Jordan and Carly Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, Jordan, fuck!" she gasped. He switched his mouth to her other breast, licking and sucking and nipping her other nipple. The fuse inside her glowed brighter and little sparks shot off to her head, her vagina, her heart. Her average orgasm felt this intense at its peak and yet, she was just getting started. Like the tide going out before a tsunami, she felt herself sinking into the bed and out of her body as the fire inside grew into a bonfire, then an inferno. She felt she was a million miles into space and about to crash back down. She was terrified, but she couldn't wait any longer. She wrenched a hand free from his grasp, then brought his hand down to her mouth. It was the one still covered with his precum, and she sucked his fingers into her mouth, tasting her brother. At the same moment, his fingers in her crotch, which had been dancing over her wanting hole as she humped her clit against his palm, curled ever so slightly between her lips.

She exploded.

She screamed around her brother's fingers in her mouth. Her chest and hips bucked against and away from his mouth and hand. The fiery intensity of him was too intense to stand, but at the same time, too impossibly good to pull away from. Wave after wave of the biggest orgasm she'd ever had crashed over her body. The long makeout on stage. All the teasing since they got home. It all rushed out of her in an orgasm that just wouldn't end. Finally, the waves started to subside.

She didn't know how long she'd cum. She existed outside of time. When she returned, she'd melted completely into her brother's bed and he'd released her. She looked over at him, still naked, his hard cock pulsing in the air above his torso. He was frowning.

"I shouldn't have done that," he said softly.

"That was incredible," she said in between gulping breaths.

"But I shouldn't have done it," he said.

"Come on, don't be like that," she said. She'd felt so happy a moment ago and now he was trying to ruin it.

"It's true, though," he said. "We made rules and we broke them." He looked over at her and she could see tears welling up in his eyes.

"Shhh, shhh, it's fine" she said, rolling to face him and kissing him. "Nothing bad happened. Something great happened. That's the hardest I've ever come by far."

"Then why do I feel terrible inside?" he asked.

She looked down at his still raging erection. "You can't feel that terrible if you can still sport that steel beam between your legs," she said.

"Yeah, I still want to cum to you," he said. "I want to cum to you so fucking bad. But then I'm a guy who came to his sister."

"Well that's just not fair," she said. "So I have to be the only one here who lets their sibling get them off?"

"I didn't mean it like that."

"I don't care how you meant it," she said, grasping his hard cock in her hand once more and stroking it slowly. "I'm a good lover and I'm not going to let you give me that incredible orgasm without giving you one in return."

"But that's wrong, Carly," he said, watching her hand drag up and down his hard cock.

"Ugh, you and your rules," she sighed, letting go of him. "Fine, if you're going to whine about that," she said as she sat up and swung a leg over his hips again. Her naked pussy came to rest against the underside of his hot, hard shaft, pinning it against his stomach. Her wet, sensitive labia spread around his drooling shaft. "Pretend I'm not here," she said, turning to look away. "Something's gripping your cock the way it needs. Who's to say what it is." He groaned and started rocking his hips back and forth underneath her, causing his cock to slide up and down her slit.

"Fuck, that feels so good," he said. He knew this was the most useless of figleafs, that he was still using his sister to get off, but at this point he didn't care. She was right, he needed to get off worse than he ever had to before in his life. He'd deal with the consequences later. "Goddamn, Carly," he said, bringing his hands to her swaying breasts once more. No one in history had ever felt this good, he decided. His little sister was it. The best feeling woman who'd ever existed.

She turned back to look at him. She thought the orgasm he'd given her would be the best thing that night, but now she was riding him. The orgasm was still better, but she could really get used to this. Riding her naked, hard big brother while he pawed at her breasts. She pushed her hips up and down in a wider arc. She didn't think she could build another orgasm again, she'd been wrung completely dry under her brother's hands a few minutes earlier, but you never know. She went too far forward and her brother's cockhead caught on the edge of her still wet hole for a moment before popping back out. That was close, she thought. But she wanted to do it again. She pushed too far forward again and scooped a little deeper this time. His cockhead caught against the edge of her hole, then popped in.

She gasped and froze. Jordan couldn't tell what happened, it all felt like hot, wet pressure to him. He just noticed she stopped moving and had a scared look on her face. She lifted her hips up and back some and he looked down and saw it. His hard, straight shaft driving up through the air, then between her spread pussy lips, the head of his cock buried in her love canal within.

"Oh, fuck," he cried, his hips jolting back into the bed like they'd been burned. His cockhead popped out of her and flopped back against his body. He lay there stunned.

"Oops, that was my fault," she said. "Here," she added, grabbing his dick and pushing it up and back behind her vagina. She pressed her torso against his and closed her hot, soft thighs around his pulsing shaft. It came to rest against her lips, its head poking safely out behind her. "Go ahead, we should be good now."

Jordan started pumping again, but only one thought repeated in his head. "I've been in my sister's vagina. I've been in my sister's vagina. I've been in my sister's vagina." He tried to remember what it felt like, but it'd only been for a moment and his dick had been overstimulated for literal hours at this point. But the sight of their crotches, joined together by his hard shaft, the head of his dick buried in her open womb, was imprinted on his memory forever. It was the hottest and scariest memory he had.

He felt her squeezing her thighs rhythmically around his shaft and soon nothing else mattered. He grabbed her ass his hands, kneading it as he thrust between her thighs, her wet labia running up and down the sensitive top of his aching shaft. Her perfect breasts smashed between them, bulging out into his upper arms where they wrapped around her soft, warm body. He was right on the edge of finally, finally cumming and he wanted to stay here forever.

Then his sister, his perfect little Carly, bit his ear and growled. He knew that was it. He wouldn't last. His breath caught in his throat. She heard it. "Yes, cum for me, Jordie," she whispered. "Cum all over me."

He thrust harder and harder, his orgasm building deep within him. He felt his shaft pump, but nothing came out. Just a warning shot. A volcano venting right before an eruption. He grabbed her hair and yanked her face away from his ear and dove his mouth into hers. He stuck his tongue into her mouth as deep as he could, trying to suck her soul out from the inside, then let out a deep, guttural scream into her.

His dick pulsed slowly, then faster. His balls tingled, then sparkled, then burned. A moment before he was ready, his cum surged up his shaft like hot lava made of pure pleasure before erupting up into the air above them. He took a deep breath and Carly pushed his tongue out of her mouth and dove into his with hers. Her brother was finally cumming and she wanted to take all of him. Their thighs slapped together as his cock spurt rope after rope into the air and onto her naked ass and back.

After a dozen or so spurts his cock finally gave up and stopped. He pulled his mouth away from Carly's.

"Wow," she giggled. The motion of her giggle caused his sensitive dick to pulse a couple more times, but no fluid was left. She hummed in pleasure and lay her head on his chest. She could hear his heart thump with leftover adrenaline.

But the spell was broken.