Jordan and Carly Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When you took your bra off," he said. "You said I'd find out why you did it."

"Because I want you to play with my boobs," she said, blushing.

"Ok, action!" Gail shouted. Wesley and the parents started their half of the scene again and Carly eagerly pressed her lips back into Jordan's. Jordan's erection was fully back and Carly massaged it back and forth with her hips. He barely stifled a moan and grabbed a fistful of her slip in his free hand. Her body felt like heaven against his. He was on a literal stage, in front of a dozen people, and yet he was about to feel up his own sister.

He pulled his hand up and grabbed her luscious breast. She moaned and ground against him. Even though they still felt a little awkward being on stage in front of others, making out with and grinding against their sibling was as close as they thought they could get to heaven. Carly reached down and grabbed as much of her brother's firm bubble butt as she could fit in her little hand and squeezed. Jordan moaned into her mouth and pressed his thigh in between hers, placing delicious pressure against the hungry spot in between.

"Hey! Back there! You hearing me?" Gail's shouts finally pierced their reverie. The sibling lovers pulled away.

"What?" Jordan asked. The rest of the cast and crew laughed.

"I'm glad you two are finally into it," she said. "But I want you two to do more than just lay there and kiss. I don't want to choreograph you two too much, I want you to keep it loose, but you need to, I don't know, roll around some. Remember, you're newlyweds. You've saved yourselves for marriage and yet haven't had a chance to consummate until now because of," she gestured to the rest of the cast, "the whole play. But now you're alone and you have all the time in the world to do all you've ever wanted to do with each other. Got it?"

"Totally got it," Carly said. This would be the easiest acting challenge ever.

"Ok, we'll start again from you two in bed," Gail said, and then turned back to the other actors for some final notes.

"You'll have to do everything you've ever wanted to me," Carly whispered to her brother.

"That's what I'm worried about," he growled at her. "You have no idea what I've dreamed of doing to you." Her eyes lost focus for a moment, so great was her desire to find out.

"Well I have no choice but to let you," she said. "So don't let it go to waste."

"Action!" Gail shouted. The siblings immediately pressed back together, tongues battling as they unleashed their pent up desire into the sexiest French kiss they could manage. Jordan decided to fulfill one of his lifetime dreams, like Carly ordered him to, and grabbed her succulent ass. He'd grabbed it a couple days ago, sure, but he dreamed about doing it every time he wasn't. She gasped and his body reacted instinctively, rolling halfway on top of her, pressing his hard, straining member into her hip.

Pleasure surged through Carly's body. She squeezed her thighs around Jordan's thigh that still ground against her needy clit. She wished that iron bar in his pants pressed against it instead of her hip, but she was in ecstasy just feeling how badly her big brother wanted her.

Jordan felt his sister offer her body up to him and he wanted to consume it. He grabbed her breast through her thin slip. He couldn't believe he could just do that now. The size and bulge of her breast felt perfectly made to specifically fit his hand. The hard nipple at the center of it pressed into his palm. The chest just under it pushed up, trying to get just that little bit more into his waiting grasp.

He needed more. He stopped kissing her and leaned down, licking and kissing the top of her sternum. The high neck on the slip wouldn't let him any lower. He dragged his hot, wet tongue up her chest, over the side of her neck and enveloped her ear lobe in his entire mouth, lightly biting down. Carly saw stars. She could cum like this, just from some groping and dry humping, if her brother kept using her like this.

"Cut!" Gail shouted. The siblings pulled back from each other and looked over at her, almost dazed to remember other people were around. "Great job you two! More of that!" Gail turned to talk to the other actors again.

Carly and Jordan stared into each other's eyes. Words couldn't add anything useful to what their bodies and eyes already said. They tried to lie still, they weren't "acting" as lovers in that moment, but the immense need that surged between them prevented that. Jordan thrust his hard, angry cock into his sister's soft hip and saw her luscious lips part slightly and heard a breathy gasp escape her.

"You feel so good, baby," Carly whispered, absolutely lost in her brother's dreamy eyes. She squirmed against him.

"Ok, action!" Gail shouted. The siblings' mouths met again, starving for their other half. Carly pushed her tongue into her brother's mouth further and further. She loved feeling him devour her but she needed her turn. She needed it now.

She pushed her brother over to the side. He resisted at first before realizing she didn't want to push him away, she wanted to mount him. They rolled over as one. Carly pulled her thigh from between her brothers' and straddled his hips. His rock hard cock finally came to rest against her gushing pussy, only a few unfortunate layers of thin clothing separating the siblings' aching genitals.

Carly rocked her hips back and forth as she made out with her brother, rubbing herself against the length of her brother's bulging erection. Jordan took advantage of the blanket still somehow covering their lower halves, and ran his hands up her soft thighs, under the bottom of her slip and grabbed his sister's generous ass with both hands. She moaned into his mouth. She'd worn a thong for him tonight for this exact reason.

"And then on that line," Gail shouted. "What was it...oh yes, Wesley says 'She's mine, she'll always be mine, she only loves me.' And then spotlight back on the lovers!" The siblings stopped, panting. A moment later, the hot, bright spotlight lit them up. They had a moment to look at each other in the bright clear light. Sweaty, heaving, eyes consumed with desire. "Ok, let's try that again!"

The spotlight turned off and they were plunged back into mostly darkness. They didn't hear Wesley's line. They didn't resume making out, just heaved breaths onto each other. Jordan ran his hands all over Carly's mostly naked ass. She wiggled her hips, letting her brother's covered cock rub against her covered clit a few more times.

"And, light!" Gail shouted. The bright spotlight hit them again. "Yes, perfect! Ok, that's it! Congrats everyone, we're done!"

And just like that, the moment was over. Jordan and Carly were not remotely done, but the spell had been lifted. Publicly, they were back to siblings and had to stop kissing and groping and grinding even though they'd never in their life wanted to stop less.

Extricating themselves from the stage and the theater was not easy. Carly's nipples and Jordan's cock were as hard as could be and neither had much clothing on. They'd both been gushing precum for most of the rehearsal and the front of Jordan's boxers were soaked through. Thankfully, Gail herded everyone else offstage first and they were able to slip out and change. Jordan's dick stayed hard the entire time, and he had to waddle awkwardly to prevent it from sticking out in front of everyone. Finally, eventually, they made it back to their car to drive home.

"That was really nice," Carly cooed from the passenger seat as her brother drove them through the quiet night.

"Fucking torture is what it was," he said.

"That too," she said. "If Gail ran us through it a few more times, I probably would have cum."

"Me too."

"Are you still hard?" She reached across and rubbed the front of his crotch. Her brother's cock and softened a little but it twitched under her grasp. "Oooh, kinda." Her brother moaned.

"Careful, Carly, I'm driving."

"Sorry." She removed her hand.

"I'll have to take care of it before I can sleep."

"Oh god, me too. I don't think I've ever been so wound up like that before."

"Same. My balls are going to explode and die if I don't do something about it."

"Are you gonna think about your little sister while you do?"

"Jesus, Carly, I'm still driving."

"We're on our street now. We'll be home in a minute. You can answer about whether you'll be thinking about your little sister while you jack your hard cock." The naughty sentence thrilled them both.

He looked over at her and scanned up and down her body. She gasped. She'd put her tanktop and shorts back on but she felt completely naked under his gaze.

"You're never gonna leave my mind again," he said, softly, pulling into their parents' garage. The vulnerable honesty surprised her and got her heart racing once more. Her sexy, powerful, gorgeous big brother would never stop thinking about her. How divine.

They walked inside, Jordan watching his sister's ass sway in her jean shorts two steps ahead of him.

"Where are you gonna jack off?" she asked, looking over her shoulder as she kicked her shoes off.

"Uh, I don't know," he said and swallowed hard. "You?"

"Hadn't decided," she said, walking into the kitchen. He followed her. "But like, we have our rules and we probably shouldn't be in the same room if we want to avoid helping each other get off."

"That's true. If you're going to masturbate in the same room as me, I don't think I'll be able to stop myself from kissing and touching you all over. I might not stop, even if you resisted."

"Are you kidding? I wouldn't resist at all. I'll never stop you from doing anything to me."

"So maybe we stay in our separate rooms then. Just to be safe." He hated saying it, but his mind was already coming up with loopholes. For one, he'd definitely be vocal enough for her to hear him and he was sure she'd do the same for him.

"Sounds good. Let's get started," she said, grabbing the front of his shorts and pulling him toward the stairs. His dick was still hard and pointed up, so she got a palmful of covered cockhead as well. "I can't wait to start touching myself. Your kisses and touches were so sexy earlier, you were like, a dream lover. I'm going to cum so hard."

"Oh god, me too, I'm going to bust the biggest load ever after all your teasing" he said, following her swaying booty up the stairs. She'd had to let go of him to go up the stairs, so he felt it was his turn. "So you'd better hurry up," he added, smacking her butt. She squealed and ran the last few steps up. "How do you normally masturbate?" he asked as they walked down the hall toward their rooms.

"I have a vibrator," she said, coming to a stop in the hall between their rooms. "You saw me use it already."

"I mean, do you do it naked?"

"Not always, but I think I will tonight."

"Then here, let me help." He grabbed the hem of her tanktop and pulled up. He needed one last look at her naked body before he went to town on himself. She lifted her hands over her head and let him pull it off her.

"Thank you," she purred. She was glad he was stretching out their last moment together. She didn't want to leave his presence, though she knew she had to. He threw her tanktop to the ground and started undoing her jean shorts. She loved feeling his warm, rough hands on her soft skin below her belly button. She wished she'd worn a skimpier bra. She had a see-through lace one that would have been perfect, but she did think her breasts still looked pretty great in the simple cotton one she had on. "What about you?"

"Yeah, usually naked if I can," he said as he finished undoing her shorts and pushed them to the floor. His perfect, gorgeous sex kitten of a sister stood before him in only her skimpy undies. His dick pulsed.

"Then let me help," she said, grabbing his shirt and pulling it off him like he had to her. She leaned in close to him to pull it off his taller body. She smashed her face into his hairy chest and breathed in his manly musk. She really wasn't going to last long once she started playing with herself. She was ready to explode at any moment. She threw his shirt to the ground and undid his shorts, making sure to cop plenty of feels of his hard cock as she did so. She couldn't believe how soaked his briefs were underneath. Her crotch and thighs were just as soaked, but she didn't realize boys could get that way too.

"Thanks, you're so kind," he said, reaching behind her and unhooking her bra. "You'll want this out of the way too."

"Yeah, you're right," she said, pushing his shorts to the ground and letting her bra fall from her shoulders and arms in the same motion. She stood back up straight, pushing her breasts up to his adoring eyes. "The girls demand attention during sex. Whether I'm by myself or with someone else." She bit her lip and stared pleadingly into her brother's eyes.

"Like this?" he asked, granting her unspoken wish and bringing both hands up to knead her needy breasts. That morning, he'd felt them, but he'd had to reach around her, and at rehearsal he had again, but with her slip in the way. Now he could watch, almost disbelieving, as his hands groped and massaged his little sister's perfect breasts. "You said you like pinching too," he added, pinching her erect nipples between his fingers.

"Oh god, yes," she moaned, leaning into him. She couldn't believe she had to walk away from him. She wished he would say to hell with their rules and ravish her on the spot. She knew it was wrong and knew they'd probably both regret it as soon as it was over, but it felt so perfect right now. She felt his hard wet crotch against her tummy and knew she still had at least one step left. "Sorry, you distracted me. I didn't finish my job," she said. She dragged first one hand, then the other, up over his straining erection, causing him to curse under his breath. Her hands continued around to his hips, tracing the top of his briefs before reaching back inside and pushing them to the ground. His angry boner popped up and slapped his pubis. "Oh my," she cooed. "Someone's riled up."

"Yeah, my sister did that to me," he said with a smile. The taboo sentence went straight to her vagina, causing it to gush even more. "She loves to tease me and she's so sexy that I'm hard around her almost all the time these days. But I suppose I should help her out too." He finally let go of her nipples and pushed the strings of her thong down over the swell of her hips. It stayed there, held taut by the bulge of her ass and hips, so he rotated his hands around her--one to the front, one to the back--and pushed the thong down, letting the back hand push down her crack and around the curve of her ass and the other push through her trimmed bush and around the curve of her very wet labia. His fingers met in the middle at the entrance of her gushing hole as the thong finally cleared her soft flesh and fell to the ground with a wet thud. He drew his hands back up her front and rear, feeling her whole undercarriage a second time.

"Oh, fuck me," she moaned at her brother's touch, pressing her naked body against his as soon as his hands were clear. She wrapped her hands around his naked back and he did the same to her. His hands dropped to her naked ass, roaming across her bare cheeks, touching and squeezing. She did the same to him.

"I guess we should get to it, then," he said. He didn't know how he'd get his body to cooperate, though. His little sister, his perfect, sexy, devilish little angel was finally naked in his arms. They would not obey him if he told them to let her go. Luckily, he didn't have to decide.

"Here, let me tuck you in," she said, releasing his ass and grabbing his hard dick, turning out of his grasp and pulling him toward his room. They stood at the foot of his bed, her hand still lightly gripping his hard, drooling cock. She was careful not to move her hand up and down it and destroy the illusion that she wasn't helping him get off, but she couldn't stop her thumb from gently stroking the side of his shaft. "You do it on your bed, right?"

"Yeah, that was the plan," he said. He didn't move though. He couldn't, not while she was holding him. His bedroom could be on fire and he wouldn't make a single move that would threaten his little sister holding his cock.

"You probably need something to shoot into too, huh?" she asked. He grunted. "Ok, you get situated and I'll find something for you." She let go of him and gave him a little pat on his naked butt and disappeared into the hallway. The trance broken, Jordan climbed onto his bed, sad that his sister had let go of him and left the room. He lay back against his headboard when Carly poked her head back in, her soaked thong dangling from her finger. "These probably aren't big enough. You said you were going to have a massive load." He could only nod. "Plus I already soaked them through because you turn me on so much." She disappeared for a moment then reentered the room and threw her bra to him. "This should work. My boobs were big enough to catch all your jizz this morning so this should be big enough too."

"Thanks," he said. The nonchalance with which his sister told him to ejaculate into her bra was so hot, he had to grab his dick and start slowly pumping it. He couldn't believe this was his life now, especially as that same sister stood completely nude in front of him, entranced by his hand slowly stroking his drooling shaft.

Carly stood there, unable to move. She'd already decided that she wasn't leaving his room. To hell with what they'd agreed downstairs, her brother would have to drag her out of here if he wanted her to leave, and that didn't sound too bad either. But she'd run out of ideas on how to prolong the moment any further.

"I could really use a goodnight kiss," Jordan said. He didn't want the moment to end either. Carly beamed and lept into bed next to him. He let go of his dick and cradled her face in both of his hands and kissed her deeply. She kissed back, absolutely loving that one of his hands was leaving his sticky manjuice all over her face. She could smell it too. It smelled of cock and she wanted it so bad. She forced her tongue into his mouth, turning their goodnight kiss into another makeout session. She swung a leg across his hips, trapping his hard, yearning cock under her thigh and pressing her breasts into the side of his chest. They made out like they were back onstage again, as Carol and Jacob, but now they were completely nude and alone together.

Jordan knew what they were doing was wrong. They'd set a line and this was crossing it. He just couldn't stop himself. If anyone saw them making out naked as they were, humping and caressing and grabbing and moaning, they'd for sure know they were acting as no siblings ever should. But that anyone had no idea how incredible his naked little sister felt, eager and desperate for his touch. Stepping back was simply not possible no matter how much his subconscious screamed at him to do so.

Carly, meanwhile, had all but stopped caring about their rules as soon as they made them. She wanted as much of her big brother as he was willing to give. She wouldn't break his rules. If her actions encouraged him to break them, to commit taboo acts with, on and to his little sister, she wouldn't shed a tear. She loved him fully and didn't care about the consequences. She loved that he felt the need to protect her from his desires, but wished he realized he didn't have to anymore.

Her heart leapt out of her chest when she felt her brother push her over onto her back. He grabbed her wrists in one hand and pinned them against the bed behind her head. He took one long glance at her body, completely exposed and straining to give itself up to him, before diving down and taking as much of a nipple and breast into his mouth as he could. She moaned, then moaned louder when his free hand cupped her mons. She pushed up against it and he resisted, providing the firm pressure her clit craved. Somewhere deep inside her, a fuse lit.