had happened. "You know what I was doing."

"Jesus, Carly," he said. "Get some fucking clothes on."

"What?" she said, unable to register her brother's change in demeanor. It made no sense.

"I should be able to walk in my damn house without you flaunting your fucking body every step I take," he said. He stepped over her and walked down the hallway into his room, slamming the door behind him.

Carly got up and ran back into her room, shame and despair chasing quickly behind her. Tears welled and streamed down her cheeks as she quickly pulled on some clothes. What had happened? Where was her Jordie? She heard his door open and a moment later he was at her doorway.

"I'm sorry, Carly," he said. His heart melted seeing the tears in her eyes.

"What the fuck, dude?" She said. "That wasn't fucking fair. What happened to you??"

"I'm not... Look, I'm sorry, you're right," he said. She heard him tell her that they'd crossed too many lines, they were siblings, blah blah blah. She just felt numb. Clearly he'd sobered up after spraying her hot body with his hot cum and wanted to blame her for everything that happened. His words were apologetic, but she felt like they were kids again and he was lecturing her to not touch his toys. She just nodded and agreed to whatever he was saying and eventually he left.

Jordan hadn't felt good leaving the shower and going to talk to his sister, but he at least felt like he was taking the right step. All that was gone now. Finding her naked and masturbating had caused him to snap and his damage control hadn't gone much better. He knew they'd both spurred each other further and further, but he was her big brother, so it was ultimately on him. If anyone found out what had happened between them, the narrative in everyone's head would be that he took advantage of her. He couldn't say she led him on. This was all on him and he had to put a stop to it. So, at the very least, he did. Hopefully, Carly would forgive him with time.

They avoided each other the rest of the day and the time apart made them both relax some. The sting of her brother's upset reaction faded in Carly's mind and she had to admit that he did apologize for that. Also, he wasn't wrong. They were siblings and would be the rest of their lives. They couldn't be together, end of story, and any lines they crossed now would only make their long term relationship more difficult. However, she couldn't forget the feeling of his hard, hot cock in her hands and really, really hoped that wasn't the last time she felt it. The idea was almost too sad to contemplate.

Jordan, for his part, realized he'd mostly suffered from guilt after cumming. But that wasn't any more real than how he felt in the throes of arousal. He felt a degree of the same shame after jerking off to porn and he knew there wasn't anything morally wrong there. He'd just have to savor the memories of the past few days and not push anything farther and they'd probably be fine.

They cleared the air before leaving for rehearsal that night. Both were relieved that the other had calmed down.

"I still think we need to pump the brakes pretty hard, though," Jordan said. "I can't deny that I've really enjoyed the past few days, but I think we're still at a point where we can take a step back and not lie to ourselves when we say nothing really bad happened."

"Yeah, I agree," Carly said. "But you'll still have to make out with me tonight."

"Oh yeah, we're on that scene, aren't we?" Jordan said. Director Gail had been walking through each scene one at a time, finalizing the blocking and preparing the lighting setups ahead of opening night that weekend. The only scene left was the final scene, where they had to make out in bed in the back of the stage. "Ok, so we'll make out," he said.

Carly smiled. At least she still had that. She still crushed hard on her big brother and would love making out with him. "What else can we do?" she asked. "We're two siblings and we have to spend at least some of the near future making out. I know we shouldn't get too carried away and fall in love or anything. But I've been having so much fun with you this summer and I really don't want that part of it to end."

Jordan felt a new sun bloom inside him. He'd felt like such a perv this whole time and to learn that he wasn't some creepy loser getting away with something. She was having so much fun with him that she practically begged him to keep messing around with her. She was also the hottest girl he'd ever met (he could finally admit that to himself now) and she wanted him!

Carly knew this was a serious conversation and she should be fair, but she couldn't resist putting two substantial thumbs on the scale. She leaned forward, letting her breasts dangle forward in her bra and tanktop. Up until now, she'd felt herself rushing forward, knowing that at some point she'd have to grow up and pull back. Now that Jordan had forced her to, and she had, she was in uncharted territory. What came next? "Like, we're brother and sister," she said. "If someone admits to you they kissed their sibling maybe a little older than they should have, you'd be like, 'Yeah, sure, whatever'."

"Uh huh," he said.

"But a line exists where that's no longer normal. When it becomes..."

"Taboo," he said.

"Yeah," she said. "And while I admit that I really liked it, I think we can agree that line is a full step behind jacking my brother off onto my naked body."

"Ok, great, you agree," he said. Now that they'd cleared the air, hearing his sister talk about what they'd done that afternoon made his dick pulse with life.

"Yes, now hush," she said. She hated that smirk he had and wanted to wipe that off his face, it made him look too cute. "So what could you handle doing with me?" She lifted an eyebrow.

"Wow, um, ok," he stammered. He can't believe she'd straight asked him. He had to say, out loud, what he wanted to do with her. Where would it be that wouldn't give him that icky feeling? "Well, I absolutely love looking at your naked body."

The compliment shot like a missile into Carly's core and exploded into a thousand tiny darts of pleasure. "As do I," she said, biting her lip and smiling devilishly. "So nudity is totally fine."

He felt her eyes scan over his body hungrily and practically melted. "Totally agree," he said. He'd been dreading this conversation, thinking it was impossible, but this was fun as hell. "But I think it's when we get each other off that it becomes more of a problem."

"That makes sense," she said. "So looking, but not touching? Though, I guess..."

"That doesn't really work, because of the play," he said. "We're not just kissing in that. We'll be touching plenty there that we otherwise wouldn't."

"Ok, so some touching is fine," she said. "We'll have to do it anyway, and in fact, need to stay comfortable doing it."

"But there's a line where it becomes too much," he said. "And if it ever feels like we're trying to get each other off instead of just, like, enjoying each other's company, we'll say something."

She laughed. "Enjoying each other's company?"

"Yeah, just a brother and sister, hanging out. Having some fun."

"Ok, that works for me," she said, smiling. She could not wait. Basically, she had to tease her brother. Tease him and tease him and tease him. Don't let him explode. That would be bad. Something she shouldn't do. It would be such a shame if she did. Oh my god, she would feel so naughty if she made her sexy big brother's dick explode again. She stood up. Simply put, her vagina wanted to be closer to him, and it couldn't if she stayed bent over. She crossed her arms under her breasts to push them back up and make sure he had a nice view of them. She wanted them to become his breast friends.

"That works for me too," he said. He couldn't believe all the tension from earlier had merely evaporated. They were on the same page, but he didn't have to give everything up. He'd still get to see and play with his sister's hot body to a degree. He wished he could stop thinking about her hand on his dick earlier, though. Rubbing and swirling the sun lotion. An angel had come down from heaven, took off her top and gave him most of a handjob.

Their hearts raced faster and faster as they drove to the theater. They both felt they had finally set a firm boundary in what was ok and not ok. Nonetheless, they still got to spend the evening making out with each other.

As they walked toward the theater, Carly grabbed Jordan's hand and smiled up at him. He smiled back. Her heart soared.

"Jordan? Carly??"

They looked back to see their old drama teacher waving to them across the parking lot.

"Mr. Grainger??" Carly said. Jordan quickly released her hand and stepped away. "What are you doing here?"

"My wife Linda grew up here," he said, approaching them. "We spend part of each summer here. Gail usually asks me to watch some of her rehearsals for notes. Does this mean our little summer production is going to star the acting royalty of Williams High?"

"Not starring," she said. "We're playing Carol and Jacob."

"Oh, the lovers," he said. "Wait, you two? The lovers?? Gail can be funny but I didn't think she would-"

"She doesn't know," Jordan stammered.

"Yeah, I'm using a stage name now," Carly said. "We didn't want to make waves and force one of us to drop their part. And it's a good acting challenge."

"I suppose you're right," he said. "Like I always said, you gotta-"

"Empathize with the character," she finished. He beamed.

"Would you mind keeping this to yourself?" Jordan asked. "We think it's just as weird and we're the ones who have to live it."

"Yeah," Carly added. "We'd be the talk of the town and we don't want that."

"No problem, kiddos," he said with a wink.

They followed him inside and went to their respective dressing rooms to put on their costumes as tonight doubled as a dress rehearsal. They started the final scene in the clothes their characters wore to the party in the previous scene. Jordan was costumed in a button down shirt and slacks with an undershirt and boxer shorts underneath. He wore his own briefs underneath those for extra support and padding. Carly, meanwhile, was costumed in a dress and a slip with her own bra and thong panties underneath. In the scene, they giggle and undress each other before leaping into bed. Focus then shifts to the other half of the stage with Wesley and her parents while they make out and dry hump in the background.

Both Jordan and Carly had so looked forward to acting out this scene over and over with each other that night, but the appearance of Mr. Grainger ruined that. Their first try at the scene was more awkward than the horrible first rehearsal. Gail sent them to start over straight away, but the second try wasn't much better. Jordan's hands shook too much to work the clasp of Carly's dress and while Carly was able to unbutton his shirt and pants, she did so like a nurse examining a patient more than a woman unwrapping her lover.

"Again!" Gail shouted. "Where's the passion! We need passion! Action!"

They successfully got each other undressed and in bed on the third try, but the sensuality they'd been building over the weeks was still dead. Neither could get Mr. Grainger out of their head. They both loved him as a teacher, but he was not the one either wanted to think about while getting hot and heavy with a lover. More than that, he represented the real world crashing into their secret little garden. Their physical and intimate relationship was built on being hidden away from the rest of the world. The presence of one little man in the third row of the empty auditorium who knew who they were--who knew they were brother and sister and not two relative strangers enjoying a fun showmance--felt like their parents, their former classmates and teachers, all their friends and more watching them act out their most taboo desires.

"What is the problem you two??" Gail said. "We'd made so much progress."

"We're sorry," Jordan said. "We'll make it work."

"You will," she said. "Back to the top. We'll run it through as many times as we have to."

Jordan and Carly returned back through the set's door that represented their bedroom and into the dark backstage nook behind. One of the other actors asked for Gail's guidance on how they should act before the scene shifted and she went over to talk to them.

"We've got to fix this," Jordan said.

"I know," Carly said. "It's hard with Mr. Grainger out there watching us, though. What if he tells someone? What if he tells everyone?"

"It'll be okay," Jordan said, pulling her into him. She pressed her body against his, loving the feeling of his long, strong arms wrapping around her. "Either way, it'll be okay." He realized this was on him to fix. He'd slammed on the brakes back at home, and while they had talked it out, that meant it was his job to hit the gas again and get them over this hump. What was the worst that could happen? Someone they knew was going to see him kiss his little sister. They'd know that either he loved his sister dearly or that he was a great actor. No downside.

He leaned back and brought his hands up to Carly's cheeks and tilted her face up. They looked deep into each other's eyes. He smiled and kissed her. Deeply. She mewed and he opened his mouth, driving his tongue into hers. She moaned and melted against him. Their hearts raced in time with one another.

"Ok lovebirds!" Gail shouted from the front of the stage. "When you come through that door, I want to see...wait. No, Dennis, I said-"

Gail went to talk to someone else. Jordan finished the kiss and pulled away. "We're doing this, okay?" he said.

She smiled. "We'd better," she said, reaching behind her and undoing her dress. "Or else you'll never..." she lowered the straps of her dress and her slip, revealing her bra-encased breasts heaving on top of her fluttering heart, "know why I did this." She unclasped the bra and pulled it off, throwing it to the ground. An astonished Jordan only got a quick look at her naked breasts before she pulled her slip and dress back into place.

"Okay, action!" Gail shouted. Before he could recover, Jordan was back onstage. This time, he and Carly wasted no time attacking each other's mouths with kisses and practically tearing each other's clothes off.

"Now we're talking!" Gail shouted and clapped. They made it into bed. "Lights!" Gail shouted. The spotlight on them dimmed and the lights on the other side of the stage rose.

The other actors started their lines. The focus was off Carly and Jordan, tucked away in bed, pressed against each other in the darkened rear of the stage. Neither had a problem acting the part of a newlywed couple anymore, passionately making out while writhing against one another under the covers. Being watched had been awkward at first, but they both knew they each had an exhibitionist fetish and loved being naughty where others could see them.

"Cut!" Gail shouted. "Jordan, Carly, thank you. That's what we want, keep it up. Now, you others..." She began giving notes to the actors playing Carol's parents and Wesley.

"You owe me an explanation," Jordan said softly.

"About what?" she replied, equally softly, unable to resist batting her eyelashes at her big brother.