All Comments on 'Jordan's Brave New World'

by babylez

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Simply Exquisite

Such a tender, sensual story with enough characters in it

that one is never certain how it will develop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Get's a 5 with no questions asked.

A few minor typos which did nothing to detract from this magnificent story. I eagerly await fruther installments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I've already told you

I know I've already told you but Good Grief Chica! For lack of words. AAAA+++++++++++++++++++

More More More

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Once Again - simply Terrific

Babylez, you consistently deliver the goods time after time. Thank you for continuing the wonderful character development and romance between Jordan and Debbie - a true piece of erotic writing. Can't wait for the next offering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Utmost Joy for Jordan and Deb

Hey, it's me again!! You are absolutely the funniest!! We talk alike!! You scared me after the parking lot catch, but was glad when Debbie got hot again, instead of turning cold!! More, more!! I'm still not satisfied!! Really great read!! Fantastic storyline!! Can't wait to see what Lisa has in store!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
RE: REALITY CHECK

Your take on this beautiful story is sick. If you don't like lesbians DON'T read about them and then criticize them for being what they are.

Babylez, I loved this one even more than the first two. Elaine's shaving Jordan and its aftermath were written with understanding, tenderness, and spontaneity. I hope that Elaine can remain in the picture.

More, more, more ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good story

It was fun and funny. A real treat. Keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Bring on Erika & Lisa!

I'm so worked up over this story and in such anticipation of the next part that I can't sleep. Please have mercy and bring it out quick. You're a genius.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Jordan Stories are top notch

An easy five! Enjoyable, sexy, heartffelt, warm and a really good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Awesome story - kept wetting my pants

babylez, I am a straight guy and I loved your story. I read all 3 of them in one sitting. I hope there is another one in the works. You can share your fantasies with me any time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Erotic Perfection

Your story was one of the best erotic stories I have read in a long time. Your build-up and introduction was a masterpiece second only to the passionate scene that took place in Ms. Masters' classroom. You have an absolute talent and I can't wait to read more of your stories.

lovercat2942lovercat2942about 16 years ago
The buildup continues

Stacey liked to flirt with the taboo in her stories (like sex with father and mother in A Daughter's Revenge and now here with definite sexual overtones between Jordan and her mom). I am not criticizing, just mentioning in passing. Nice, realistic presentation of the doubts and fears (and fantasies) going through Jordan's mind as her relationship with Debbie progresses, especially with her relative lack of past sexual experience, and then heightening of the action between the two. Also nice presentation of the things going through Debbie's mind (the difference in age, etc.) Loved it. Interesting note, though: When they are involved in the car in the parking lot, who should come by but Erika and Lisa. Hmmmmm. A bit of a stretch but still adds nicely to the action and stirs the imagination. Oh, and one other thing I forgot to mention in my previous comments: Erika and Lisa are in an honors Anatomy class. VERY interesting.

mazzmemazzmealmost 12 years ago
A truly enticing read that has the reader craving more!

This brilliant literary offering creatively and seductively has the reader easily imaging the characters in their minds in a Rollercoaster of vived sexual scenarios! Then craving more from the tasteful ending, in a cliffhanger fashion.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

They both not only playing with fire, they're sitting on a volcano ...... Sexual activity in a classroom or inviting eeika and lisa, no rocket science that this can hit the roof ...... 🙄 ...... Love and a soulmate is definitely something very special and hopefully this will last for good

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟💝🍀

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous